May 2022 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

📅 Important dates

• 💳 May 31st, 2022: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 June 7th 2022: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Planet Zoo (gift link notification)

SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated (gift link notification)

If Found (gift link notification) - HEAVILY LOCKED

Command & Conquer™ Remastered Collection

• Russia (and probably Belarus) do not get this game, but you can try asking support to allocate a copy to you (see this post)

🔑 Full list of subs (ROW)

Note: Command & Conquer™ Remastered Collection is an ORIGIN KEY!!!

Must be revealed before 2023-05-03. Must be redeemed before 2023-06-07

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Leaks for June 2022 Humble Choice - just speculations for now

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Planet Zoo 89% of 47429 🏆 6.75 CV app/703080 W 0 $44.99
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated 95% of 9363 🏆 4.50 CV app/969990 W 0 $29.99
Command & Conquer™ Remastered Collection - - - Reveal before 2023-05-03. Redeem before 2023-06-07 ⚠️⚠️⚠️ ORIGIN ⚠️⚠️⚠️ - -
Spellcaster University 84% of 2303 🏆 3.75 CV app/895620 W M 0 $24.99
Surviving the Aftermath 72% of 1954 - 🏆 4.50 CV app/684450 W 0 $29.99
If Found 92% of 839 🏆 1.95 CV app/1041920 W M 0 $12.99
Genesis Noir 81% of 748 - 🏆 2.25 CV app/735290 W M 0 $14.99
Embr 87% of 663 🏆 3.00 CV app/1062830 W 1 $19.99

Retail:

• $197.92

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

First they take away our choice. Now they take away our surprise (monthly leaks). Are you still excited about what allegedly is considered to be "the best bundle" of the month?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] Nice lineup and even if the spotlight games are 2 years old, it’s still much cheaper than buying them during sales.
[Only with limited deal] My poor wallet is still Surviving the Aftermath of the Easter expenses and would probably not take yet another push. Better wait and see if any discount coupon will be allocated later this month.
[Happy] Those are 8 pretty solid games, IMO. I’ve always wanted to try Planet Zoo / Command & Conquer and now I finally can!
[Neutral] Not the best bundle, but all around, not a terrible one either. I’m not really sure if it warrants a purchase or not.
[Pause] Considering that I have to pause my subscription every month, wouldn’t it be so much easier to have a 'Resume subscription' button instead?
[Disappointed, lineup] Doing Jurassic World Evolution with DLCs right before Planet Zoo without DLCs smacks of utter laziness.
[Disappointed, Origin] When will they finally learn that we don’t want Origin keys when the game is on Steam?
[Canceling the subscription] …and I don’t even have any regrets about that.
[Choicetato] I'd rather go back to having 10-12 niche indie games that I mostly never heard of than 8 bigger titles that don’t interest me anyway.

waiting for discount...

Let's see if there is good one.

1 year ago

Do yoy still get the coupons at the end of the months if you cancel the plan every month?

1 year ago

Fastest skip I've ever done. Not even the $4 coupon they offered me could make me want this bundle.

1 year ago

Only really want sponge bob, might see if i can get that from a split or something i guess. Was hoping for c&c on steam where it has workshop support but ill probably just wait on a sale and get it there in the future.

1 year ago*

i wanted command and conquer. no steam, pause....

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

Any source on this? Sounds like a mix of Bethesda closing their platform and EA stops selling keys, but that change didn't affect bundles either.

1 year ago

I bow my head in shame. It wasn't Origin, it was Bethesda.

1 year ago

Damn, this is awful. Easiest pause I've ever done, and I've already done some really really easy pauses.

1 year ago

true

1 year ago

o god this is so trash easy skip

1 year ago

couldnt they at least give the dlc with the Capybaras?

1 year ago

quite bad bundle this time :D

1 year ago

I was desperately hoping the leak was fake.

1 year ago

same here

1 year ago

Yeah, right?

1 year ago

I never skipped a month but this is too much. btw: can i skip if I have the annual plan?

1 year ago

Yes you can.
I will do so as well.

1 year ago

thanks a lot

1 year ago

got to say I'm thinking about too and I also have never skipped ~~~~

1 year ago

Easy skipping.

1 year ago

Hmmmm not.

1 year ago

maybe if all zoo planet dlc was included... but not like this.

1 year ago

I hope EA command and conquer games' work.
Because a few years ago when I bought it Tiberium Sun wouldnt start up.

1 year ago

All of the old C&C games work just fine for me, is your game the First Decade version?

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

Ultimate collection.
Still same problem,
Try to select new campaign and then a whole lot of nothing. :(

1 year ago

You are an angel.
That patch did the trick
Thanks so much!

1 year ago

This is what steamgifts is for! (and for the occasional free game as well jaja)

1 year ago

If Found is on my wishlist, but I can't justify buying the entire bundle just for that. =/

1 year ago

Same here, it's literally the only thing that interests me in this bundle :/

1 year ago

Goodbye classic membership...

