Lets put all our 2018s to the test, and put them into perspective.

I am not asking: how was 2018 for humanity, but how was it for you?
Were you healthy, or were you ill?
Did you lose someone who was close to you, or did find someone to be close to?

I, like many others I suppose, lost someone this year, I cared for so much it left deep scars.
I am (happy and priviliged to be) in good health though, and I pray you are too,
and if you are not, I pray 2019 will make you feel so much better.

Perhaps 2018 has been good to you?
Share with us your joy.

In the poll, I suppose we should end up with a normalcurve.
Or maybe not.
Perhaps sgers are particularly lucky, or unlucky.
Perhaps they feel more or less happy then one would statistically expect?
Perhaps 2018 was just a great or terrible year for everyone?
Lets find out.

Lvl1 train
Please prove you are not a ?ot.
https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/f?YDI/

5 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

How was your 2018: 0 being the absolute worst 10 being the absolute best.

View Results

Reserved

5 years ago

0.My Grandma died with 97,uncle died with 48,my parents got involved into a carcrash,and afterwards they got ill .my little brother broke his arm .2018 was the worst year for me except that i did meet nice people .
Im fine though ,but it was a pretty shitty year for me atleast .
i cant wait for 2019 because of that .
Happy Holidays ^-^

5 years ago

I hope your parents get better soon.

5 years ago

Thanks,I hope so too .

5 years ago

Wow thats just a lot of bad luck =(
But be positive pal, all the good luck will come to you in 2019 i bet =)

5 years ago

That seems like my year but it was 2016, i can only say, time will pass, and it will make you stronger it will be tough, but live moves on.
Happy thoughts

5 years ago

i'm sorry for look bad with this and i say this with all the respect posible, but 97 years are a lot! you don't should take that as a bad thing, probably she was in a form where she can't move or life in a good conditions, you should be happy she died because she can rest now, and how knows maybe he born again ^^, all of this said with respect, so if i look bad sorry, english isn't my native language.

so about this thing you should don't think as a bad this year, you should think on how good was for she to left this world and stop suffering.

5 years ago

Well i were kinda healthy this year overall. My stepsister had been married this year, and my stepbrother and my sister got engaged this year so im very happy for them, even though it wasnt that succesfull year in terms of relationships. :P
Happy Holidays mate!

5 years ago

Happy Holidays to you too!

5 years ago

I will give it a 7. It was okish I bet. I got a job and have less time for gaming. But We can't have it all in this life :)

5 years ago

This year was great, I studied hard and got a good job. I'm healthy, worst thing I get is a cold (pretty often lately). 9 for me!

5 years ago

6, ups and downs, but in the end, not really tragic. Could have been far better, though. Happy new year to everybody!

5 years ago

5 i guess,happy new year soon though! that might go better,or worse:P

5 years ago

Thank you. 2018 was same old same old. I'm still lucky to be in good health and can wake up every day and go to luck. For that I am thankful. No one to be with but that is okay. That is just life for me.

5 years ago

Better than 2017

5 years ago

Bump !
Have a job and save money more than before

5 years ago

10 - for banning a lv10 here 👏
0 - for closing tremor, so many unemployed people around 😭
5 - for me. personally, it wasn't nearly as bad as the last 2 years. 🤔

final score: 5
❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

5 years ago

10 My kid was born, and I was able to afford an apartment. It doesn't get better than that :D

5 years ago

Congratulations! that must be a joyous feeling!
2019 the year of sleepless nights caring for the baby? bet its all worth it x100. :)

5 years ago*

Congrats on both! That's awesome.

5 years ago

That's the year I want in 2019!
Congrats on everything. Seems like it can't get any better than this :)

5 years ago

A solid 8 for 2018. Infinitely better than last year for me, oh god, the horror o_o

5 years ago

Had a fight with my bro, I had to move out. got a nice job, I can get to play a game with friends once a week. What more could I ask for? my 2018 has ups and downs but more positive than negative in it so I could rate an 8.

5 years ago

Thank You so much!!!
2018 was so and so for me; I have been staying at home since I graduated at 2017 from uni because i cant find a job that suits me yet. But on the bright side, I discovered Steam gifts in 2018. :)

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago

Lose Grandad,Dad and one Dog that born with me and stay with me 14 years and we go outside 12 hours at day all days and i want more good to him,so was not much a good year for me,but i'm also strong and happy , i not cry , because my dad teach me to continue to be always happy also if have bad things.
Top of that i get banned form the "Play Appreciated Group" because the moderator morikalina say i not play a game (that is a lie because i play it and i have also videos and images proof of it) but is ok i not care so much there is a lot of other better groups , there is also sg , and i know a lot of honest and good people (that also donate to me) so i'm happy.
i vote 0.
edit:
i forget say thank you for the giveaway,thank you much.

5 years ago*

My condolences. lets hope for a better 2019!

5 years ago

Thank you with all my heart hope Angels my family protect you always, i wish you new year full of Happy,Love,Strong,Freedom and
serenity ^_^

5 years ago

It could have been worse.

5 years ago

6ump~

5 years ago

I did go for 4 but thinking about it, it could actually be a 5, maybe even a 6. 16 and 17 were so much worse.
I did go to the gym regularly at least 8 months this year, so that's a big plus. Also I evolved a lot as a person so that's also a huge plus.

5 years ago

?UMP.
Let's just say that I hope 2019 would be better.

5 years ago

5, I guess. Nobody died or got seriously ill, and I didn't even have depression episodes. My general situation is still gradually deteriorating, but I've got nobody except myself to blame.

5 years ago

5 would be neutral on that scale so i'll give it a 6. or 5.5.

first half of the year showed some decent progress and i was quite happy with that. second half came with some setbacks and that was rather underwhelming indeed. but while i don't feel too great about the year right now i think it's safe to say that overall i objectively managed to improve things a little. so that's better than the last few years...

5 years ago

Thanks for the train, Terrificterry54.

View attached image.
5 years ago

View attached image.
5 years ago

I'm glad for the people that answered 10, either they're optimists or they really had a fantastic year, either way, good for them :D

5 years ago

Closed 3 years ago by terrificterry54.