July 2022 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ July 26th, 2022: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† August 2nd 2022: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Legend of Keepers

Banners of Ruin

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (ROW + HK + RU)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Free DLC to claim:

!addlicense ASF 552949,643738,641421

Necromunda: Hired Gun key already activates the 2 free DLCs linked above.

๐ŸŒŸ 2022-10-29: Banners of Ruin is out of stock (source)
๐ŸŒŸ 2023-08-10: Banners of Ruin back in stock (source)
๐ŸŒŸ 2023-10-31: Banners of Ruin is out of stock (source)
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2023-12-20: Banners of Ruin back in stock (source)

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Deep Rock Galactic 97% of 112065 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/548430 W 0 $29.99
Necromunda: Hired Gun 71% of 3895 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/1222370 W 0 $39.99
Legion TD 2 85% of 7194 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/469600 W 0 $19.99
Legend of Keepers 81% of 3062 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/978520 W M L 1 $19.99
Lawn Mowing Simulator 77% of 1140 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1480560 W 0 $19.99
Banners of Ruin 80% of 1479 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1075740 W 0 $19.99
Yes, Your Grace 85% of 5545 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1115690 W M 0 $19.99
ATOM RPG Trudograd 92% of 2188 โค ๐Ÿ† 1.65 CV app/1139940 W M L 0 $10.99

Retail:

• $180.92

CV:

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that monthโ€™s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

ย  USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 โ‚ฌ9.99 ยฃ8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ยฅ79 699โ‚ฝ
Per year $129 โ‚ฌ109 ยฃ98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ยฅ850 7,459โ‚ฝ

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Has the time come to IGNore Humble Choice bundles, or are they still interesting for you?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] Pretty surprising even for me, but I am actually interested in Deep Rock Galactic and Necromunda: Hired Gun (even if it comes without the DLCs).
[Only with limited deal] Regardless of what people say, $6 for these 8 good games is a steal.
[Happy] This seems to be a pretty strong bundle, in my opinion. I canโ€™t understand why everyone is complainingโ€ฆ
[Neutral] This lineup doesn't tickle my pickle, but I'm not extremely sour on it eitherโ€ฆ Iโ€™m undecided.
[Pause] It's getting harder and harder for me to see the positive side of keeping my subscription up.
[Disappointed, lineup] Pretty poor headliners this month, as expected from the continuous $6 promotions. Good thing though, since I spent my bundle budget on the Steam sale anyway.
[Canceling the subscription] Well, Humble Bundle really knows how to put the "humble" in its lineup and Iโ€™m tired of having to pause. Every. Single. Month.
[Choicetato] Ah, you were expecting No Man's Sky? ROFL
[Obligatory autocharge option] Dammit, I forgot to pause this month. Again.
[Obligatory sale option] OMG, I just bought these in the sale. Time to refund, I guess!

Wanted Necromunda, so for a tenner it's fine. Will just cancel afterwards again. Amazing 'subscription' model there HB.

1 year ago

can i buy DRG and atom from you then?
add me on steam

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

Pointing that someone is breaking site rules is calling out. You should refrain from doing iso.

If you see rule breaking you can point user to the guidelines and say it is not allowed. But not go to another post and point out you think they broke rules somewhere else.

1 year ago

You should point to site guidelines when you poke people like that. Otherwise it may be seen as calling out.

If you notice a user not following our guidelines, do your best to politely explain our rules with relevant links or quotes to our guidelines when appropriate. If they do not take action or deny any wrongdoing, please submit a user report ticket so we can take action if necessary.

Now I think I would feel weird if I'd need to point to guidelines instead of just write "staph to do" in situation like that :D

1 year ago

I made the mistake of prepaying a long time ago. Have been pausing a LOT of months since, but Necromunda and Atom do interest me, so not too bad for once. (At least by HB's recent standards. This would still have been laughable in the 'Monthly' days.)

1 year ago

Omg two games I just bought during the sale and have over two hours in, because of course. haha. I'm not even mad, this is a great bundle.

1 year ago

Well, if you enjoyed them, better give the money to the devs than IGN anyway

1 year ago

Only interested in "Yes, Your Grace". May buy it somewhere else.

1 year ago

damn that's almost a full rpg bundle. got deep rock in this sale and i'm glad it doesn't have region locks.

1 year ago

A very nice bundle. Nothing wishlisted, but all games I'm interested in.

1 year ago

Only interested in DRG, but it's cheaper for me to just buy it from Steam.

1 year ago

Banners of Ruin, ATOM RPG Trudograd are wishlisted!
I'm kind of interested in Necromunda if it's already in the bundle
I don't really have interest in the others.

