Purchase the NOVEMBER 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Hollow Knight, HITMAN, 7 Days to Die™ with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF NOVEMBER (2nd NOVEMBER) for $12* to receive the NOVEMBER bundle

• Note: If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON OCTOBER 26th, 2018
  • Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.
  • Offer by email: Purchase a three month Humble Monthly subscription to get Kingdom Come: Deliverance for free. Offer ends October 22 at 11:59pm PT. Current multi-month subscribers are not eligible.
    Only customers who received this email directly are eligible.

Also, it's too late to buy the October Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Sniper Elite

Sniper Elite V2

Resident Evil Revelations / Biohazard Revelations

• Japan customers don't receive a key for this game, but a $3 coupon that expires in January as a replacement (if you don't have one, maybe contact the support)
  • RU/CIS: AM AZ BY GE KG KZ MD RU TJ TM UA UZ
  • ROW

Dead Island Definitive Edition

• Customers from DE will not receive a key for this game. Replacement for DE: Saints Row IV Game of the Century Edition (redeemable in Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Great Britain, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Croatia, Switzerland)
  • RU/CIS: assigned to Russian Federation, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine
  • Brazil receives BR
  • Asia probably receives Non-EU + Non-NA+ Non-RU/CIS (can be activated anywhere but not in NA, EU or RU/CIS)
  • NA receives a NON-EU key (can be activated anywhere but not in EU)
  • everyone else receives a ROW key (it contains EU in the name, but it does not have region restrictions, therefore it should be redeemable everywhere).

The Dwarves

• RU/CIS + CN + IN: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, India, China
  • ROW

Hard Reset Redux

Games:

Pay early and get: Hollow Knight, HITMAN™: The Complete First Season, and 7 Days to Die

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Details Bundled Retail Price
Hollow Knight 94% of 25618 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $14.99
7 Days to Die 79% of 48214 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $24.99
HITMAN: THE COMPLETE FIRST SEASON [Prologue + Ep 1-6 + Bonus Ep] No user reviews - Store page (Included game has cards) -    Giveaways    0 $59.99
Resident Evil Revelations / Biohazard Revelations 83% of 3286 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    2 $29.99
Dead Island Definitive Edition 70% of 3643 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $19.99
Sniper Elite 75% of 1231 reviews -    Giveaways    0 $7.99
Sniper Elite V2 87% of 4448 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    1 $19.99
The Dwarves 75% of 606 reviews - 🏆    Giveaways    0 $39.99
Hard Reset Redux 82% of 710 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $19.99

German customers will receive the following instead of Sniper Elite + Dead Island Definitive Edition

Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition package No user reviews - -    Giveaways    2 $19.99
Sniper Elite (DE) No user reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -

Note: Compared to the Steam Store bundle, the key you receive will not activate HITMAN™ - GOTY Outfit Bundle and HITMAN™ - Bonus Campaign Patient Zero

More info about this can be found here

You can get the missing DLCs discounted between 18 Oct - 21 Oct: HITMAN™ Essential Collection + HITMAN™ - Game of The Year Edition if you first activate the items from this bundle. Check out this guide before doing so.

Thanks to Mihey3Z for the heads up

HITMAN™: The Complete First Season includes the following:

HITMAN 77% of 16836 reviews -    Giveaways    0 $ -
HITMAN: Episode 1 - Paris 73% of 13418 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -
HITMAN: Episode 2 - Sapienza 88% of 273 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -
HITMAN: Episode 3 - Marrakesh 80% of 131 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -
HITMAN: Episode 4 - Bangkok 78% of 102 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -
HITMAN: Episode 5 - Colorado 84% of 90 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -
HITMAN: Episode 6 - Hokkaido 87% of 74 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -
HITMAN - Bonus Episode No user reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -
HITMAN - FULL EXPERIENCE No user reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -
HITMAN - Digital Bonus Content No user reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -

☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.

Retail:

• $100.97 (so far) / $237

Humble original: vApe Escape

vApe Escape is a point-and-click adventure in a science fiction comedy setting. The player takes control of an innocent ape who must escape the sad destiny of becoming a vape dispenser machine for the wealthy hipsters of the universe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh7wbwRttTE

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 2nd NOVEMBER!

