This campaign has ended, unsuccessfully, however the Woven team is still looking to make their project a success.

They're still trying to have a successful 'Plan B' in order to work on and release the game quicker. They spoke about it on their twitch channel the last day of the Kickstarter
Support the Team
Credit to Eyvva- Thank you!

Pledge €1 on Kickstarter and get the full game.

Full details here: http://whosgamingnow.net/woven
Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1355836783/woven-solve-puzzles-by-reknitting-your-character

How to Claim

Step 1: Pledge €1 or €15 on the Kickstarter page.
Step 2: Send an email to steampromo@woventhegame.com with the email that you pledged with, for cross reference.

Get the game for €1 (normally €25)
Pledge €1 (roughly $1.12) to receive a copy of the game which will retail for €25 (roughly $28).

Get the Deluxe Edition for €15
Pledge €15 (~$16.78) to receive a special Kickstarter exclusive Digital Deluxe version, which includes:
Soundtrack of the game
Digital copy of the Woven Art book
Developer audio commentary
Alpha & beta access of the game
Digital treasure map and an extra Steam key

Woven on Steam

You will notice Woven already has a store page on Steam, with a release date, however the devs have mentioned the below:

"Unfortunately Steam forces us a launch date if we wanted to set our Pre-alpha demo online.
That is why we have already set a "aproxx" date. The game is not finished, we need the kickstarter budget to be able to finish it! Steam approved our estimated launch time, because we needed to set our demo public. In the past developers were able to make a different demo store page, but this is not possible anymore."

They stream on Twitch, if you have any questions: https://www.twitch.tv/thewoventeam

New details developed for the promo period:

This limited promotion will run to Monday 26 September 10.00 CET less than 3 days from now! Get into the deal NOW or miss out!
After that you will have to pledge at regular prices; 9,- for the game, 50,- for the digital deluxe game.
The kickstarter runs til the sixth of October, 14 days from now.

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I think it's need to pledge €9 to get steam key.
For €1 you will get You are woven into the project and we will keep you informed on all updates and exciting news.
You receive a 4k resolution Woven wallpaper.

Look like nice games

7 years ago

That is the Kickstarter rewards. This is a special promotion from the Woven developers, if you follow the instructions and email them after you pledge, you would be eligible for the extra rewards. :-) Devs have mentioned the promo may not last throughout the Kickstarter, and it will be first come, first serve. So make sure you get your emails in once you do back, if you do!
They will be live in an hour on Twitch, if you have any questions: https://www.twitch.tv/thewoventeam

7 years ago

Sad for them since it probably won't be funded.
And you won't get a 1€ key for full game as well.

7 years ago

Maybe - :-) But so far I like what I see from the devs.
No one will be charged if the Kickstarter isn't successful, but I hope we can reach it!

7 years ago

Looks good enough for me to put $1.12 on it...I hope they make it!

7 years ago

That's awesome! TY for your pledge and support ^_^

7 years ago

7 years ago

Ah - Thanks for sharing, I will include this information as well.
Here is some details of why this game is shown on Steam and why there is an approx. date of release (quoted from the devs).

"Unfortunately Steam forces us a launch date if we wanted to set our Pre-alpha demo online. That is why we have already set a "aproxx" date. The game is not finished, we need the kickstarter budget to be able to finish it! Steam approved our estimated launch time, because we needed to set out demo public. In the past developers were able to make a different demo store page, but this is not possible anymore."

7 years ago

I wonder how many €1's it'll take to reach that goal .-.
yes I'm too lazy to calculate :p

7 years ago

Approx. 67,111 from the current pledges. (last time I viewed).
Hopefully some opt for the $16 Deluxe edition ;)

7 years ago

great deal!

7 years ago

bump

7 years ago

Sounds like bullshit to me. You can't give people the full game for a €1 donation because then it shits all over the other backers who pledged way more to get the same thing. So one way or another there is some dishonesty going on here somewhere.

Also, the $95,000 USD Kickstarter goal seems kind of low when it comes to a budget (at most only half of which seems to be going directly into the human resources part of development as per the pie chart), even if work is already partially done. It's not a lot when you are talking about a 3-man staff (in the Netherlands?) for a year (Steam store page estimates Oct 2017 release), plus it mentions (on Kickstarter) having to hire a narrator and sound designer. We have seen some pretty ugly examples of unscrupulous developers who have committed fraud, taking people's money and then running away, and then delivering either nothing or nowhere near what was promised. This is prime for potential abuse imo.

7 years ago*

I hope that is not the case here :/ I understand the risks of Kickstarter though, having backed projects before. I seem to be a sucker when it comes to supporting indie devs, so I'll continue following them for a bit and hope it is genuine.

7 years ago

That's comparing apples to oranges. You are paying for a monthly subscription to a service there with Xbox Live Gold, and in order to keep access to a free copy of said game you have to maintain an active subscription.

Don't take this to mean that I am in any way defending Microsoft's (or Sony's) business model when it comes to their game consoles. I think it's horseshit that they force people to have to pay for online multiplayer in their games, something that has always been free on the PC side of things, and feel that the only place where it is even remotely acceptable is certain types of MMOs, but that's a whole other discussion.

