lot of people have issue with this game but in other hand some people have no complain about it what is your story ?

3 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Cyberpunk 2077 is ?

View Results
Worse game
Bad
Not that bad
I cant say any things
Not that good
Good
Fantastic
Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

3 years ago

my brother was hype for this game lol this was his first pre order hahha

3 years ago

My first pre-order was Call of Duty Ghosts, never again.

3 years ago

Happy Cake Day :)

3 years ago

Exactly my mindset. If we look at TW3, we can expect they will drop the game price in not too long, (unlike some like call of duty wich keep their game at an overprice) So we won't have to wait too much to get our hands on this game (lets hope at least)

3 years ago

I'll buy it after I buy and complete Witcher 2 and 3.
Probably around 2026.

3 years ago

Why not wait until 2077?

3 years ago

I'll be old and demented in 2077.

3 years ago

lol

3 years ago

Demented or augmented.

3 years ago

View attached image.
3 years ago

I have augmented my dementia.

3 years ago

On the side note, imagine reaching 2100, I wonder how world would look.

3 years ago

For me it's the worst part about dying. Not the not living part. The not getting to know part is the worst!

3 years ago

Haha, you and me both!

Meet you back here in 6 years so we can talk about how much we're finally enjoying Cyberpunk?

3 years ago

Same. I have to replay W1 and W2 before I play for the 1st time the 3rd game,

3 years ago

I'll buy it (for a dollar) when I will have a new pc. maybe in 15-16 years.

3 years ago

Soft lock in first mission, refunded. I wait a few months.

3 years ago

ok but you have to buy it again why do you keep the game ?

3 years ago

Possibly lower price, number of refunds is indicator to publisher that quality is unacceptable. Thus it might affect the quality of future games.

3 years ago

they were not ready to make GTA style game they try to jump high they did not even test their game engine to see if it will work with that kind of game or not . hopefully they will learn 2 things after this

1.Never announce a game to early
2.Do not jump high if you cant make it

3 years ago

Hi, fyi make some research - some interesting details like CDPR did not made even Witcher3 by only themselves.
They already delayed release several times, but wanted to make it happen this year for the maximum profitability xD
it`s all about money for them, you have good points that they on purpose pushed the opposite way.

3 years ago

not the developers it was the management decision

3 years ago

And yet they supposedly made their development costs back from preorders alone, they'll do it again (and probably again after that),. Shame they couldn't have spent a bit more wedge on devs not having to work 100 hour weeks but so it goes.

3 years ago

imagine you put your soul on this game to develop it for 7 years and it all goes down to shit because of stupid dissension of the management

3 years ago

Didn't they develop the game for 7 years or so?
Don't sound for me rushed, though maybe jumping out of beta tests to early???

3 years ago

if you read the news that said developers did not want to put the game out but the management force them to put the games out . even management said it that they F up and it was not the developers fault

3 years ago

Another example of yeah the game is finished....

3 years ago

Pretty satisfied. My laptop specs are somewhere between minimum and recommended and the game runs smoothly. The side content is strong and the general gameplay is good fun. It's far from perfect, with the various visual bugs (nothing I haven't seen in every other open world game) and lacklustre NPC AI, including the police, but it's a solid experience still. 40+ hours in and I'm still having a blast!

3 years ago

That's interesting to know. What are your specs? Aaaaaaand... are you playing at 1080p or at a lower resolution?

3 years ago

I'm on 8GB RAM with a GTX 1060 playing at 1080p. I also have the game files running from an external HDD. On low graphics settings it runs very smoothly. I've upped it to medium since and it runs nicely for the most part, although closer to 30FPS than 60, dropping only in densely populated areas and/or while driving very fast. It still looks great on both low and medium settings too.

3 years ago

Mmmmkay... so my 1050ti wouldn't be able to run it on medium settings then. Not that I have the money to buy such an expensive game anyway, mind you, but... I was wondering how my gpu would fare, so thanks for the info. :) When they posted the requirements, a 1060 was supposed to be enough to handle the game on high settings @ 1080p.

View attached image.
3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

it would not be that bad if they did not rush it out that was big mistake also they announced it too early they should waited until 2019 to do that
also the new consoles make it worse just bad decisions one after the another one lol

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

take a chill pill mate! nobody's forcing you to play it lol

3 years ago

Indeed there was too much hype, but calling game "piece of trash", without even playing that is extremely stupid.

I preordered Cyberpunk 2077 and had no high expectations and game turned out to be brilliant. I am not fond of Cyberpunk theme, but I extremely liked everything in that game, starting from plot and ending to the open world.