Thanks to luckz for the poll!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

$12 for Hollow Knight, HITMAN™: The Complete First Season, and 7 Days to Die, that's a sound deal, eh?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] I'll follow the curse of fate and remain a subscriber this month too, powerless to resist.
[New subscriber] How can one not be tempted by these majestic unlocks?
[Maybe subscribe] The early unlocks are just about enough to make me leave my lair and open my wallet. We'll see.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] I feel that IGN are heading in a wrong direction and I won't accompany them there.
[Cancelling / pausing subscription] I thought it couldn't get any worse after Overwatch, but this...
[Potato opportunist] Will this also be $4 on the first day of November? Might be worth holding out to decide.
[Complaint] IGN Coupon Claus didn't visit me last month, although I'd been a good kid. Out of revenge, I won't buy this month's bundle.
[Praise] The October bundle was so good, in the end surpassing even Overwatch & Dungeons that already made my month. I can't wait to see what Novembers brings.

One of the worst secret games I've ever seen. Sniper 1 from many bundles and Sniper 2 from free giveaway. Dead Island with better graphic (crap game tho).

5 years ago

I subscribed 2.5 years ago and haven't skipped a single month. I will be breaking my streak because I no longer have faith.

5 years ago

I read ' I UNsubscribed 2.5 years ago and haven't skipped a single month' for some reason. talk about a freudian slip right there. also, I chuckled nicely at that contrasting thought. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5 years ago

Anyone know how long giftlink emails currently take? I've been waiting a while for one :(

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

5 years ago

I come from germany too, and i didn't get Dead Island, i get instead of that Saints Row IV Game of the Century Edition :o

5 years ago

And probably a censored version at that I am guessing.

5 years ago

Nah, contrary to its predecessors SR IV wasn't censored for Germany (but for Australia).

5 years ago

Farewell monthly bundles

5 years ago

Worst reveals since Monthly bundle exist. Nearly all rebundled (in a different edition or not)... And in the same time there were crazy offers for new subscriber (Kingdom Come Deliverance...). I guess the money needed for these crazy offers didn't come from nowhere and that explain why we got such bad reveals...

5 years ago

So, essentially just paid $9 for Hollow Knight. -.- Definitely one of the worst bundles for me, but for someone interested in the action/horror style games it looks like good value.

5 years ago

exactly, i am very happy with these.. hopefully maybe next time will be better for u :)

5 years ago

That's great, happy gaming! ^_^ This does look like a bundle of very wanted games (for what I understand/have seen), but very one-dimensional which is why it was a miss for me. Of course, I somehow knew to expect that from an American company releasing a bundle on Halloween... Really should have requested a refund when I noticed they had charged me earlier than usual. Oh well, this was my last Monthly unless there's some great incentive coming my way in the future (like those "Monthly for $4" coupons some got last month or the compete Crusader Kings II as an early unlock).

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

5 years ago

You can sell Hitman for like $3 at least

5 years ago

ahah nice

5 years ago

Sniper Elite 4 was early unlock in a previous month bundle, now they use SE 1&2 as fillers...
Anyway that's just additional usual "backlog"

5 years ago

IGN strikes again a.k.a. itty-bitty shitty titty.

5 years ago

Mostly shitty unlocks... Why am i not surprised? :D

5 years ago

This was the best skip in the history of Humble Monthly skips.

5 years ago

Jesus Christ, the rest of the games are region lock bonanza. Well, fuck that.

5 years ago

Dayum. Not a single reveal to save the bundle.
This bundle is pretty much full rage quit.

5 years ago*

With all those region_locks, repeats & Battlenet hits - not a chance that i continue my yearly sub..

5 years ago

Great early unlocks but, one of the worst months regarding the reveals.

5 years ago

Exactly my thought. Still worth it.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

I'm the only one who's loving this bundle I guess. Only had Dead Island and I haven't activated yet.

5 years ago

It's definitely not as bad as the others are making it out to be.

It's 12$ for 9 generally well regarded games, whats to complain about? They can't cater to everyone all the time.

5 years ago

Yeah but I guess because they are so well regarded, pretty much everybody has them already.
The only reason I've had them on my wishlist forever and didn't get them at the last two or three sales was my Alienware was in the shop forever and I was stuck with some old Dell laptop running XP until I got my gaming computer back.
The only thing you can say about this bundle is that it's not very diverse, which makes the odds of already owning the games higher.

