Next Event in the making! Please help in designing it!

Next Bundlelicious Puzzle event will be December!

Welcome to the first ever Bundlelicious Summer Puzzle Event for Steamgifts!

Please NOTE: This is not a recruitment thread! We will not be recruiting until 2018

For those that don't know, Bundlelicious is one of the first bundle giveaway groups on Steamgifts.
We have had 10's of thousands of successful bundle giveaways by our members, which is our specialty!
We also organize dozens of gaming events & challenges every year, and now, as of 2017, we are featuring monthly puzzle events!
But now you don't have to be a member to join in the fun!

Introducing the first ever Bundlelicious Summer Puzzle Event for Steamgifts!

These puzzles are open to everyone on Steamgifts!! The Giveaways Require a Level 1+ on SG!
But don't worry, getting to level 1 is EASY (to get level 1 you just need to have given only ONE game on SG) and you have all month to level up and get your boarding passes! (Note: very few GAs in the event are of a higher level than 1+... this event is to encourage as many as possible to join!)

Our puzzle master has created a series of Interlocking puzzles! Solve them and you will get access to giveaway trains!

So let's get started with the fun stuff!

There are 5 phases of this puzzle event. After solving each phase of this event you will get a passcode-- thus 5 passcodes. Submitting two passcodes of the 5 will get you on a train for those that have conquered two of the phases, and likewise for 3 solved, 4 solved and all 5 solved for a total of 4 potential trains to win access to GAs!

NOTE: Each phase is a totally different puzzle event and can be solved in ANY order. The first two phases are one event split in half. If you are having problem with one phase then try another as each are separate events within themselves!! GOOD LUCK and have fun! Don't hesitate to ask for hints or help if necessary!

PHASE 1-- (GAs active till July 26th ended)

Type: Hidden ITH first half (6 screenshot puzzles) - 30 bundled GAs
Click Here for a Description of How to Solve
CLICK HERE to begin PHASE 1!

PHASE 2-- (GAs active till July 28th ended)

Type: Hidden ITH second half (6 screenshot puzzles) - 30 bundled GAs
CLICK HERE to begin PHASE 2!

PHASE 3-- (GAs active till Aug 4th ended)

Type: Compound Noun puzzles (finding Hidden GAs) - 5 puzzles- 60 bundled GAs

Compound Word Bank 1

Compound Word Bank 2

PHASE 4-- (GAs active till Aug 6th ended)

Type: LOGIC Hidden GA puzzles - 5 puzzles- 60 bundled GAs

PHASE 5-- (Now till Aug 7th 6th sorry, ended)

Type: Hex-Referencing Artwork puzzles- 5 puzzles- 60 bundled GAs

REWARD TRAINS (accessible after finishing above phases using passcodes):

Most all Reward Trains are active till August 13th!

Note: Reward trains will be continually be added throughout the complete event so keep checking back for announcements on new trains added. If you want to add a train to the event and are a Bundlelicious member then contact 1000mgGinseng. All others non-BL members can contact jeffhowe or simply reply in main thread below expressing interest in donating a train.

• 1 Phase solved by 304 solvers!
  • TRAINS for 2 Phases solved - 244 solvers

REWARD TRAIN #1 Donated by Bundlelicious member- ZALin with 35 GAs!

REWARD TRAIN #2 Donated by Bundlelicious member- UselessB with 30 GAs!

REWARD TRAIN #3 Donated by Bundlelicious member- 1000mgGinseng with 35 GAs!

REWARD TRAIN #4 Donated by Bundlelicious member- Spiff00 with 30 GAs!

REWARD TRAIN #5 Donated by Bundlelicious member- 1000mgGinseng and non-BL member Deathmonkey7 with 30 GAs!

• TRAINS for 3 Phases solved - 181 solvers

REWARD TRAIN #1 Donated by Bundlelicious member- 1000mgGinseng with 35 GAs!

REWARD TRAIN #2 (Level 2) Donated by member- Momo1991 with 55 GAs!

REWARD TRAIN #3 Donated by Bundlelicious member- vinirockman with 30 GAs!

REWARD TRAIN #4 Donated by Bundlelicious member- ZALin with 30 GAs!

• TRAINS for 4 Phases solved - 152 solvers

REWARD TRAIN #1 Donated by Bundlelicious member- Nask0 with 35 GAs!

REWARD TRAIN #2 (Level 2) Donated by member- Momo1991 with 16 GAs!

REWARD TRAIN #3 Donated by Bundlelicious member- Spiff00 with 30 GAs!

REWARD TRAIN #4 Donated by Bundlelicious member- trono with 35 GAs!

REWARD TRAIN #5 Donated by Bundlelicious member- limathompson with 30 GAs!

• TRAINS for all 5 Phases solved - 142 solvers

REWARD TRAIN #1 Donated by Bundlelicious member- wany1981 with 30 GAs!

REWARD TRAIN #2 Donated by member- kdrgn with 22 GAs!

REWARD TRAIN #3 Donated by Bundlelicious member- 1000mgGinseng with 10 Non-Bundled games various Levels 1, 2, 3, 5!

REWARD TRAIN #4 Donated by Bundlelicious member- ZALin with 35 GAs!

REWARD TRAIN #5 Donated by Bundlelicious member- Qwalda with 31 GAs!

NOTE: Make sure you access all of the trains you qualify for-- for example if you have solved 3 phases and have 3 passcodes as a result then you can join both the Trains for 2 Phases solved AND the Trains for 3 Phases solved... etc...
***NOTE: All trains are Level 1 unless otherwise stated above.

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Each phase is like a completely different puzzle event in itself. Which was your Favorite??

