Purchase the NOVEMBER 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Hollow Knight, HITMAN, 7 Days to Die™ with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF NOVEMBER (2nd NOVEMBER) for $12* to receive the NOVEMBER bundle

• Note: If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON OCTOBER 26th, 2018
  • Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.
  • Offer by email: Purchase a three month Humble Monthly subscription to get Kingdom Come: Deliverance for free. Offer ends October 22 at 11:59pm PT. Current multi-month subscribers are not eligible.
    Only customers who received this email directly are eligible.

Also, it's too late to buy the October Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Sniper Elite

Sniper Elite V2

Resident Evil Revelations / Biohazard Revelations

• Japan customers don't receive a key for this game, but a $3 coupon that expires in January as a replacement (if you don't have one, maybe contact the support)
  • RU/CIS: AM AZ BY GE KG KZ MD RU TJ TM UA UZ
  • ROW

Dead Island Definitive Edition

• Customers from DE will not receive a key for this game. Replacement for DE: Saints Row IV Game of the Century Edition (redeemable in Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Great Britain, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Croatia, Switzerland)
  • RU/CIS: assigned to Russian Federation, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine
  • Brazil receives BR
  • Asia probably receives Non-EU + Non-NA+ Non-RU/CIS (can be activated anywhere but not in NA, EU or RU/CIS)
  • NA receives a NON-EU key (can be activated anywhere but not in EU)
  • everyone else receives a ROW key (it contains EU in the name, but it does not have region restrictions, therefore it should be redeemable everywhere).

The Dwarves

• RU/CIS + CN + IN: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, India, China
  • ROW

Hard Reset Redux

Games:

Pay early and get: Hollow Knight, HITMAN™: The Complete First Season, and 7 Days to Die

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Details Bundled Retail Price
Hollow Knight 94% of 25618 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $14.99
7 Days to Die 79% of 48214 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $24.99
HITMAN: THE COMPLETE FIRST SEASON [Prologue + Ep 1-6 + Bonus Ep] No user reviews - Store page (Included game has cards) -    Giveaways    0 $59.99
Resident Evil Revelations / Biohazard Revelations 83% of 3286 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    2 $29.99
Dead Island Definitive Edition 70% of 3643 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $19.99
Sniper Elite 75% of 1231 reviews -    Giveaways    0 $7.99
Sniper Elite V2 87% of 4448 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    1 $19.99
The Dwarves 75% of 606 reviews - 🏆    Giveaways    0 $39.99
Hard Reset Redux 82% of 710 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $19.99

German customers will receive the following instead of Sniper Elite + Dead Island Definitive Edition

Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition package No user reviews - -    Giveaways    2 $19.99
Sniper Elite (DE) No user reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -

Note: Compared to the Steam Store bundle, the key you receive will not activate HITMAN™ - GOTY Outfit Bundle and HITMAN™ - Bonus Campaign Patient Zero

More info about this can be found here

You can get the missing DLCs discounted between 18 Oct - 21 Oct: HITMAN™ Essential Collection + HITMAN™ - Game of The Year Edition if you first activate the items from this bundle. Check out this guide before doing so.

Thanks to Mihey3Z for the heads up

HITMAN™: The Complete First Season includes the following:

HITMAN 77% of 16836 reviews -    Giveaways    0 $ -
HITMAN: Episode 1 - Paris 73% of 13418 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -
HITMAN: Episode 2 - Sapienza 88% of 273 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -
HITMAN: Episode 3 - Marrakesh 80% of 131 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -
HITMAN: Episode 4 - Bangkok 78% of 102 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -
HITMAN: Episode 5 - Colorado 84% of 90 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -
HITMAN: Episode 6 - Hokkaido 87% of 74 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -
HITMAN - Bonus Episode No user reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -
HITMAN - FULL EXPERIENCE No user reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -
HITMAN - Digital Bonus Content No user reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -

☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.

Retail:

• $100.97 (so far) / $237

Humble original: vApe Escape

vApe Escape is a point-and-click adventure in a science fiction comedy setting. The player takes control of an innocent ape who must escape the sad destiny of becoming a vape dispenser machine for the wealthy hipsters of the universe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh7wbwRttTE

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 2nd NOVEMBER!

