November 2023 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

📅 Important dates

• 💳 November 28th 2023: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 December 5th 2023: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

WWE 2K23

• RU/CIS: probably {sub/841548} + RUN LOCK
  • LATAM: {sub/841552} + RUN LOCK (confirmed)
  • SEA (including India): {sub/841550} + RUN LOCK (confirmed)
  • CN: {sub/841549} + RUN LOCK (confirmed)
  • TR: a region locked key, not yet indexed on SteamDB
  • Cuba & North Korea: no key?
  • Europe/EMEA: {sub/841551} - can be redeemed everywhere APART FROM Argentina, Australia, Bangladesh, Brunei Darussalam, Bolivia, Brazil, Bhutan, Canada, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Chile, China, Colombia, Christmas Island, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Hong Kong, Indonesia, British Indian Ocean Territory, Japan, Cambodia, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Korea, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Mongolia, Macao, Maldives, Mexico, Malaysia, Nepal, New Zealand, Peru, Philippines, Pakistan, Paraguay, Singapore, Suriname, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Taiwan, United States of America, Uruguay, Venezuela, Viet Nam, Saudi Arabia (confirmed)
  • Everyone else (North America, Oceania, Africa): {sub/841553} (confirmed) - can be redeemed everywhere

Friends vs Friends

• RU/CIS: probably {sub/882317}
  • LATAM (without Mexico): {sub/882320} (given to customers from AR,BO,BR,BS,BZ,CL,CO,CR,EC,GF,GT,GY,HN,NI,PA,PE,PY,SR,SV,UY,VE)
  • SEA: {sub/882321} (given to customers from BD,BT,HK,ID,IN,LK,MY,NP,PH,PK,SG,TH,TW,VN) (confirmed)
  • CN: {sub/882318} - a region locked key, not yet indexed on SteamDB (confirmed)
  • Middle East (including Turkey and South Africa): ? (given to customers from AE,KW,QA,SA,TR,ZA); key region locks for this are unknown and might be problematic
  • Everyone else (including Mexico): {sub/882322} - even though the key is tagged as ROW, it's not actually redeemable worldwide. It cannot be redeemed in "cheap countries", namely it is NOT REDEEMABLE IN India, Indonesia, Viet Nam, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bahamas, Panama, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Colombia, Guyana, Suriname, French Guiana, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, Russian Federation, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan (confirmed)

Souldiers

• RU/CIS: a region locked key, not yet indexed on SteamDB
  • LATAM (without Mexico): probably {sub/709230}
  • CN: {sub/709231} - a region locked key, not yet indexed on SteamDB (confirmed)
  • Everyone else (including SEA and Mexico): {sub/498063} - can be redeemed everywhere (confirmed)

The rest of the games have no region locks (are redeemable everywhere):

🔑 Full list of subs (EU RO)
🔑 Full list of subs (CN)
🔑 Some subs (Mexico)

🔗 Gift link notifications (ROW US)
🔗 Gift link notifications (SEA IN)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Notes:

• Friends vs Friends - Must be redeemed by December 3rd, 2024 by 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
  • From Space was replaced with Prodeus within a few minutes of bundle reveal. According to Humble Bundle support, the already revealed / claimed keys will be invalidated / revoked.

Free DLC to claim:

!addlicense ASF 886908,593234,648300

🌟 2023-11-11: USE HOLIDAY23 for $99 / 12 months sub (max 23 months / account, valid until 31 Dec; users in Russia and China are not eligible.)
🌟 2023-11-22: $6 coupons available (for 2 months, $6 / each)
🌟 2023-11-29: 25% off November Choice
🌟 2023-12-03: SCP : Secret Files out of stock (source)
🌟 NEW 2023-12-09: SCP : Secret Files back in stock (source)

