So at the beginning of 2020 (if I'm not wrong) HB let us to choose 10 games from 12. At the moment you can claim 2 games which you was not able to claim from these bundles (I think applied to these Choices: January 2020 - July 2020).

Just go to Keys & Entitlements and mark the Hide redeemed keys & entitlements checkbox

Source: reddit

Upd:

HB support confirmed that this is bug, but extra games will not be revoked from accounts - answer is here

Upd 2:

December 2019 contains 10 choices (here) it's just a visual bug that you see You have 2 choices remaining.

Upd 3:

Extra choices were removed.

Upd 4:

Revealed keys from these extra games still in your inventory and can be redeemed source - kjoel86

View attached image.
2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Thanks for the headsup! Can at least GA these games to someone who wants them :)

2 years ago

ho-ly shit 😍

2 years ago

Wow ! Great news ! Thank you so much =p

2 years ago

finally a real benefit for the classic subscribers 😅

Street Fighter V from January and Hellblade from June can't be redeemed anymore though
I hope that they'll fix this
...perhaps I should reach the support about this?

SFV hasn't been redeemable for a while and Hellblade is region-locked for Japan 😥
Humble sure loves to bully Japanese residents 🙄

2 years ago*

December 2019, unable to use the 2 left choices becasue there are no more choices! Hahah, love it.

2 years ago

I managed to redeem Unrailed from Jan 2020. I already owned all the others I may have been able to redeem for some reason.

2 years ago

Guess it's a bug
https://imgur.com/a/tI37rBg

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

Thought so. I wonder what they do now.

2 years ago

"there are no other games that can be claimed"

But it is giving working keys so...?

2 years ago

I think they are talking about bundles that contain only 10 games, so you are left with 2 choices that do nothing, it works fine with 12 game bundles.

2 years ago

Yeah that would make sense --> like 2019 December bundle having 10 games but 12 choices.

2 years ago

"Hello, could you tell us please if this is a bug / glitch or it is intended?"
This was my question, and the above is the answer

2 years ago

There was only 1 month where it was 10 games (Dec 2019). The rest is 12 games. They said "months" in plural though. Maybe it's just semantics of course, but they may mean all the months up to July 2020, where there were 10 choices maximum.
Did you ask about Dec 2019 in particular, or about this in general?

2 years ago

This screams glitch. I'm going to wait for an official announcement from Humble to avoid any hassle with revoked keys. Sure I might miss out, but I've already claimed everything I want anyway so it's only CV to me.

2 years ago

I think they will revoke only unused keys so its ok to activate it now. I don't remember anything bad when there was an ability to claim 2 different keys for Outward DLC.

2 years ago

I didn't even realize that "hide redeemed keys" function existed. Good thing this post popped up - it turns out I must have forgotten to redeem most of March 2020 since I still had 8 choices left to go. Also another month or two I only redeemed 9 of the 10 original choices. I hope these aren't revoked, especially the ones that I still had legitimate choices on.

2 years ago

Humble has already stated that all keys will not be revoked.

https://imgur.com/a/i0cT741

2 years ago

Thanks for the reminder <3

2 years ago

In the reddit post someone posted a reply from support. Only mentions that the december is a bug and not the whole thing

View attached image.
2 years ago

oh yeah, I thought i looked enough but apparently missed that. Just kept seeing people mention not trying to use those old keys

2 years ago

Thanks for confirming that this reply is only about December 2019.

2 years ago

So a dumb question, the whole other months what they did is legit and not a glitch?

2 years ago

It's hard to say, one hand it could be talking about how we could only claim 10 out of 12 before it means those extra 2 are bugs. On the other hand it might be that because December originally only had 10 games instead of 12 its a bug as you obviously cant claim more games as there's none to choose from

2 years ago

Thanks, i'll just wait a long week or so before making giveaways then. :}

2 years ago

idk if you did claim anything but the bug was for everything in the end

2 years ago

I claimed everything (not redeemed on steam) but claimed atleast, which apparently they are not going to revoke.

2 years ago

Nice thx for the info.

2 years ago

Thanks for the heads up, finally something that I am able to take advantage of before it's patched! I'm usually just too late on these things.
Though naturally these unselected games will be the ones that people chose to leave behind, it's better than not having them I guess.

2 years ago

I actually didnt know Humble Bundle had a option to show your unredeemed keys , does anyone know if it guaranteed that we havent redeemed these? I have a few games that are unredeemed but I could have swore I bough the bundles to get them on steam ( which I already have )

Edit : I gave one of the keys to a friend and it worked so I guess I just dont remember having multiple of these games

2 years ago*

Update: https://imgur.com/a/i0cT741
Well i suck at formatting :))

2 years ago

Nice, Thank you :)

2 years ago

redeemed them all, thanks

2 years ago

Yay! Thank you for the heads up :)

2 years ago

Thanks OP, nice find, will be interesting to see if it was intentional (but not widely communicated) or they will try and patch or claw back somehow.

2 years ago

You're MVP op, whitelist you go.

2 years ago

Thanks for sharing, this is amazing

2 years ago

Thanks, claimed for january and march 2020. Too bad dec 2019 didnt have any more choices :D

2 years ago

FEB 2020, MARCH 2020, JUNE 2020-it all alow me to get mroe games :D

THANKS!

@EDIT
Also it shows me DEC2019 i have 2 more to choice, but there were 10 games only :) i think it works for ALL monthlies with more than 10 games/10 choices only

2 years ago

Thanks!
A few of these had totally slipped my mind, but mostly this change was unknown for me.
Much appreciated.

2 years ago

Much appreciated. There were a few months where I didn't finalize my choices because I couldn't go for all of them, now I got to fix that :D

2 years ago

it was a bug already tells me i took all my choices but says i still have 3 picks

edit: now the pages are gone from my keys page

2 years ago

Just checked for Jan, April and May 2020 but for all I have 10 choices in total, so perhaps they already reverted the glitch?

2 years ago

They removed all the added games from my library, just as a fyi. I didn't even know it was a glitch, and just thought I had some unclaimed games.

2 years ago

I still have the one I added. How odd.

2 years ago

might get revoked later i guess - what was it?

2 years ago

Grip Combat Racing. It was an old key it claimed I never used.

2 years ago

Sure enough, I closed Steam and reopened it, and they showed back up. I've never had anything like that happen before, so I just assumed they had been removed. It's nice that they are letting us keep them.

2 years ago

Its kinda like the price bugs. People who managed to claim the games got to keep it, but then if it wasn't use they just refunded and took the key back. I only had February, didn't realise I went so long without a bundle 6 whole months between that and August

2 years ago

It really feels Steam has been acting up quite a bit...

2 years ago

For future reference. When a game is removed from your Steam library you will receive a popup telling you that it has been removed (and a reason why). Also the mail/message icon will be highlighted in red.

2 years ago

Ah, thanks. I've luckily never had a game actually removed, so it's good to know that.

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

Closed 2 years ago by InSpec.