November 2022 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ November 29th, 2022: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† December 6th 2022: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning FATE Edition

• RU/CIS + LATAM + SEA + Turkey (lower priced regions): likely {sub/470703} which can be activated ONLY in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, China, India, Bahamas, Panama, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Colombia, Guyana, Suriname, French Guiana, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Mexico, Turkey, Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Viet Nam, Thailand (RU/CIS confirmed, SEA confirmed)
  • Everyone else: {sub/470702} (ROW) (confirmed)

Eldest Souls

Hell Let Loose

Roboquest
On 2023-06-07 or shortly before that, previously unused ROW keys allocated to China have been stealthily replaced with locked keys {sub/855125}. RU/CIS, LATAM+TR likely also had these keys replaced (subs not indexed). (source)
For everyone else who requested a key from support: the key received is also region locked: {sub/855127} - can be redeemed everywhere apart from LATAM, RU/CIS, Turkey.

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (ROW)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (SEA)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Notes:

Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning FATE Edition contains the following items, delivered a s a single key:

Currently there is no such package on SteamGifts, therefore you can give it away only as the base game or as one of the included DLCs.

๐ŸŒŸ2023-01-16: Hell Let Loose out of stock for Asia (source)

๐ŸŒŸ2023-04-09: Roboquest out of stock (source)

๐ŸŒŸ2023-06-07: Previously unused ROW keys allocated to China have been stealthily replaced with locked keys. Other regions might also be affected by this behavior. (source)

๐ŸŒŸ2023-09-24: UnMetal out of stock (source)

๐ŸŒŸ2023-12-07: UnMetal back in stock (source)

Free DLC to claim:

!addlicense ASF 588811, 625097

LEAKS for DECEMBER CHOICE can be found HERE

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Hell Let Loose 87% of 54463 - ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/686810 W 0 $39.99
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning FATE Edition 75% of 4109 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV (?) sub/470702 W 0 $54.99
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun - Aiko's Choice 92% of 2301 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1579380 W L 0* $19.99
Roboquest 94% of 3584 - - 3.00 CV app/692890 W 0 $19.99
Eldest Souls 81% of 1523 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1108590 W 0* $19.99
UnMetal 94% of 1101 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1203710 W 0 $19.99
Raji: An Ancient Epic 86% of 1480 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/730390 W 0 $24.99
Morbid: The Seven Acolytes 76% of 516 - ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/1140890 W 2 $24.99

* - the game was featured previously only in Build-a-Bundle / Pick & Mix bundles that are usually priced too high for the games to receive partial CV (exclusions apply) and are therefore not included in the bundle count.

Retail:

• $224.92

CV:

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that monthโ€™s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

ย  USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 โ‚ฌ9.99 ยฃ8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ยฅ79 699โ‚ฝ
Per year $129 โ‚ฌ109 ยฃ98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ยฅ850 7,459โ‚ฝ

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Will you pull the trigger on this one or wait to see if the year ends with more of a bang?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] Based on how many wishlisted games I see in this bundle, I Re-Reckon this will be a great purchase for me.
[Only with limited deal] IGN would better bring back the $6 discount coupon again instead of the lame offer from last month, otherwise all Hell breaks Loose.
[Happy] If you're into a wide range of games, like I am, then this packed-with-fun bundle is the right thing for you.
[Neutral] I'm a little on the fence with this one. Some games look interesting, others are meh or not really my thing.
[Pause] Grumpy Tactics: Pause the Choice. See you next month, Humble! As one of the Eldest subscribers, I'm sad that I have to do this so often...
[Disappointed, lineup] These bundles keep changing from bad to worseโ€ฆ I canโ€™t take it anymore.
[Accidental autocharge] Dammit, I forgot to pause this month. Again.

I want Aiko's Choice, unMetal and Kingdoms of Amalur (especially since it's the complete edition)
The rest don't have much of an appeal to me, so I might be waiting for the limited coupon before deciding to get this bundle. There were worse Humble Choices, however I'm not sure why they included Morbid: The Seven Acolytes. Seems they wanted to throw in a cheap and bundled one.

1 year ago

How do the voting quotes work? They are fantastic!
do they write them up specifically!!
One of the better Choice bundles!!

1 year ago

Hehe, thank you! I'm happy that at least someone finds them entertaining.
For each bundle topic, the poll is created so that it covers different reactions that people might have, like "I buy this", "I don't like this" etc.
To make it a bit more individualized per bundle (having a simple "buy" / "have" / "skip" option every time gets boring really fast), the poll tries to reference the included games (or at least some of them), or contains word puns / little jokes using the game names.
So yes, they are written specifically for each bundle, and cannot be modified once the topic is posted.