⏩⏩ LEAKS for December Choice ⏪⏪

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Hardspace: Shipbreaker 89% of 15584 🏆 5.25 CV app/1161580 W D✅ 0* $34.99
WWE 2K23 81% of 2847 - 🏆 9.00 CV app/1942660 W D❌ 0* $59.99
Unpacking 92% of 21588 🏆 3.00 CV app/1135690 W M L D✅ 0* $19.99
Friends vs Friends 81% of 5331 - 🏆 1.50 CV app/1785150 W D✅ 0 $9.99
The Legend of Tianding 95% of 2498 🏆 3.00 CV app/1406850 W D✅ 0* $19.99
SCP : Secret Files 90% of 3333 - 🏆 2.25 CV app/1718130 W D🟡 0 $14.99
Souldiers 65% of 1655 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/1419160 W D✅ 0 $19.99
Prodeus 93% of 4564 - 🏆 3.75 CV app/964800 W M D🟡 0 $24.99

* - the game was featured previously only in Build-a-Bundle / Pick & Mix bundles that are usually priced too high for the games to receive partial CV (exclusions apply) and are therefore not included in the bundle count.
Note: you can mouseover the column values for extra info

Retail:

• $204.92

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles.

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

6 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

November is the 'blood month' or the 'month of sacrifice'. How much are you willing to sacrifice to get these games?

View Results
[Very happy] I didn’t even finish Unpacking my Halloween sale haul, and now it looks like I have to add even more to the queue.
[Sorta satisfied] Since WWE 2K23 has a store life of one year, I’m pretty pleased that I get to own it for cheap before it gets delisted. I’m not fully convinced about the indie fillers though.
[Neutral] Some of these games I'd indeed like to play, but when it comes to paying for the others I'm still unconvinced…
[Disappointed] For other people it might look like a pretty good month, for me though… not so much. I can’t find anything that excites me in this lineup, but with all the upcoming holiday expenses, it might actually be a good thing, no?
[Offended] What a weak bundle… I wouldn’t take this even if they offered it to me for $5.
[Coupontato] Not having a coupon this month would be a Hard Dealbreaker. I can’t afford paying the full price of it.

got $6 coupon for 2 months on Nov 22, 2023, first time I activate all the games from a Humble choice, sweet

5 months ago

Hello, I received this email too, but there is no code, just the yellow button with the link to return Humble Choice and in the "Billind Date/ Manage Your Plan" field it says that I will be charged US$11.99 and not just $6. Can you tell me if this is right? If not, how do I activate the promotion?

5 months ago

Ends Nov 27, maybe yours has expired

5 months ago

You have to buy it manually because the coupon ends today. It shows the full price in "manage plan" because the autocharge is tomorrow and the coupon will be void until then.

Edit: nevermind, saw you already got an answer to your other post below.

5 months ago

Hello, I had paused my Humble Choice, but I received an email saying:
"Join Humble Choice with your exclusive offer, and you’ll get the next 2 months of games for only $6 (USD) per month!
Humble Choice members get a curated mix of great games to own every month, savings of up to 20% on hot new releases in our store, and more. Ends Nov 27."

Today, Nov 26, I decided to click where it said "Resume Memebership" and take advantage of this limited offer. However, when resuming my subscription, in the "Billind Date/ Manage Your Plan" field it says that I will be charged US$11.99 and not just $6.

Can anyone here tell me if the charge is correct and I will receive the next month for free, or if the charge should be $6 each month and not $11.99 the first?

5 months ago

Do you have the coupon?

5 months ago

there is no coupon in the email, just the button, I believed it was automatic using the link

5 months ago

It should say 11.99 -6 with the lower total in the bottom. But this only shows when you "choose the games" and pay.

5 months ago

I chose the games and it's still shows the full price for me, and there was no coupon in the coupon menu so I created a ticket about it and they gave me the coupon in an hour.

5 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 months ago.

5 months ago

i see "$6 USD a month to sign up for Humble Choice for 2 months Valid until Nov 27, 2023, 11:59:59 PM" in the coupon tab, so I just click on it, choose a game and the payment of $6 will be made?
Since I never used a coupon, I think I got lost in this haha

5 months ago

Use that coupon and when you select games the price should be $6, at his point you don't have to pay if you see the full price instead of $6, no risk of check it out.

