April 2024 Humble Choice (#53)

1 Tier, 8 Items

02 Apr 2024 - 07 May 2024

Previous bundle: March 2024 Humble Choice
View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg
Next bundle: May 2024 Humble Choice

📅 Important dates

• 💳 April 30th 2024: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 May 7th 2024: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

THE CALLISTO PROTOCOL:
Everyone receives {sub/803436} which can be redeemed everywhere but not in Japan. (confirmed)
Customers from Japan will instead receive Orbital Bullet (confirmed)

TERRAFORMERS: ⚠️ there are no keys redeemable worldwide

🔑 Full list of subs (EU)
🔑 Full list of subs (CN)

🔗 Gift link notifications (ROW US)
🔗 Gift link notifications (EU)
🔗 Gift link notifications (SEA)
🔗 Gift link notifications Mexico - confirms that it's the same as ROW (meaning, TERRAFORMERS is sub/678814)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Notes:

• HUMANKIND™ Definitive Edition is not sold on the Steam store as a package, thus you will not be able to create giveaways for it as such. You can either give it away as the base game, or as one of the included DLCs.
  • For The Callisto Protocol, if you want to get the "true ending", you'll need to purchase The Callisto Protocol™ - Final Transmission

Free DLC to claim:

!addlicense ASF 1000358,850553,661530

An Explanation on why the leaks were not real this time can be found here.

Feel free to also check madjoki's post for the actual URLs.

TL:DR: Humble intentionally released fake leaks to identify what the actual source of the leaks is. This means that we are unlikely to have leaks from now on.

Possible MAY LEAKS (source: Reddit)

🌟 2024-04-05: $8 coupon from IGN Plus rewards (new accounts only)
🌟 2024-05-10: TERRAFORMERS out of stock

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Victoria 3 66% of 27828 🏆 7.50 CV app/529340 W M L D🟡 0 $49.99
The Callisto Protocol 64% of 28467 - 🏆 9.00 CV app/1544020 W D✅ 0 $59.99
HUMANKIND™ Definitive Edition corresponds to this store bundle (Included game has cards) - 14.84 CV sub/990156 0 $98.94
Fashion Police Squad 92% of 620 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/1319460 W D🟡 0 $19.99
Terraformers 88% of 2223 🏆 3.00 CV app/1244800 W M L D✅ 0* $19.99
Symphony of War: The Nephilim Saga 95% of 9788 🏆 3.00 CV app/1488200 W D✅ 2 $19.99
Coromon 87% of 4088 🏆 3.00 CV app/1218210 W M D✅ 3 $19.99
The Excavation of Hob's Barrow 93% of 1362 🏆 2.25 CV app/1182310 W M L D✅ 0 $14.99

Regional versions (Japan): THE CALLISTO PROTOCOL is replaced with Orbital Bullet

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Orbital Bullet 82% of 390 - 🏆 2.55 CV app/1167680 W D❌ 2 $16.99

Need help understanding the chart symbols? Try checking the guide to bundle threads

Retail:

• $303.87

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles.

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

1 month ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Every month, Humankind comes together to ponder a Choice purchase. What do you pick?

View Results
[Very happy] Humble Terraforming the leaked lineup to instead give me these ones that I really wanted pleases me greatly.
[Sorta satisfied] One of the two DLC simulators (“4X strategy games”) in here has all its currently sold DLCs. That’s pretty good, right?
[Unsure] Hmm, should I stay and buy some of their Fashion, or get my Barrow of games somewhere else? That’s a hard Choice to make!
[Disappointed] I guess we’re back to the old Protocol of pausing the subscription and not looking back.
[Offended] The three AAA-esque titles here are very much so-so. Couldn’t they find a good one? The leaks even promised games from an AAAA company!
[Coupontato] Last month we barely had any coupons. How deep does our Excavation have to be now to see the usual kind of discounts come back?
[Complaint: Different from leaks] After the leaks poured out, my wallet had already opened up before I even noticed – but seeing that they were wide of the mark, it just snapped shut again (and almost sliced my finger off).
[No Werewolf?!] How many times are we going to be teased with Werewolf only to wonder “Where are you, wolf?”

Fashion Police Squad is on my wishlist but don't think I'll pay that much for a bundle with one single game I want

1 month ago

Man, its the first time Im so dissapointed. Im not asking for returnal + AC but callisto protocol? And without the dlc so you will have to buy it in order to see the true ending.... Im also a little tired of strategy games there is at least 1 every month and now we have 3!

1 month ago*

View attached image.
1 month ago

Three headliners with mixed reviews? Yikes...

1 month ago

Paused, got a 10€ offer email right away.

1 month ago

10€ is the regular price.

1 month ago

maybe 10€ off xD

1 month ago

Oops, could be I'm still on Classic? I thought it was 12€. Time to cancel then I guess! Still funny how the email came within 10 minutes of pausing...

