May 2022 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

📅 Important dates

• 💳 May 31st, 2022: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 June 7th 2022: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Planet Zoo (gift link notification)

SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated (gift link notification)

If Found (gift link notification) - HEAVILY LOCKED

Command & Conquer™ Remastered Collection

• Russia (and probably Belarus) do not get this game, but you can try asking support to allocate a copy to you (see this post)

🔑 Full list of subs (ROW)

Note: Command & Conquer™ Remastered Collection is an ORIGIN KEY!!!

Must be revealed before 2023-05-03. Must be redeemed before 2023-06-07

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Leaks for June 2022 Humble Choice - just speculations for now

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Planet Zoo 89% of 47429 🏆 6.75 CV app/703080 W 0 $44.99
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated 95% of 9363 🏆 4.50 CV app/969990 W 0 $29.99
Command & Conquer™ Remastered Collection - - - Reveal before 2023-05-03. Redeem before 2023-06-07 ⚠️⚠️⚠️ ORIGIN ⚠️⚠️⚠️ - -
Spellcaster University 84% of 2303 🏆 3.75 CV app/895620 W M 0 $24.99
Surviving the Aftermath 72% of 1954 - 🏆 4.50 CV app/684450 W 0 $29.99
If Found 92% of 839 🏆 1.95 CV app/1041920 W M 0 $12.99
Genesis Noir 81% of 748 - 🏆 2.25 CV app/735290 W M 0 $14.99
Embr 87% of 663 🏆 3.00 CV app/1062830 W 1 $19.99

Retail:

• $197.92

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

First they take away our choice. Now they take away our surprise (monthly leaks). Are you still excited about what allegedly is considered to be "the best bundle" of the month?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] Nice lineup and even if the spotlight games are 2 years old, it’s still much cheaper than buying them during sales.
[Only with limited deal] My poor wallet is still Surviving the Aftermath of the Easter expenses and would probably not take yet another push. Better wait and see if any discount coupon will be allocated later this month.
[Happy] Those are 8 pretty solid games, IMO. I’ve always wanted to try Planet Zoo / Command & Conquer and now I finally can!
[Neutral] Not the best bundle, but all around, not a terrible one either. I’m not really sure if it warrants a purchase or not.
[Pause] Considering that I have to pause my subscription every month, wouldn’t it be so much easier to have a 'Resume subscription' button instead?
[Disappointed, lineup] Doing Jurassic World Evolution with DLCs right before Planet Zoo without DLCs smacks of utter laziness.
[Disappointed, Origin] When will they finally learn that we don’t want Origin keys when the game is on Steam?
[Canceling the subscription] …and I don’t even have any regrets about that.
[Choicetato] I'd rather go back to having 10-12 niche indie games that I mostly never heard of than 8 bigger titles that don’t interest me anyway.

F. forgot to cancel and got charged 11.99, gonna contact support.

1 year ago

i did it (well ive paused day1 but got charged anyway) and they return the money in 7-10 days....the thing is that i still can reclaim the games....xD

1 year ago

1 year ago

The leak is more substantial than that. See my post which mentions the Star Wars theme:

View attached image.
1 year ago

I hope it's not a star wars game. I've got them all and they have been give away free in the past

1 year ago

We know nothing, but we write an entire article based on that.

1 year ago

if its no mans sky instabuy for me

1 year ago

Another hint:

View attached image.
1 year ago

Google Translate.
"I know everyone is waiting for the June Humble Choice list of games, but featured games are released at 10am US time on the first Tuesday of each month based on their headquarters. It happens that the first Tuesday in June US time is this week! Also, I'm glad that everyone is actively guessing the list of games for June, but everyone seems to have guessed wrong"

My guess is Journey to the savage planet. I bought it for 0.15€ thanks to twitch (gog key).
I don't think the June bundle is going to be amazing seeing how many people (me included) got a 2 months at 6€ discount.

1 year ago

this +1

1 year ago

and what exactly is the "hint"? There is no useful info in there.

1 year ago

The hint is the emoji at the end of the message. Previous month had a lion head as emoji and Planet Zoo was part of the bundle. One month before that was a ninja star and we got Ghostrunner. Hence the speculation...

1 year ago

Looks like HB bring games for the choices right from a dump, The games are always unexpected because everyone forget about it, and HB pick them up at the same moment. And the only way to predict new games is to think about what you need less right now.

1 year ago

I could easily say the same about your post.

1 year ago

what do you mean?

1 year ago

And what did you expect? To give out brand new AAA games for dirt cheap?
Overall you pay something over 1 EUR for one game...Part goes to humble, part goes to charity and only little bit goes to devs.

So of course its going to include games that either need boost in popularity or has achieved its sales targets and can easily go for cheap. I mean Im not saying the quality is great (iv been skipping a lot as well), but its nothing unpredicted.

