June 2020 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 June 26th, 2020: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 July 3rd 2020: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Friday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Supraland

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

• CN, JP: unavailable as a choice
  • Everyone receives a ROW key; customers from CN and JP can activate it, even if they can't select it.

🔑 Full list of subs (region-free edition)

Notes:

1. A bonus game will be unlocked on July 3rd if you don't pause / cancel your subscription. source
  2. The Messenger also includes The Messenger - Picnic Panic DLC . The soundtrack is delivered as a DRM-Free item.
  3. Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (activates as "Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice Launch") also includes Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice VR Edition
  4. Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones also includes Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones - Digital Artbook
  5. You might get a $2-$4 coupon if you attempt to pause before buying. However, if you pause and unpause, you might not get the bonus game at the end of the month (it's unsure what will happen). source

Free DLCs to claim:

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Supraland 96% of 4717 🏆 3.00 CV app/813630 W L 0 $19.99
GRID Ultimate Edition No user reviews - - 9.00 CV sub/399519 0 $59.99
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice 91% of 30423 🏆 4.50 CV app/414340 W 1 $29.99
The Messenger 94% of 3795 🏆 3.00 CV app/764790 W 0 $19.99
Barotrauma 88% of 3617 - 🏆 4.50 CV app/602960 W M L 0 $29.99
Felix the Reaper 86% of 68 🏆 3.75 CV app/919410 W M 0 $24.99
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - War Chest Edition No user reviews SteamDB (Included game has cards) - 76.94 CV sub/345415 0 $76.94
Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones 67% of 990 🏆 4.50 CV app/779290 W M L 0 $29.99
Remnants of Naezith 97% of 299 🏆 1.50 CV app/590590 W M L 0 $9.99
Overload 94% of 980 🏆 4.50 CV app/448850 W M L 1 $29.99
The Stillness of the Wind 78% of 320 - - 1.95 CV app/828900 W M 1 $12.99
The King's Bird 78% of 164 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/812550 W 2 $19.99

Bonus game

Boundless 76% of 1338 - 🏆 6.00 CV app/324510 W M 1 $39.99

GRID Ultimate Edition is one key that activates the following:

GRID (2019) 63% of 1152 - 🏆 6.00 CV app/703860 W 2 $39.99
GRID DLC - Season 03 (DLC) 100% of 4 - - 12.49 CV app/1085500 W 1 $12.49
GRID - Season 02 (DLC) 50% of 6 - - 12.49 CV app/1085490 W 1 $12.49
GRID - Season 01 (DLC) 40% of 5 - - 12.49 CV app/1085480 W 1 $12.49
Grid Edition Aston Martin Vantage GT4 (+ XP Boost) (DLC) 67% of 3 - - 1.99 CV app/1085440 W 1 $1.99

Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - War Chest Edition is one key that activates the following:

Assault Squad 2: Men of War Origins (DLC) No user reviews - - 9.99 CV app/1260050 W 0 $9.99
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - Ostfront Veteranen (DLC) 50% of 192 - - 9.99 CV app/920840 W 1 $9.99
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - Full (DLC) 88% of 16684 (Base game has cards) 🏆 29.99 CV app/562040 W 1 $29.99
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - Airborne (DLC) 58% of 255 (Base game has cards) - 1.50 CV app/357760 W 2 $9.99
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - Iron Fist (DLC) 50% of 190 (Base game has cards) - 1.50 CV app/327130 W 2 $9.99
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - Deluxe Edition content (DLC) 61% of 159 (Base game has cards) - 1.05 CV app/271850 W 2 $6.99
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 88% of 16773 🏆 4.50 CV app/244450 W 3 $29.99
Assault Squad 2: Men of War Origins (DLC) 52% of 46 - - 1.50 CV app/274440 W 2 $9.99

Retail:

• $364.83

Humble Original:

Before I Forget and Ikenfell Sneak Peek included DRM-free

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Note: There has been recent quiet changes to the non-Classic subscription costs for non-USD regions: regional pricing is now a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Are there any games in this selection that can get you all excited?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] I have been among the ones who find these deals quite attractive despite the overall criticism. Keep it up, IGN!
[New subscription] I’m thrilled to see that several of these games are on my wishlist. How could I say no to this?
[Maybe subscribe] This selection is truly questionable. I’ll need some time to think about it, maybe check others’ opinions too.
[Pause] It seems that it’s become a pattern to bundle games that just aren’t that great (at least not great for me).
[Cancelling] What’s up with the terrible selections lately? It’s unfortunate, but I have to cancel.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] Looking at the new “Choice” bundles, I conclude that they have really dropped in quality since IGN changed the model and increased the prices. I’m happy with my decision of not being a subscriber.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
3 years ago*

lucky

3 years ago

If they push the discount that far, that mean they lack of subscribers. Beside at 7.99€ per month they still make profit, they don't plane to improve the HB Choice selections.
I miss the old HB monthlies the base price was 33% cheaper, the early reveals were interesting, and you weren't threatened to be charged for bundles that you forgot to skip.

3 years ago

I expected a cumulative payment, like the old annual offers, instead it is month by month

View attached image.
3 years ago

i got the same deal as 9 bucks but wish i could pause whenever i want, it says if i pause membership the deal will canceled

3 years ago

you can pause humble bundle and stay on the membership plan. im on the "classic plan" and ive paused twice and stayed on the same plan. ive never cancled or changed my billing cycle for it though because as far as i know that will stop your current plan and you wont be able to return to it. if you go to the humble website then press "my subscription" then "pause subscription" it will then say by pausing you lose the humble discount and the humble choice for as long as your paused. that means for 30 days you lose them benifits not you lose them forever. as long as you dont press cancel subscription your fine

3 years ago

MEMBERSHIP STATUS
SKIPPING JUNE 2020 CHOICE
SUBSCRIBER PERKS
INACTIVE
UNPAUSE DATE
JULY 3, 2020

cant post a screenshot but thats what it currntly says under my active subscription

3 years ago

You're talking about another plan, another promotion, another price.

3 years ago

u cant pause,read once again, price is frozen and if u cancel/pause, ur gonna lose that difference and need to pay

3 years ago

I have rarely seen a monthly that is not worth €8 / $9

3 years ago

ah fair enough my mistake . didnt realise. you was on some random discounted 12 month deal thought that you was on a fixed price thing so what i said will only apply after the 12 month welcome offer

3 years ago

A lot of people have said this is a bad value, even at the lower prices they've secured. But that doesn't seem quite right: there are a lot of games in here that are desired by someone and at a price that renders each incredibly cheap. The problem is that not many of us want more than a couple of them ourselves (myself included). But, if you split the bundle between people that want the components it's still a really good value for money.
(Even Hellblade, a repeat, isn't something everyone has. And, at ~$2, it beats any sale price. Plenty of people still want it at that price.)

3 years ago

It's the same truth for every other HB monthly.

I would think that as long as I'm interested in at least 1 game, paying 12$ for it and it comes with 9 other games is an almost impossible deal to beat. Any excess will have friends and the SG community appreciate them.

3 years ago

'not good for me=bad bundle, shame on you ign'

Fak ppl logic, ppl are so 'objective' these days...

No one can say its bad bundle when there is at least 1 person who call it good bundle.

3 years ago

Any bundle is a great deal if everyone only wants one game and you happen to find 10 people who each want a game nobody wants.
However for a monthly, this is pitiful. They promise more flexibility and more quality with Choice and it's been a steady decline. Rebundles in a monthly, come on!

So yeah every man's trash is another one's treasure but it shouldn't be a math exam to figure out how to get the only one game you're interested in when they promised 10 games a month.

3 years ago

Perhaps that's part of the difference in our perspectives: I've been routinely keeping only 1-3 of the monthly games and getting reimbursed for the rest without much difficulty. Usually the bundle is split between no more than four of us. This month I only kept two and had the rest of my money back in pocket by the end of a day.