1 month ago

Hold on.

Do yourself a favor and don't cancel Classic and then subscribe to the current Choice in two separate steps. Directly change from Classic to Choice here: https://www.humblebundle.com/membership/change-plan

That way you have a chance to trigger the conversion bug where if you get coupons in the future, they might give more discount than intended. For example a $8 coupon could then lead to you paying 6€ ($12 - $4 = $8 leads to 10€ - 4€ = 6€) instead of 6,50€ ($12 - 33.3% = $8 leads to 10€ - 35% = 6,50€). A $6 coupon could even make it 4€ then.

No guarantees but worth a try.

1 month ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 month ago.

1 month ago

Gift link notification (SEA)

View attached image.
1 month ago

Shoot, I want this but my HB is EU and my account is VN (based in KH).

1 month ago

1 month ago

looks like no more humble choice leaks going forward

1 month ago

That's the last time I trust a "leak". All credibility gone. I doubt HB would change 7 games on reset day so it was most likely fake.

1 month ago

most likely a troll on humble part, they found out how do these games got leaked so they patched it up and left a fake image up in the servers. it was never fake, misdirection

1 month ago

I think this troll will hurts bundles sales at least for this month, i dont think that was a very clever troll and they will give a lot of coupons this month.

1 month ago

You know what hurts sales? A bundle with mixed review games and like 4? strategy, not crybabies being upset that a leak that means nothing was incorrect. Everyone has a month to decide if they buy a very clearly presented bundle.

1 month ago

Sorry but why do you gain to hurt your custumers? I get it, they want to get rid of the leakers, but if they are smart they have to do the oposite, leake a bad bundle and then release a good one, that way they hurt only the leakers, this way looks like the are moking the customers with " see this a good bundle that we never gonna to give you", because thats the sad truth.

1 month ago

Leaks were stupid to begin with, everyone got hyped on a promise, and then got let down on a promise. It changes nothing, only shows who's likely to get fed promises through a third party so much they build an emotional connection. The equivalent of being hurt by words... as far as I care, HB monthly starts at first Tuesday, when they release the bundle. Nothing is promised, nothing is sacred before that, because it's not official, simple as that.

1 month ago

Yes i know that, but everyone at some point get affected with the hype, and when i saw returnal got me.... I am slowly buying the playstation games on steam, already finished god of war and i am half way trough spriderman, and the ideia of buying returnal with 1/2 or 1/3 of the price was gold for me, but well its life, iam buying the bundle anyway because calisto, but i will wait until of the last day to buy it...

1 month ago

It's april fools, common

1 month ago

yeah ive stayed subbed and skipped 2 months, back to canceling
rebundles and poorly reviewed games
no high quality headliner here

1 month ago*

Only Fashion Police Squad & Symphony of War: The Nephilim Saga interested me, already own the others games that interested me (Coromon & Orbital Bullet)
Big pass for me, and big troll for Valhalla ...

1 month ago

It'd be a ubi key anyway...

1 month ago

I shouldn't have bought this bundle so soon, at least I'll have something to give to my friends.

1 month ago

if you dont use any of the keys you can refund

1 month ago

Easy skip. I can't even decide if I am less interested in these or ones from leak.

1 month ago

Not interested in this one, but after two good bundles, I can’t complain.

1 month ago

Jesus and japan gets a rebundle game for one of the headliners, for japanese people hurts even more....

1 month ago

No Returnal , sad...... Its a maybe to me , only 3 wishlisted games.

1 month ago

Did they miss its not April 1 today?

1 month ago

Confirmed that Japan did not receive Calisto. Easiest skip ever, lol.

1 month ago

Dookie, some of these were just in fanatical

1 month ago

Looks quite mid, gonna pass probably.

1 month ago

Nothing for me here except perhaps The Excavation of Hob's Barrow, but I have plenty of Wadjet Eye Games in my backlog. Skip/pause.

1 month ago

Again with here's the standard game, buy the rest BS, however in this case it's insulting considering that standard and Deluxe usually sell at around the same price and you need the DLC, because they thought it was a good idea to put the ending behind a paywall. Marvelous business model.

1 month ago*

Damn,I was hoping for Returnal....oh well,easy skip

1 month ago

Victoria 3 It's worth it, for those who like paradox games.

1 month ago

Is it worth it if you didn't care for europa? I was a big crusader kings fan (2/3) but I do own vic2 (don't think I played it yet, I think I may have gotten it from a bundle before?) but I did play a bit of EUIV and wasn't big on it. I don't know for me I enjoyed the more RPG elements of Crusader Kings where you would be controlling a dynasty/character and not say a country?

Only games that interest me myself is probably VIC 3 (and its paradox so their games are pretty good) and that coromon pokemon look-alike game... but not sure if it is worth it.

1 month ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.