How do I find which of my games came out in 2019? This is for the steam awards.

4 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago

Go to Lorenzo's steam library filters and select "Order by date".

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

4 years ago

Ah, cool! I didn't even notice that feature.

4 years ago

Use the Steam app. Look at your library, and in the large window on the right, sort your games by release date. I know the new library layout gets a lot of hate (people hate change, generally speaking, but it's actually kind of cool in terms of how it lets you sort each of your folders

4 years ago

Waoh ! Didn't know that either, thanks for the cool method !

4 years ago

Thanks. This worked.

4 years ago

That was in the old library too, at least it was in list view. You could customize the columns visible and sort by them. The new library added some new sort filters, but it also removed some too, in addition to removing list view completely.

4 years ago

If you click nominate it also shows you the games in your library that are eligible. In my case, only 1 game. :p

I found it interesting that Control, which is out, just not on Steam, can be picked but won't actually stick as a nomination.

Presumably Valve don't want to risk giving an award to a game you buy on a competitor's platform. Does make it a bit of a weak award though. "Best games that you can buy on our platform only!".

4 years ago

I have already nominated all of the categories, so this doesn't work.

4 years ago

I think suggestions for nominations only work if you've ACTUALLY PLAYED them - at least that seems to be the case for me - I have played a lot of games, but only the ones I played that were released in 2019 showed up.

4 years ago

ASF takes care of that. ;)

4 years ago

No, ASF ruins it.

4 years ago

I've only played 2 of my nominations... I don't even own most of them, so that's definitely not it.
It just seems to error on unreleased games, since I can now nominate Nazi Hentai while I couldn't 2 days ago, released yesterday.
Quality Steam content.

4 years ago

Playtime for me was the only part that made sense. I have not played any of the other games in my library under 2019, Spyro, Slay the Spire, etc, and they didn't show up as suggestions [I don't use ASF or any of those other card-idling apps, so no "fake playtimes"], hence the logical conclusion that it must go on user playtime in a game (fake or otherwise) to show it as a suggestion in the first place.

4 years ago

In the "home" area of the library it lists all games you own on the default shelf, you can arrange the game thumbnails by release date on Steam in the dropdown (where it says "sort by"). ;) There's no need for 3rd party tools.

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.