5 months ago

haha thank you, apparently I didn't know how to use the coupon lol I thought the link in the email would be automatic lol it worked perfectly

5 months ago

didn't get any coupons cause i canceled and they changed the text. 1st time ive never gotten any
Coupons for Canceling Members
Note: This type of coupon can only be received once per account.
Whenever you cancel your Choice membership, you may receive a prompt to retain your membership at a discounted rate. In most cases, barring any ongoing promotions, this will be $1 off the current month of Choice. You cannot save the discount to be used off future months.

5 months ago

same here, i canceled and didn't get any coupons yet.
where did you see that note? did they change their policy and give coupons only to those skipping and not the ones canceling?

5 months ago

why u would choose cancell rather than skip? skip is way better

5 months ago

i think i saw someone saying that canceling is better, i always forget which to choose between the two so some times i skip and some i cancel. i canceled the last few times and always got a coupon but this time i got nothing.

5 months ago

I have been skipping only and have gotten almost every month for 4-6 EUR with coupons.

5 months ago

same

5 months ago

until now ive never missed a Coupon from canceling every single time right after i buy. they changed the text on the support page about it

5 months ago

found it somewhere on the humble bundle support page well looking stuff up, cant find it agian

5 months ago

At the bottom of the page: https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/218014698 See the attached picture.

I have checked caches of the page:

• the paragraph was not there on January 28, 2023,
  • the paragraph was there on November 15, 2023.

So the paragraph was added this year, but maybe not recently.

View attached image.
5 months ago*

contacted support about not getting the coupon and got this

I recommend checking your newsletter settings as that could be why you did not receive this coupon.
We have added a replacement coupon to your account. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

got the 6$ for 2 month deal, did take 3 days for them to reply tho

5 months ago

Deleted

5 months ago

i only have these 3 marked for email me
Main page bundles, special Humble Store sales, and important updates
Humble Choice
Humble Games
could be the Humble Store sales and other store events???

5 months ago

i have all those checked so it had nothing to do with the newsletter settings, they probably just ignored the cancelling users. i'll contact them also and hope i get a coupon.

5 months ago

^^ that was my guess, just some bs cover my ass answer cause they pick and choose with these coupons. well its not illegal as far as i know, its scummy.

5 months ago

No leaks for December?

5 months ago

if there is a leak, will be this weekend or monday, would be too early for a leak now

5 months ago

Here are some fresh leeks.

View attached image.
5 months ago

The autocharge starts in less than 24h.

This is your last chance to pause this month's Choice if you wish to do so.

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

5 months ago

Autocharge should have happened by now, did they change the date?

ok something is definitely strange. I cannot access the games because „payment is in progress“ but I am on a prepaid plan for 8 more months…

5 months ago*

It happens in the last Tuesday of the month, but I don't know how long they take to bill everyone, I suppose it stretches into Wednesday too.

5 months ago

So I got the $6 offer in email. I clicked the link inside and resumed my choice bundle. But when I go to settings->Manage My Membership, I see that the next bill is still $11.99.

What am I doing wrong?

5 months ago

This.
TL;DR: Don't click the link, click the coupon directly from your account.

5 months ago

Wow thanks really. Also kinda foolish of me as the issue was addressed just two posts above but in my defense, I was trying to make sense of the situation on the Humble website. What a poor implementation of the system.

Again thank you so much!

5 months ago*

Were you canceled or paused on your subscribtion to Humble Choice? @n3ov

5 months ago

I had my subscription paused

5 months ago

Thanks for the reply. I was canceled and didn't receive the coupon. Got the newer one, for 25% off.

5 months ago

Still better than nothing. I have been pausing every month since quite some time because of huge backlog or just uninteresting games in the Choice bundle. I think I got coupons almost every month.

5 months ago

Yes, I will do that from now definitely. Good to know!

5 months ago

Waddaya know, I actually didn't forget about skipping for a change. But as expected, they did not pop any discounts or offers to try and dissuade me. Clearly I've been too loyal/lazy to paus/skip for too long. XD

5 months ago

Well you saved me. I've never forgot about it for this long either. I don't even recognise any of these games, I think I straight up ignored it completely

5 months ago

happy to see I helped ya out! not much annoys like the way getting the "you just paid X to humble" notif when you were planning to cancel does XD

usually if I like at least half, I usually just let it run through, but this time more than half were a no for me. And while I hate seeing the 20% discount leave for a while, I've never really taken much advantage of it anyways. Plus, with christmas around, I do have people I'd rather spend my money on...

