If you pay using Paypal, you can get one month for a single penny. Not bad, if you just wanna check out the changes they've made. It feels very different compared to just one year ago.

I'm still gonna be over here, knocking out my remaining achievements in Arkham Asylum/City and Skyrim.

EDIT: Seems that this only applies to select users who were once members, and only if you use the link that may have been sent to your email. Too bad, they could have recruited a lot of poor gamers. Unless those gamers know about Steam.

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

No, don't give a link. I will just use my psychic powers to tell where to buy...

1 decade ago

How exactly does this work?

1 decade ago

ehm ye... this helps me a lot to figure out how :)

1 decade ago

I understand why Runescape was successful. But it's not the only F2P-MMO anymore. And there are so many good ones out there now. So, why?

Uhm, but I'm happy for you.

1 decade ago

Cool. Cool cool cool. Too bad Runescape isn't a good game.

1 decade ago

Ah Runescape, it's been a very long time. I think it's been, oh, at least 3 or 4 years since I've actually played it.

1 decade ago

Saying how woulda been nice. lol

1 decade ago

God, that shit is so old. I played it a lot a long time ago, well not really... More like a week. It must have been 7-8 years? I cannot believe it is still relevant in these times.

1 decade ago

I got this as well. It was an email that was sent to some previous members. It's a pretty nice deal. =P

1 decade ago

Gotta put your credit card information.. So close to getting it ffs..

1 decade ago

PFft, Farmville is FREE!

1 decade ago

I've maxxed all the stats f2p player can, and then I lost around 60 mil in-game credits and all of my items because of a weak password. There's no way I'm going back :D

1 decade ago

Last I played runescape was in 2005 or 2006. Played it for 5 minutes, was like NOPE done. Pretty sure my mind hasn't changed about runescape. :P
-Actually just checked it out 5 seconds ago and it has changed dramatically since then. But still nope.

1 decade ago

It was fun when there weren't any better alternatives. Now it's just a monument of days long gone.

1 decade ago

Haven't played that for a long time
Was about level 60 before I stopped playing, I think I still remember my password for it too >_>

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by Cheeseburgermafia.