So it's that time again. Lots of sales, lots of (horrible) bundles sine the last one.And LOTS of people winning.
So, what are you playing right now?
For me-Steam-
Wolfenstein 2 New Colossus (Won the other day)
Bayonetta (traded for the other day)
Dead Island Riptide Definitive Edition
Dead Island Retro Revenge
Zenith All I can say about this game is this

Android-
STILL playing Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
Gor back into Blades of Brim. Haven't played this runner in a few years. Forgot how addicting it can be.

Edit- Someone here reminded me that on Uplay I am going through Assassins Creed Origins. GOD I love that game.
So, who wants to be the next victim.... I mean poster? POSTER! DAMNIT!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

STAR WARS Jedi Knight Jedi Academy

5 years ago

Insurgency also zenith looks e p i c.

5 years ago

Just finished SOMA at the weekend. Had been great.
Also for short game sessions: Journey of Greed, an addicting card / board mashup game. Recommended if you like at least one of these two genres and want to try new approach. There's a demo for trying it.
Other than that testing some betas and hopefully I can continue/finish DOOM (2016) at the next weekend.

5 years ago

I just started my attempt at playing the whole Batman Arkham series in one go.
Starting at the beginning storywise with Batman Arkham Origins. When I'm done with that, I will do Asylum, City and Knight.

Btw, I'm doing this basicly because I won Arkham Knight more than a year ago on Steamgifts. I didn't really wanted to start with the last game, so I waited for a good bundle of all of the other Arkham games. And now that I finished my master's thesis, I finally have started with Arkham Origin. It's really fun to be honest :)

5 years ago

actually i wanted to lock myself in the man cave and play tropico 6 for the whole month. turns out it's a buggy piece of shit even 6 weeks after release. (my preliminary review)

5 years ago

5 years ago

Just completed warhammer vermintide end of times

5 years ago

If you're a child of the 80's, you can probably guess what game I'm playing nowadays...

View attached image.
5 years ago

Are there prices for correct guesses?

5 years ago

Are there prices

How about $6.66 ? That's a good price, don't you think. ;)
Hmm... apart from getting the right to brag that you know your 80's and maybe a cute kitty gif, I'm afraid not. :o/

5 years ago

Cute kitty gif is fine by me for all that effort. These $6.66 look like they are prone to bring some bad luck over us.

So, it's clearly Footloose :D

Sorry for the late reply, I was ... distracted.

4 years ago

No need to be sorry, dear eeev. O_o
We are all distracted by... stuff. Real life.
Also, I wasn't really expecting a reply so it's all good.

Not Footloose. If I had to choose a dancing flick from the 80's I'd definitely go with Flashdance. "What A Feeling" was sooo good.

The answer was Mad Max. And yeah, I've played while listening to that song. :3

Here's a cute gif nao:

View attached image.
4 years ago*

Game of Love?

5 years ago

Fifth Element?

View attached image.
5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago*

We have a winner here! ;)

View attached image.
4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

She has/had such an amazing set of pipes. That voice of hers... I love it so much. Truly a great singer AND performer.
This version of The Best is one of my favorites. I think she was 59(!) at the time and she is so totally rocking the stage. Amazing. O_o

4 years ago

I'm a 90s kid, but the 80s only reached Hungary in the 90s. Does that count?
( I have no idea about that, sorry :D Maybe Castlevania pack?)

4 years ago

lol :D
Nah, that was a gif from the video of We Don't Need Another Hero by Tina Turner, which was a song for Mad Max 3. So yeah, I'm playing Mad Max.

Fun Fact: Tina Turner portrayed Auntie Entity in the movie.

4 years ago

Thanks for the explanation!
I'm but a peasant who only seen Fury Road :D

4 years ago

Oh my, I read that as "Furry Road". O_o And I'm not even drunk.

4 years ago

try the other movies, very worth imo, at least 1st and 2nd. 3rd is nice but maybe lower, the others are darker.

4 years ago

They are on my infinite playlist to watch!

