So at the beginning of 2020 (if I'm not wrong) HB let us to choose 10 games from 12. At the moment you can claim 2 games which you was not able to claim from these bundles (I think applied to these Choices: January 2020 - July 2020).

Just go to Keys & Entitlements and mark the Hide redeemed keys & entitlements checkbox

Source: reddit

Upd:

HB support confirmed that this is bug, but extra games will not be revoked from accounts - answer is here

Upd 2:

December 2019 contains 10 choices (here) it's just a visual bug that you see You have 2 choices remaining.

Upd 3:

Extra choices were removed.

Upd 4:

Revealed keys from these extra games still in your inventory and can be redeemed source - kjoel86

View attached image.
2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I've got a feeling this is going up lead to a bunch of messed up giveaways

2 years ago

Why? You keep what you claimed.

2 years ago

Thanks a lot :D

2 years ago

Many thanks for the info InSpec I managed to redeem everything extra.
As far as I'm concerned that's the least Humble could do for us loyal Classic Subscribers that have been nothing but shafted with those $6 promos and dogshit choice bundles of late, especially that last one, hooooo boi! Glad I got to exploit the exploiters....middle finger to Humble! 😁

2 years ago

I claimed games and revealed keys, but not activated yet. Whether the keys will work?

2 years ago

They could revoke them so its better to activate it asap

2 years ago

2 years ago

nooooooooo ** ive made many gas for this choices...better to delete?

2 years ago

Yes since you can't get them anymore if you haven't selected the game already.
If you selected and got it you can proceed as planned

2 years ago

i thought they were only still valid if already activated not just shown the code

2 years ago

i mean i have the key but not activated because the ga..not sure if will be active when the ga ends :S

2 years ago

HB support said they won't revoke keys, so you'll be fine.

2 years ago

thx a lot mate!! wasnt sure ..!

2 years ago

claimed all the extra games as gift links... should i be worried? the links work still, but will they actually redeem steam keys when claimed?

2 years ago

doesnt humble still ban people who make tons of gift links? they use to cuz making gift links to them means you arnt using the game on your own account, and for some reason even tho they allow it. they dont condone sharing games

2 years ago

well i guess we'll see, maybe i'll try to claim one for myself to see if it still works. thx for the reply

2 years ago

... which never made sense because naming it a gift link implies that you're giving it to someone else

2 years ago

ban people who make tons of gift links?

It's not about the amount but who you send it to

2 years ago

You shouldn't claim gift links just to leave them there anyway. There's always a chance that gift links can be brute forced. If you're going to claim them, claim as a steam key.

2 years ago

Can confirm that the keys aren't revoked and if you revealed them earlier they'll work fine. Just tested it on one of mine.

2 years ago

Of course they have a bug givimore games when I can't log into HB anymore.

2 years ago

can't log into HB anymore

why?

2 years ago

Authenticator issues. Lost the authenticator when I changed phones a month ago. It was fine as long as my laptop was working because I was logged in the browser but last week my laptop turned into a very heavy brick and HB support has been uncooperative so far.
I'm out of the country atm and even though I have provided bills I received from purchases, support still flags my attempt to log in as "suspicious" because my IP is not from the country I usually log in from.

It'll solve itself when I get home next week. I hope. Unless they flag me as a trader lol

2 years ago

Thanks for the updates OP and to everyone else for the clarifications on keeping the keys revealed.

2 years ago

Closed 2 years ago by InSpec.