1 year ago

I'm out too now, after many years,
it's about time I'd say :D

1 year ago

yeah, also for me was a long time with the subscription, but all things have to end in some point, and right now have the subscription is not a real advantage to the wallet.

1 year ago

Are you sure you want to cancel? You'll lose your classic plan that has literally no benefits whatsoever! Are you 100% sure? We'll give you $4 off these games that no one wants or asked for.

1 year ago

and lose the opportunity of pay in dollars too... XD

1 year ago

Should I choose to claim a month, my subscription will renew...
I was thinking that I would hunker it out and hopes for better times, but like you said; what's the benefit of being a "classic" anymore?
Fewer games, and worse selections.

The golden days of bundles are over.

1 year ago

Right now the main benefit of "classic" is to pay in $ instead of Euro so for many people that means paying more for being a long time customer.

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

"We'll give you $4 off these games that no one wants or asked for"

What is with these ridiculous comments every month? C&C, one of the most popular RTS games of all time; Planet Zoo, highly rated and very popular, plus other relatively new games and some great indies (I paid full price for If found...).

1 year ago

I was being hyperbolic, of course some people want these games. The general consensus though is that this is a really bad bundle, even from Humble which has been on a downward trend for some time. Nobody is stopping you from buying the bundle or calling our opinions "ridiculous" :P

1 year ago

It's nasty to be so when devs will read such comments. It's not a general consensus at all, just some comments here. No, it hasn't been on a downward trend, check the original bundles if you thought it was something high-end or special. They were 6-8 games of middling quality.

1 year ago

View attached image.
1 year ago

Origin Key...
Easy skip

1 year ago

RU/CIS:
Command & Conquer™ Remastered Collection - is missing got the key from HB

Game Link
Planet Zoo (RU) sub/430054/
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated (LATAM/RU/CN/IN/TR) sub/458837/
If Found (Russia/CIS + Territories) sub/648720/
Embr - Retail - [Digital Bundle] (WW) sub/651947/
1 year ago*

Thanks!

1 year ago

You are very welcome!

Some info about missing C&C for RU/CIS region (or Russia and maybe Belarus): After contacting HB's support they have added game to my Humble Library (they were very-very quick with answers)

View attached image.
1 year ago*

That's really nice of them.
I do wonder if it was actually a mistake that they didn't include it with RU/CIS purchases. Or perhaps the support agent was indeed extra nice (my personal experience with them is utterly terrible though).

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

You're lucky) I'm waiting for 2 days already and there's no reply.

1 year ago

Try to send DM with ticket number to HB support on twitter (https://twitter.com/humblesupport) , they will take care.

1 year ago

Thank you, I will try

1 year ago

Well, they answered just today.

"Unfortunately, this title is not available in your area and as Russia is currently blocked in our store, we
are unable to offer a coupon. I'm sorry for any trouble!"

Bad luck, c&c was the one I wanted to play.

1 year ago

Well, I'm not giving up that easily since I've paid for a yearly subscription. So I wrote them in a stern manner what I think about all this. They redirected the ticket to a "higher tier of support".

1 year ago

I wrote them at the second time as well, but they refused to give a key or add a game to library once again. But they're very very polite, of course)

1 year ago

They refused to give me the game or replace it, but they offered a refund which I declined. Maybe that's what you're looking for though.

1 year ago

I've created a support ticket and was waiting for more than a week. After sending them a DM on Twitter like you recommended they finally answered me and the answer was to take a walk. Overall, I don't expect a good outcome.

1 year ago

I have Planet Zoo, I wish Command & Conquer Remastered Collection would be a Steam thing though. Surviving the Aftermath is the only game on my wishlist that I'm actually interested in this month.

1 year ago

No DLC. Origin games, 12 games to 8 games. country restrictions.

Less games in tier 1.

I dont like this HB

1 year ago

I can't get behind most complaints you can usually find in Humble Choice threads, but this time you can count me in.

BTW, there is a "resume subscription" button, you get it when you cancel. ;) And right now, there is no reason to skip over cancelling, it's not like you lose anything you can't get back.

1 year ago*

I think I'm going to jump on the cancel wagon too. I can't remember when I last activated any game from the "choice" monthly and I already lost the discount I was never using anyway sooooo...

1 year ago

agree, cancel it two months ago and no regret. it's not like HB will get any better anytime soon. stay safe :3

1 year ago

Nope.

1 year ago

Genesis Noir, Spellcaster University and Embr are really interesting, and I'm not sure if I'd miss anything with an Origin version of C&C. It's not horrible, but I'm almost sure these games will be available in bundles in the next half year, max.
I guess my Choice™ is pause + and going camping in Group Buys :3

1 year ago

Another skip this trend is amazing

1 year ago

I like tycoon games, so Planet Zoo and Spellcaster University may be quite nice, even with the former being DLC-heavy. Surviving the Aftermath I found to be good for a playthrough, and will make a nice GA. Embr is on my wishlist and perhaps quite fun. Origin only key not so nice, but solid bundle in my view, despite feeling a bit duped by having been downgraded to 8 games on the (previously) classic plan (which happened hand in hand with them having ended the premium thing).

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.