1 year ago

Simply Amazing! I liked the {pause} quote a bit more than others and kudos to you for the amazing stuff.

1 year ago

trash bundle easy skip

1 year ago

There's only 1 game I'm interested in the whole bundle. And I already own it. Easy skip for me!

1 year ago

I'm in Germany and these are the subs I get, if that helps in any way.

• Items: [196643, Hell Let Loose]
  • Items: [470702, Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning FATE Edition]
  • Items: [558683, Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun - Aiko's Choice]
  • Items: [198671, Roboquest]
  • Items: [374720, Eldest Souls]
  • Items: [415604, UnMetal]
  • Items: [212984, Raji: An Ancient Epic]
  • Items: [388215, Morbid: The Seven Acolytes]
1 year ago

Yes, it's very useful. Thank you very much!

1 year ago

Except Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun - Aiko's Choice that I own, everything else was good. I think I've had 3-4 games on my wishlist form this. Great deal!

1 year ago

Have Morbid, but the rest looks interesting.. will wait for any kind of coupon offer

1 year ago

U.S.
Hell Let Loose - https://steamdb.info/sub/196643/
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning FATE Edition - https://steamdb.info/sub/470702/
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun - Aiko's Choice - https://steamdb.info/sub/558683/
Roboquest - https://steamdb.info/sub/198671/
Eldest Souls - https://steamdb.info/sub/374720/
UnMetal - https://steamdb.info/sub/415604/
Raji: An Ancient Epic - https://steamdb.info/sub/212984/
Morbid: The Seven Acolytes - https://steamdb.info/sub/388215/

No region locks.

1 year ago

Thank you!

1 year ago

Aiko is gonna be three fiddy before too long just like their other games, not interested in anything else at all.

Another dead, massively multiplayer shooter, another 2 or 3 rogue soulslikes. Another pause.

1 year ago

SEA
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning FATE Edition - https://steamdb.info/sub/470703/
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun - Aiko's Choice - https://steamdb.info/sub/558683/
Roboquest - https://steamdb.info/sub/198671/
Eldest Souls - https://steamdb.info/sub/481268/
UnMetal - https://steamdb.info/sub/415604/
Raji: An Ancient Epic - https://steamdb.info/sub/212984/
Morbid: The Seven Acolytes - https://steamdb.info/sub/388215/

1 year ago

Thanks!
Any chance of checking the sub for Hell Let Loose?

1 year ago

I will give the key to my friend, so I can't check the sub for now. Sorry.

1 year ago

Thank you!
Someone confirmed in chat that it's indeed: https://steamdb.info/sub/613818/

1 year ago

Shouldn't KOA fate be 7.5 or 8.25 cv?

1 year ago

Currently there is no such package on SteamGifts, therefore you can give it away only as the base game or as one of the included DLCs.

...and as the base game, you should get only 6 CV (15% of $39.99)
The price in the chart is for the FATE Edition, and unless SG mods add this package to the list, the max CV you can will remain 6.00 (the DLCs will probably be switched to partial CV soon).

1 year ago

I'm blind, obviously, because I had missed that. Apologies for doubting you and I'm sorry for the bother I caused you. Thank you for your graciousness in your response.

1 year ago

I think it's good that people doubt the info in OP, it makes me double check things, plus there are enough times when it's wrong and it must be corrected. ๐Ÿ˜ฐ
So, thank you for asking! It was certainly no bother.

1 year ago

Thank you for your graciousness! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

saw the word epic and thought it was an epic key. will wait for the 4$ off or pass

1 year ago

Wow, not much of interest for me this month.

I believe that must mean that it's ONE OF THE WORST BUNDLES OF ALL TIME, DAMN YOU IGN!!!11!1one!!!

1 year ago

Only one game I want. Guess which one?

1 year ago

roboquest?

1 year ago

Kingdoms of Amalur, not that I'd be able to make time to play it.

1 year ago

If you are like me, UnMetal. That is the only game which I already owned in the bundle, as I bought it on release day.

1 year ago

Kingdoms of Amalur, not that I'd be able to make time to play it.

1 year ago

raji

1 year ago

Kingdoms of Amalur, not that I'd be able to make time to play it. Although tbh Raji doesn't look so bad either.

1 year ago

Waiting for coupon, again

1 year ago

Played the original Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning for 13 hours in 2014 and then I thought there was way too much to do in the game and I wasn't in the mood for something so overwhelming, so I uninstalled it and never looked back. So I'd definitely give away the Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning key. Hell Let Loose and Raji: An Ancient Epic are on my wishlist and the rest of the games don't look too bad either, so I guess I'm gonna wait for a coupon.

1 year ago*

Deleted

1 year ago

Just for that I'd put you on my whitelist if you weren't on it already. I've heard quite a lot of praise about Amalur over the years. "There's so much to do in this game." Yeah, that's the problem!