The last game that gave me such satisfaction after finishing main story was Zelda: BOTW. And moreover keep in mind, that I can't stand Witcher 3 and still I can't call that "piece of trash", as I understand that tons of effort was spent on creating that.

Honestly, I wish all games were this level of quality if we talk about attention to details, storyline and gameplay.

P.S. Played game on RTX 2060 and i5-9400f. Minor graphic bugs occurred, but nothing that could ruin gameplay.

3 years ago

You're overexaggerating here, I almost had the impression you got mad after you applied to work for CDPR with developing the game and got rejected. Jokes aside the game is filled with flaws but not to an extent where you would consider it a piece of trash. I gave it 20 hours on GOG and enjoyed the heck out of it. Maybe I got lucky through my gameplay, but aside from few graphical glitches, I still haven't encountered any game/immersion breaking bugs. I think the mistake CDPR made is they totally ignored the fact that a big proportion of players have lower end gear and they never tested it under those conditions. I'm no expert but I expect having a slower hard drive to cause some unwanted graphical/gameplay bugs (this is just an example). I think it needs 2 more months before it becomes an almost flawless game (bug-wise), and 2 or a few months is too little compared to how much time they spent developing the game

3 years ago

One could say they dropped the Ball (Fall).

3 years ago*

Haven't played it yet, I'm still waiting for my GPU but a friend of mine told me he absolutely loves the game and I trust his opinion more than from random people on the internet like reviewers.

3 years ago

reviewers put bad vibe for different issues that is not game related so I stop checking that websites long time ago

BTW you can pick size of your man hood in that game and it acoustically show it hahahah I was like WTF

3 years ago

Trust your friend. It's an awesome game.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Thanks, insane that I've been here for 9 years already :O

3 years ago

View attached image.
3 years ago

This "cake" looks tasty ^^

3 years ago

its not, like an abomination calzone

View attached image.
View attached image.
3 years ago

It's awesome, I love it. I don't know what others were expecting, but it has met (and exceeded) most of my expectations. Yes, it's a little buggy, but in my experience it's nowhere near as bad as people are reporting. Can't speak for console versions, but I have no doubt that CDPR will do their best to fix the issues.

3 years ago

every game that are open world have bugs and issues so we usually buy that kind of games year after release date because I do not want to be a game tester for free lol

3 years ago

I hardly ever buy games on release, but I was too excited about this one :) And none of the bugs that I've encountered so far have taken away from the experience.

3 years ago

same here i only bought RE3 and cyberpunk 2077 + red dead for full price

3 years ago

Well I expected that Cyberpunk will be not good enough at start. But this game is really bad right now. Tooo much bugs, stupidest AI(enemies somtimes not see you at all), bad optimization, old gameplay mechanics. I hope game will be fixed

3 years ago

i wait for hype filled sheople buy games day 1 and have them test for me.
when the game is finished ill buy it, maybe at a lower price.

3 years ago

a bit condescending, don't ya think?

3 years ago

meh. common sense says day1 AAA games will be a shit show on release. some worse then others. im too old for hype, i can wait a few weeks to play.

3 years ago

this year lol almost all of them had some big bugs or problems not a good year for gaming industry .. from AMD driver issues bad games on day one and lot of angry games lol

3 years ago

Despite all the obvious bugs and the bad PC performance. It is still playable for me. Infact I had a blast with it, which I haven't had with another game for quite some time.
I don't expect miracles but hope improvements for PC performacnce will be done in the future. Stealth is actually fun for someone like me who prefers a more direct approach and the characters (especially side characters) so far have been very likeable to me.
It honestly is such a shame what happened to such an amazing masterpiece, crippled by bugs and too much hype.

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

3 years ago

Absolutely fantastic. Awesome story, well-developed characters and no technical issues at all.

3 years ago

honestly loving the absolute shit out of it. some visual bugs that either don't last, or if it bothers be enough i quicksave (instant), then reload (takes about 15 sec on ssd). game runs 60fps for me unless i'm driving around i'll get lower frames or stutters. with how much fun the game is though, those things literally don't bother me in the least. i really don't see myself putting this down until i've 100%'d it.

3 years ago

It's not Cyberpunk 2077 it's The Divsion x Deus Ex for me i didn't finish the prologue i keep cleaning the streets...

3 years ago

i didnt buy it because i knew this would happen. it happens with every major triple fart game. i wait and buy it when its very cheap.

3 years ago

Haven't tried it myself, probably after a few months of quality patches. From all the info so far looks like a disappointment , like if you go only through the story you get a good experience, as soon as you deviate from that path, it falls apart.

3 years ago*

I was enjoying it at first, but the longer it went on the worse it got. So many quests look like they should have some long-lasting effect on the world, yet they don't. Characters come and go with such frequency that it doesn't feel worth it to get attached to any of them. And, of course, a multitude of bugs. The last straw for me was a glitch that made it impossible to summon vehicles.