Thanks to luckz for the poll!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

$12 for Hollow Knight, HITMAN™: The Complete First Season, and 7 Days to Die, that's a sound deal, eh?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] I'll follow the curse of fate and remain a subscriber this month too, powerless to resist.
[New subscriber] How can one not be tempted by these majestic unlocks?
[Maybe subscribe] The early unlocks are just about enough to make me leave my lair and open my wallet. We'll see.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] I feel that IGN are heading in a wrong direction and I won't accompany them there.
[Cancelling / pausing subscription] I thought it couldn't get any worse after Overwatch, but this...
[Potato opportunist] Will this also be $4 on the first day of November? Might be worth holding out to decide.
[Complaint] IGN Coupon Claus didn't visit me last month, although I'd been a good kid. Out of revenge, I won't buy this month's bundle.
[Praise] The October bundle was so good, in the end surpassing even Overwatch & Dungeons that already made my month. I can't wait to see what Novembers brings.

Germany is like ever fuc*** ................
I hate it !

5 years ago*

sure, I'm up for it. hit me up on Steam with what you got!

I went ahead and added ya, even tho i'm not on your whitelist.

5 years ago

good to know. glad you gotten it. peace.

5 years ago

thanks for the offer :)

5 years ago

np. another time then. 😁

5 years ago

I honestly like this month bundle because i think personally the early unlock games are worth even more than $12, so i am not surprised the rest of the games are disappointing (except RE: Revelation for me), but yeah they could at least try to put other games with same price instead rebundled the sniper games which is suck since sniper v2 was free back then..
And imo last month bundle is still worse than this..

5 years ago

Not sad at all about pausing this month!

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

5 years ago

You're not the only one, i didn't have it too. But i wasn't happy to activate it... :D

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

5 years ago

+1

5 years ago

Yeah, was only I missed. Though I was able to find a copy with nice price.

5 years ago

Didn't have it yet, but wishlisted, so that's the silver lining on the horizon for me.

5 years ago

Well... I guess it's becoming apparent, that you can judge the bundle by the strength of it's early unlocks. If you don't like those games you can skip the rest of the bundle. I was excited for hollow knight, and hitman made a nice gift, but the rest of these? Wow. I mean they literally gave sniper elite V2 out for free to anyone at one point on steam. It's a good game, but not $12 bundle good. And Sniper elite 1? 10 years ago it had nothing but the potential to produce better sequels, which it did. Playing it nowadays after playing the other games in the series... it is horrible to play.
And then 3 zombie games? I mean I know there's a lot out there, but couldn't we stick to one per month? And if we have to have one, does it need to be games that are already bundled previously?

5 years ago

I'm kinda satisfied with this bundle. The early reveals are pretty good, Resident Evil Revelations seems nice.

Dead Island Definitive Edition is a mess apparently, some people say it has even more bugs than the original. Now whether or not is that still the case I don't know (if you do know let me know!).

The two Sniper games are... I don't know. The first one I'll probably activate, it's a good game, albeit super cheap on sales usually. The second one is a freebie, so booo on that.

The Dwarves looks interesting but I'll probably make a giveaway for it.

Hard Reset Redux is something I'll probably activate. I have the original game, I played it for a bit but dropped it relatively quickly. There are some parts I liked about the game and some that I didn't and from what I've read the Redux improves on what I didn't like so it's a game worth trying.

5 years ago

Can anyone confirm that the Saints row game of the century edition is really region lock or not?, if anyone activated it, can they provide the subid please?

5 years ago

I'm interested to know this as well. I wish I got Saints Row instead of Dead Island, but since I didn't I'd at least like to know can I trade for a copy one of the fellow German subscribers got.

5 years ago

I activated SR 4 from this bundle in germany and it's listed as "Saints Row IV Game of the Century Edition DE" in my licences.
It's missing "The Rectifier" DLC but all the other DLCs are included.

So can anyone confirm if the ROW key contains that DLC? Apparently it's too "brutal" for germans... o.O

5 years ago

That is really odd. I bought the SR IV GotC via the German Steam store, and it did activate as a ROW version, therefore including all DLCs, including The Rectifier.

I have no clue where this region lock would come from.

5 years ago

https://steamdb.info/sub/34918/apps/

Buying the gane via the atore would grant you the Recifier DLC if it was part of the franchise pack. I'm still having a look into it but i think the retail keys are different.

Found it and it contains the Rectifier.
https://steamdb.info/sub/47804/apps/

5 years ago*

Hi there, try to log into steamdb.info. and then search this, if u see a green tab, take a note down of the appid, and paste it here.

5 years ago

100% repeats. RIP HB

5 years ago

I'm REALLY lucky I wanted Hollow Knight. Had the other two early reveals, and with all the other unlocks, I was only missing The Dwarves, which I got on PS4 from Humble THQ bundle 2 anyway. -_-

5 years ago

For me, its worst bundle I have seen so far, not that the games are bad, but I own most of them.