7 years ago*

You missed the point. The game got released September the first and although you backed the campaign with minimum 15$, you get the game straight at release for about 3$. Even before being published on the other platforms!
Imo this is an insult for all those that financed the campaign. Compare it to: you pre-order a game without being able to cancel and just when it's out, it's in a cheap bundle.

BTW you do not need to have a subscription. Just get the code (from 1 month) from another seller and it is not needed to cancel it.

7 years ago

Alright, fair point. I didn't realize it was just released. I can see how that would be a slap in the face to backers. That's on the developer though, since they were responsible for the Kickstarter campaign.

7 years ago

So it's probably around $2 CDN that isn't terrible, and if it fails to be funded no harm done. On the other hand if they don't come through with the promise.... I will be forced to ask them politely for my key later on.

7 years ago

Oh yeah, definitely. When I heard about this promo for the first time, I verified it with the devs first and also made a clip of them confirming it was legitimate before pledging and believing this promo. I've clipped a video of them confirming, for proof:
Twitch Clip - Original Announcement

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 6 years ago.

7 years ago

I have no connection with these people - lol.

7 years ago

Not even 1$ ?

7 years ago

lol - besides my pledge of course XD

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 6 years ago.

7 years ago

I'm just passing along information I've found on a game -_- like I do a lot in many communities or social media. Of course I'm thanking someone who actually paid with money for something I posted about, I do appreciate it. I get passionate about games and supporting devs, that doesn't mean I'm associated with them.

7 years ago

View attached image.
7 years ago

i read

Women for €1 / $1.12

i need glasses :|

View attached image.
7 years ago

I SEE you. Don't think that changing your username will get you out of chart making duty. :-D

7 years ago

Did it! Good Luck and thx XD

7 years ago

Sure why not.

7 years ago

thanks

7 years ago

I could have sworn that Kickstarter accepted Paypal, but I guess it does not. Sigh.

7 years ago

+1

7 years ago

Yeah, that is odd because I thought I'd used PayPal in the past from projects I'd backed.
Sorry to hear about that.

7 years ago

I think paypal doesn't support kickstart-like projects anymore because they had to refund lots of people in the past because of fraudulent/undelivered projets.

7 years ago

And on top of it they don't accept Amazon Payments, either.

7 years ago

They never had Paypal, AFAIK.

7 years ago

Guess we will see. I kicked in a buck. Or nearly $2 Can. lol. I hope they make it.

7 years ago

I pledged a euro to. Lets see :).

You can also get a alpha demo steam key now by completing the 2 tasks on the website btw ;)!

7 years ago

I pledged yesterday :3

7 years ago

bump :o

7 years ago

pledged. let's see how this turns out.

7 years ago

blinks Okay, definitely not awake yet. I thought this was Unravel at first.

7 years ago

Happy to see this promo have some interest :-)
The devs have reached out with new details concerning the promo period, and had this to say:

"This limited promotion will run to Monday 26 September 10.00 CET less than 3 days from now! Get into the deal NOW or miss out!
After that you will have to pledge at regular prices; 9,- for the game, 50,- for the digital deluxe game.
The kickstarter runs til the sixth of October, 14 days from now."

7 years ago*

I "pledged" whatever that might be :)
Let's see what happens. Looks like a nice game.

7 years ago

Returned mail

... while talking to mailfilter1.mijndomein.nl.:
>>> DATA
<<< 550 High probability of spam
554 5.0.0 Service unavailable
7 years ago

I also got this when I tried to send the email. Anyone else having this problem?

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

steampromo@woventhegame.com
7 years ago

Not sure why that would be, sorry. Could it be something to do with your email provider? Here is a copy of the email I received, which has a different email address to contact their team.

Thank you for pleding to our Kickstarter campaign!
We will contact you after the Kickstarter campaign is ended with further details regarding your steam key(s).
The Woven Team.
info@woventhegame.com

7 years ago

Yes, I actually managed to send the email and get the auto-reply now. I don't know why I was having those delivery failure notices the other day.

7 years ago

Okay, that's good to know :-) Hopefully anyone else having the same issue will be able to resolve it also.

7 years ago

That seems to be it. I just tried again with my main mail account ant it bounced once more. I then tried with my Gmail and got the automated response right away.

I just hope they can match my pledge with that email address. I explained the situation in the message but I hope someone actually reads them and it's not all an automated process.

7 years ago

I pledged 2E and sent the email. but there's no chance of it getting funded by the 7th.

7 years ago

It can get funded it's just not getting the publicity it needs. I've asked a few streamers but meh... they forget :(

7 years ago

I am worried about that happening also, that's why I wanted to promote it a little lol. I'm not sure what their team has planned if funding is not successful from the Kickstarter. Hopefully they will learn from this Kickstarter and how they can improve on it if they decide to try it again.

7 years ago

I guess I'm going to ask some people to spread the word.
Hopefully some do.

7 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.