During the editors choice sales it'll go down to 3 dollars for the deluxe edition and im thinking about picking it up. Some people have told me its the best battlefield game. Is it good and is it still active on the pc?

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

didnt like it

1 decade ago

Loved it, titan mode was amazing. Logged in recently, only 5 or so populated servers..

1 decade ago

The game are soo ugly.

1 decade ago

I've been wanting to play it for a long time. I even still have the mouse they made just for it, just waiting to control it

1 decade ago

The last real battlefield game true to its roots with good balance and actually interesting futuristic weapons and vehicles. Sad thing is that there are only a handful of servers left.

1 decade ago

I play it ~two days per week, pretty dead servers but this game is really awesome. Old times :'(. You have to google if you can still redeem the Northern Strike code, wich comes with the deluxe edt.

1 decade ago

My favorite BF game. Have not played it in years. Population was pretty weak compared to BF3, it died out when BC:2 was released. Even if you can still find a server here and there, i doubt it's the same as it use to be. I hated how the abandoned the game pretty quick. Glitchers were a huge problem. The last patch that was released took like 2 yrs to be put out.

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by JayJaytheAnt.