May 2022 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

📅 Important dates

• 💳 May 31st, 2022: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 June 7th 2022: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Planet Zoo (gift link notification)

SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated (gift link notification)

If Found (gift link notification) - HEAVILY LOCKED

Command & Conquer™ Remastered Collection

• Russia (and probably Belarus) do not get this game, but you can try asking support to allocate a copy to you (see this post)

🔑 Full list of subs (ROW)

Note: Command & Conquer™ Remastered Collection is an ORIGIN KEY!!!

Must be revealed before 2023-05-03. Must be redeemed before 2023-06-07

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Leaks for June 2022 Humble Choice - just speculations for now

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Planet Zoo 89% of 47429 🏆 6.75 CV app/703080 W 0 $44.99
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated 95% of 9363 🏆 4.50 CV app/969990 W 0 $29.99
Command & Conquer™ Remastered Collection - - - Reveal before 2023-05-03. Redeem before 2023-06-07 ⚠️⚠️⚠️ ORIGIN ⚠️⚠️⚠️ - -
Spellcaster University 84% of 2303 🏆 3.75 CV app/895620 W M 0 $24.99
Surviving the Aftermath 72% of 1954 - 🏆 4.50 CV app/684450 W 0 $29.99
If Found 92% of 839 🏆 1.95 CV app/1041920 W M 0 $12.99
Genesis Noir 81% of 748 - 🏆 2.25 CV app/735290 W M 0 $14.99
Embr 87% of 663 🏆 3.00 CV app/1062830 W 1 $19.99

Retail:

• $197.92

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

First they take away our choice. Now they take away our surprise (monthly leaks). Are you still excited about what allegedly is considered to be "the best bundle" of the month?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] Nice lineup and even if the spotlight games are 2 years old, it’s still much cheaper than buying them during sales.
[Only with limited deal] My poor wallet is still Surviving the Aftermath of the Easter expenses and would probably not take yet another push. Better wait and see if any discount coupon will be allocated later this month.
[Happy] Those are 8 pretty solid games, IMO. I’ve always wanted to try Planet Zoo / Command & Conquer and now I finally can!
[Neutral] Not the best bundle, but all around, not a terrible one either. I’m not really sure if it warrants a purchase or not.
[Pause] Considering that I have to pause my subscription every month, wouldn’t it be so much easier to have a 'Resume subscription' button instead?
[Disappointed, lineup] Doing Jurassic World Evolution with DLCs right before Planet Zoo without DLCs smacks of utter laziness.
[Disappointed, Origin] When will they finally learn that we don’t want Origin keys when the game is on Steam?
[Canceling the subscription] …and I don’t even have any regrets about that.
[Choicetato] I'd rather go back to having 10-12 niche indie games that I mostly never heard of than 8 bigger titles that don’t interest me anyway.

I just took $10 I would have spent here and bought Noita on Steam

1 year ago

Region Lock -
Planet Zoo - https://i.imgur.com/t56vH2v.png (India only)
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS - https://i.imgur.com/xVPpPWs.png (Asia + South America Probably)
If Found - https://i.imgur.com/9vck6CU.png (Probably Asia)

Probably worth it at $8/$6 but not $12 because of DLC fest

1 year ago

Thanks! Any idea what the sub for "If Found" is?
SpongeBob SquarePants has a shared RU/CIS + China + India + SEA + LATAM + Turkey region lock.

1 year ago

Apologies but I haven't actually bought this yet, just saw these when trying to access them.
Though, "If Found" does look like a new SEA sub.

1 year ago

No worries. I was just wondering about that because there are no matching subs on SteamDB yet. But I'm pretty sure that someone will dump their token soon and in a couple of days we will have this info as well.

1 year ago

I donated my (activated) key on Steamdb, how do I get the sub ID for it? (Sorry idk how this works haha)

It showed as If Found (Emerging Asia) on Steam when I activated it though. From SEA.

1 year ago

Donating an already activated key should only add the sub entry to SteamDB without any other info about the contents, naming or region locks. For that kind of info, someone would need to dump their token.
If you only want to see the sub id but not the contents, it should be enough to install their browser extension which will then highlight in green the package you own.
For SEA someone already sent me the sub id for "If found", so no need to go through all the trouble installing the extension if you don't want to use it further.

1 year ago

Planet Zoo and Genesis Noir are on my wishlist. Spongebob should be fun. Spellcaster University and If Found looks good to me. I'm not interested in Origin keys but I will give Command & Conquer Remastered Collection to my little cousin who I think will love it. For me, I'm happy with this bundle.

1 year ago

U.S.

