September 2021 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 September 28th, 2021: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 October 5th 2021: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

PGA TOUR 2K21 (gift link notification for ROW)

Röki gift link notification for ROW

Free DLC to claim:

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
PGA TOUR 2K21 83% of 3416 - 🏆 9.00 CV app/1016120 W 0 $59.99
Neon Abyss 87% of 10859 🏆 3.00 CV app/788100 W 0 $19.99
Not For Broadcast 95% of 4574 🏆 3.75 CV app/1147550 W 0 $24.99
Röki 93% of 1074 🏆 3.00 CV app/1067540 W M 0 $19.99
Narita Boy 84% of 317 - 🏆 3.75 CV app/1069530 W M 0 $24.99
West of Dead 77% of 397 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/1016790 W 0 $19.99
Atomicrops 93% of 1453 - 🏆 2.25 CV app/757320 W 0 $14.99
Heaven's Vault 91% of 1089 - 🏆 3.75 CV app/774201 W 1 $24.99
Swag and Sorcery 53% of 1937 🏆 1.95 CV app/929010 W 1 $12.99
Fort Triumph 79% of 563 🏆 3.00 CV app/612570 W M L 0 $19.99
Orwell: Ignorance is Strength 79% of 973 🏆 1.50 CV app/633060 W M L 1 $9.99
FRAMED Collection 93% of 694 - 🏆 1.50 CV app/322450 W M L 2 $9.99

Retail:

• $262.88

CV:

Humble Original / Extras: Sluggish Morss Pattern Circus

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 12 10 12
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

How do you feel about Humble's picks, do they show Ignorance or Strength?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] The grandmas in Cookie Clicker will give me the evil eye if I play these instead of CC, but still, let’s burn some money...
[New subscription] Finally an absolutely beautiful selection, I’m really impressed with Röki & Atomicrops.
[Maybe subscribe] I’ve had my eye on some of these titles for a while, but I am not sure yet that I will end up picking it up.
[Pause] I don’t feel that I’m missing anything valuable or irreplaceable if I just skip this month.
[Cancelling / will not buy] I am sad to admit that Fanatical’s BYOB or Epic’s weekly freebies are more exciting than your average Choice nowadays.

ROFLMAO
The only game that I've heard of outta these, is Neon Abyss, and that was given for free on Epic.

2 years ago*

I wish it was, you must be thinking of Tales of the Neon Sea.

2 years ago

Haha, brain fart on my part.

2 years ago

Humble Bumble

2 years ago

Despite the rebundles it's a very nice bundle. Depending on the price you got it for it's slightly better or worse, but there are a few jewels there.

I've played Neon Abyss and West of Dead on XBOX with the GamePass Ultimate and I enjoyed them a lot, especially Neon Abyss (it's incredibly hard and frustrating, though). I was looking forward to buy it on a bundle or on Steam during a sale if it reached a good discount.

Röki and Narita Boy both look amazing, Narita Boy reminds me a lot of Another World.

At this point, I'm already in. I don't like Golf so PGA TOUR 2K21 is a "Meh" for me and it's the typical Steam game with "Standard" and "Deluxe" editions, without the choice to upgrade from one to another via DLC (and, of course, they are giving us the Standard edition). The other games didn't catch my eye like Röki and Narita Boy but I'd take them as extra bonuses.

TLDR; It's a good bundle if you were waiting for Neon Abyss/West of Dead/Röki/Narita Boy and looking at the historical lowest prices it's still a good deal, if the retail price is $262.88 and you got it for $10, it's still something like a 96% discount (I'm in a hurry so please forgive my math).

2 years ago

4 rebundles, so its not 262

2 years ago

Retail price is what it is, despite of how many rebundled games it contains. Would a Choice with 12 rebundled games have a retail price of $0?

EDIT: Even if you remove the bundle games from the retail price (~$78) it's still $184 in games for like $10, it's still an impressive 95% discount. Good luck finding that during a Steam sale for those games. And people are getting these bundles for even less (so the discount goes from impressive to massive).

I think this time I'm with the folks that usually say "you complain too much/you're becoming spoiled because of bundles"

2 years ago*

sorry, i wanted to say thats retail price is real, but it has many rebundles so real value is lower

2 years ago

Sorry, too... I edited my post while you were replying :)

EDIT (again): The last line of my previous comment was not directly intended for you,it's for the people saying that $6/$10/$12 is too much for this bundle 😵

2 years ago*

i’m glad i waited to buy roki, i’m happy to see that in the bundle. not much else interests me this month though. i think the only others i’d realistically play are not for broadcast and atomicrops.

2 years ago

Well...well. I admit I am really puzzled by the choice of a golf sim. as a headliner, though not being into sports videogames at all (well, until they'll make a good fencing game) my opinion might be biased. Framed, Orwell and Swag&Sorcery feel a bit disappointing, but I have to say I thought they were bundled more often. On the other hand Neon Abyss and Narita Boy are really high in my WL and Atomicrops is in it, too. Not for Broadcast, Roki and Heaven's Vault sound good. I am not glad of the lack of coop games, but I will most likely buy the bundle. I'll try the "pause" chance to see if I get a discount, though, it definitely has not "August" quality for instabuy.

