Dollar Mega Bundle AKA cards bundle! =P

Grab 28 casual games for all the family, just in time for the festive season! From chess and mahjong, to mysterious adventures and puzzles, there's something for everyone. 28 of the games also include Steam Trading Cards!

EDIT: THE BUNDLE IS LIVE ONCE AGAIN!!

Bundle ends in 15 days! (Started Monday the 13th Feb, ends Tuesday the 28th Feb?)

1 tier, 28 games total!

Bundle ends in 14 days! Extended to last for another 16 days! :)

Remember to get 10% off your order with the discount code: WINTERSALE10

$1 / €1.13

GAME RATINGS CARDS BUNDLED RETAIL PRICE
ABC Coloring Town 64% of 28 Reviews 2 $2.99
Balloon Blowout - 0 $1.99
Barnyard Mahjong 3 100% of 1 Reviews 1 $4.99
Bayla Bunny 40% of 5 Reviews 1 $2.99
Block Blowout 100% of 1 Reviews 0 $1.99
Bubble Blowout - 0 $1.99
Chess Knight 2 75% of 4 Reviews 1 $4.99
Dessert Storm 100% of 1 Reviews 0 $1.99
Fabulous Food Truck 42% of 7 Reviews 1 $4.99
Fantastic 4 In A Row 2 25% of 4 Reviews 1 $1.99
Fantastic Checkers 2 33% of 3 Reviews 1 $1.99
Kitty Cat: Jigsaw Puzzles 89% of 29 Reviews 1 $1.99
Ludo Supremo 50% of 8 Reviews 2 $2.99
Mahjong Deluxe 2: Astral Planes 60% of 5 Reviews 1 $2.99
Mahjong Deluxe 3 69% of 13 Reviews 3 $4.99
Mahjong Destiny 61% of 13 Reviews 2 $2.99
Mahsung Deluxe - 0 $1.99
Mini Golf Mundo 29% of 17 Reviews 2 $4.99
Murder Mystery Adventure 0% of 1 Reviews 0 $7.99
Mystery Of Rivenhallows 25% of 8 Reviews 1 $4.99
Pepe Porcupine 75% of 12 Reviews 3 $2.99
Puppy Dog: Jigsaw Puzzles 94% of 17 Reviews 1 $1.99
Puzzles At Mystery Manor 81% of 11 Reviews 1 $2.99
Puzzles Under The Hill 81% of 16 Reviews 3 $2.99
Sweet Candy Mahjong 100% of 1 Reviews 0 $4.99
The Hidden Dragon 33% of 9 Reviews 1 $4.99
Ultimate Word Search 2: Letter Boxed 25% of 4 Reviews 1 $1.99
Where's My What? 0% of 2 Reviews 1 $4.99

Retail: $96.72
CV: $14.51 <-- nom nom

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's an extension/UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!

This script enhances the charts by showing you which games you already own from the ones in it. If you own it, the row will be highlighted with a green color.

Thanks PeteOzzy!

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Buying the dollar deal?

View Results
YUS!! I like! :D
28 games for $1?!? Omgg! Meeega bundle indeed!
Maaybe this mega bundle will be mine!
CARDSSSSSSS = PROFITZ!™
No, not interested.

crazy bundle with tons of games that no one will ever play but everybody will idle...

7 years ago

Card games activated, rest will rot coz not worth giveaway for 0,6CV or smth 6 cheap games :D thanks
this is bundle, well shitty games but 28 for $1... true bundle

7 years ago*

and i just bought the spectre bundle........ oh time to buy more

7 years ago

Too bad I'm not a collector, not sure it's worth buying just to farm cards on my alt account.

7 years ago

It's saddening to read the comments here. :)
Actually none even bothers to check if any game is of interest, it's just idling & cards these days . . . Who am I fooling, when wasn't it... -_-
Like why would I ever be motivated to make a giveaway for games like "these" again, none cares anyway, I rather get the extra copies on a second account to prevent you foolks from getting the boosters. ;)

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

7 years ago

It's about playing the Steam number game in everything there is, as high as possible to be noticed amongst the rest ;)
Funny metagame!

7 years ago

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

7 years ago

games of interest? seriously what can you expect from 28 games for 1$, it's mostly garbage

7 years ago

Well you didn't look, now did you?
You just judged by the ammount of games considering the pricetag, someone might get the joy out of something you wouldn't you know...
It's just as garbage as you make it too.