5 months ago

Yeah back when it used to be 10 games I would be happy to find even 3 which happened for october. June previously only had 2 but I really wanted ghostwire so I was willing to settle for less

But like you said its time with christmas. Better off buying gifts for others and any spare buying some better games through winter sale

5 months ago

Those who got the 6$ for two months coupon should use it now. It expires in 1.5 hours, not when the next Choice drops.

5 months ago

what, nooooooooooooo

5 months ago

Thank you for notice!

5 months ago

I feel dumb now. I thought it would coincide with the auto charge date. That's usually been the case in past coupon deals like this, and following the email of the coupon simply prompted me to unpause for the autocharge date. Quite confusing.

Thankfully I set myself to skip now.

5 months ago

Deleted

5 months ago

stupid question,is bundle avaialable to purchase till 5th december?

5 months ago

Yes

5 months ago

then i hope for 1 more coupon -_-

5 months ago

Same but I'm doubting it'll happen. They're probably trying to get people to buy the annual sub for $99

5 months ago

damn, my coupon is gone

5 months ago

Yoink, our coupon now! :D

5 months ago

got a new one :)

5 months ago

FYI: I didn't read that the coupon expired yesterday, so today I went and re-skipped the month (around 5 PM CET). I just received the 6e coupon for two months again, so check your emails if you're interested!

5 months ago

Seems like they readded the coupon, for those of us who missed it. Now going till the end of the bundle:

View attached image.
5 months ago

Can confirm that.

5 months ago

Just got charged 12 EUR despite resuming when offered the coupon.... Never before has the coupon expired before the Autocharge date...

5 months ago

It's by far not the first time that a coupon expired before the autocharge date. It has also been mentioned multiple times in this thread and in the email and on https://www.humblebundle.com/home/coupons.

5 months ago

I wasn't aware, I guess I just used the coupons before their expiration then. Oh well, I'll open a ticket anyway.

5 months ago

The expiry of the coupon seems a bit wierd, the nov 27th date may not apply to everyone. I tried redeeming it from the email I got for the firs time just now and got a $6 for 2 month coupon expiring December 3rd 11:59pm PT. They may just give a coupon that expires the same day if you try clicking redeem or I got lucky with the expiry time.
proof

5 months ago

Apparently they extended the coupon til Dec 3 on Nov 28. They probably got too many support requests:

https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/QGik3xJ
https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/xy4SEJe

The original coupon definitely expired on Nov 27 for everyone.

5 months ago*

is the coupon not working? I tried using it and pay by paypal and it gave an error. Now it says i have a pending purchase

5 months ago

IGN starting to give out coupon this month for $8 coupon - https://www.ign.com/rewards/own-8-great-games-for-only-8-with-humble-choice-this-november (New members only)

5 months ago*

Deleted

5 months ago

Hm. I wasn't aware it's for new members only, so it didn't work for me. Up for grabs, if someone doesn't want to register to IGN, just for this: dh0y-3f2a-gq9g-u3pv

5 months ago

Same here: 4dwr-kpq2-6jyj-wwj2

5 months ago

yeah they finally updated their descriptions before they didn't mentioned anything... but ofc IGN only give out HB coupons to new members only

5 months ago

Own 8 Great Games for Only $8 with Humble Choice this November

em14-wnm7-2u3k-XXry

XX is ee

5 months ago

Thank you very much, it was used by my soulmate who really wanted to play Unpacking. The rest is a great bonus!

5 months ago

No coupon for me, why is that? :/

5 months ago

It seems, that people that canceled their subscription will no longer get any coupons

Didn't get any too

5 months ago

So what do I need to do then? Pause?

5 months ago

Hard to tell. It's kinda random. Some people get it, and some don't. Not exactly sure what algorithm they use. So I guess it depends on luck. I, for example, was only getting $4 off coupons, not $6 or $7 ones, even though I didn't cancel until this month.