I wasn't even super-hyped for this game like some were, I just wanted an immersive RPG. I wanted the game from the 2018 demo, to be quite frank. That game was on the path to success. Then they cut a big chunk of content and went for the GTA audience, and now I'm just sad. Hopefully patches can add in some of that role-playing goodness, but I'm not holding my breath.

3 years ago

Not saying I'm not enjoying the game (it's superbly written, stealth+hacking+blades gameplay is fun, and I'm lucky enough to have decent performance; also, haven't met even a single actually noteworthy bug yet - unless we count rare and small visual bugs), I just wish it were an RPG. But yes, unfortunately the story is linear, and decisions don't matter at all. Basically, it should have been "Fantastic", but unfortunately it's more like "Good". I'd even call it the best game I've played this year if not for Kentucky Route Zero.

3 years ago

Hmmm.

I don't know what to say. I have completed the game and did all of the side missions. I still play for some gigs and collectibles. The game looked like and ran like ass. Bugs were plentiful. Sometimes crucial NPCs in quests wouldn't appear, guns wouldn't shoot, I would fall through the level and there's the issue of police just magically teleporting in front of you whenever you do something illegal.

But that's not even the main issue. CDPR was the only studio for me that I felt still had some integrity and honesty. Instead, it was obvious in these last few days how much they lied and manipulated the public. From saying how Cyberpunk 2077 will be on the polished level of RDR2, to boasting about their detailed law & order system - it was a rushed release altogether and definitely not the one deserving of the $59,99 price tag. I don't care about the future patches cause if I buy the game today, I wanna see it today in some playable state.

Overall: 7/10 game at best, 2/10 experience. Biggest disappointment of 2020 and a fitting release to end this shitty year.

3 years ago

well, it was pretty bad on this machine due to cpu limitations.other than that, the gameplay is not particularly fun. The illusion of a living world is lost rather fast as soon as you notice cops spawning on your back.
this is a pass for me, and i won't likely be buying it.

3 years ago

it's goty for sure.
still some things to optimize and fix, but i've been playing a lot since release and it's great. feels like a mix between witcher and deus ex.
i never got a progression bug but i had to reload a lot of times due to enemies seeing through walls, offline cameras turning on randomly, or getting a 200km/h superslide because i touched a box and flew 100 meters forward. πŸ˜…

dunno why some hate it, must be the "it's popular so i don't like it" syndrome, or maybe the "it's not anime with little girls in lingerie" sickness.
i'm also thinking it could be an acute case (which is also A-CUTE CASE 😏) of "i can't afford or run it with my 2009 pc so the game is trash and i will tell everyone it sucks, but i will enter all giveaways i see on steamgifts".

in any case, enjoy hating cyberpunk while we enjoy playing it.

View attached image.
3 years ago

first sentence got a laugh out of me, nice joke post! :D

3 years ago

I didn't go into things over-hyped, and the game is fucking brilliant. I put in 30 hours before finishing even the first act, and the end of that act was amazing. I can't wait to get home from work tomorrow to get back into it.

The only bugs I've had were a couple vehicles stuck in the ground, and some text stuck on screen (until reloading). Nothing game-breaking or progress-slowing.

3 years ago

How’s Cyberpunk 2077?
Looks great on PC.
City design is amazing.
Story is amazing.
So many bugs and garbage AI and unfinished mechanics and baffling gameplay omissions, more than any game I’ve ever played.
So cool to pay to be a beta tester.
Can’t wait for them to finish it.

3 years ago

LOL

3 years ago

View attached image.
3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 9 months ago.

3 years ago

you are playing on PC ?

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 9 months ago.

3 years ago

The more I think of it as the new Vampire: The Masquerade (gameplay-and-quirkiness-wise), the more I enjoy it.

3 years ago

why?

3 years ago

because.

2077 reminds me a lot of VtM:B.

I played VtM:B long after it had its unfortunately-rushed launch. A fan patch fixes many of the issues with that game, but even without, as a bit of a buggy mess, it's still a fascinating world with a unique atmosphere and interesting characters, plots, and quest lines to discover. The combat is a little iffy, but the RPG elements are quite good. Despite playing it to completion for the first time only a couple years ago, I definitely enjoyed it, and would compare it to one of my all-time favorites, the classic Deus Ex.

3 years ago

Honestly, I dont like FPS much. So i only enjoyed the RPG side, that too very little. It was too futuristic for me. I am more into fantasy RPG like Skyrim, Witcher, Dragons Age. Overall, it was not bad. So lets just wait till it improves with DLCs and bug fixes.

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.