https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-game-pass/CFQ7TTC0K6L8/0001

Price is $2 for 2 months (buy 1 get 1 free) then reverts to $9.99 after that.

Games available to play on WINDOWS 10 PC via Xbox Play Anywhere (not sure if all listed)
Crackdown 3?
Sea of Thieves
ARK: Survival Evolved
Gears of War 4
State of Decay 2
Hello Neighbor
Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal
Halo Wars: Definitive Edition
Disneyland Adventures
Rush: A Disney/Pixar Adventure
We Happy Few
ReCore
Super Lucky's Tale
Ruiner
Snake Pass

Plus more games to play on Xbox One if you have an Xbox One.

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Good Deal?

View Results
Yes
No

Maybe Crackdown 3 as well?

5 years ago

Games available to play on WINDOWS 10 PC via Xbox Play Anywhere (not sure if all listed)
is it true?
never had any xbox just my old laptop

5 years ago

True. But out of 100+ games in the game pass, only about 10+ are downloadable on windows. Mostly/only Microsoft games are applicable.

5 years ago

You are forgetting Forza Horizon 4 and Halo Wars 2 as well.

5 years ago

If I don't have an xbox, can I still buy a pass and just play on Windows 10? There's quite a few games I'd play available( mainly Forza Horizon 4).

Edit: The xbox anywhere sounds like you actually have to buy/own the title to be able to play on win10. I could be wrong.

5 years ago*

You don't get the full catalogue on Windows, see my reply above. Forza horizon 4 is on Win though, as well as all Microsoft games if I'm not mistaken.

5 years ago

It's still a lot of games but the exclusives are most interesting ofc. The other games can get on steam.

5 years ago

Yes many of these are on steam. But with game pass you get to play those Play anywhere titles on Win also.

5 years ago

Those are all Play Anywhere games, but not all of them are Game Pass Games. The ones that are BOTH are here if you select the filter for Xbox Play Anywhere. For my region (NA), I see 16 titles available

5 years ago

Oh you're right, I almost forgot about that. But Forza 4 is still on there! and I guess I could try playing sea of thieves solo...

5 years ago

we’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. I'm from Romania :(

5 years ago

same here (Serbia)

but you can change your system locale and location to US and try

5 years ago

VPN too ?

5 years ago

We Happy Few seems good enough for 2 dollars.
do you know when does this promotion end? (as currently i have no time to play)

5 years ago

I see '5 days left' under the price when logged in

5 years ago

thanks

5 years ago

Key or account connected?

5 years ago

Direct from Xbox.com to ur Xbox/Microsoft account.

5 years ago

Note that this offer is for 1st Time trier, It don't let me to buy it again.
Also Gears of war 5 will come to Game pass as soon as it released, too.

5 years ago*

Works for me and I already used a trial in the past and another promotion and this one works as well.
I think you can't just have a subscription currently active

5 years ago

I had 3 months subs. and seems it's still available and I thought it finished. Where can I check how many days left?

5 years ago

5 years ago

THX a lot :)

5 years ago

Good deal if you have time to play

5 years ago

So in theory I could pay $2 and have access to Crackdown 3 for the next two months? Without owning an Xbox, do I understand that right? Because that would be a hell yes to me.

5 years ago

Yeah, U have 2 months to understand that the game is rubbish.

5 years ago

Better that be a $2 lesson than a $60, right?

5 years ago

Yea, right.

5 years ago

I've been looking at playng Forza Horizon 4 but its so expensive - this deal is pretty good for that.

5 years ago

Have you played any of the other Forza Horizon games? Going in I had never played any of the Forza games. It's an awesome game. So much to do and it just grabs you from the start. Collecting cars, finding the barns for some rare cars and wheelspins for more cars and other stuff. Race against a hovercraft, a train, dirt bikes etc..... Road Racing, Cross Country, etc.... Racing in the different seasons...

It took me a while to get used to the controls using XB1 controller, I found GT Sport easier - maybe it was the DS4 controller. But once you get the hang of it you'll love it (and you can adjust controls in options till it suits your style)

I haven't touched GT Sport since I got this (I'll get back to it some day)

5 years ago

Haven't played the others - I've started on FH4 and yeah it opens up quite a bit. I've been mostly collecting cars to do the speed traps/zones atm :D

Still using a keyboard and its working okay.