5 months ago

Pause early during the month and you'll likely get a coupon next time if they're still doing it next time (might have to wait until January since they're still offering the annual $99 deal and already have a 2 month coupon).

I think it's shady that they're doing it this way, but they must have a lot of people cancelling subs

5 months ago

I got a 25% off offer, not bad, I'll take it.

5 months ago

Looks like a new offer - 25% off

View attached image.
5 months ago

Oh well, since they don't consider my money as good as others' I guess they won't get it. I might have gotten the bundle for $6 even if I'm not completely interested into the games. I think they timed very poorly their decision to push for their yearly plan and being picky with their coupons especially with all the BF month and CM sales going around and the increased spending spree people are doing during this period. Playing hard to get by increasing the price of the yearly plan, cutting down on their coupons, asking for full price and coming up with that BF joke of an offer seems like a weird strategy when it's custom this month pretty much every business heavily discounts their products and services. Plus, I can't justify paying full price for something I don't really need. In the end, it's nice of them to think of my wallet and limit my spending on their site.

5 months ago

i contacted support and they sent me a coupon
6$ for 2 month.

5 months ago

I tried but they said that this time they won't give coupons to those who cancelled, only to those who paused.
I can't see the difference between pausing and canceling lol

5 months ago

thats 100% what i did. been canceling every time and this is the 1st time i didnt get the coupon
feel likes they pick and choose who gets what.... scummy
if i dont get the deal, i just dont buy it ¯_(ツ)_/¯
why should i pay more when others got it for less?

View attached image.
5 months ago*

Thanks for the tip. They respectfully said no, while thanking me for my ongoing support, then they sent me an email with the yearly plan. In other words, they took my money for granted. Maybe it's time to end said support and use my money elsewhere where I'm not asked to pay upfront for an entire year to get a worse deal than plenty others are getting on a monthly basis.

5 months ago

I had to reach support twice this month as November activated twice on its oven even though I was skipped to December three times!!!

Gladly support observed the issue

5 months ago

No coupon, but the only game I actually wanted was Hardspace, which I bought for like 2 bucks last week, so ultimately no great loss to skip this one. Very curious to see what's in the December choice.

5 months ago

I wouldn't get your hopes up, but let's wait and see.

5 months ago

6$ for 2 month.

5 months ago

6$ for 2 month.

5 months ago

What did you tell them?

5 months ago

that lots of people were saying they got coupons and i didn't get any

5 months ago

how long did they take to answer?

5 months ago

3 days

5 months ago

Good News.

5 months ago

Here's what I got when I contacted them:
Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to Humble Bundle Support!

Unfortunately, the coupon you mentioned was only sent to paused Choice members, so this account did not qualify for the coupon you mentioned. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

5 months ago

proof they pick and choose

View attached image.
5 months ago

Yeah, seems this support staff didn't know how to do it or didn't want to do it.
Regardless, I took the 25% off coupon, which was a little bit more expensive, couldn't wait again for a few days for them to get back to me.

5 months ago

I got the middle finger in the elegant way:
https://imgur.com/a/tSPRbcz

5 months ago

Got the exact same response, by the exact same support as well.

5 months ago

no coupon this month for me so I'm glad to have renewed the annual subscription for €93

5 months ago

Thanks!
Not bad!

5 months ago

First two games are not my cup of tea, rest are insanely good for me!, i guess i trade the first one

5 months ago

Interesting, I'm 100% the opposite (:

5 months ago

Nice! I have played most via Game Pass. A good month otherwise, especially that Nobody Saves the World game.

5 months ago*

Yeah, I beat it on Gamepass. It was fun, really felt like an arpg more "for me" than most

5 months ago

4 on my wishlist… take my choice

5 months ago

Same, only The Gunk isn't on that list. And all this for just 5.5€.

5 months ago

I preordered Elex 2. Even after patches (first day one had like 70 Gb!) it barely worth 5€. If you are interested in story, replay first, pretend enemies are different and time from time act as some Yoda in kid skin does philosphy review of your actions. Than just deal with upcomming Elex 3.
I just saved you 70 hours of "go there, kill that" quests.