I'll try pausing, kind of sucks for โ‚ฌ10 when there are half-off deals out there.

edit: got 2/3 from bundle split, we'll see.

1 year ago*

What's the Deep Rock Galactic coupon actually for? What "Ultimate Bundle"? Is it just Deluxe Edition?

1 year ago

I think it's this.

In short:

SUPPORTER UPGRADE, six DLC packs, as well as the full game soundtrack

1 year ago

Ahh, alright, there we go. I tried googling it, that page didn't seem to show up, I believe.

1 year ago

It should be the Deep Rock Galactic: Dwarven Legacy edition (obviously without the base game) as it should include all the DLCs

1 year ago

You get all those DLC cosmetic packs.

1 year ago

For $6 fine for me

DRG and Necromund look like something I'd enjoy. I like simulators and ATOM looks cool as well.

1 year ago

I played Deep Rock Galactic when it had a free weekend and I honestly don't get the hype.

1 year ago

I've played it for over 600 hours and I do get the hype ;)

1 year ago

Wow. It's like they took a page from my genre ignore list. Easiest skip ever.

1 year ago

I've felt that way for the last few bundles they've offered so totally relatable. I'm actually pretty stoked this month tho since it's RPG heavy. The hit and miss of bundles in general imo.

1 year ago

Opposite for me, better luck next time! It is nice though when it's ALL not appealing so you're not even conflicted about skipping =)

1 year ago

Exactly. Honestly I'd prefer it like this every month. Pick a theme or a genre, make it good for those who are into it. Collectors will always find their happiness anyway so it's not like they would end up with no sales.
Better that than run of the mill mix and match bundles with Origin keys.

1 year ago

Carefully curated with strategy games? Almost makes me say something blasphemous like "I wish I was a console gamer"

1 year ago

I'd be fine if they did that actually. Pick a genre every month and focus on that. Sure, they'd make some people unhappy (like I am with this monthly) but at least there would be bundles for everyone.

1 year ago

Paused, got me 4 usd discount the claimed it for Necromuda and Lawnmower sim. Gonna take a look at the toher games and give DRG to a friend.

1 year ago

Don't have any coupon so skip for me now, may re-consider if i get the 6$ coupon.

1 year ago

Necromunda and Trudograd... Guess humble gets some of my money this month as well! Legender of Keepers is pretty neat, though it gets repetitive after a while.

1 year ago

instant buy as every month for me

1 year ago

Deep Rock Galactic is a fantastic game, I recommend this bundle just for that. Also interested in Yes, Your Grace and Atom RPG. First decent bundle in a while!

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

Hmm...it looks like there are some decent/popular games there? But nothing that moves the needle for me. Pause.

1 year ago

Well, I own the two best games in the bundle, the headliners, and have Atom wishlisted but the rest is a big nope from me. Part of me wants to just get it so I can just clear out the remaining 4 months left on my sub and cancel afterward so I can possibly get deals again. Now that they changed the way the percentage discount works it no longer matters since I've skipped the last 5 months now.

Edit: You know after thinking about it the games I don't really want might be perfect to play on my Steamdeck. Just made my full payment last Thursday, it shipped Saturday and shows to be here this coming Saturday the 9th. Super exited.

1 year ago*

Wow, zero. It would be one, but I already played "Yes, your grace" on XGP

1 year ago

Had to skip 8 games for $6. but already owning DRG makes me hesitant. Nothing that I am super interested in, though.

1 year ago

DRG is the perfect game to gift to a friend =)

1 year ago

Worst bundle ever.

1 year ago

i'm not agree. many of this games are good

1 year ago

Good for you. Bad for others.

1 year ago

Definitely, but "worst bundle ever" is way overblown. No bundle will ever fit everyone

1 year ago

That's a bit much don't you think? From an objective standpoint DRG is a huge crowdpleaser alone so "Worst bundle ever" like cmon now...

1 year ago

Only really want necromunda but i might just buy the bundle because its cheaper than the sale priceon steam anyway. Already played like 600 hours of DRG so for anyone who wants a fun game with a lot of replay ability its a great deal.

1 year ago

a little question, ive cancelled last choice... so i know when u pause, you receive a coupon...if cancelled i will receive this coupon too?? xD

1 year ago

Never saw anyone mentioning it here or on reddit so I don't think so. You can just pause if you want the coupon and cancel next month.

1 year ago

I've cancelled long time ago, my last Choice was like 6-9 months ago and I get 6 dollar coupon every month (now 3 months for 6). So even cancelling works.

1 year ago

Good to know. I guess they reaaaaaally want you back.
I would cancel just for that but really I am just not interested in 90% of their monthly choices anymore.

1 year ago

• none owned
  • half wishlisted
  • 5 euro

why not

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.