7 years ago

I looked at the names and at some of the store pages. It's enough to get an idea. It's a collection of casual games like Mahjong, Puzzles etc. You can find tons of these for free as browser games on many websites. I just don't see the need to spend money unless you're a hardcore Steam game collector or if you want to farm trading cards.

7 years ago

Ok, thanks for the heads up ;)
And your point here is what now?
I already made that statement in the first place, so yeah . . .

7 years ago

Well you said it's saddening that people only care about idling cards and I say that's the only reason to buy the bundle ;)

7 years ago

Yeah and with that comment you shit on everyone who play the games or give them away, all you do is encourage card farming fooling yourself that you'll someday make huge profit.
Ah the sweet SG Dream, getting wet here ;)

7 years ago

Sorry now you lost me. No idea what your point is. I don't shit on anyone, I just express my opinion. There are 10000+ games on Steam and it's getting more every year (more than 4000 of these were released in 2016). Do you think that all of these are worth your time?
There are bundles with games that are worth playing and making giveaways for. Just not this one.
With my huge backlog I absoluteley know that I would never ever play any of these 28 games. And the profits aren't huge but they add up. My total income from selling cards over the last 2 1/2 is over 190€. Money which I invest to buy games I actually care about.

7 years ago

I didn't loose you, I just made a judgement out of your comment because you clearly say that the only reason to buy this bundle is to idle cards, well it might be for you.. How good then, no need to brag about idling, I just don't see the point to encourage others...
Because you got the point of how many shit games that gets on Steam, but you keep contribute to that with a smile and why I just don't know.. Everyone got their reasons :)
Did you ever consider what that ammount would be if you stacked it up instead, I mean it's kinda an advanced and longdrawn way to first invest in games, to idle, to sell, to buy new crap, rince repeat to get 1 game you like.. The griiiiind.

7 years ago

This may seem odd now, but I'm actually not that much of a grinder. The majority of cards I get from games which I would have bought anyway or from "bycatch" (games that were included in bundles which I bought because I wanted certain other games. you get a few cent back this way so why the hell not?^^) And then there are free games with card drops of course, got probably hundreds of those by now.
It happens rarely that I buy games just for cards because the price would need to be really low to be somewhat profitable (as in this case).
About the encouraging thing. I don't think it makes a big difference. As long as trading cards exist people will go for them no matter what.
And Valve is certainly not going to change something about this as they always have their share. And the devs too, I guess that's the main reason for this pricetag. People buy it, farm the cards and with every card sold Ensenasoft gets 1 cent. Everyone's happy :)

7 years ago

winter sale profitz? +over 9000 to libraries? Gotta get the master gatherer badge! I keep all my cards pretty much though, to waste money here and there on badges, but yeah... it'll be a while before I play any of these (especially when I spend hundreds of hours on stuff that I'm liking, or trying to 100% stuff occasionally). Good amount of games for $1 though. The bundle key business sure is booming these days!

I have a hard time finding my games I really do want to play nowadays, since a steam issue occured when I changed computers that killed all my tags for games in the library (now I try to keep a fairly updated save of the file just in case it happens again), and now, I see a lot of games I forgot I had, and I'm like, "Wow! I gotta play this one! I totally forgot about it.". It's like finding money in your pants pockets before you wash them! Or.. eugh in the ... couch? I don't watch TV, and I am meticulous with change, so I don't have the latter issue ever.

7 years ago

I couldn't agree more :)

7 years ago

28 titles for $1.. What interest? For example me, i know i dont like of this games coz i never hear and dont like 2D titles. =66 cards for me. With 66 cards i can get games i want (better ones from HB $1 tier like Killing Floor) i always getting these games for 15 cards. So 4 games of interest for $1. Where is prob :)

7 years ago

And you will never know them because ASF/Idlemaster do that for you, maybe you should try to actually play a game every now & then :)

7 years ago

Nope why. I know i like fps racing and strategy not puzzle or click games. And if i want try poor games i can find some flash games in browser or phone. I cant enjoy these games so its only time waste for me.

7 years ago

I said play a game, didn't mention any specific now did I ?
Hoooly :)

7 years ago

Sry if smth is bad... Am not english native, also only on phone on way to home so iam bit ... Hurry :D

7 years ago

$1/€1.13

The bullshit is strong in this one.

So I pay (0.94-1.13)/1.13=17% more for living in a fiscally responsible country.

