July 2022 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

📅 Important dates

• 💳 July 26th, 2022: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 August 2nd 2022: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Legend of Keepers

Banners of Ruin

🔑 Full list of subs (ROW + HK + RU)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Free DLC to claim:

!addlicense ASF 552949,643738,641421

Necromunda: Hired Gun key already activates the 2 free DLCs linked above.

🌟 2022-10-29: Banners of Ruin is out of stock (source)
🌟 2023-08-10: Banners of Ruin back in stock (source)
🌟 2023-10-31: Banners of Ruin is out of stock (source)
🌟 NEW 2023-12-20: Banners of Ruin back in stock (source)

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Deep Rock Galactic 97% of 112065 🏆 4.50 CV app/548430 W 0 $29.99
Necromunda: Hired Gun 71% of 3895 🏆 6.00 CV app/1222370 W 0 $39.99
Legion TD 2 85% of 7194 🏆 3.00 CV app/469600 W 0 $19.99
Legend of Keepers 81% of 3062 🏆 3.00 CV app/978520 W M L 1 $19.99
Lawn Mowing Simulator 77% of 1140 🏆 3.00 CV app/1480560 W 0 $19.99
Banners of Ruin 80% of 1479 🏆 3.00 CV app/1075740 W 0 $19.99
Yes, Your Grace 85% of 5545 🏆 3.00 CV app/1115690 W M 0 $19.99
ATOM RPG Trudograd 92% of 2188 🏆 1.65 CV app/1139940 W M L 0 $10.99

Retail:

• $180.92

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Has the time come to IGNore Humble Choice bundles, or are they still interesting for you?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] Pretty surprising even for me, but I am actually interested in Deep Rock Galactic and Necromunda: Hired Gun (even if it comes without the DLCs).
[Only with limited deal] Regardless of what people say, $6 for these 8 good games is a steal.
[Happy] This seems to be a pretty strong bundle, in my opinion. I can’t understand why everyone is complaining…
[Neutral] This lineup doesn't tickle my pickle, but I'm not extremely sour on it either… I’m undecided.
[Pause] It's getting harder and harder for me to see the positive side of keeping my subscription up.
[Disappointed, lineup] Pretty poor headliners this month, as expected from the continuous $6 promotions. Good thing though, since I spent my bundle budget on the Steam sale anyway.
[Canceling the subscription] Well, Humble Bundle really knows how to put the "humble" in its lineup and I’m tired of having to pause. Every. Single. Month.
[Choicetato] Ah, you were expecting No Man's Sky? ROFL
[Obligatory autocharge option] Dammit, I forgot to pause this month. Again.
[Obligatory sale option] OMG, I just bought these in the sale. Time to refund, I guess!

I'd feel scammed if I bought this month's Humble Bundle Choice. The games don't really seem interesting, the only one that I'm looking forward to winning is Necromunda: Hired Gun, since it's similar to Titanfall 2 apperantly.

1 year ago

Only want deep rock :(

1 year ago

$6 for deep rock itself is already cheapest this games been I think? Insta buy for me

1 year ago

Yeah not great at all (A TD game... how I hate that genre these days), skipping it. It doesn't sit well with me that others get it at half price and I sure as heck am not paying 10€ for 1 game I'm interested in another only halfly .

1 year ago

This is an amazing bundle, even though I have DRG and Trudograd

1 year ago

Much like the last Fanatical bundle, this seems like a strong lineup (except for Lawnmower Simulator!?) but I just have no interest.
Already have (long term rental of) Deep Rock Galactic through PS+ and it really isn't for me.
Yes, Your Grace does look good but not enough for a purchase (and I think I'd rather play something like that on my phone).
Atom RPG looks good but Gamedec from last month seems more up my street, and I passed on that because I'll never actually play it (and partly out of protest at the SW Squadrons Origin key).

Edit: also, as an annual subscriber (running down my credits) it's really irritating seeing all these '€5/$6 why not' comments. The irritation being with Humble, not any of you - I'm very happy for you :)

1 year ago*

When they make the 6 bucks offer, it's because they know they have weak offerings and are hoping for the "for 6 bucks why not" reaction.
So it's going according to plan.

1 year ago

How come I only get $4 off? For $8 and change I felt this month's bundle was worth it but I wouldn't mind getting it for $6.

1 year ago

I think that's the maximum coupon you get when you pause (I may be mistaken). People who say "for 6 bucks why not" are the elected few (and seemingly randomly selected) who got a "6 months for 6 bucks" offer a couple months ago

1 year ago

I see. I didn't want to lose my Classic privileges so I never un sub. Just pause and skip for a few months.

