Today my father got the news he got bladder cancer, but thankfully a non agressive form and very treatable, and a good friend gifted me final fantasy 10 today (while just a few weeks ago he also gifted me final fantasy 6).

What are you thankful for today?

Sorry no giveaway, maybe later.

8 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

I hope he'll get well soon. Well, I'm thankful for being healthy and having the basic things that are needed to survive. :P

8 years ago

For this site. I won No Man's Sky a few days ago. In life, my uncle had a stroke last week and we didn't think he was going to make it but now after some surgery to remove part of his skull he is in rehab. Yeah he now has a handy cap but he is excelling in rehab and it is amazing to see.

8 years ago

Nothing. Not a damned thing.

Especially not for the crap stat page here that keeps me at 0-4% chance of ever seeing that stupid cat again.

8 years ago

All the best for your father, I hope everything turns out well.

8 years ago

I wish your father strength, and for the cancer to be quickly treated. I'm thankful for work is almost over, and soon I'm starting to go home to my beautiful girlfriend, and chill out and play some games. So, easy stuff.

8 years ago

Just thankful that I can wake up everyday and go to work. That's more lucky than a lot of other people.

8 years ago

Wow, sorry, Ludum. I got diagnosed for prostate cancer, but it turned out to be a false diagnosis. I could pretend to know how you feel, but everyone feels stuff differently. Hope he gets rid of that bitch ASAP.
What am I thankful for? Literally 15 minutes ago I talked to the biggest chav. The dude was like a parody of Ali G. Anyway, I found a new friend thanks to that, since there was another cool British dude there. :)
Also, I'll be going to a party and one of the cute girls there said that she's looking forward to meeting me, meaning that there might be something there. :D

8 years ago

thankful would imply that there is someone who is responsible for what happens to me, and i thank him for that. that i cannot do, sorry. i think what happens to me is pure coincidence rather than fate. but if you want to know what good happened to me today - well, nothing really. a lot of work, that's all so far. but i am happy that i can leave in 10 minutes and go to rehearsal. drink some beers, play the drums - will be a nice evening, hopefully. :)

hope your father gets rid of the cancer soon. my father had cancer, too. but he was not so lucky, it was a more aggressive type. your situation sounds way more optimistic, so that's good. many people get completely rid of cancer nowadays. i wish you and your father a long and happy life. :)

8 years ago

That I made it to 20.

8 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.