5 years ago

Kind of happy I unsubscribed and saved money.

5 years ago

Okay.........

Yes, okay, I guess.

I wanted Hollow Knight and Hitman, guess The Dwarves and Hard Reset are good too.
Not too stoked about the rest......

But....Resident Evil Revelations.......!?

Only 1 month left on my subscription and then I am free from Humble!

Guess taking the nice offers for new subscribers is far more lucrative and/or just trying to get the games I really want through Bundle Splits.

5 years ago

Yea best deal by a mile was the email I never got. What a shocker.

5 years ago

Such crap.

One more month being tied to yearly sub, then im free.

Screwing us with battlenet crap.
Screwing us by offering nice title only for new subscribers.
Screwing us with destiny 2 that is now free for 3 weeks on bnet. From activi$$$ion seriously ??

Id say one last time, F.U.C.K IGN and thanks for nothing.

5 years ago

Sniper Elite V2?? a game that was FREE... jeez xd

5 years ago

it was free? how I missed that :/

5 years ago

it was free i think it was around 3 launch, not sure tough

Happy cake day btw

5 years ago

Hop in, maybe you will find a piece for yourself

5 years ago

It was like 4 years ago...

5 years ago

Freaking region locks...

5 years ago

This is by far the worst monthly bundle ever. I didn't think they could ever get this bad .... I don't care about next month. I'm unsubscribing from this train wreck.

5 years ago

^ This.

5 years ago

This is by far the worst monthly bundle ever.

Oh how quickly we forget:

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly/p/august_2016_monthly

5 years ago

😀 Spot on.

Sometimes people on site like this or reddit have a goldfish level of memory :D

November had Hitman, Hollow and 7D but it's not enough to justify 12 USD LMAO

5 years ago

I didn't think that the August 2016 monthly was a bad bundle. None of the games were previously bundled. RAM was a Multiplayer-Only title and was the only disappointing game from that monthly. The rest of the games, excluding Van Helsing, were pretty good indie titles that I would've otherwise overlooked. This was the whole reason why I subbed to monthly to begin with. I'm just looking for unbundled indie titles that I would enjoy. I thought that this month was disappointing because most of them were repeats, remastered titles of games I already own, or just not too interesting.

5 years ago

I know. That was the worst for me until this month. I mean Van Helsing was the only decent game for me in that bundle.

This months bundle, I think the only game I'm going to redeem is Hollow Knight. Everything else is something that I wouldn't want and having unlocks like Sniper Elite, Dead Island and Resident Evil is just downright depressing.

5 years ago

and then later Van Helsing Final Cut was bundled in $1 tier...

5 years ago

If they want to shut it down, they could've just done so... Seriously, what an awful bundle.

5 years ago

How can it be a bad bundle when it includes Hollow Knight, Hitman and 7 Days To Die? It sounds like a crazy good deal. You even get some bonus games with it.

5 years ago

Nah, only Hollow Knight is good. The rest is a bunch of old crap.

5 years ago

View attached image.
5 years ago

so i actually had a game i wanted, it wasnt much just the resident evil since i want to actually try more then just 5 and 6. I also activated dead island since my friend was considering using it so we can play together, i did almost give it away though since my region lock list it said it was locked in gb but it worked so i got 2 games out of this bundle so im pretty happy, even with just 1 i was happy

5 years ago

Dodged a bullet.
Definitely interested in Hitman, Hollow Knight and somewhat in 7 Ways to Die. But from the other unlocks I owned 5/6 already. Phew!

5 years ago

Had sniper elite 1-2 in wishlist, but all rest games are boring repeats

5 years ago

Very disappointed with the rest of this bundle :(
Own 3 out of 6 and didn't really want the other 3.

5 years ago

If you have sniper elite 3 and don't have 1-2, with November bundle u can finally unlock this shady achievement xDDD
http://astats.astats.nl/astats/Steam_Achievement_Info.php?AchievementID=51&AppID=238090

5 years ago

lololol

5 years ago

most disappointing reveals for me so far :(

5 years ago

Might be disappointing reveals but I wish you a happy cake day :-)

5 years ago

5 years ago

Happy Cake Day! :D

5 years ago

5 years ago

Quite disappointing... Well, anyway - I got Hollow Knight, right?

5 years ago

With you there, HK is awesome. Hitman is probably fine, but I was hoping for something, at least one more game to play among the rest.

5 years ago

Is it bad that I was more excited for the Twitch Prime games this month than the reveals? Sure, the early unlocks were amazing this month, but other than The Dwarves, I don't think I'll probably try the other unlocks this month... maybe. Then again...

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.