February 2024 Humble Choice

Previous bundle: January 2024 Humble Choice
View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg
Next bundle: March 2024 Humble Choice

📅 Important dates

• 💳 February 27th 2024: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 March 5th 2024: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Life is Strange: True Colors - gift link notification

• China: {sub/629944} (confirmed)
  • Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Egypt: do not receive the game (confirmed)
  • Everyone else receives a ROW key {sub/304000} that cannot be redeemed in Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, China, Egypt (confirmed)

Destroy All Humans! 2 - Reprobed - gift link notification

🔗 Gift link notifications (ROW)
🔑 Full list of subs (ROW)
🔑 Subs (LATAM: Mexico)
🔑 Full list of subs (SEA: Indoniesia)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Compared to the leaks, Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood Champion of Gaia Edition is replaced with Snowtopia

🌟 2024-02-15: $8 coupons from IGN Rewards
🌟 2024-02-28: $7 coupons added to your account (no email)
🌟 2024-03-04: $6 coupons added to your account (no email)

LEAKS for March Choice

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Life is Strange: True Colors 89% of 9926 🏆 9.00 CV app/936790 W D✅ 0 $59.99
Scorn 77% of 9032 🏆 6.00 CV app/698670 W D✅ 0 $39.99
Destroy All Humans! 2 - Reprobed 78% of 1587 🏆 6.00 CV app/1266700 W D✅ 0 $39.99
Beacon Pines 98% of 1619 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/1269640 W D✅ 0 $19.99
There Is No Light 74% of 436 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/1132980 W D✅ 0* $19.99
Children of Silentown 87% of 576 🏆 3.00 CV app/1108000 W D✅ 0 $19.99
Oaken 81% of 191 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/1348690 W M L 0* $19.99
Snowtopia 65% of 665 - 🏆 3.75 CV app/1124260 W D🟡 1 $24.99

Need help understanding the chart symbols? Try checking the guide to bundle threads

Retail:

• $244.92

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles.

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

3 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is this bundle amazing enough to make you slip into the nearest Oaken confessional box and apologize for all the times you bad-mouthed Holy Humble?

View Results
[Very happy] Destroy All Humans who dare to say anything against this!
[Sorta satisfied] Choice has truly become a Resort for fans of good bundles, including this one in particular – even if I personally am not too likely to play most of these.
[Neutral] This Lineup Is Strange. I have no clue how I feel about it.
[Disappointed] For some the Choice is the Beacon of what bundles should be, but I am still Pining for the day they will deliver the games I actually yearn for.
[Offended] There Is No Light at the end of the tunnel of bad bundles.
[Coupontato] You see me Scornfully staring at this bundle, right, IGN? You’d better drop a $6-$8 coupon, or else you will see my True Colors…
[Lack Of Surprisato] Most of the joy I get from Humble Choice is awaiting the reveal like impatient Children around the Christmas tree. It was spoiled ahead of time so often that I already dread the next time there are leaks.
[Where-wolf?] Where's my Werewolf game? Did Nacon pull out at the last moment? Why is one leak off? Is this a conspiracy? Is the Apocalypse just around the corner?

Eh, I would've preferred Werewolf. No interest in Snowtopia. Still a good bundle and I'll probably buy it.. just gotta wait for a coupon. Only got a $1 coupon for skipping lol

3 months ago

Hello. When you cancel/pause, you lose this 1$ coupon? Or it still remain?

3 months ago

If you got offered a coupon and claim it, you can still skip this month and keep the coupon. Coupon will remain good as long as you use it before the expiration date, so it'll only be good for this month.

3 months ago

Thank you so much!

3 months ago

My bad luck continues. I just purchased True Colors in December, thinking it would take a while until it would get bundled and now here it is, bundled. :D

3 months ago

I bought it in early January, even waited out the January monthly to be sure :D

3 months ago

I might have to get this one, I can still buy it at the beginning or March right?

3 months ago

Yep, the next one always comes the first tuesday of the month, meaning you have until March 5th.

3 months ago

It might be cheaper then anyway, thanks to coupons/deals.

3 months ago

i'm [Very happy], i get to skip a month

3 months ago

Only one wishlisted game, already have Scorn and the other seems pretty baaaaaaaad to be fair... I'll skip this one.

3 months ago

I'll be grabbing this one. There's enough there that I'd play.

3 months ago

This is just sad at this point. Better than some previous ones, but nothing to be happy about.