Planet Zoo
https://steamdb.info/sub/202709/
No restrictions

SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated
https://steamdb.info/sub/317901/
No restrictions

Spellcaster University
https://steamdb.info/sub/286105/
No restrictions

Surviving the Aftermath
https://steamdb.info/sub/505018/
No restrictions

Genesis Noir
https://steamdb.info/sub/214745/
No restrictions

Embr - Retail - [Digital Bundle] (WW)
https://steamdb.info/sub/651947/
No SteamDB info
Edit: SteamDB has been updated.
No restrictions.

If Found (ROW)
https://steamdb.info/sub/648725/
This package can NOT be purchased in specified countries
Afghanistan, Algeria, Bahrain, Djibouti, Egypt, Islamic Republic of Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Pakistan, State of Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syrian Arab Republic, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Hong Kong, Japan, Macao, Singapore, Republic of Korea, Taiwan, Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Russian Federation, Serbia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, China, Turkey, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Venezuela, British Virgin Islands, Bangladesh, Bhutan, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, Philippines, Réunion, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Viet Nam

1 year ago*

Thank you for the list!

1 year ago

Genesis noir - i totally loved this game on Game Pass. Please let there be a discount

1 year ago

Would have considered it IF Planet Zoo had at least one DLC. It would still be 8 short but at least that would have been an attempt at a real bundle and not just a greedy move.
Only other game I'm interested in is Spongebob so that's a skip... again

Since there is no Choice anymore, they really should rename it Humble Monthly Skip.

1 year ago

View attached image.
1 year ago

absolutely trash choice, the "big" game is dlc bait, the rest are niche. And Origin? just missing Bandai swap game to be the worst.

1 year ago

i own C & C on steam but i have bought this bundle just for the other 7 games i have in my wishlist

1 year ago

Interested in Surviving the Aftermath, If Found, and Genesis Noir but the others are meh.

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

Insta-pause for me. Spongebob is in my WL but I guess I can wait for a rebundle or try to win it here

1 year ago

Even if C&C was steam key, this bundle is pretty bad. What happened? Used to look forward to new ones, now I don't remember when was the last time I bought one.

1 year ago

I'm starting to question my taste in games. I seem to skip many of the popular months and buy less popular ones, like this one. Only one game I wouldn't play (which many seem to like, confirming my suspicions).

1 year ago

I would have gotten this if it was Steam key, but this? I won't get it on principle alone.

1 year ago

Surviving is the only one I want and Planet Zoo seems to be the only one that is interesting. Has been a while I don't see such a medíocre bundle. Definitively skipping and may try to find a split or a trade for these I want. Definitively doesn't worth the $12 price tag, neither the $8. Maybe $6 but I still will have a hard time letting it sink in.

1 year ago

LOL warning you will lose your classic plan, as if that matters.

1 year ago

At least give us Planet Zoo Deluxe Edition, the content of the game is like probably 20% from base game and 80% from the dlcs.
I bought Planet Coaster with full price back then but hugely disappointed how limited the content was despite i spent $60 for it, turns out you need to spend nearly $200 to enjoy the actual contents.
And i saw people complained same thing with Planet Zoo, expensive base game with limited content locked behind hundred of dollars dlc...
The devs are nuts second to DOA 6 developer, as much i hate this i know for sure this kind of practice won't ever die sadly..

1 year ago*

Happy cake day.
Yeah, Koei surely know how to DLC.
At least for some games they try to make a complete pack: https://steamdb.info/sub/414767/apps/ 🤪

1 year ago

Thank you!
Yeah i just remember KOEI is probably one of the worst company when it comes to dlc business model and regional price.
No wonder DOA 6 was such a trainwreck..

1 year ago

vaya basura de bundle totally crap

1 year ago

Skip, nothing of interest for me.

1 year ago

Finally cancelled my classic plan (should have done so months ago). Choice is dead :(

1 year ago

being origin for command and conquer has single handily ruined this month - so glad i have cancelled - pity i have the rest of the year paid up

1 year ago

I forgot to pause last month. I wanted one game and could have gotten it cheaper on sale.

Happily paused this month. Nothing I really want there.

1 year ago

Got the 4 buckeroo coupon from pausing just now, hmmm. Bundle isn't that bad imo and for 8 bucks it sure is tempting, hmmm. I guess I'll sleep on it,...

1 year ago

Planet zoo I bought in April 2020 and can recommend it as I really enjoyed it. Other games in bundle.. I never heard about them, it would need something from my wishlist to make me buy. So guess I will just wait if they do some Planet zoo dlc sales.

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.