2 years ago

worst bundle ever seen....AAA Game a golf game... cancelling suscription in 3..2..1..

2 years ago

Trying to flex?
You and I both know you will be here next month as well with a subscription.

2 years ago

yep next month maybe...xDDD but this...ive paused :(

2 years ago

No real headliner for me .. some "maybes" but with no top game that I really do want.. this seems like another skip from me..

2 years ago

It's always interesting to see what people don't want out of Choice. I'm seeing a lot of Orwell: Ignorance is Strength popping up all of a sudden.

2 years ago

Nope, cause they will stop servers for pga in too litle time after doing this price cut.
So no. Not again

2 years ago

Seems IGN is clueless..I would think most PC game collectors wouldn't have an interest in a EA Golf game.

2 years ago

I would like to own an EA golf game, personally (if it's cheap enough). Are there any I can buy on Steam?

2 years ago

Apparently not..I assumed PGA Tour was a EA game.

2 years ago

Happy cake day!

2 years ago

FRAMED Collection is fun. I recommend it.

2 years ago

such a trash bundle. (not my kind)

2 years ago

Seriously? At least 2 rebundles? This isn't just 'not my thing', this is the first bundle I've seen that I'd describe as objectively bad. Heaven's Vault was in a monthly before, and I think Orwell was as well. I know I have it from some sort of bundle.

2 years ago

Here is to hoping it is so poorly received (sales/$$) that they will have to add in a headliner or some other game(s). Probably not lets be real, but always fun to wish. I am sure a couple of these games are good just lot of mild interest and rebundles for the price~

2 years ago

Are they saying that if I pause, I will lose my 12 for $12 offer? And from next month I'll have to pay the full price?

View attached image.
2 years ago

Yes, the latest HB promotions are only active as long as you don't cancel or pause.

2 years ago

they email"ing such promotions/coupons (12$/month for 12 month) almost every week for many years.

2 years ago

Came here to ask this, this is the first bundle that made me really want to pause. Last month was bad as well, but this is so much worse

2 years ago

Yikes from me.

2 years ago

They really out done themselves on being bad.

2 years ago

Not too bad, I'm that 1 dude who had PGA in his wishlist so I`m sorry about that one. Had Heaven's Vault wishlisted as well. Played the first Orwell, so might as well play the second one, though seems lesser gooder than the firster. Not For Broadcast looks intriguing, as does West of Dead, Roki, Neon Abyss and some of the others to an extent.

2 years ago*

'lesser gooder than the firster'

say waht xD? ENGLANDO?

2 years ago

yikes

2 years ago

i have a question... can i pause this month if i payed for an entire year?

2 years ago

if you've paid for an entire year you should have credit points, so yes pause away.

2 years ago

yep first time ive paused a month but this...is awful for me :S

2 years ago

yep, you can skip every month and you won't lose your payed month choises.

2 years ago

thanks paused this month i wish next will be better...or not...xD

2 years ago

Another skip for me...
The one wishlisted is overwhelming negative. Hmmmm....

2 years ago

It took me quite a bit of focused head-scratching to realise that the complaints here are due to the lack of a convincing AAA game (merely some Golf trash, which is probably like many people feel about WWE, NBA, etc in previous monthlies).

For me Röki, Not For Broadcast, Atomicrops are very solid "AA" indie games for a bundle like this. They just won't have the G2A value of a Spyro, or whatever it is people were hoping for here.

2 years ago

Happy Factory Day! I agree, the solids here are quite solid. Not all precisely tailored to my tastes, but I expect that, because Reality.

2 years ago

Happy Steamboat Day, Luckz :)

2 years ago

Nice catch! That really seems to be the case, that people want to buy monthly for 1 or 2 big, famous games that "everyone should want to play", and claim that the other 10 games they could give away, gift to someone, trade, or sell have somehow no value and/or bring them no benefit.

Personally, I like the golf game, though I can confirm that WWE, NBA, etc games were a miss for me in previous months. A matter of taste, really. But I came to see monthlies not as couple games I want and rest being meh, but as a nice selection of mostly unknown games to try out cheaply - something akin to gamepass, I think. It's hard to be disappointed at any monthly with this mindset.

2 years ago

Same here, in the end it's like 95-96% discount over the retail price. And you're getting very good games (if they are your cup of tea, of course) for a ridiculous amount of money each (way cheaper than their historical lowest prices). Definitely better than any Steam sale you'll see in the short run...

2 years ago

The "I don't even know these games" effect, yes. It makes the bundle's job harder, a game should convince the buyer while actively having a price tag and purchase deadline on it.

2 years ago

The very model of a mixed bag, for me. The golf is uninteresting trash to my tastes, and I already own Framed and Ignorance is Strength. Three from the wishlist is a little bit light, but a couple of the others look interesting - it's not going to be an all-star thing, but I think there's enough substance here to make it work. If I were on the $6 plan I'd be all over it!

2 years ago

Almost picked up Atomic Crops on sale in a Steam Bundle, and did pick up another title on Steam which I thought would be in this (it isn't!) due to its sale expiration time, so I guess I lucked out on choice for once!

2 years ago

Trash for me

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.