So it's the new year, the steam/gog/HB (mostly) sales are over and the new monthly has reared it's ugly head.

So it's time for the latest round of 'What Are You Currently Playing'!

So I'm now playing Dragon Age Inquisition (GoTY edtiton) on Origin
Anno 2205 on Uplay
Sundered Eldritch Edition on Steam
Seven: The Days Long Gone (on and off)
A little Dark Souls Remastered as well
My daily dose of Final Fantasy Brave Exvius on android (Yes, I STILL play that),

About to start Yakuza 0 and debating about keeping my Uplay Tom Clancy's The Division from the new monthly.

So, what are you guys all playing right now? Any platform/service/console.......

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I'm playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey during any free time that I have. Fortunately, it is amazing! Unfortunately, it will probably take me forever to finish it.

Once I finish AC Odyssey, it's on to Battle Chasers Nightwar. And then Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice, which I have wanted forever.

I still need to go back and finish up FFXIII-2 on PS3 at some point. I'm most of the way through that game, but opportunities to play on the PS3 are more limited.

After that, I want to make time for Darkside Detective - the demo was great!

And if you decide not to keep your copy of The Division, let me know. I was looking to get a copy for co-op.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago*

I wasn't sure about Darksiders 3 during the first few hours, but the longer I played, the more I liked it. Finished in 25h, now can't wait for the DLC.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago

Not considering the games I'm playing in the sense they're there and I'm going to start them again sometime...

Gurumin: a monster adventure
Mimpi
Lego Lord of the Rings
The Sexy Brutale
Castle Crashers

5 years ago

Yakuza 0 (no, not from new monthly, won it a while ago, so far 60h on record ;p), thou I had very busy start fo the year so only had a chgance to play it one evening in 2019 ;p

5 years ago

Final Fantasy 14
Monster Hunter World
Injustice 2
Mortal Kombat X
Shadow of War

5 years ago

PUBG: I hate it but i keep playing it.
ATOM RPG: I started it but since i did not like any avatar for my char i decided to look for some and i haven't gone back to it yet. Going to play it a lot but not now i guess.

What i SHOULD play so i would be done with them but never actually do.
Fallout 4: The game is not great to start but near the end i allways loose interesst. Was going to 100% it but i got like 20% left and i can't be arsed.
Home sweet home: Good/decent horror but since i found out the devs jumped ship and the game is episodic apperantly my urge kinda died away.

What i 100% will play soon!
Resident evil 2 remake: Awww yiss!
Metro Exodus: Can't wait!

5 years ago

Destiny 2
SoulCalibur VI
Sonic and SEGA All Stars Racing
And plenty others that I can't think about right now. Ya boy just came out of the ER and the Norco should be hitting aaaaany minute. :c

5 years ago

I recently started Wizard of Legend on Steam , and I've been finding it quite addictive. I wonder why I like these twin-stick shooter roguelike games so much?

Before that, I was playing Evoland 2 on GOG. Decent game, cute idea, nothing amazing.

5 years ago

WarioWare Gold (3DS)
Ashen (XBO)

5 years ago

Right now I'm playing....
Lord of the Rings Shadow of War (Fun game, been killed by the same Captian... 8 times now? He won't stay dead)
Mass Effect Andromeda (Second playthrough)
ESO (on a break)
Beat Hazard 2
Epic Battle Fantasy 5
And when I can Anthem!

5 years ago

Guild Wars 2... I'm really enjoying it, this game is awesome!
The Witcher 1

5 years ago

Dead Cells... 1 cell difficulty is my limit q_q

5 years ago

I hope you like Yakuza 0! I love love loved it.

Right now I'm playing Yakuza Kiwami 2 with my girlfriend on PS4, the Secret Order: Ancient Times, and I'm about to start Rose of Winter.

5 years ago

Well, so far I found something about it I hate, hate HATE. I hate, hate, HATE karaoke and I hate rhythm games. And those are combined into a mini game.

5 years ago

Ha! That super sucks, the karaoke is one of my favorite parts of the games.

Ah, well, nothing for it. There's tons of other shit for you to enjoy... even if you miss out on the hilarious little music videos.

5 years ago

I hate karaoke in reality too. Not much worse than idiots with the worst singing abilities. Well, drunk idiots. And those complete idiots on those lack of talent shows.

5 years ago

COJ Gunslinger was a failure after a few hours.
Working on Resident Evil Revelations.
Waiting on a certain event for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 and be done with the game.

5 years ago

Gunslinger definitely had some issues. I hated how you were forced to look down the barrel to shoot since if you didn't, even at point blank range, the gun would auto-miss 2/3 of the time.

5 years ago

Finished The Lion’s Song (quite an impressive and unique “choices matter” indie game) and abandoned Slime Rancher (cute, but felt like work after a while).

Now playing AER: Memories of Old, which I won here (pretty and not too taxing - yet - even with my awful sense of direction) and Max Max (not too bad, but already feeling grindy after only a few hours).

5 years ago

I've been playing GRIS and Monster Hunter: World
I need to finish Trillion: God of Destruction and God Eater Resurrection

5 years ago

Far Cry 4 and occasionally farming and trading shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Alpha Sapphire :'D

5 years ago

Dishonored 2
Farcry 4
Project Highrise
Saints Row 4 in coop

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

5 years ago

So far I spent 45 hours on Enter The Gungeon, that I won here and I will probably spend 100 hours or more to complete it... XD

5 years ago

Path of Exile has been my go-to recently.

But I got a Switch at the start of December so I've been trying to play the new Smash and Monster Hunter. I also have Breath of the Wild and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 to get through. And to top it all off, I recently started playing AC: Odyssey. I have too many games to play right now, but at least I'm also set for awhile with stuff to do.

5 years ago

Fallout 4 on Steam. I started playing before Christmas and now I'll probably stay with it for a while :)
Now to the stuff I'm not playing yet but will start very soon:
Regions of Ruin - I just happened to win it like yesterday, downloaded it but didn't quite have time to launch it :D but I plan on trying it later today
GTA V - I finally bought it on a new year's sale but as I was purchasing the shop ran out of keys so now I have to wait for them to get more :(
and lastly I bought Steam Controller on Steam Winter Sale. The Courier already contacted me on Friday but I was away snowboarding so he told me he'll deliver it on Monday (since they don't work the weekends) so I'm gonna have to try it in some controller friendly game, but I don't know which one yet. On the subject: can anyone recommend what would be a good game for Steam Controller?

5 years ago

lol, please

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

Last Word and next up is Adam Wolfe.

5 years ago

Path of Exile & Rocket League. I'm in one of those ruts where nothing interests me & everything I try to play is just meh.

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.