1 year ago

Yes your Grace and Trudograd are on my WL, I might enjoy Banners of Ruin and Deep Rock but I'm not really into shooters or deckbuilders. The rest I would probably never play even if I got them for free though. Kinda on the fence about this one :/

1 year ago

If you're interested in those two, it's probably still worth the bundle. I mean... they're cheap games but they probably won't be rebundled and they are not going to get below 5 bucks a game for a while, if ever, on sale.
If you try to pause and get the coupon offer, even better.

1 year ago

I've never seen Humble offer me any of those coupons, to me they're a complete myth lol

1 year ago

Maybe you don't pause enough (trying to think like IGN here lol)
I am in France too and I get a coupon every time I pause and that only stopped me from pausing maybe once

1 year ago

I enjoyed playing Yes Your Grace on Gamepass. It is one of the reasons I got the biundle.

1 year ago

I finally re-upped after 3 months of skipping. There are enough games in the bundle to keep me interested this time.

1 year ago

don't do that, you will likely receive a 6$ offer if you're unsubscribed

1 year ago

I have read that is a random offer. There is no guarantee you will get that during the months you want to re up again.

1 year ago

Very solid for $6. None owned. None Origin.

1 year ago

Not really interested in most of the games, and no coupon so skipping

1 year ago

Not that i wanted to buy it, but just check the price, but i didn't get a coupon for Deep Rock Galactic?
Trying to buy it also yield no discount beside the 20% choice off.

1 year ago

Scroll down to extras, below where you claimed the games

1 year ago

Thank you. :) Weird it's not automatically in the coupons tab.

1 year ago

Probably the worst Humble Choice for me in quite a while, usually there's at least one or two games that are interesting to me but this is a complete wash for me.

It's probably just as well since I spent money on the Steam sale and there are games I'm interested in buying releasing next month anyway.

1 year ago

It wasn't really that hard to do better than the last month

1 year ago

I read you should play the first Atom RPG before Trudograd. I guess they are hoping we will buy the original by bundling the sequel? For anyone that has played it, would playing Trudograd without playing the first Atom RPG be a mistake? I am interested in the first but don't plan on buying it soon.

1 year ago

EU purchase (Slovakia) gave me this sub for Banners of Ruin https://steamdb.info/sub/360900/apps/
Thank you for the chart!

1 year ago

Thanks!

1 year ago

Selection looking solid for me... except that Lawnmower game, seriously?

1 year ago

Considering best on list is grass simulator... won't resubscribe.

1 year ago

It's not that bad for 6$ but it should be called regular bundle

1 year ago

Deep Rock Galactic has been on my wishlist since launch so I probably should. Necromunda looks like some trashy fun I'll sink an afternoon into and never touch again. Atom will also find a home in my list of oldschool RPGs I own and never get round to playing.

Not bad for once, would've paid full price but those discount emails seem inevitable.

1 year ago

For the $6 deal, I'm fine with this. Nothing exciting, but almost all of them look like something I would at least be willing to try.

1 year ago

Damn, kinda hard choice. If I had 6$ would buy instantly, now I have to think about it. At least there's no origin key, but overall quality of bundle is lacking.

1 year ago

Never heard of any of these games. This never happened before.

1 year ago

Hello there, I haven't bought a Humble Choice Bundle in a very long time. How much is it in this case? 12€? 10€? Any chance of getting this one in the 6€ offer they make from time to time?

Thank you for your answers in advance.

1 year ago

Should be 10€ (if you're on a classic plan that you kept pausing, then you still pay $12), with a chance of them offering a coupon as the month goes on, if you haven't bought it.

1 year ago

Yes, you are right, I unsuscribed because of this. I had been pausing for so many months and they were going to charge more if I didn't unsuscribe.

My 6€ offer expired last month, so my only option is to get it for 10€. I will think about it, but I think I may end up buying it.

Thank you for your answer.

1 year ago

This is quite disappointing .

1 year ago

Many whistled games and with the coupon of the last month (4 euros for the whole bundle), it's an instant buy for me :)

1 year ago*

4€ for bundle or 4€ less with coupon?

1 year ago

4€ for the bundle, last month I got a coupon for 3 month for 4€ each, I accepted the offer without hesitation ;)

1 year ago

wow, im getting only 6€ offers...will not buy this month til they send me coupon :D

1 year ago

I only had one coupon before (last year), but for this one I paused some hours after reveal and wait ... and got lucky :D

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.