4 years ago

I finish some games recently:

Do not feed the monkeys
Dead in Bermuda
Enter the Gungeon
Inmortal Redneck
Borderlands The pre-sequel

And now im currently playing:

Resident Evil 2 Remake
Underhero
Dishonored 2
RiME
Crookz: The big heist

Nexts (for the moment):

DMC 5
Steel Rats
Lego the movie videogame
Telltale: Guardians of the Galaxy

4 years ago

Path of Exile.
Since Synthesis League started I play basically nothing but PoE. But I think I'll uninstall it after the league ends. I have too long of a backlog to spend so much time with just one game. I want to finally finish Fallout 4 I was playing before Synthesis, I want to at least try to run AC:Origins I got form Humble Monthly (boy was I dissappointed with that bundle) although I won't be surprised if it fails to work on my PC. And all the other games I got to play but I'd spend eternity if I were to list all of them here :)
Oh, and I guess I'm killing time playing Gods & Glory on android when I'm away from computer I don't recommend it! stay as far away from that as possible! :D

4 years ago

Currently playing GemCraft - Chasing Shadows

4 years ago

Currently playing Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII

4 years ago

Shadow of the tomb raider: Almost 100% done but i have to force myself to finish the few remaining things. Worst of the 3 by far.
PUBG: Once the battle pass is over i will deffinitly go for a long break. Seems like the sound and hitreg/desync gets worse and worse.
Fallout 4: Almost done with this game aswell so i got everything but still need to finish some quests and it is boring, Didn't mind the game untill like i was halfway done. Going to finish it up "soon"

Game i will/might play soon.
Far cry 3: Only played primal before and it was kinda meh. I think 3 will be an improvement.
RAGE: I never did the coop mission so i am going for it and because it's been years i might aswell go through it once more since i forgot a lot of things in the game.
Wolfenstein 2 New Colossus: No idea why i haven't played it yet. Bought it and installed it a while ago but never got around it.

4 years ago

I recommend play Fallout 4 with mods, with tons of mods, ur experience would be much better.

4 years ago

Didn't touch it before i modded it hehe

4 years ago

I have started games like Cuphead, Divide by Sheep, Fearless Fantasy, Jotun: Valhalla Edition, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, MUREDERED: Soul Suspect, Postal 2 Complete Edition, Rayman Origins, World of Goo and X-Men Legends 2: Rise of Apocalypse.

But truth is I've played only Divide by Sheep, Murdered and World of Goo in the last, let's say, two-three weeks. Last month I finished Metro: Last Light Redux.

4 years ago

Interesting/cool mix of games you've got! And if someone is looking for a game that will test and pretty much make you practice your memory & reflex skills (and more), Cuphead is the one.

Oh boy, that game kicks my butt.

4 years ago

Well, since someone bumped this, I think I'll chime in again and change it to being back in Titan Quest after buying the Atlantic expansion.

At least it finally lit a fire under my ass finally clear Immortal Throne for the first time.

Also picked up Fable Anniversary with it, both on the HB store so add that to the mix.

4 years ago

Should go on with Wandersong.
But fuuuuuuuck Grim Dawn is great.

4 years ago

Currently playing Slipstream, as a lover of arcade drift-focused racers it basically filled the Outrun shaped hole in my library. Also still grinding at Rocket League's season pass to get the few nice free items available, I refuse to pay for the premium pass when I can simply trade for what I want later down the line.

4 years ago

I'm currently playing The Sims 3 right at this moment.

But as to playthroughs, I'm in the middle of a playthrough for For Honor's campaign and Rise of Insanity.
Planning to start a playthrough of Sniper: Ghost Warrior and The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

https://store.steampowered.com/app/588080/Numantia/
I just finished Numantia (5€ last steam sale), about fall of Numantia vs Roman republic.
A nice hidden gem despite tedious UI.
First time i play a (30h long) tactical game with 360 controller. :-/

It's probably the only videogame about that event, so it's even more interesting.
But i would advice more "warring states" if you search for a tactical game.

4 years ago*

Rocket League - Doing basic rocket pass challenges
Tower Unite -Lately I've enjoyed playing Virus game and hgih stakes poker.
Spelunky - Might be too brutal for me, but trying to get through the first stage.
Hand of Fate - Card based action game, love it!
Dont Feed The Monkeys - Engaging voyeurism makes me feel like a creeper

4 years ago

Ratchet and Clank Going Commando and A Plague Tale: Innocence. Im also dabbling in Stacking on occasion. Then im probably onto Wolfenstein - The New Order

4 years ago

How to Survive, just finished it on normal difficulty and now I'm playing it in Kovac's Way difficulty, it adds some needed challenges to the game and it brings the How to "SURVIVE"

4 years ago

Want the survive part? Play the third person version of the game. :P

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

Just finished Assasin's Creed: Unity, gonna start Elite: Dangerous and Gears of War 4 tommorow :)

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.