View Results
Phase 1 and 2-- the Hidden Itstoohard screenshot puzzles!
Phase 3-- the Compound Nouns picture puzzles!
Phase 4-- the LOGIC puzzles to find hidden GAs!
Phase 5-- the Hexagonal Art Referencing Puzzles!
Don't really solve puzzle events as they are so hard... (note: please try Phases 1 and 2 as they are easier)
Can't pick one favorite-- the whole event was my favorite!!
Meh... Potatoes are the best...

Happy cake day!

6 years ago

Bump! :-)

6 years ago

How could you be so cruel?! Praising Bundlelicious so much throughout the whole event while also having this line in your post!
"Please NOTE: This is not a recruitment thread! We will not be recruiting until 2018"
Bump for solving everything ;D

6 years ago*

Bump!

6 years ago

A star-studded bump ᵔᎲᵔ

6 years ago

All keys from my train send bump ☞  ͜ʖ  ☞

6 years ago

Countdown bump!

6 years ago

Bump! :3

6 years ago

All keys sent, all except one received as of this moment in time....

Some stats of 70 games sent;

Thank you's: 37 made the effort and 33 couldn't be bothered - even when they won more than one game from me in these trains - there were 9 of those that won 2, 3 and even 4 games from me that couldn't take the five seconds to post a thank on at least one of those GA's. Since I was participating voluntarily in a group's event of which I am not a member of, I am not blacklisting anyone for not saying thank-you - unless your ratio also met my blacklist requirements.

Won/sent ratio: 33 winners (of which some won 2, 3 or 4 games) had, what I consider to be, horrible ratios - like 200 Won/30 Sent. Of those 33 games, 20 game winners failed to say thank you. Those 8 individual winners joined my blacklist.

Manners matter. This world is not made better by winning something and failing to take the literal few seconds it takes to write/say thank-you. I put hours into creating these trains and sending out the keys. I also put some of my money into it as well. In this case, if you are also one of those people who I consider a leech (no matter what your "explanation of circumstance" is), failing to say thank you earned you a spot on my blacklist.

Finally, I want to send out huge thanks to the Bundlelicious group, the other train creators and especially JeffHowe, for the absolutely fun and solvable puzzling event!

6 years ago

Thank you Momo1991 for your stats... it goes to show that many could use some work on being appreciative.

Manners do matter... and reading through this thread there are several that set such and excellent example of appreciation being expressed. So many expressed kindness to me for taking the obvious amount of time that it took to design the puzzles and put it all into an event. (I estimate around 300 hours-- the GAs (270+) weren't my gift to everyone as much as designing the whole thing.) You were one of those that absolutely touched me with your kind words, your enthusiasm for the event, and your enjoyment of everything and your exceptional appreciation!

Several that won games from me I recognized as interacting with them during the event... whether it was help/hint giving, or kind words, or even just comments saying they passed certain phases and on GAs during saying they made it...

BUT, there were several names that I didn't recall a single "I made it to this GA! YAY!" or "Thanks" or "Phase 3 done..." or ANYTHING at all. THAT is when I get sad. I do these events to have interaction and to see each solver go through the whole event and EXPERIENCE it all together. When they are altogether silent-- they are only hurting themselves. It is FUN to share your excitement while conquering parts... and really we have to scratch our heads and say--- did they really solve it? Or somehow got access to the GAs another way? We just have to trust them on that.

I think that the silent ones may be those who have ratios where they have won much more than given... and thus are afraid to say something because they maybe feel bad... but, please DONT feel bad-- we all have different abilities of what we can give or afford etc... don't let that hold you back from chatting, interacting etc... I have an empty blacklist and will always have an empty blacklist... so don't worry about that.

The best way we can help those who can work on their manners is by example...

However, I will continue to dedicate time, energy, and resources on creating events for SG because there are SOOOO many of you that make the effort soooooooooooooooo worth it. Your thanks, your excitement, your kindnesses, and support are so valuable to me especially at this time in my life.

Love to you Momo1991! Thanks again for the trains, the hype, the everything about you!

6 years ago

Firstly, let me thank you again for all the amazing puzzles - I know they take an enormous amount of time to envision and create so thank you for your amazing creativity and for your care in making them accessible for everyone. That alone is worth special mention since many puzzle creators don't take that into account.

Secondly, I only brought up the "commentary" since it saddens me that so many think so little of contributors to this event and well SG in general that they can't take a few precious seconds of their life to say thank-you to those that gift to them... it seems small to be angry at the lack of manners but then in the grand scheme of things, being civilized is the key part of what makes us human. All else is just savagery and anialmalistic... is that what we truly intend to be? Selfish animals intent on our own wins?

Anyway, thank you for your humanity and sense of humor and wit, Jefff... you embody the best of us!

6 years ago

BTW- Next Event will last over a year and be a series of 7 events!

Check it out!

6 years ago

I won like 7-8 games through this whole event. Marked all of them complete.

Had a really great time completing all the puzzles and then going back again and again to check if other stuff has been added. It was a fun ride through and through.

Thanks a lot for all the train donors. Without them this event would have been nothing what it was.

6 years ago

Now here's another person that made this event awesome!

Thanks for this comment! Comments like this is why I do this!

Thank YOU for making the experience fun for me by your interaction all during the event!

6 years ago

An other great event has ended! Thanks again Jeff for your hardwork to make SG puzzle section such a great place!

Also a big thanks to the contributors that helped this event to have this huge success too.

I also totally agree for the thank you part! Since puzzle section is a place where people work to offer great puzzles to the community (some easiest than others) giving a thank when you win must be something normal because it's more than just a thank for the game i just won. It's also a thank for the fun you gave us, thanks to be an active part of this community by putting so much time in it, thanks to many litle things that are more than just having one more game to play. I don't even know how many I won this event and honestly I don't really care since it's not really what matters.

6 years ago

Closed 6 years ago by jeffhowe.