1 year ago

Yeah I think you are right, but there are a lot of old but great games that cost nothing, it is not necessary to bring forgotten recent games

1 year ago

Yeah, I would love to see some older great games as well.

Probably devs are not keen on putting even old games in the bundles.. Sadly..
But usually the value drops drastically after bundling, so maybe some of the devs who still get some flow of new buyers don't want to lose that as well

I think due to this reason bundles as such dont really have a long life left.. Maybe some periodical expensive bundles.. The hype has gone away and devs are back to wanting to sell individually.

1 year ago

When Choice/whatever it was called originally launched, they made a point of at least trying to get one fairly new AAA or AA game into bundles each month. I think the last 'fairly recent' release they scored was Dirt 5, but then that was struggling to sell at retail so that probably inspired that...

I think GamePass has ruined the charm...

1 year ago

Yeah... the intentions where fine but I think most of the people realized its not something they can feasibly uphold.. Just like the promise of not intervening with bundles as such after the IGN takeover

So in the end even AAA where either as you said - games that struggled at retail - or some that already had brought in enough money so devs could afford to push marketing at the cost of revenue

PS. of course Im generalizing here.. maybe there were some newer and good releases among all of the bundles.. but I feel in general my statement upholds.

1 year ago

No proper leak this time?

1 year ago

Well, there is another emoji.

1 year ago

Here is the new emoji from Chinese social media.

🪐 👽 [ stormtroopers ] 🛩️

View attached image.
1 year ago*

So it's probably Squadrons, right? As an Origin only key most likely

1 year ago

I would say so, yes.

1 year ago

Sigh they were like 2 euro or lower on reseller sites.

1 year ago

No just a few cents

1 year ago

Yeah, could as well been too (vague memory). Makes it just suck even more (and i rarely complain about a choice, heck i am one of those that still keeps getting them each month). But looking below thankfully it does seem all wrong.

1 year ago

Disappointing, it was free on Amazon prime. I think I got it at the time cuz I had a free trial..

1 year ago

man, I do want Squadrons but on Origin only? ...

View attached image.
1 year ago*

I hope it's not squadron since it was part of prime gaming a few months ago and gave an origin key.

1 year ago

I bet they are just trolling the people on this forum that were all only guessing Star Wars games (it says: y'all guessed wrong, then they put the stormtrooper helmet that they deleted).
I am still pretty sure it is The Outer Worlds since they hint their headliner through the jacket of the game.
Ghostrunner was hinted with a ninja, Planet Zoo with a lion (they could've put any animal but they decided to go with this one). The only jacket with both an alien, a ringed planet and a plane, is this one. From the left to the right!
I might be wrong but the game has some DLCs and a sequel has been announced.

1 year ago

Pretty interesting theory. 👽 🪐 🛩️

View attached image.
1 year ago*

I like your theory and it is much much better than SW Squadron for me. I am crossing fingers for you to be right.

1 year ago

I really hope you're right. It's been on my wishlist for a good while. It would be the first time I buy for the headliner rather than the indies.

1 year ago

It is a great game. Bought it on sale last year. Hope they give the season pass too. Would love to go through the dlc's.

1 year ago

of course not - how else will they make their money if not selling us a full price dlc or season pass

1 year ago

I really, really hope this ends up being the case.

1 year ago

No...nonono. Squadrons was given for free last year or so! They can't do this. T.T

1 year ago

He-he (google translate source)

I know everyone is waiting for the June Humble Choice list of games, but featured games are released at 10am US time on the first Tuesday of each month based on their headquarters. It happens that the first Tuesday in June US time is this week! Also, I'm glad that everyone is actively guessing the list of games for June, but everyone seems to have guessed wrong

View attached image.
1 year ago

Glad it seems it's not some of the guesses.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/920210/LEGO_Star_Wars_The_Skywalker_Saga/ ? :D

1 year ago

i really doubt that :)

1 year ago

is this a proper guess? or just what you'd like because in that case - https://store.steampowered.com/app/1879380/Paper_Bride_2_Zangling_Village/

1 year ago

It's missing aliens, deathtroopers, space..

1 year ago

i dunno really i just dislike star wars and Origin gonna be a good month for me again

1 year ago

From what I can tell, the message which you quote was posted 2 minutes before the message which I quoted. So the new emoji ("small plane") was added to help figure out the game. I don't think many people would have guessed Squadron before this emoji was posted, but I could be wrong.

1 year ago

Yup either Squadron or maybe Jedi Fallen Order..
Another month, another Origins key..

Not to mention the amount of games they list are getting lower and lower every month..

1 year ago

Battlefront II?

1 year ago

Someone made an Empire At War giveaway earlier today, here's hoping that's what it is!

1 year ago

STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order maybe?

1 year ago

In any case, I wanted you to deny SW

1 year ago

In another reply, there is a theory for a non-SW game.

1 year ago

plz not origin keys again...ive paused this month because of this (C&C) and the quality of games....

