November 2022 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ November 29th, 2022: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† December 6th 2022: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning FATE Edition

• RU/CIS + LATAM + SEA + Turkey (lower priced regions): likely {sub/470703} which can be activated ONLY in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, China, India, Bahamas, Panama, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Colombia, Guyana, Suriname, French Guiana, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Mexico, Turkey, Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Viet Nam, Thailand (RU/CIS confirmed, SEA confirmed)
  • Everyone else: {sub/470702} (ROW) (confirmed)

Eldest Souls

Hell Let Loose

Roboquest
On 2023-06-07 or shortly before that, previously unused ROW keys allocated to China have been stealthily replaced with locked keys {sub/855125}. RU/CIS, LATAM+TR likely also had these keys replaced (subs not indexed). (source)
For everyone else who requested a key from support: the key received is also region locked: {sub/855127} - can be redeemed everywhere apart from LATAM, RU/CIS, Turkey.

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (ROW)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (SEA)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Notes:

Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning FATE Edition contains the following items, delivered a s a single key:

Currently there is no such package on SteamGifts, therefore you can give it away only as the base game or as one of the included DLCs.

๐ŸŒŸ2023-01-16: Hell Let Loose out of stock for Asia (source)

๐ŸŒŸ2023-04-09: Roboquest out of stock (source)

๐ŸŒŸ2023-06-07: Previously unused ROW keys allocated to China have been stealthily replaced with locked keys. Other regions might also be affected by this behavior. (source)

๐ŸŒŸ2023-09-24: UnMetal out of stock (source)

๐ŸŒŸ2023-12-07: UnMetal back in stock (source)

Free DLC to claim:

!addlicense ASF 588811, 625097

LEAKS for DECEMBER CHOICE can be found HERE

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Hell Let Loose 87% of 54463 - ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/686810 W 0 $39.99
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning FATE Edition 75% of 4109 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV (?) sub/470702 W 0 $54.99
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun - Aiko's Choice 92% of 2301 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1579380 W L 0* $19.99
Roboquest 94% of 3584 - - 3.00 CV app/692890 W 0 $19.99
Eldest Souls 81% of 1523 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1108590 W 0* $19.99
UnMetal 94% of 1101 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1203710 W 0 $19.99
Raji: An Ancient Epic 86% of 1480 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/730390 W 0 $24.99
Morbid: The Seven Acolytes 76% of 516 - ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/1140890 W 2 $24.99

* - the game was featured previously only in Build-a-Bundle / Pick & Mix bundles that are usually priced too high for the games to receive partial CV (exclusions apply) and are therefore not included in the bundle count.

Retail:

• $224.92

CV:

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that monthโ€™s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

ย  USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 โ‚ฌ9.99 ยฃ8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ยฅ79 699โ‚ฝ
Per year $129 โ‚ฌ109 ยฃ98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ยฅ850 7,459โ‚ฝ

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Will you pull the trigger on this one or wait to see if the year ends with more of a bang?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] Based on how many wishlisted games I see in this bundle, I Re-Reckon this will be a great purchase for me.
[Only with limited deal] IGN would better bring back the $6 discount coupon again instead of the lame offer from last month, otherwise all Hell breaks Loose.
[Happy] If you're into a wide range of games, like I am, then this packed-with-fun bundle is the right thing for you.
[Neutral] I'm a little on the fence with this one. Some games look interesting, others are meh or not really my thing.
[Pause] Grumpy Tactics: Pause the Choice. See you next month, Humble! As one of the Eldest subscribers, I'm sad that I have to do this so often...
[Disappointed, lineup] These bundles keep changing from bad to worseโ€ฆ I canโ€™t take it anymore.
[Accidental autocharge] Dammit, I forgot to pause this month. Again.

What is with region locked key being given by humble . It is not like people in other region are paying less.

Would skip now.

1 year ago

Likely to discourage people from trading/selling game keys especially if they're from other regions.

1 year ago

or... discourage to buy, which is actually what it happens.

1 year ago

Then kind of a bit unfair to offer a global key to other regions then, isn't it? If everyone is paying the same price, not even regional pricing, to replace the region locked key.

1 year ago

It is indeed unfair, sadly there's not much we can do about it :(

1 year ago

5 wishlisted and 2 owned games so instand buy for me

1 year ago

I don't own any game.

I will buy it for sure.

1 year ago

That's exactly what I want from Choice. Nothing that I already own, several wishlisted games and even the rest is worth trying.

1 year ago

I can't remember when the last time was I got to actually redeem games from a lineup.
Feels like I've been skipping every month for the last three years

1 year ago

Well well well... Lot of steam verified games. And the price is 9.99โ‚ฌ, wasn't 12โ‚ฌ before?

1 year ago

HB switched from multiple plans to unified plan in February. I think that non-classic subs were automatically switched to paying in euro (if they lived in Europe ofc), and classic subscribers (also from Europe) got an option to either keep paying $12, or switch to 10 euro as well. Anyhow, afaik previously it was only paid in dollars, so it was $12 before the change.