7 years ago*

just use a VPN

7 years ago

Somebody in this thread already tried:
"The owner of this website (bundlestars.com) has banned your IP address"

7 years ago

Bad vpn maybe. I just bought it using a vpn no problem.

7 years ago

Might be worth a shot, thanks.

7 years ago

Used Tunnelbear on this site before, not banned yet.

7 years ago

If i buy it will be VPN 100% sure.

7 years ago

That's probably why the country is strong in the first place. More money circulating, instead of stagnating, causing economies to rot, like here in America, for instance. Imagine if the bundle were in steam, and how little RU/CIS would pay!

7 years ago

I am not sure about the arguments. Or Delaware or any tax heaven countries are best one, economics-wise...

7 years ago

No argument from me. I guess 'fiscally responsible' struck me as odd, and I responded. That's all. I could go on and on about the what and why of my outrage over a lot of economic fails, but it's off-topic, as I feel fiscally responsible is off-topic as well. You have people in every area of the world that blow their money and go into debt, in some way shape or form, and a few hoarders that just collect off of that, doing basically nothing at all. Same old story. Maybe there is somewhere good out there, but I have no idea where it could be.

7 years ago

If you want more circulation of money, you lower the interest and cut VAT, not increase VAT. But what you're suggesting is exactly what some parties are proposing in order to fix the economy. I'm not convinced, but we've never been in this kind of mess before so who knows what the best course of action is.

7 years ago

*cough* that's VAT, which isn't included in $

7 years ago

I know, that was my point :)

7 years ago

had none of these, as a person who buys like 3-4 bundles a year i think i deserve this one :D

7 years ago

Perfect, I needed gibs for train.

7 years ago

It's only a dollar; I can't resist.

7 years ago

I should have waited for the chart before buying. I thought I missed around 20 games when I actually only missed 10 =/

7 years ago

Doupest bundle I've ever seen. I mean... 28 games from which I owned 0. That's a record, and only for 1,13€ (taxes suck).

7 years ago

:D astounding heap of garbage 28 of 28 - but i don't own any ... and most have cerds for profitz™ will buy - thanks for the list and the post

7 years ago

This is great... I don't have several of them and most all are family friendly games!

7 years ago

nuthinK

7 years ago*

Most of games got cards today, maybe last 6 will too, eg. if valve requested edits into cards / emoticons / etc, causing delay :)

7 years ago

Yeah ill activate them, wont care about cheap poop games. Maybe cards later as surprise

7 years ago

bought 3 copies, 1 for my main and 2 for my alts. gotta farm them all and get like 3 csgo keys out of it xD

7 years ago

You can buy more than 2 copies per account? I thought Bundlestars not allowing to buy more than 2 copies of product

7 years ago

Giuess he has multiple accounts and multiple payment methods >.>

7 years ago

no, same payment method, i bought 2 then got the 3rd one alone

7 years ago

bought 2 it once then the 3rd one on seperate order

7 years ago

Interesting. Thanks, i'll try to buy more when (if) my current purchase will pass manual authorization

7 years ago

I pushed their multiple purchase system a while back and it seems entirely random to me. Some days you can buy 3 copies of a bundle, other days you get locked out for like 3 days before you get to buy it again after only buying 1. I couldn't find any logic to it.

7 years ago

cards prices will drop fast

7 years ago

idle time boiz

7 years ago

Well, why not. Missing quite a lot.

7 years ago

i'd buy that for a dollar

7 years ago

I... I bought it. But... why...?

7 years ago

For the cards ?

7 years ago

I was missing 26/28. bought it.

7 years ago

Based on the chart tool, looks like card farming bot will be happy.

7 years ago

Im missing almost all of that lol .... Thanks for the cards :D

7 years ago

I'm missing all... possible that I'll get it for the cards

7 years ago

I know how you feel... I'm tempted too :d

7 years ago

So the charts says theres 22 games with trading cards while the bundle says only 11 games has trading cards :v

now I have to ask, how many games actually has trading cards (I'm considering buying it)

7 years ago

Some of them have steam cards announced on discussion but not on steam info. Probably they just got cards today/this week and BS people didn't manage to update that information (yet).

7 years ago

most of them got cards today, so it depends on valve, probably all of them will have cards.

7 years ago

Oh I see, thanks guys

7 years ago

This is much better than another $1 one I recall pretty recently. I got one round of it for now.

7 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.