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago*

"This month in Humble Choice: Into The Pit and Crying Suns"

According to email

1 year ago

This is strange.
Crying Suns has been bundled numerous times. I think it was even in Humble Choice

1 year ago

Yes, Crying Suns was part of the November 2020 Humble Choice (#12) as well as the Stand With Ukraine Bundle from a few months ago

1 year ago

How do you receive an email early? I never get one before the release of the month's bundle

1 year ago

"Press START on your new Humble Choice membership!" is the title of the email. I skipped last month so I guess they sent this because my subscription has become active again.

https://imgur.com/a/vHszhBl

1 year ago

so it does look like we are getting YET another copy of Crying Suns - so much for no repeats in Choices - glad i cancelled will use up my remaining months and stop wasting my money

1 year ago

what e-mail? i never get pre bundle e-mails and crying suns would be most "not" welcome - maybe if they still did 12 games it be ok but not now

1 year ago

Yeah, I got the "Press START on your new Humble Choice membership!" mail too (were you paused?)
However checking the membership page, https://www.humblebundle.com/membership/home it looks more like that these titles are new to the "Humble Games Collection", https://www.humblebundle.com/membership/collection

1 year ago

Yeah, I agree. They don't appear to be part of the actual Humble Choice bundle but to be added to the Humble Games Collection.

1 year ago

thank god - we might be getting something better then

1 year ago

They are not in Choice, they are just part of Humble Games Collection.

1 year ago

I am pretty sure you have misunderstood it - these games are present in Humble Games Collection (throve)

1 year ago

What's the ETA on the new choice? I always forget the exact time the new bundle drops.

1 year ago

In 3h40. The alien mystery will be revealed

1 year ago

if you ever want the count down timer hit up their 404 error page https://www.humblebundle.com/404
crazy way of doing it but it works.

1 year ago

What a cool trick! If they have a timer programmed, why don't they display it on the main membership page? I'm at a loss.

1 year ago

They used to, but they removed it for some reason.

1 year ago

Ha, interesting. I'm sort of a newcomer with the Christmas deal so I don't know how it used to be before that.

1 year ago

It's on the main page at the moment.

1 year ago

True. But it really was gone for a while there. What is even going on lmao.

1 year ago

Nice!

1 year ago

Wow, they just hide everything more and more...

1 year ago

I would recommend checking if you weren't unpaused by HB - I was unpaused by them for the second month in a row today and instead of resume subscription I had "select games" ready

1 year ago

Looks like they've made habit of unpausing a few hours early (while the old bundle is still running). I can confirm that I also have "select games" ready right now and that the same thing happened to me last month. As long as they're unpausing me after auto-charge it should not make any difference, it's just confusing, that's all. Note: even when there's "select games", it doesn't really let you select any games unless you also pay for the bundle.

1 year ago

I also think it is probably just a graphical issue and that it doesn't change anything ... but let's be honest, it is better to be safe than sorry, especially if you have some months prepaid and it doesn't need to go through charging process

1 year ago

Of course it's a good idea to stay vigilant. It's just what exactly do you propose we do? Last month when this happened I put it back on pause right away, and got a mail that I'm skipping the April bundle, then a few hours later when the May bundle was released I remained paused - meaning I couldn't actually pause the May bundle because I was already paused. That whole unpausing early and manually re-pausing put me in a really bad situation, because I had to check all the time to make sure to not end up buying the May bundle after all, since - technically - I had paused for the April bundle twice and not for the May bundle. I guess, this time I just wait for the new bundle and only then I'll pause.

1 year ago

To clarify, pausing, or "skipping a month" as Humble calls it nowadays, only makes sense before the auto-charge date.

As mentioned in the original post:

💳 May 31st, 2022: AUTOCHARGE DATE
📆 June 7th 2022: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

So pausing after May 31 does not do anything for May Bundle, because Humble won't try to auto-charge anyone on June 7.

1 year ago

25 minutes to zero hour.

1 year ago

Star Wars Squadrons Origin.....god damn origin keys....in every bundle now

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

11 months ago*

Deleted

11 months ago

If Found is 0.33 cents on the grey market for a ROW key.

11 months ago

Deleted

11 months ago

Deleted

11 months ago

i know it is very late but i think https://steamdb.info/sub/648723/ should be the actual SEA Region
the current SEA link https://steamdb.info/sub/648719/ is East Asia + Singapore and without china

11 months ago

I think you're absolutely right, and the list of countries matches 100% the gift link notification. Thank you!

11 months ago

C&C must be redeemed by today.

10 months ago

Thanks for the reminder - apparently I'd forgotten to redeem my key.

10 months ago

Probably expired by now.

10 months ago

It hadn't expired shortly before I posted, when I redeemed it.

10 months ago

Yep, you redeemed it before the deadline. It was supposedly good until June 7th, 10 AM PDT.

10 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.