1 year ago

Yeah, it was more expensive before with the change form $ to โ‚ฌ, but now is cheaper.

1 year ago

How can i change dollar to euro? I'm from europe and it's ridiculous to pay 2 dollars more when it has more value than euro these day ...

1 year ago

I agree, I'm sorry if you paid more for these past couple months... :/
Here's HB's support article from when the changes were made in February: https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/4411127626139#classic_usd - points to a link to switch your plan basically.
It seems I remembered things wrong, and the only way to stop using USD is to drop the classic plan in the end.

1 year ago

Thank you for your answer! :) Is there any point of staying on classic plan or should I cancel and renew the membership?

1 year ago

Do yourself a favor and don't cancel Classic and then subscribe to Choice in separate steps but directly change plans from Classic to Choice with this link:

https://www.humblebundle.com/membership/change-plan

If my theory is correct, that should lead to you getting the conversion bug where for example if you get a $6 off coupon ($11.99 - $6 = $5.99), it will actually give you 6โ‚ฌ off (9,99โ‚ฌ - 6โ‚ฌ = 3,99โ‚ฌ) instead of 4โ‚ฌ off (= 5,99โ‚ฌ) as per usual. And let me know if that actually worked whenever you get a coupon.

In any case staying in Classic has no benefits anymore.

1 year ago*

Wow thanks :) i did it and then check the coupon what they want to give me when i am going to cancel my sub, it was the same $3 off, but I won't try it out yet because i am not interested in this bundle. I am curious if it may gives 3 eur off, next month i am gonna look at it.

1 year ago*

Thanks a ton for this tip!
I did just what you suggested and have now received a coupon - 7โ‚ฌ for this month, but it's just 5โ‚ฌ for me thanks to your tip. :D

1 year ago

Thanks for the confirmation. Too bad I can't do it myself. ^^

1 year ago

I have changed my subscription to classic plan. Skipped the previous and the current choice and I got a coupon for 6 usd for two months just today. I accpet it :) and I will pay 4 eur/month for these choices :D

1 year ago

As Waxworm said above, as far as it is known, there is no point in staying on classic plan.

1 year ago

Robo Quest and Eldest Souls are a welcome surprise.

1 year ago

Only interested in hell let loose.. Might just snag it just for that.

1 year ago

More solid than leaks and the usual negativity people here like to drown themselves in would make you think. Pleasantly surprised to find Roboquest, Raji, and especially UnMetal here!

Only relatively sore spot is Morbid not because of quality concerns but because it was already in Fanatical's BYOBs and Killer Bundle 22.

1 year ago

I really do want Kingdoms of Amalur, but the rest, while not bad, is not my cup of tea.

1 year ago

Just bought unmetal last week, unlucky me

1 year ago

have you had a chance to play it yet?

1 year ago

Nope... but I am old and played the old NES/MSX Metal Gear games so this was on my wishlist as soon as I saw it. :)

1 year ago

Then you can try to refund it right? Less than 2 weeks, under 2h playtime...

1 year ago

I didn't buy it on the Steam Store, unfortunately!

1 year ago

Great month IMO. I only owned Morbid, and both Eldest Souls and UnMetal were on my wishlist. RoboQuest looks pretty killer too.

I was able to redeem all the keys from my USA Humble account with my Taiwan Steam account.

1 year ago

For once I like the genres on offer here. And mostly recent games. Not into FPS or multiplayer but that still leaves 6 games I'd play.
It's missing a bit of a wow factor I guess. A bigger wow factor than a remaster of a 2012 game I mean.
Even though it's an ok remaster of a good 2012 game

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

For me it felt really weird because it was 1h earlier due to the different daylight saving times between EU and US. It seemed outside of my normal bundle routine ๐Ÿ˜„
But maybe you're referring to the fact that it's really early in the month (1st) when it's usually launched a few days later.

1 year ago

Just not really my type of games. But I really like having the discount and I'm on my last month of the black friday deal last year so I might just let it be autoclaimed idk.

1 year ago

This is one I would definitely have bought if I did not already own Re-Reckoning and Aiko's Choice. (sigh)

1 year ago

• 4 wishlist games
  • 3 owned games, 1 ignored game

Well, certainly a mixed selection. Guess I'll grab it, but these are getting worse. Used to be one or two in the bundle of 10+. Now half in a bundle of 8?

1 year ago

Hmm, am I missing something? Seems to make no sense.
You rather have less wishlisted games and more random stuff you're probably not interested in, and it's getting worse, because now you actually have half of them wishlisted, but overall less random games?

1 year ago

Half owned / not wanted. Multiple wishlist games is normal given my wishlist size.