3 months ago

Very strong choice bundle this month. Five games from my wishlist, I think this will be a no brainer although I wonder if it's worth waiting to see if they send out a discount later in the month....(The last choice bundle I got was November last year)

Luckily for me the game that's different from the leaks wasn't one I was that interested in. Snowtopia sounds interesting but the Steam reviews don't seem that great....it sounds like the developer abandoned the game....

3 months ago

Skip from me, nothing I'm interested in. I'd try Scorn if I had the stomach for it.

3 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 months ago.

3 months ago

One of the few choice bundles I would actually buy and I own and have already played the only games Im interested in :)
I think I actually pre ordered Life Is Strange on GreenManGaming and bought Beacon Pines in december during the sale.

3 months ago

I've already got Children of Silentown and nothing else really interests me.
Normally I just skip but I decided to cancel this time. I've skipped plenty and probably only taken the "plz no skip" coupon 2 or 3 times. Kind of lame watching those coupons shrink and disappear over time. They probably realized how many people are bluffing.
As for what they offered when I canceled: A whopping $1 off the month.

3 months ago

Is it just me or have the $6/7/8 coupons stopped altogether? The last one I got was for $8 in October and that was it.
Since then, it's always been $11.99 and no offers at all.

It was great while it lasted I suppose.

3 months ago

Probably gonna get this since it's a better deal than 75% off LIS but it's probably the only thing I would play from it :/

3 months ago

Okay, I have to ask—the replies to these are always full of people playing the waiting game to try and get a coupon for $6-$8; why don't most of you just grab the discount offer that comes out to $8 a month for 12 month credits? It's not as potentially good as the $6, but you get to keep your store discount active (if you don't skip a month, at least) and don't have to worry about whether or not a coupon will show up at all.

Anyways, I figured Scorn was destined for a cheap bundle so I held off on getting it and that worked out well. Came close to picking up DAH2 a couple times recently, too. Add in Oaken and Beacon Pines and it's a pretty good month for me, but I do wish we had gotten the Werewolf game.

3 months ago*

Well some valid motives :)
-Some people live paycheck to paycheck, maybe they cant afford the 80$/90$ 12 Month sub.
-Some people just like to complain about prices over and over again
-Some people want to feel special because they get a discount.

Most people just come here to complain about prices and "IGN Mad" and "HB Evil" and end up buying the bundle anyway. But at least they are bumping the Post :)

But I get your frustration!

3 months ago

I for one don't care for most of the games they put in Choice. And I don't buy anything in their store, so discount is useless. So for me its way easier to evaluate each bundle individually and get only if I get discount big enough to warrant me buying it. Without arguing what is and what is not objectively valuable I just don't care for any of the games. I would play 2 out of all. So even then 8$ is quite a lot.

IMO its similar to many other people as well. Why pay about hundred bucks for a year when you might end up skipping for 2-3 years anyway? And if you are going for discount argument without skipping - you end up with just too many games you wouldn't want to play. Depends highly on what genres you play, how active giveaways you make.. But for me who pretty much is as generic gamer as it goes + I just do giveaways when I have some leftover - absolutely zero bonuses for getting the years deal.

3 months ago*

I only buy Choice when enough of the games are interesting to me. I buy 1-2 bundles a year if any at all. Locking myself to a full year of random unknown titles would be just silly. I never buy anything from HB store so the discount is irrelevant.

For example this month I only care (enough to pay) about LiS and DAH2 so unless there's a nice discount I'll pass.

2 months ago

technically you could make it 10 years of unknown titles or whatever as long as you eventually use your months before their choice thing isn't a thing anymore. So you could skip every single month.

As for this month, something that has me a little confused, your two wanted games, are two of the most expensive games in the bundle other than scorn. But my guess is even if you were to get those straight up on steam, you still wouldn't come close to that price, so isn't it a deal even at $12? Or is it just me, or once you see the deal, you want a deal on top of the deal to make it a dealception which makes it feel it's worth it?

2 months ago

Technically yes, it could be 1 year or 5 years or 10 years. Or Choice could close down at some point leaving me at a loss or at least some sort of inconvenience. Not much point in speculating, money not spent is money saved so I feel like I'm benefitting more by simply not committing to anything.

