I've had little less than 1000 entries and haven't received anything, my friend on the other hand has 1250+ entries and has gotten 4 prizes already. Either i have supreme bad luck, he's lucky as hell or the system is "wrong". I choose to believe i have supreme bad luck though.

NOTE: READ THE LAST SENTENCE
"I CHOOSE TO BELIEVE I HAVE SUPREME BAD LUCK"

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Boohoo!

1 decade ago

there is a curse against avatars with blue birds, if you put a blue bird in your avatar the site wont ever give you something

1 decade ago

I was feelin' the same way but today I picked up my first win after 700 entries and over a year on the site.

1 decade ago

Bad luck, sorry bro :(

1 decade ago

You don't have premium, that's why. And yeah also the site is a scam.

1 decade ago

'your doing it wrong'

1 decade ago

I've won my first game on my 4th day so my guess is that you are doing something wrong...

1 decade ago

Giveaways Entered 1,345...Gifts Won 2

1 decade ago

If you are going for the titles that everyone wants, then I don't know what you are complaining about. I won like 3 giveaways but they were all for games with relatively high chance of winning.

1 decade ago

These threads might as well ready "I havent won, please give me stuff"

1 decade ago

post some damn comments and giveaways dude

look at my stats

1 decade ago

IT TOOK ME 230 ENTRIES, while my friend who i just invited to the site recently instantly won after his 50th entry.

i guess u have supreme bad luck

1 decade ago

Hi

1 decade ago

967=/=1000

You haven't won because you're a liar.

1 decade ago

Also, theoretically it's possible that you will never win. It's completely random and each draw is unrelated to the previous one. The nice thing about steamgifts is that you get to enter into draws where the odds aren't that bad.

Eventually you will probably win something.

1 decade ago

I don't have very many entries yet, but since I never win anything that isn't skill based, I am aiming to get 10,000 entries with no win. Wish me luck.

1 decade ago

I think it is easy to understand.
It is only by chance, the odds of winning depend on the number of participants only. Subsequently, the all is chosen at random and being in the list of participants in different positions greatly modifies the chance to win.

It is like the bingo, the choice is completely random numbers and no guarantee of winning.

If you participate only in big games, with over 2000 participants, your chances are slim, but games with 500 participants, your chances are better, but they are often less popular games.

1 decade ago

here's an idea: stop whining and leave if you think its rigged. probability is pretty easy to understand and if youre entering draws with thousands of people in them on average you might not be 100% guaranteed to win once you hit the point where youve entered enough to break even odds wise

1 decade ago

contribute more, get invited to groups, and thats pretty much it

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by Fungunz.