So I guess my point is that this is still a pretty decent deal by market value. The problem is that few individual share the market's evaluation of enough of the games. Similarly, buying a Porsche to keep, even on deep discount, would still be a bad deal for me--I don't want a fancy car! But that doesn't make it a bad deal in the abstract. And it might be a very good deal if I could figure out where to resell it.

3 years ago*

I'm probably going to claim 7 out of 9 choices, so I'm satisfied. That's more than last time.

3 years ago

Will choices ever expire if you don't use them all?

3 years ago

Found the answer in the FAQ: https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036284854-Humble-Choice-FAQ

What happens to unused choices each month?

Unused choices do not expire, nor are they automatically redeemed by our system! You can choose to use your choices at any time and they won't expire when the month ends or in the future.

For example, if you are on a Basic plan (3 choices total) and only want to use a single choice right now, no problem! You can redeem unused choices at any point in the future as long as you own that month of Humble Choice (you cannot purchase missed months of Humble Choice that have already concluded).

Unused choices do not roll over to any following months as they are specific to the month they were purchased for (unused choices for December 2019 Humble Choice cannot be used for the January 2020 Humble Choice, for example). Additionally, if you do not use your choices, we will not make any choices for you automatically, they will always be your choice. Feel free to come back and unlock them whenever you like!

3 years ago

Kewl, was wondering that myself. To summarize: choices do not expire but do not transfer; they are bound to their specific month.

3 years ago

Well, after trying the only games that interested me, Supraland is lackluster.
Grid 2019 doesn't work at all.
The Messenger was the ONLY thing that's good.

Stupid broken Grid.

3 years ago

Is this the most lackluster Humble Monthly ever?

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

3 years ago

Which were worse?

3 years ago

Wow if you don't absolutely want Battletech, that one is terrible!

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Ouch, and that was when it was still mystery reveals right, what a disaster.

3 years ago

The gold standard for poor bundles.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

If someone from canada gifts me supraland i'll get a ROW key right? can i redeem it ? (i'm from mexico and i can only buy the south american key but i don't know if a ROW key will work in my country) sorry for mybad english and if a dumb question

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

it worked, thanks

i hate region locked keys

3 years ago

Uh, all those games, damn! xD

3 years ago

I've been holding off on pausing, I'm interested in Supraland and maybe two other games, but it's a hard decision. This is the first time since I subscribed way back when it was new that I wasn't at least curious about the majority of the games.

3 years ago

People are complaining as usual.. 👌 ok.. just passing by...

View attached image.
3 years ago

Does anyone know if I wanted to create a giveaway for 'Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - War Chest Edition' what to put it under? There's no option for it.

3 years ago

The Gold Edition works, as all its content is also part of the War Chest Edition.

3 years ago

Ok thank you :)

3 years ago

1 day before

3 years ago

Paused and got the 2 bucks coupon. I hope I get to use it because I've been pausing for the past 3 months and if they don't get their stuff together, I won't get a chance to use it before September.

3 years ago

I know y'all are checking the Steam Sale, but don't forget that....

the autocharge will start in a few hours; this is the last chance to pause this month!

3 years ago

Thanks, paused this month.

3 years ago

Thank you very much for the reminder shakti, i paused in time.

3 years ago

Thanks for the reminder, too late for me though, I did not check SG yesterday and forgot to pause this month :(

3 years ago

Shit, I thought I unsubscribed, and apparently I just paused :(
15 USD wasted on this very bad month....

3 years ago

You can politely ask support for refund

3 years ago

Do they normally do that? I always wait until last minute before I pause because of the store discount but this month I totally missed the deadline...

3 years ago

They won't bite :) Yep, they do refund for the first time if you didn't unlock choices

3 years ago

Can confirm this! I forgot to pause this month and contacted support for a refund. Humble Support was very nice here.

3 years ago

I usually pause 2-3 days before the deadline just to be safe. + After 2 pauses in a row, they don't give you discount and trove on the 3rd one unless you purchase it.