5 years ago

When you do the barn finds tell me how the TVR controls with keyboard ;) It's ridiculous :D

JK?????

5 years ago

Nice deal but i have win 7 :(

5 years ago

I've used Xbox Game Pass on Windows 10. I played Super Lucky Tale and some Disney game.

5 years ago

I don't trust Win10 because there was one day I entered to my personal encrypted document typed my password and all fine until I closed it and re open it & guess what!? It didn't ask for my password on my personal encrypted document I got freaked out disconnected my Internet cable as fast as I could rebooted and same. Tried my personal encrypted document on my laptop that has Win7 all went normal as ever ask for password every time I open it like it should. So my conclusion is if you trust Win10 blindly congratulations, but for those who don't, be very careful. Even if microsoft said they won't share your personal info I won't trust them "If they wanted to make our life easier like browsers does not that you should trust that either, they should at least Fk ask!!! Not just take without Fkg asking!! First I'll Stop playing video Games than changing to Win10. Most likely I'll will use Linux in the near future. (This is the first time I share my win10 experience on internet and that's the reason why I don't use Win10)

5 years ago

Windows 10 use cloud system. Your docs are safe in their servers. ;]

5 years ago

How long did you close and reopen your laptop. I use an encrypted system too and it is only instant if you hibernate or shutdown. If you sleep (as most laptops do when you close them) then check your settings

5 years ago

ah I forgot to mention Win10 was installed on my Desktop Gaming PC and Win7 on my laptop. But now I have Win7 on both my desktop and laptop and didn't had problems since then.

5 years ago

Got this as it says I can play Halo Wars 1 & 2.
For £2 (UK price) for 2 months it seems like a done deal

5 years ago

Found this on reddit, copying it as is:

"As of Feb 15th 2019, Game Pass titles available on PC are as follows:

ARK: Survival Evolved
Crackdown 3
Disneyland Adventures
Forza Horizon 4
Gears of War 4
Halo Wars
Halo Wars 2
Hello Neighbour
ReCore
Ruiner
RUSH: A Disney Pixar Adventure
Sea of Thieves
Snake Pass
State of Decay 2
Super Lucky's Tale
We Happy Few
Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection

Not all of these appear in the "My Library" Game Pass list on the Microsoft Store, so you have to go to the individual game page to download and install the game.

You can also check them out in this MS Store link:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/top-paid/games/pc?IsGamePass=true (Crackdown 3 is still missing from it for the moment).

Don't know why games like Halo Wars 1 & 2, ARK, Hello Neighbour and We Happy Few are not shown in the Game Pass list on the MS Store app for Windows 10, but Microsoft has to fix that."

5 years ago

Can i purchase this as a gift for my brother(he has a xbox) AND myself (i might try the pc games) on 2 different accounts? Sorry i am an xbox noob.

5 years ago

I don't think you can gift this, but just send your brother 2 bucks and tell him to buy it.

5 years ago

under join it says buy as gift

5 years ago

Be careful with this or any other similar deals. I picked this up in February. I went to cancel today, three days before it was set to auto-renew (placed the order on 2/16/19) and my Paypal was charged yesterday, 4/12. I opened a ticket with MS support and it seems that this will be resolved/ refunded pretty painlessly, but it's shady as hell to charge that early. Interestingly, the charge went through the moment I logged in to cancel (ie my MS record says a pending charge of 4/12, but the timestamped Paypal email was within minutes of me logging in).

All in all it seems like it will work out for me, but I'm just disappointed that a company like Microsoft would renew early. If you picked this up and don't intend to keep the service, consider cancelling a week or more early.

5 years ago

You can cancel out as soon as you subscribe, just to be safe.

5 years ago

Good to know :) Just did and ill probably play 4 games in 3 months so its a good deal for me!

4 years ago

Currently on the Microsoft store there's a promotion on the gamepass, 1 dollar for 3 months.

5 years ago

Reminder: one day left for getting three months for 1 $/€.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

Also:
Forza Horizon 4
Halo Wars 2

4 years ago

Mavel vs Capcom: Infinite

4 years ago*

That's a better game catalog than EA Access. For 1 dollar I might play a few!

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

One question, So i don't own any Xbox console I only have PC, So if i buy Xbox Game Pass can play these game on PC?
Thanks for sharing such great deal. :)

4 years ago

(...)

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.