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

Right now it's only to collect people I've had nice conversations with but I'm planning on doing some whitelist only giveaways at some point.

1 year ago

That's two really cool games!
My only "cover of the book", shallow issue with it how incredibly similar it is by looks to Stories: Path of Destinies. Has to be an engine/asset thing. Kind of like how Pumpkin Jack looked like I've seen that game like a dozen times beforehand.
I guess this is the curse of easier/more approachable development.

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

Well, I've heard good things about Amalur, and I guess I can now give Hell Let Loose to a friend to play with? XD can't say much for the other entries.

1 year ago

Hi i'm from africa and Hell Let Loose have region locked to africa + me
https://steamdb.info/sub/371738/

1 year ago

no u joking

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

what im from Africa dude and was going to trade it ,why would I try and be funny

1 year ago

Are you sure that this is the sub you get? I'm asking just because it contains Hell Let Loose โ€“ Silver Vanguard DLC which basically makes it a different edition than what everyone else receives.

If you see that a locked package exists on SteamDB, this does not mean that Humble Bundle will deliver this package for that region. You need to see what package your key redeems, and not assume that Humble Bundle will just send you the next package fitting for your region.

Besides, you should not orient yourself based on the names of the subs - there are a ton of packages without names on SteamDB and which are often included in Humble Bundles. Based on the gift link notification, I think you do get a region lock sub but it's probably not the one you linked.

1 year ago

i get it in on the gift link notification the sub just to shortcut list cause i don't want to type it
the rest are row games

1 year ago

if i get a coupon will let you know as well

1 year ago

aight I'm not claiming the game but looks like it is region locked for Africa + ME

AE
AF
AO
AZ
BH
BI
BJ
BW
CD
CF
CG
CI
CM
DZ
EG
EH
ER
ET
GA
GH
GM
GN
GQ
GW
IL
IQ
IR
JO
KE
KH
KM
KW
LB
LR
LS
LY
MA
ML
MR
MW
MZ
NA
NE
OM
PS
QA
RW
SA
SD
SL
SN
SO
SS
SY
SZ
TD
TG
TN
TT
TZ
UG
YE
ZA
ZM
ZW

1 year ago*

1 from the wishlist (Raji), 5 more interesting/activated (Amalur, Aiko, UnMetal, Morbid, Eldest Souls), 1 for gibs and 1 for trades. I finally found an interesting (although not ultimately breathtaking) Monthly again \o/

Btw, they should really change the name back to Monthly, as there is no choice involved in it at all, unless you consider buying or not buying an essential, name giving aspect of it. And I found "Monthly" more catchy all along.

1 year ago

Btw, they should really change the name back to Monthly, as there is no choice involved in it at all, unless you consider buying or not buying an essential, name giving aspect of it. And I found "Monthly" more catchy all along.

Yes, and having to "choose" the games is really pointless now, too. Honestly they should just make it a normal bundle and stop with the subscription nonsense. It's no longer a blind bundle so the subscription is pointless, other than relying on people forgetting to cancel and being autocharged.

1 year ago

I agree it's rather pointless now. Still, I think they were lazy and kept it this way because there are still people who didn't reveal their games from when those choices meant something. So instead of splitting the code, for the sake of backwards compatibility, they kept it the same as before.

1 year ago

Morbid, Eldest Souls

Do I remember well that you once said that you dislike bossfights? Is my memory tricking me, or you found a type/genre you like? :)

1 year ago

You remember correctly. Are they bossfight games? Well, you know, to be super blunt with you - I like the aesthetics, and with a backlog my size it's kind of irrelevant, so many games are played for just a quick burst and then I move on to the next - if they are played at all....

1 year ago

They are soulslike games, going the Dark Souls' way of stamina management, rolling around, and fighting big monsters, at least that's the general idea.
Morbid
Eldest Souls

I understand the notion :)

1 year ago

How do you know which steamdb package do you own?

1 year ago

on steam console use command licenses_for_app

1 year ago

SteamDB extension should highlight the subs you own in green, but it's possible that you own multiple subs for the same game.
It also makes the sub visible when you try to activate a game via https://store.steampowered.com/account/registerkey

Otherwise, ASF will show you the exact sub when you try to redeem a key.

Or like en7erpr1se said, you can use the Steam console with the command licenses_for_app %app_id%

1 year ago

I wanted Kingdoms of Amalur for a very very long time and several other games looks great (a parody of metal gear..sign me up!).
Thank you for the chart sweet Lilly

1 year ago

Great bundle...only own one of them.

1 year ago

WOW, this bundle is trash

1 year ago

Top 3 for sure, 4th is cool cause I play local coop with the wife but the rest ehhhhhhhhh

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.