So it's that time again. Lots of sales, lots of (horrible) bundles sine the last one.And LOTS of people winning.
So, what are you playing right now?
For me-Steam-
Wolfenstein 2 New Colossus (Won the other day)
Bayonetta (traded for the other day)
Dead Island Riptide Definitive Edition
Dead Island Retro Revenge
Zenith All I can say about this game is this

Android-
STILL playing Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
Gor back into Blades of Brim. Haven't played this runner in a few years. Forgot how addicting it can be.

Edit- Someone here reminded me that on Uplay I am going through Assassins Creed Origins. GOD I love that game.
So, who wants to be the next victim.... I mean poster? POSTER! DAMNIT!

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Rising Storm 2 (when i wanna play a serious FPS)
Battlefront 2 (when i just want to pew pew, it's good now)
Stellaris (when... like all the time)
Pillars of Eternity (when i have the time...)

4 years ago

I would advise to try red orchestra 2 instead of rising storm 2, it feels so much better at least for me.

4 years ago

Of course i played it too, as much hours in RS2 and RO2, they are just both good in their own ways

4 years ago

dragon quest xi and ni no kuni 2 , i'm enjoying both games very much

4 years ago

Yakuza Kiwami on steam.

4 years ago

I Just finished Terraria with friends last week - Started playing Snow White Solitaire as a time-waster.

Otherwise I'm thinking one of these will be my next game: Human Fall Flat (with friends when they are available), Wandersong, Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart, The Turing Test.

These are the most likely contenders. Haven't decided yet!

4 years ago

Started playing Skyforge Again
And Dragon Ball Legends on My Android phone

4 years ago

Heroes of the Storm, and having a ton of fun.

4 years ago

Totally addicted to the Trainz series since like Feb lol

4 years ago

Fallout New Vegas
The Saboteur
TransOcean The Shipping Company
NFS U2
ETS2

4 years ago

Game of Thrones RPG
Borderlands with friends
but this post made me install Zenith so it will be my next game after Game of Thrones
The Dwarves later

4 years ago

Bard's Tale IV. I want to finish it before Rage 2 is released. Almost done I think.

4 years ago

Playing 3 games across 3 different clients:

Hitman 2 on Steam - Endless replayability, can see myself playing it a long time
Apex Legends on Origin - TBH not as fun anymore, but still trying to grind that battlepass
Rainbow Six Siege on Uplay - When I need my tactical shooter fix squad'ing up with friends

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago

Started playing Skyhill yesterday. Pretty fun.
Also I'm about to finish Magrunner, but the puzzles started to seem tedious instead of interesting recently.

4 years ago

Just beat Destiny 2 story, some good graphics and enjoyable gunplay, but overall quality of campaign is meh. Also playing Shadow of Tomb Raider and enjoying every moment of it. And also started to play KF2 with friend. Also playing R6 Siege regularly, still not very good at it despite playing more than hundred hours. And of course Tannenberg, not bad WW1 shooter that suffers from low playerbase,

4 years ago

After a massive hooking on Revhead, I got CIV VI: Gathering Storm and now sink hours on it. With some Pinball FX from time to time.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

Psychonauts. Can't believe I've never bothered to play it before O.o.
AC: Odyssey

4 years ago

Finishing up Borderlands GOTY Enhanced currently. Borderlands 1 isn't a great game, but it kept me occupied for a while, so at least there's that.

Also, mid-playthrough for the campaign of For Honor. Having fun with it.

Planning to start a playthrough for Kona soon.

4 years ago

Started playing Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris with my son this week. Also playing Elder Scrolls: Blades on the tablet.

4 years ago

Far Cry 4 on uPlay and My Time at Portia on Steam.

4 years ago

Asides from trying to keep the backlog from my wins at a reasonable size, I play mostly Far Cry New Dawn and X Plane 11 at the moment.
Frankly, New Dawn isn't as bad as the critics say IMO. Sure it's not innovative, but still it's a solid "classic" Far Cry.

4 years ago

Games I've been playing this year, from most to least recent:
Hand of Fate - Still playing this masterclass mashup of Card Game, RPG, Action, and Rogue-lite. So addicting, I might have to buy the sequel when it goes on sale next.
Chroma Squad - The first ever Power Rangers PC game is a cute 8 bit tactical RPG romp.
Assembly Required - The most creative Tower Defense game since Sanctum, but in the form of an IKEA simulator. Fun and underrated but nearly game-breaking bugs require occasional backup of save game files.
Tower Unite - I'm surprised how much I've enjoyed this Early Access social/party game platform with no micro transactions. After 60 hours I'm not sure I'm going to go back to it until there's more major content updates.
Rocket League - New Rocket Pass progression via achievement-type system has been okay, but the game hasn't motivated me to get better than Bronze rewards reaching Gold rank.
Jurassic World Evolution - A damn pretty dino park sim that I got my money's worth from, but unlike other park sims creativity is limited to building/object placement.

4 years ago

Imperator Rome since 25th April and I don't care about review value, I like it. Not a perfect game, it will be better by time, but I believe it is better than EU4 1.0 or CK2 1.0 was.

I like the game as my 120hours played on it shows already, but I took the time to learn the new mechanisms, trade good exchanges, slave relocations for proper trade good productions, etc.:-)

Soon I'll finish my second campaign and I still have a good chance on World Conquest, which is so far a 90hours micromanagement-hell playthrough +10-15h expected for last 20 years, and after that, I definitely need some break, like a non-strategy game, it will be probably Rebel Galaxy or Life is Strange from my backlog.

4 years ago

Always ongoing: Civilization 6 and The Elder Scrolls: Legends. Although I am on the verge of giving up on Legends, it just doesn't captivate me as it used to.
Current playthrough: Skyrim VR.

4 years ago

currently replaying all Devil May Cry games again after the phenominal DMC5 , just finished my first walkthrough of DMC4 and started DMC3 and man the games are all as awesome as i always remembered them to be , the saga is legendary and it's on a whole different level from any other action hack and slash franchise. the other game i'm playing is another capcom masterpiece Monster hunter world and just crossed the 100h bar and still have more to grind for :D . outside of steam i haven't played any other game for almost a year except for apex legends and titanfall 2

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.