5 years ago

The only thing you can say about this bundle is that it's not very diverse, which makes the odds of already owning the games higher.

I can agree with that. Having 2 older Sniper Elites was a strange move for sure.

5 years ago

The problem is not the quality of the games per se imo.

Its that many of the games revealed today were heavily discounted before, are old or rebundled. So there is a high chance that most people already had many of the games.

Its not what Monthly used to be. They were more focused on a AAA-ish as early reveal and a bunch of newish or famously good/unkown-but-good indie games.

5 years ago

They were more focused on a AAA-ish as early reveal

Like Hitman?

and a bunch of newish or famously good indie games

Like Hollow Knight?

unkown-but-good indie games

Like The Dwarves and Hard Reset?

I can see where your coming from, but I don't personally find it appalling that some of the games are older, or if 1 or 2 of them have been in a bundle before.

5 years ago

Hollow Knight was probably the single one of the kind of indie games I was referring to, and you also only gave one example of each.

I would also not consider The Dwarves as the kind of game I was referring to. It looks ok but I don't think anyone is like "wow what a surprise, look at this gem!".

In other times, we would have maybe Hitman as a single early reveal and Hollow Knight plus one or maybe 2 on the same level as Hollow Knight and other smaller indie games. None would be a rebundled game (like Resident Evil Revelations) or older games that almost everyone has (Dead Island).

Just the fact that we got a rebundled and old games that goes for a very low price on sales shows how the quality has decreased.

I'm not saying its not a good deal, if you don't have most of the games (which can happen if you're new to Steam) then yeah, good, but to keep their original audience bundles like this can't repeat too often.

This would be a great normal bundle otherwise, I just don't think its suited for a Monthly.

But thats just mine opinion.

5 years ago

Really not the kind of games I would expect in a Monthly. These games just don't feel 'right' to be included in it, being pretty old etc. Having two of something (Sniper and Sniper V2) is great I guess, if you like that, but I think it's better to have a variety of things so lots of people get something they like. And what happened to the Humble original?
To be honest, it kind of feels like all the 'rules' are going out of the window and they're just shoving whatever they can in there. First they were all going to be Steam keys plus one DRM-free which might end up with a Steam key later on. They were all supposed to be, well the majority 'previously unbundled'. I'm pretty sure the 'at least $xxx worth of games' has quietly gone down in value, too.
The Kingmaker thing still has me a bit sore, too. I'd been half hoping it might be in the reveals as well even though I knew that was unlikely, just because it would be pretty funny.

5 years ago

That's the worst unlock I've had. Personal opinion.

5 years ago

Wow, this monthly's unlocks were full of filler. Sniper Elite 1 & V2? One is over a decade old and costs 0,79€ during sales, the other is owned by most people, who coincidentally got it from other cheap bundles or completely free.
RE: Revelations has also been in bundles before.

Everything else I'm satisfied with.
Overall, it's barely worth it. But barely still means it did it. It's just that the quality ranged from worthless to amazing value. This value fluctuation isn't a good sign for Monthlies in the future.

If they're willing to stoop so low on their highest value quality product, I think they're slowly preparing us to accept worse and worse games.
Perhaps I'm wrong. But I'm worried that I might not be.

5 years ago

then they will go out of bussness since most gamers only want good games

5 years ago

RE is full version, right?

5 years ago

yes, but not the complete version if that's what you are asking :D

5 years ago

Thx, I thought both RE: R were released by episodes.

5 years ago

awwww man I hate getting replacements because of region restrictions. what if I wanted Dead Island DX

5 years ago*

I've had Humble monthlies that I didn't like, which is just part of the game. But this is the first one, I think, that is barely adequate and contains games that should have been rejected without a second thought.

The Sniper Elites are pretty insulting, and if they had to include them - presumably this was part of the deal that got them Sniper Elite 4 - it should have been as some sort of optional add-in offer, like maybe pay an extra dollar and get these back-catalog games. They're just fodder, really. My Resident Evil comes from another Humble bundle, so we should get some sort of opt-out on that one. The re-skinned Dead Island, well, it's technically a good enough filler game, but if the future is going to be filled with technically good enough games then the monthlies will get un-viable quickly.

Disappointing.

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.