3 years ago

Did not know the last part, have to remember that.

I will set a reminder for the autocharge date in the future, this month I was somehow set on the 28th to be the deadline.

3 years ago

Humble sent me promotion "*Single use coupon. Coupon redeemable for $6 USD on your Humble Choice Premium Month-to-Month Plan for 12 months before any applicable taxes and fees. Coupons expires July 3 at 9:59am PDT. This price is locked in for twelve months, and this offer will be void if your subscription is canceled or paused."

How do you think, is it worthly?

3 years ago

You don't have to pay for all 12 month, it will charge only minth by month, so you can cancel at any time.

I think that every humble month worth it, because you get all games like they have 90% discount at steam.

3 years ago

The point is if you want to play the games they have in each bundle. Because price is amazing for sure for all the games. So you can choose. Is it worth to give 20 dollars for the games of each month or is it better to spend these money to 2-3 games that you will actually play? At 12 euro the value is even better but again it all matters if someone will play these games. Because even 12 dollars is a waste of money if i didnt play any game i can rathen spend it in one particular good games i will actually play instead of the humble.

3 years ago

most of them are a waste of money. I have months that i didn't play a single game from the bundle and then there are some that i played for hundreds of hours.. Ofc that was last year, this year all the monthlys were garbage

3 years ago

Yes you are correct i missed the good old days when the humble bundle was amazing at 12 dollars. The last good bundle was the bundle with the crash spyro and WWI. This year is garbage.

3 years ago

Wow, I've seen the "$9 Premium for 12 months" coupon a number of times as well as the "$6 Premium for 1 month" coupon, but this is the first time I've seen someone report getting "$6 Premium for 12 months". Do you mind sharing a screenshot?

3 years ago

9 dollars for a month for a whole year is a good price for IGN humble bundle. 6 dollars is a steal.

3 years ago

https://imgur.com/UIl0cM9 here it is, i'm from Russian region.

3 years ago

How can I get this coupon?

3 years ago

dont know, they send similiar emails when you are not subscribing last 3-6 months.

3 years ago

Are you not subscribed at all, or are you still subscribed but only pausing?

3 years ago

Not subscribed, last time i got subbed in January, also with their promotion for 9$

3 years ago

Hm, i checked price on humblebundle checkout and it says 9$ per month, seems an error in email..(

3 years ago

Congrats, that is quite a steal! I don't think you can beat 67 cents per game for the year.

3 years ago

12 months for 60$ sounds like a steal.
I got an offer for 9$ a month but not 6$ a month. I'd def be in for 6$. Tempted at 9, but I'll probably pass on it.

3 years ago

im so jealous of you, sadly im on classic plan, and i believe if i unsubbed to even try to get the $6 a month coupon. i would lose classic forever v__v but frick 6 bucks is nice

3 years ago

Me too, on Classic Plan. :( They had some promotion to basically get classic last month or 2 months ago can't remember. Wish I had known about it earlier.
But think it was for first time subscribers, and I'm not sure if it would have worked with same payment method from different account.

3 years ago

I forgot to pause this month...

UPDATE!

I wrote to support and they give me a refund!!!, only requirement is don't touch that games/keys!

3 years ago*

Happy cake day!

View attached image.
3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

3 years ago

Hey, thanks for the music. ^_^

3 years ago

Damnit. I forgot too!

3 years ago

Same and I didn't care for any of the games :(

3 years ago

I wrote to Humble Help and they pause June for me.

3 years ago

Ah, good to know that works, I redeemed the games already though :/

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

I got a mail with a coupon at 5.49 euro for June bundle. I got it of course i will defintely play supraland king's bird felix overload and maybe Grid. For the next month it will goes to 17.99 euro so i will pause. The best i have seen is the comment with the 5.49 euro for 12 months. The best value for money.

3 years ago*

As a classic member with a sub until December...I'm quite jealous of all these deals I hear ppl are getting xD

3 years ago

Yes especially the 6 dollars/5.49 euro for a whole year was the best deal i ever hear for the humble premium. I only got June bundle and i will definitely pause for July as the 17.99 euro are too much for me.