1 year ago

Sigh two FPS and two Titan Souls clones. Guess it's pausing time again :/

1 year ago

Waiting for coupon... I don't care about Hell Let Loose and already own Morbid, so I have to see if these 6 games are worth it

1 year ago

Skip for me. Not even one of these games I-m interested in, and I already own the OG Amalur.

1 year ago

got already koa first one, would play re-reckogning, but its not n1

only interested much in robo quest

morbid in library

only with good coupon, for 0,99โ‚ฌ discount they can kiss my duck

1 year ago

Is your duck cute? Is it... is it Subaru? I'd totally kiss your duck if it was Subaru.

1 year ago

I dont know how to check if its Subaru or not, can you check for me :D?

View attached image.
1 year ago*

(contemplates if the deed is worth the bundle for $1)

1 year ago

View attached image.
1 year ago

!!EDIT!!

Just deleting my original comment because people only see what they want from what I am saying and pointing out stuff that has nothing to do what I was talking about.

Humble Quality has gone way down and this bundle is another sign of that. At least they are not making you pay for a coupon.

1 year ago*

this
im only hunting for roboquest, eldest soul and koa

maybe shadow tactics

1 year ago

I can't really agree with your assessment of too many games already having been bundled.
Take Eldest Souls for example. In Fanatical's Prestige BYOB, you could get two games for 19โ‚ฌ or three for 28โ‚ฌ. So you could get Eldest Souls for 9.3โ‚ฌ Awesome!
Till you realize that you could get the same game on Steam in a regular sale for 8โ‚ฌ. So why should being part of one of Fanatical's silly "bundles" be relevant for anyone or anything, if they are even less attractive than regular sales?

1 year ago

My reply to your comment is my edited post.

1 year ago

Many of fanatical's so called bundles are just sales, and shouldn't really be considered bundles.

The only one that had been bundled rather cheaply is Morbid. (It was in a choose 3) The rest were not bundle prices. lol.

1 year ago

My reply to your comment is my edited post.

1 year ago

Fanatical Platinum 2 months ago (Fanaticals version of Humble Choice)

3 games for 9โ‚ฌ (or even higher, 10,12โ‚ฌ in that specific "bundle's case") instead of 8 for 10โ‚ฌ, calling it Fanatical's Choice is ridiculous, sorry.

I join Golwar with the notion that fanatical platinum / prestige bundles are bullshit for most of the time. It's a fake "deal" in which you need to buy multiple games to even get close to the games' sale price. They sell literally overpriced games for people who bite on the "bundle" tag without checking prices. There have been games in those "bundles" with 50% discount or maybe even lower...

There are so many better sales in the dozen or so stores that are tracked just on ITAD that Fanatical offers in their monthly deals, and in a much more beneficial way - without having to buy multiple, to have one.

Each game costs 1.125โ‚ฌ of the 8-game monthly, less than 1/3 of Fanatical's deal. More power to you if you jump on the Fanatical bundles each month to get what your heart desires. But if you don't buy them, and you're still angry-disappointed at HB for the others shown off the game sooner, then that sounds more like a "already got my dopamine rush from Fanatical, I don't care about getting the game now, it's not the same without being new" thing. I guess.

1 year ago

No, not saying I am a fanatical fan or that fanatical is better. I am talking about what Humble Choice use to be. I am merely pointing out that half the titles have been bundled before. One of which has been bundled enough that it's saturated the market.
My post has nothing to do with the price/value of the bundle or games. If you did read all I said. I point out that it's a solid bundle. If it was a regular old humble bundle. Then I probably would buy it without question. This is a Humble Choice bundle and should be primarily first timers to the bundle scene. Not second time or more bundled games. It would be like them tossing in the choice bundle, Tropico 5 Ultimate Edition or such.

So, I hope you understand better what I am talking about.

1 year ago

I still don't agree with you.

ALL of those games are first comers to the Bundle scene except Morbid. As I said, the Build Your Own Bundle deals are not bundles, they are sales and have not been classified as bundles here on SG (and rightly so.)

Therefore, Humble Choice still has 7 of those games that are new to bundle. Just because Fanatical calls something a bundle doesn't make it so.

1 year ago

Dude, you pretty much repeated your previous comment which you claim we didn't understand because "we only see what we want to see".

Actually you just don't manage to accept that Fanatical's Build Your Own Bundles aren't substantially better than regular Steam sales and sometimes even worse. So claiming that games already have been bundled makes little sense for these.

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

Hard skip, HB, and you can keep your coupons this time.

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

maybe unmetal and the rest can do one - good job i only have one month left after this

1 year ago

Just a heads up- Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reconing is a massive crash fest. I've had it since January on steam. Crashes RIGHT into a brick wall. So hard you will have to reboot your pc.

Don't get me wrong. I love the game. Have the original base game on Origin and have never had problems.

Just a PSA for you all.

1 year ago

Good to know. I had already read similar things on reddit. Shame.

1 year ago

funnily enough, when I tried the original amalur demo, it also crashed after leaving the first area and fucking around for a bit and I had to reboot.

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.