Any good-o?

5 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

My fiancee really likes it!
I'm not an espresso/coffee fan though.

5 years ago

not an espresso/coffee fan

we can see that from the pic: that's just an ice-cream taking a little bath, not drowned at all! :P

edit: ice cream looks tasty enough, tho

5 years ago*

Reminds me of this story a guy who works with me told us.

When he was a lad, learning the ropes in his grandfather's Italian restaurant (Sicilian in fact), in Small Town, USA, a lady asked for something she loved that wasn't on the menu. She calls the waiter, an old dude, also part of the family, and asks if they have "affogatos". He scratches his head a bit and says he can ask in the kitchen. She says "it's really easy to make, you just put the ice cream and pour black coffee all over it".
He goes to the kitchen, a bit curious but hey, I'm sure he's heard worse . Comes back a little bit after with a bowl containing half an avocado, bathed in a sea of black coffee, topped with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream 🤣🤣

American accent and Italian words don't always mix. I can't imagine the scene in the kitchen as the waiter was explaining what the client wanted but hey clients want what they want and customers are to be kept satisfied :P

5 years ago

lol

5 years ago

🤣🤣🤣

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

5 years ago

coffee and ice cream together is amazing <3

5 years ago

Coffee and Ice-cream... I'd probably love that actually.

My mum and I go to this little bakery shop around once a month for a coffee because they make the most delicious mini coffee cakes. I've never come across any that were made that nice anywhere else.

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.