Now that you replied I realised I did phrase it a bit weird. I see no reason to buy the whole bundle this month whether for $12 or $8 and essentially overpay for those two titles. If I decide that I actually do want those games I can simply go to the "Group Buys" group on Steam and buy them from someone for $2 each or so.

With that said I must say I have gotten used to having a discount code every month so it would just feel weird to pay the full price :)

2 months ago

If I decide that I actually do want those games I can simply go to the "Group Buys" group on Steam and buy them from someone for $2 each or so.

Getting the headliners from splits is hassle, but maybe you have another experience. From my perspective, if you want two of the 3 headliners, the simplest solution is to host yourself. Otherwise, one has to be lucky, fast or to bid with others for multi-buy priority.

2 months ago*

As always I´m gonna go game-by-game again and see what I´d be willing to pay for each one.

Life is Strange: True Colors 10€
I love the series, so this makes it easy.

Scorn 3,50€
Game seems wierd in an appealing kind of way and I love the artstyle. Worth a look.

Destroy All Humans! 2 - Reprobed 1€
Could be fun, but not really something I feel the need to buy.

Beacon Pines 2€
Lovely game. Already played it on Gamepass, but I gladly pay a bit to own it on Steam.

There Is No Light: Enhanced Edition 1€
Great visuals, but reviews dont sound too promising.

Children of Silentown 3€
Looks like a nice little game.

Oaken 0,50€
I might be wrong, but at a glance it doesn´t look too appealing to me. Wouldn´t buy it on its own.

Snowtopia: Ski Resort Builder 0€
Nice concept, but looks bad and reviews don´t sound good either...

Summary:
Personal worth of the bundle: 21€
What I payed for one month subsciption: 7,25€

YES, its a buy! Great deal for me 😀

3 months ago

I wish I knew what that you did this... Would love to see how you rated the previous choices

3 months ago

I always found it hard to descide if a bundle is worth taking, so I started doing it like this a few month ago (last October I think). If you like, you can go back to the older choice-threads and take a look ^^
I didn´t find the time to do a post like this for january though, but I´ll try to keep doing this each month. I´d love to see it catch on with more people doing the same. Would be interesting to see how other users rank the games.

2 months ago

Would love to see how I saw each bundle compares with you.

2 months ago

love this comparsion

3 months ago

C'est nul.

3 months ago

First one I've seen in several months that piqued my interest. Scorn has been on my mind since I first saw footage of it. Very Cronenbergian. That along with There is No Light is enough to get me to re-subscribe, at least for this month.

3 months ago

Nearly bought Scorn in Winter sale for more than this bundle, and also want LISTC, so pretty happy regardless of the other games. Also there's little chance of getting those 2 on groupbuy or elsewhere for cheaper that the full bundle price.

3 months ago

glad i cancelled my sub I hate Life is Strange and that seems to be where all the money is being spent here

3 months ago

I'm interested in Destroy 2 since I enjoyed part of the first one, Beacon Pines looks interesting & well done, Snowtopia seems like the only modern ski resort sim in years on Steam, but it may be disappointing given the reviews. Unless there's a big coupon, its an pass for me since I'm still playing Two Point Campus from last month.

3 months ago

Canada Subs:

sub/304000 - Life is Strange: True Colors
sub/200966 - Scorn
sub/440578 - Destroy All Humans! 2 -Reprobed
sub/441835 - Beacon Pines
sub/767780 - There Is No Light
sub/374464 - Children of Silentown
sub/471656 - Oaken
sub/381693 - Snowtopia

3 months ago*

All games i don't care about. Perfect, I can hide them all on SG outright and not have to be conflicted over anything! ^_^

3 months ago

Where can I find skip button if I don't want that month? Shouldn't it be in choice page?

3 months ago

It's under "Settings>Manage Your Plan>Skip A Month"

3 months ago

Wtf. Why is a purchase managing in settings. Apparently today I am not even allowed load account menu from mobile :/

3 months ago

pretty meh for me.
Werewolf actually was the one which would have made me want this months choice.

While I dont doubt LiS is pretty good game, I was highly disappointed by the second part already. Don't get me wrong - if I got this, I would definitely play through it, but it definitely wont be the reason I would buy the bundle.
Scorn - also probably a great game, but I just am horrible at horror games. Would probably sit in my library unplayed
Snowtopia - could be also interesting, but with mixed reviews its again something nice to have, but not what would make me buy the bundle.

Maybe DaH would be interesting as well, but others are out of my interest field.

3 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.