3 years ago

The person who got this offer was from Russia, I highly doubt anyone outside of that region gets prices like that. Russian prices are always way cheaper than in most other regions and for Humble it isn't any different. So unless you're from RU/CIS region there is no need to be jealous.

3 years ago

Didnt knew that so yes maybe this is the price for a specific region. I got the 5.49 euro price for just one month. I would definitely subscribe for 2-3 years if it was 5.49 per month. 18 euro is just too much and 11 euro without pause i dont like that either.

3 years ago

I got a €9.99 per month for 12 months offer (I'm from Germany) and I'm quite happy with it. I can't pause, but so far it has been worth it for me. Will unsubscribe after 12 months for sure though, wouldn't pay 18 Euros for it. But yeah, €5.49 per month would obviously be a no-brainer.

3 years ago

9.99 with the ability to pause is a very nice price especially for the months you would actually want the games they offer. I hope i will get that too in the future. I will take the mystery game today and then unsub and wait for a new coupon or other good offer humble can offer.

3 years ago

Also a question. I see at my subscription page that i will be charged in 21 July for 17.99 euro. If i get the July games will i be charged immediately?

3 years ago

I meant that I can't pause, so €9.99 only as long as I don't pause. But that's good enough for me.

If you do nothing you will be charged €17.99 on July 21 for 9 games of your choice you can redeem any time you want. If you redeem a game from the July bundle (which will be revealed today) before that date you will immediately be charged €17.99 as soon as you redeem the first game and afterwards you can pick 8 more. If you unsubscribe/pause you will be charged nothing.

3 years ago

Thank you very much for the clarification. Yes i misread about the pause in your price. Still 9.99 is a pretty good price some months are exceptional in the games they have.

3 years ago

Let me add my 2 cents here, I got the same offer for 12 months, but for 7.99€ / month. So, it's possible to get better offers than the above, yeah.

3 years ago

7.99 for 12 months in a region other than RU is very good too. I will sub in this price for a year too. At 11 euro per month without pause is still something i dont think it worth for some months.

3 years ago

The CV for Grid Ultimate Edition should be dropped - I only received $9 towards my CV for the GA.

3 years ago

Fixed, thank you.

3 years ago

Cool. :)

3 years ago

how much time till next ?

3 years ago

17 1/2 hours.

3 years ago

Had my debit card stolen on monday (or I lost it, which is unlikely), had to cancel it. New one still hasn't arrived, so have to skip this bundle. Bugger, really wanted Supraland at the very least. All pretty solid games to be honest.

3 years ago

Most of the games didn't interest me, so I paused. Got supraland and messenger from group split though.. Might still be some traders out there

3 years ago

Shouldn't cost you more than 1-2€ if you trade for that game

3 years ago

You can probably issue an electronic card for online shopping from your bank's website. That's what I do to buy games on shady websites, then cancel the card. Create another one when needed.

3 years ago

Unfortunately they have locked my account till the new card arrives, preventative measure to ensure someone doesn't drain it.

Thanks to all for your suggestions!

3 years ago

ANY leaks?

3 years ago

When are the new humble choice bundles usually released? Is it 19:00 CEST? And are they usually on time, or are delays common?

3 years ago

FAQ on humble says 10:00 AM PST, so in 2h from now.

3 years ago

Thanks!

3 years ago

I don't think I've ever seen a delay. I always get an email when it goes live at 1 est

3 years ago

Thanks for the info. I'm just a bit excited because I have a bunch of stuff in my steam shopping cart that I want to buy for my friends and me. I just want to make sure that it doesn't appear in the bundel before pulling the trigger =)

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago*

I'll say 4

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

i think this one is going to have darkest dungeon in it because they just put a dlc in the blm bundle, and because it launched a new multiplayer mode and they would want players.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

I would say...2 rebundles, 2 freebie games from Epic, 1 given away for free before

3 years ago

10 out of 10

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.