5 months ago

wow awesome leak. Nobody saves the world is such a good game!

5 months ago

Decent games but only interested in Mifnight Fight Express.

5 months ago

Excellent month

5 months ago

Cool cool cool

5 months ago

Normally I don't peek as I like to be surprised, but I had to make sure that my advent calendar giveaway wasn't one of the games. And damn, I want 4 outta 5 of those! Awesome.

5 months ago

Finally some great games, The Gunk, Elex II, Expeditions: Rome and Nobody Saves the World all look amazing.

Definitive buy from me...

5 months ago

really hyped for the last one :O

5 months ago

/#blessed to have accepted the $6 per month for 2 months coupon, as 3 of these reveals are on my wishlist. So I'm optimistic for the bundle.

EDIT: Put escape character in front of hashtag symbol, because I forgot that converts text to a header, oops

5 months ago*

escape character would be backslash: \#

5 months ago

Okay, well then the forward slash helped my text escape from it being a header

5 months ago

#ok

5 months ago

Deleted

5 months ago*

Nice one. 4 wishlisted , on board !

5 months ago

Elex II and The Gunk are of interest. Expeditions Rome I already own, but it's a great selection.

5 months ago

How was Expeditions Rome? Depends on if that game is good, I'm gonna buy this month bundle

5 months ago

I haven't gotten around to playing it, but Vikings was great and everything I hear and have read suggests that Rome is better.

5 months ago

only elex 2 little interested, but not worth buying

5 months ago

I finally bought Nobody Saves the World in the recent sales, you're welcome everyone =)

5 months ago

Thank you for your sacrifice!

5 months ago

Ok if this is real, easy purchase for me.

5 months ago

Yeah that was worth the six bucks promo cost. :)

Hopefully that Expeditions game is region free so I can give it to a friend.

5 months ago

Nobody Saves the World is on my wishlist, so will consider getting it. :D

5 months ago

Happy cakeday Shannon!

5 months ago

Thanks =)

5 months ago

Happy cake day! :)

5 months ago

looks pretty good actually, even before the useless coupons! :D

5 months ago

not for me, but I'll take it if they give $6 coupon

5 months ago

I even wanted to buy it for full price (10€), but I still had the 5.50€ coupon for 2 months in my inventory so I bought this month's choice as well because it's better to spend 11€ for 2 choices than 10€ for 1 choice lol, but if I didn't have the coupon, these games are such interest to me that I would gladly buy it even for full price.

Don't you have that coupon as well ?

5 months ago

Last time I use coupon is October Choice with $6 for 1 month, so yeah I don't have any coupon now, unless if I get another email this month (hopefully another $6).
I have an interest in Expedition Rome, and that's it, the other one are neutral I guess. Need to see the rest of bundle...

5 months ago

Thanks for the head's up. If that's accurate, that's a buy from me for sure.

5 months ago

Looking good! Elex II is on my wishlist, The Gunk looks great (!!!) (wishlisted it now), Expeditions: Rome isn't my type of game, but looks ok too. The rest are fillers, hopefuly a good surprise not listed. Good thing I got the 2 months for $6 coupon. Thanks for the info!

5 months ago

No coupon until now, and is only 25%, but I will not bite the 1 year thingy again.

View attached image.
5 months ago

I probably would have bought this month if I'd got a coupon, but no such luck. I'm interested in WWE 2K23, but it's hard to trade/group buy because of the region locks. Oh well, maybe it'll be an Epic/Prime game in the near future.

5 months ago

For WWE 2K23, you just need a USA key (as that one can be redeemed everywhere). They're much more common than EU keys.

5 months ago

Not on Group Buys, at least - they’ve been almost all European.

5 months ago

that game will be offline before 2025 will come out pretty much

5 months ago

Yeah, it's pretty stupid to put a game with expiration date and also a newer version coming every year in any bundle...

Even if the game servers won't shut down, it would die as soon as 2K24 comes out imo.

5 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.