Game was released today together with Teslagrad 2
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2168150/Teslagrad_Remastered/

1 year ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Thx.

1 year ago

TBH I did not want a remaster of it, but for this price I can't say no. Loved the original, and remaster costing only 10€ at full price is really fair pricing.

Also... there is a Teslagrad 2? Great news!

1 year ago

it have 10 new levels. this is nice

1 year ago

I'm curious about the retouched music as well, I listened to its OST a few times after playing, it was pleasant

1 year ago*

I'm showing it as -40% off, or if you get the bundle with with Teslagrad Remastered & Teslagrad 2, it's only -13% off.
I used the link in the post, so it's not like I went to the wrong site.
I wonder why we are seeing such different things

1 year ago

Because you don't own the original:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/249590/Teslagrad/

1 year ago

Lol, thanks! I missed that part of the post. I'll just let myself out now. :)

1 year ago

Thanks. bought

1 year ago*

I have purchased it because it is 0.97 € for me, but I have no idea what this is. 😅

1 year ago

A great classic indie

1 year ago

Kind of a puzzle platformer - you only get a few abilities through the game, and you need to progress using those. There are a few boss-like enemies that require precision and/or timing to defeat, otherwise it's all about exploring and puzzling through the castle, no normal enemies if I remember correctly.

1 year ago

Thanks for the info, bought the remaster!

1 year ago

I never played the original version, is it worth it to play that or just go for the remastered version for €0,97?

1 year ago

No new achievements, 36 as in the original - but 10 more challenge levels (that you likely won't care about :P )
Quality of life changes - also remastered audio (that you'll mute if I remember well)
Looks better overall.

The original was nice and had a good design and gameplay direction, but the controls were just a bit weird. The discount applies until the 26th, I think you should wait some reviews to see if quality of life changes make it significantly better, smoother or a bit easier in some way.

1 year ago

Thanks for the quick reply, I do indeed mute music often in games, you remembered that well! :P

Will indeed keep an eye on it, assuming I won't forget by then since I may, since if the controls are a bit weird in the old one and it got fixed, that sounds like a good upgrade for that price!

1 year ago

I am in the same situation, thank you for this answer.

1 year ago

Played a little bit and it seems to be the same game with minor changes on graphics/audio. They even share the same controll configs and save (achievements will pop up if you already had on OG version).

If you care about the 10 new challenges just go for it. Btw, is still 90% off if you own OG version and we don't know if it'll be discounted this low in the future

1 year ago

Sounds like it's not fully worth it, but indeed doubt it will ever get this cheap again so it feels a bit like a now or wait for it to be bundled one day, but if it's basically the same game and I don't care much about challenges, maybe I should just play the normal game... hard choices!

1 year ago

Thanks info.

1 year ago

Don't recall liking the original game, so I'll pass.

1 year ago

Bought, thanks

1 year ago

For $0.99 I bought it.. wouldn't have paid more than that but that's close enough to bundle pricing and the limited time sale was triggering my FOMO. Well played dev

1 year ago

Easy buy for 0.97€! Thanks.

1 year ago

On a side note, what's the point of a bundle with 0% discount?

1 year ago

I guess it helps advertise other games in the series at least, so you don't have to click the company page. I still like it even if there's no discount, but there ought to be even if a token 1% to make people feel good.

1 year ago

girl in teslagrad 2 is cute

1 year ago

thanks!

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

Thanks! I somehow missed this one but at 90% off I can't say no.

1 year ago

Bump because offer ends in 45 hours

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.