I just saw this and thought that maybe it might be useful to someone. Feel free to ignore otherwise :)

Ebay is offering $100 (2x $50) Steam Gift Card for $90. Delivered by email ... just in time for the summer sale!

6 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

US Only indeed. Steam Wallet Codes should be unrestricted, but eBay forces you to use PayPal as payment method and PayPay rejects payment with the vague message: "Unfortunately we are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this moment. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available).". Eh well, thanks for the notice cbones. :)

6 years ago

Great timing, thank you :)

6 years ago

In case anyone else uses this deal, be aware that they don't send you both cards at once.

I got one in an email after about 5-10 minutes, then the second one came in a separate email about 10 minutes later. So don't have a panic attack :)

6 years ago

So they email both codes? I ordered 30min ago and haven't received anything besides paypal receipt

6 years ago

Yeah, just keep impatiently hitting F5, they should show up any time now.

6 years ago

Unless its like my C&C Complete pack , which took 3 weeks to deliver >.<

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

6 years ago*

Bargain finder

6 years ago

Promo codes work with this discount too. I have a one-time use code for $15 off on $30+ order and it gives me both discounts.

6 years ago

A promo code for E-bay? I didn't know there was such a thing! O_o

6 years ago

I didn't know this either, until the page showed me that I have a coupon code available to use.
Actually eBay sent me this message just today. It was not appearing in my emails and I had to manually go to eBay's personal messages, but ebay's item page noticed me that I had a coupon code so I was able to catch it up.

View attached image.
6 years ago

Going to... see if I do (not) have one.

6 years ago

Oh, wait... isn't this from if you sold something on eBay within 10 days a while back if you opted in from the eBay message and they send out a $15 off coupon?

6 years ago

Don't think so, as I never ever sold anything on eBay. But if you got a coupon for selling stuff then it is likely the code works as well.

6 years ago

Ah, okay. Too bad it's always very limited who gets these. There are some other gift cards people could buy too.

6 years ago

That is, if you want to buy from the Steam store.

6 years ago

This. I think I have bought once from the Steam store in the last year and that was refunded. It's much cheaper to get things elsewhere.

6 years ago

More a matter of principle, regarding how the gifting changes affected us here on SG.

6 years ago

I generally buy from GMG or Humble for Steam games but more and more I am getting games from GOG. I didn't really notice the gifting issues because of that. I just wish there was a GOG version of SG.

6 years ago

Yeah, not gonna be getting anything from the Steam store since they've updated the gifting system. I am hopeful that there will be enough of a boycott during the summer sale to get them to consider reverting the changes. Unfortunately, many gamers (and I'm not exempt) are guilty of making a big ruckus and then buying the games anyways. Stand strong Steamgifts, buy your keys elsewhere!

6 years ago

Closed 6 years ago by cbones.