September 2021 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 September 28th, 2021: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 October 5th 2021: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

PGA TOUR 2K21 (gift link notification for ROW)

Röki gift link notification for ROW

Free DLC to claim:

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
PGA TOUR 2K21 83% of 3416 - 🏆 9.00 CV app/1016120 W 0 $59.99
Neon Abyss 87% of 10859 🏆 3.00 CV app/788100 W 0 $19.99
Not For Broadcast 95% of 4574 🏆 3.75 CV app/1147550 W 0 $24.99
Röki 93% of 1074 🏆 3.00 CV app/1067540 W M 0 $19.99
Narita Boy 84% of 317 - 🏆 3.75 CV app/1069530 W M 0 $24.99
West of Dead 77% of 397 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/1016790 W 0 $19.99
Atomicrops 93% of 1453 - 🏆 2.25 CV app/757320 W 0 $14.99
Heaven's Vault 91% of 1089 - 🏆 3.75 CV app/774201 W 1 $24.99
Swag and Sorcery 53% of 1937 🏆 1.95 CV app/929010 W 1 $12.99
Fort Triumph 79% of 563 🏆 3.00 CV app/612570 W M L 0 $19.99
Orwell: Ignorance is Strength 79% of 973 🏆 1.50 CV app/633060 W M L 1 $9.99
FRAMED Collection 93% of 694 - 🏆 1.50 CV app/322450 W M L 2 $9.99

Retail:

• $262.88

CV:

Humble Original / Extras: Sluggish Morss Pattern Circus

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 12 10 12
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

How do you feel about Humble's picks, do they show Ignorance or Strength?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] The grandmas in Cookie Clicker will give me the evil eye if I play these instead of CC, but still, let’s burn some money...
[New subscription] Finally an absolutely beautiful selection, I’m really impressed with Röki & Atomicrops.
[Maybe subscribe] I’ve had my eye on some of these titles for a while, but I am not sure yet that I will end up picking it up.
[Pause] I don’t feel that I’m missing anything valuable or irreplaceable if I just skip this month.
[Cancelling / will not buy] I am sad to admit that Fanatical’s BYOB or Epic’s weekly freebies are more exciting than your average Choice nowadays.

At least there is no GOG key this time. Some great indies in this one. My bad, I could not have waited for Not For Broadcast to be bundled.

2 years ago

I actually would pick gog key over multiple rebundle...

2 years ago

A big PAUSE

2 years ago

Easy skip

2 years ago

Easy pause. I guess a few of the rogulikes might be nice to checkout, but nothing really stood out as a sure thing making it worth the money this month. Ah well, it'll give me time to play the games from last month, so I suppose that's positive.

2 years ago

Humble expects me to renew my 12 month sub this month...........bwahwahwahwhaawhwahwhawhhwahawwhahawhawhawhwa

.....ha

2 years ago

I can see 1-2 games I'd actually play, sooo... pause for me. Again.

2 years ago

Ha, I just got back from a round of golf. Five other games on my WL too, so this is pretty good for me.

2 years ago

While I could care less about a golf game, Neon Abyss and Not For Broadcast alone are worth it for me. Heard good things about Narita Boy, Heaven's Vault, Rokii, and West of Dead. Weak month overall, but mostly fine for me because I care more about indie games

2 years ago

Indeed. Last month initially felt like the better "Indie Bundle", but then there's still 5-8 games I'd like to add to my backlog? (Was unsure if Framed was already piling there.) So maybe I'll eveeentually just ignore golf and the rest.

2 years ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

Agreed. I'm really excited to try out Not for Broadcast. Unique indie games like this one are always a fun time.

2 years ago

you mean couldn't care less could care less means that it would be possible for you to care less meaning you have a care for it (however small)

2 years ago

2 years ago

It seems to be a case where we have to deal with it.

If you have need of using it in some [context other than formal writing], and would like to avoid alienating some portion of your audience you should stick with couldn’t care less. And if you can’t get past some people continuing to use could care less, and the fact that there’s nothing you can do about it, you may console yourself with the notion that at least they are not saying “I could care fewer.”

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

i'm happy that this bundle is bad because i'll skip it and i"ll buy FFV and FFVI pixel remaster :)

2 years ago

Nuked my classic sub last month glad I dont regret it right away.

2 years ago

I sleep

2 years ago

Heaven's Vault is an excellent game, easily one of the best narrative adventure games I have ever played. Great choice for anyone who doesn't already have it. I

Of the rest, Atomicrops has been on my radar for quite awhile - almost bought it during its recent sale, so I'm glad I held off. Roki looks decent, and Narita Boy at least looks like something I might play. I initially was very put off about the PGA game, but then I remembered that I actually like golf.... Still think that's rather weak as a headliner, though. The rest of it I already have, have no interest in, or know nothing about.

Yet another mixed bag.

2 years ago

as always i will let other decide for me as they will all go onto my barter page for trading (not offering them here)

2 years ago

Already had not for broadcast and narita boy cheaper on key reseller sites, rest is too many rogue's and i'm still getting it anyway.

I hope it will get better again.

2 years ago

It's a nice selection of better indies, but already traded/bought 3 earlier, and majority of the others are not really my style

2 years ago

Heaven's Vault, Neon Abyss & Röki look decent enough but with my backlog it's going to be another pause. For us classic subscribers it's really not a great deal.

2 years ago

Sadly I can't pause - there are not that many games of interest for me.

2 years ago

Meh, at least one wishlist. PGA Golf? Come on. Be real.

2 years ago

Swag and Sorcer and Fort Triumph look interesting to me, but I think I will pause for the first time in months. Not even slightly interested in the 'main games'.

2 years ago

I've got to say, this is great for me. Everything here looks like it's worth a play.

2 years ago

Looks like an awesome bundle to me!

2 years ago

Having the 6€ offer active and not owning any of the games, its a good one.

2 years ago

Didn't miss a monthly ever. Last month I paused. This month too.

Golf, rebundles and some decent indies? Nope, nope, nope...

2 years ago

Bought this mostly for Neon Abyss which I thought would be a great game and for West of Dead, Narita and Fort Triumph because they seemed interesting.

Well I have to say Neon Abyss was quite a let down. The gameplay and most importantly gunplay aren't really that fun and the game seems to have a lot of stuff to unlock that makes the game better but it seems like it'll take many runs to unlock some of the stuff. I like when roguelike games have unlocks, but not when those unlocks are important gameplay elements without which you feel like you're limited (for example you need to play through a lot of runs to be able to unlock the ability to carry two weapons instead of just one).

West of Dead just feels terrible. Buggy menus, can't aim with your mouse properly at the enemy (the "cursor" doesn't move too far away from you, so you can't aim it over enemy), gameplay isn't very interesting or fun and enemies are sometimes almost impossible to spot in the darkness until they start firing at you.

Haven't tried Narita and Fort Triump yet, but I did watch the reviews (after buying the bundle which was dumb) and they don't seem to be as good as I thought either.

Overall I regret buying this bundle.

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.