lot of people have issue with this game but in other hand some people have no complain about it what is your story ?

3 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Cyberpunk 2077 is ?

View Results
Worse game
Bad
Not that bad
I cant say any things
Not that good
Good
Fantastic

i cant even run it, error and thats all :D

3 years ago

on PC or ?

3 years ago

PC, gpu = 2060super

3 years ago

you gpu support ray tracing?

3 years ago

RTX 2060s - yes

3 years ago

I am conflicted

Good:

• can select the size of your genitals

Bad:

• can't select the number of your genitals (there goes my 'Johnny Two Dicks' character concept)
3 years ago

we can pick man hood for females they add that at list lol

3 years ago

You forgot the "the game won't even start" option 👀

3 years ago

that is Worse part so it can be Worse game

3 years ago

Eh, I like it. It's buggy, sure, but I haven't found any game- or quest-breaking problems yet. Also, it's interface and gear quality and level scaling do feel a bit unoptimized, plus it's mildly infuriating that perk to dissasemble junk items exists at all, and it isn't a default option in the backpack. But, over all I feel like it's story, worldbuilding and gameplay are good enough to overlook those problems. Many people complain about uncontrollable cars and bikes, but in my experience if you don't just hold w until numbers stop climbing and actually drive your vehicle reasonably, they are very responsive.
P.S. I kept my expectations in check and knew that with amount of delays it had it would not be finished before launch. People were too hyped and kept pushing for release, do CDPR had to first set an unrealistically short delay and then keep to their final promised release date. I bought Cyberpunk at the end the first day, after I saw that they fixed good chunk of pre-release bugs in PC version. I'm playing on paid Geforce NOW account using GOG version and after the first day 7 hours wait, it launches instantly, now.

3 years ago

This game is GOTY. Garbage of the year!

3 years ago

I did not even try it because im not interested in the setting. In TW3 im interested in the setting but still refunded the game because i did not know how to play it.

3 years ago

if you have not play The Witcher series you will have hard time with combat system of that game

3 years ago

I like easy combat, one button for shooting and one for aiming.

3 years ago

it is was hard for me too because i was not used to the system when you play it you will learn also you can active God mode and play for the story

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 months ago.

3 years ago

I am enjoying my time with it very much.
The cyberpunk theme is done really well.
Havent had that many bugs and I have a high tolerance for them anyway.
As long as they arent crashes, game breaking thing or ruins my safe file. We are good to go.

3 years ago

https://www.playstation.com/en-ie/cyberpunk-2077-refunds/

Damn. From one of the most hyped games of 2020 to......this. I'm not sure what CDPR can do at this point to earn gamers trust again

3 years ago

Removed from the store until further notice, damn now that's something.

3 years ago

Wishful thinking but I really hope this becomes a new norm. Enough of this normalized trend of releasing broken, dysfunctional products at full price and saying "Good luck!" to the customers

3 years ago

Hands down to sony for taking an unprecedented step.
I sincerely hope that valve will do something alike and allow refunds with more than 2 hrs of gameplay.

ps spiral out

3 years ago

same thing EA is doing for years lol

3 years ago

Ah, the Arkham Knights treatment.

3 years ago

I gave it a shot and love it.

3 years ago

I've played on 4K with raytracing enabled - mostly at 60fps (my monitor has 60 fps max) on 2080 with DLSS enabled. The only bugs I've spotted was graphic glitches. I also finished the game.
For me it's amazing - but some bugs are irritating (like you cannot get some items from the ground).

3 years ago

yo raytracing is only for NVIDIA video card ?

3 years ago

RT will be available also on AMD cards with RDNA2 on DXR 1.1
https://youtu.be/sW0g0lqsqKA

3 years ago

lol ya and RX 5700 xt is not one of them dame

3 years ago

I was never hyped about it, Might buy it when its on sale for like 20 euros.

3 years ago

ya this game is need some work , i did not had that much high expectation that why i am not crazy about it i might try it again in couple of months but i wont refund it

3 years ago

I'm one of those who liked Fallout 3.... and Oblivion... so... I like it so far, 50 hours in, running around doing side quests, enjoying the views.
For a guy who loves Deus Ex, VtM:Bloodlines... Skyrim... and so on... it's fun. It really is, despite the nonexistent AI and bugs here and there.

3 years ago

Looks great (Pc), plays great, minus a few personal nitpicks

Does it have bugs?, im sure it does, but sofar for me, i haven't seen any that im aware of

People are making this a far bigger failure than it really is, simply because their own hype level blinds them

3 years ago

ppl expect to get next level GTA game form a divs that making a GTA style game for first time and they using a engine that never made any GTA game so ya people have very high exceptions and that is the problem

3 years ago

So far only a few minor bugs but mostly having a blast with it (other than the dumb AI, as it was already mentioned, but I guess it might also be because I'm on normal, idk). It's really sad that for so many people it's unplayable, but hey, another reminder to never preorder things. I've heard that most choices don't actually matter flashbacks to the telltale era. But I don't tend to replay games in the first place, so I don't care about that too much. I do want to start a new save after all the major patches are out just to see if there is a noticeable difference or not, but I don't expect too much since it's already running smoothly for me. Fingers crossed for a better experience for people on last gen/lower specs tho.

3 years ago

Eh, I'm thinking of waiting a year or so when the bugs are patched and the price is dropped.

3 years ago

All I knew before going in was it was going to be overhyped and disappointment for a lot of people but since I did not follow anything relating to what the game is supposed to be I had 0 expectations to begin with. 60 hours in I can say it's a decent game, I had no issues or bugs for the first ~40 hours but after that they started popping up - from random T-Pose NPCs that don't affect my gameplay to random deaths when just moving around (1, 2) that just make me ALT+F4 immediately.

Story wise it was ok, but felt way too short on my first playthrough and the side missions and various jobs you get get boring very fast especially since pretty much everything in the game outside of graphics feels like it could have been from a game made 2005 (god the AI is so bad, especially the cops feel like they are worse than games from the PS2 era)

Overall I had fun and I'll probably play it some more as some of the side missions are pretty good. Hopefully they actually fix the big problems and pull a NMS getting in the things they promised when marketing the game, this will make it a very good game but until then it's about average on PC.

3 years ago

I read today that Sony will refund all users who bought the game on the PS Store. Must feel bad making a game that is unplayable on the console. It was even delisted on that store.

3 years ago

Which means...

how satisfied are you with cyberpunk 2077 ?

PS players can't get no satisfaction.

Thats insane since I havent heard about a big game like that getting delisted since Arkham Knight!

Wonder if Xbox will follow?

3 years ago

Depends if it runs better on Xbox. Not sure myself.

3 years ago

At least on Xbox One X, it works really well most of the time. In about 15 hours of gameplay, must have had 3 crashes. Always on open-world, never during a mission. Beautiful game and runs super smooth.

3 years ago

Ok, that's good to hear i guess. Did not know what caused this on PS4 but i assume it was crashing and lag/glitches? Also, from what i know many games tend to crash on PS4 too, maybe it was the amount that did it?

3 years ago*

I've finally started to get bugs after writing that everything's fine. Still nothing game-breaking, but they've started to occur really frequently. A tree leaning to the ground and back because of the wind (that's some trippy stuff, I've spent a couple of minutes just staring at it from various angles), some micro-earthquakes that only occur in garages and cause cupboards to shake uncontrollably while everything else stands still, my V suddenly deciding that she's going to walk around naked waist-down (at least that's how she looked on the inventory screen) while being actually fully clothed and so on. I never play AAA games right after a release, but I was way too impatient this time around. Still, can't say I really care about all these minor bugs that either don't matter at all or are fixed by save-load, the game is way too much fun for that.

3 years ago

It's exactly what I expected based on W3 / cyberpunk lore / marketing, and I'm enjoying missions, deep lore, accidentally finding background on characters and web between them... 40+ hrs in, had 1-2 smaller issues so far. Also looks amazing on ultra rtx, hehe.

3 years ago

I actually feel bad for CDPR. They can't seem to catch a break from rather spoiled shareholders and the gaming community. Everybody should anticipate that when a game ends up in crunch, its release day never goes as perfectly as planned. Diablo 2 and Diablo 3 anyone?

Damned if you do, damned if you don't I guess. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Since Cyberpunk 2077 was released, I have not experienced significant issues with the game at all except on max graphics settings. I confess the game looks beautiful on ultra settings... but since toning it down, the game has been running pretty smooth. Until future patches and GPU drivers iron out most of the issues, I don't mind keeping my settings lowered for the time being.

3 years ago

that is the thing people do not get it having big hope for a game is too much this days specially in 2020 when everything is going in wrong way lol they should name this year as dark year for real .

CDPR made a big mistakes

1. hyping people too early
  2. jumping to new console without fixing the problem for that last gen
  3. rush the game out (we could wait for 2021 )

they could delay the console version and put out the PC as early access for PC players or delay it all together

as you said "Damned if you do, damned if you don't I guess."

people gave lot of chance to EA game and the rest of the bad ones let just give a chance to CDPR. it is not the developers that make this mess it was the people up high .

3 years ago

Of course CDPR made big mistakes... because that is what the company's shareholders wanted: to maximize profit by creating the hype and making it available to all the latest platforms just in time for Christmas. It's just sad the developers got the blame for doing what they were told - as you pointed out.

If you're interested, here are more related articles that offer a better understanding of why quality of AAA games seem to be suffering. I found it rather sad and shocking myself.

3 years ago*

thanks

3 years ago

very bad, I don't have it ⋋_⋌
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrIPxlFzDi0

3 years ago

I'm loving the game, story-wise and gameplay wise. Crashed on me a couple of times on my Xbox One X, but other than that, running smoothly and easily. Exceeded my expectations tbh, wish I could have been playing it more, but I am super busy these last weeks.

3 years ago

Considering I didn't buy it I'm pretty satisfied with what I got.

3 years ago

lol

3 years ago

Should have added system on the poll. Seems to me PS4 players are dissapointed, PC players like it... and people that didn't play it hate it to be trendy.
Me, I am a cheapskate so waiting for discount it is. Need to pick up Witcher 3 and play it first XD.

3 years ago

we all cheapskate we learn that we can buy the game cheap years later and play it with 0 bugs lol i was glad that i bough
Just Cause 4 for 8 dollar lol that game is trash

3 years ago

Got JC3 from the Humble Monthly and expected to love it since I really enjoyed JC2. But nope, I hated it. So many bad design choices like toggled aiming (that needs to be unlocked!), no sprinting, every sidemission basically being 'summon a heli and kill all' (how can you develop a sniper mission that requires blowing up buildings?) and paper cars. It was like "we added this glider. This is now the only transportation allowed."
So I never bothered with JC4. It's hard to imagine they could go even lower...

3 years ago

for JC3 they only fun part is the destruction and the graphic with JC4 the graphic is shit and destruction are not that good lol

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.