Click on the Price column for the buy link

I do the chart daily but I rarely buy any of these deals. If you bought the deal and find discrepancies with the information provided here, feel free to post correction in the discussion below.

Past deals

November 2022

Date Game Sold/Stock Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD) Region Note
2022-11-15 Encased: A Sci-Fi Post-Apocalyptic RPG ?% keys left -69% @ ?/?/?/?/? ? -
2022-11-16 and 17 The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition ?% keys left -78% @ 7.69/8.79/8.79/11.75/12.09 API says CN/AR/VN/ID/RU/TR/KZ/UA/IN/AM/BD/BY/GE/KG/MD/NP/PK/LK/TJ/UZ/TH/UY/MY/BR/PE/CO/MX/CR/CL/PH -
2022-11-18 and 19 DOOM Eternal - Deluxe Edition ?% keys left -79% @ 12.15/14.69/14.69/19.59/20.99 API says AR/CN/TR/RU Single key for base game and DLC
2022-11-20 Ghostwire: Tokyo 73% keys left -66% @ 16.99/20.39/20.39/27.19/33.95 API says TH/UY/MY/BR/PE/CO/MX/CR/CL/CN/AR/VN/ID/RU/TR/KZ/PH/UA/IN/AM/AZ/BD/BY/BT/GE/KG/MD/NP/PK/LK/TJ/TM/UZ/US/CA/TW/KP/KR -

October 2022

Date Game Sold/Stock Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD) Region Note
2022-10-01 and 02 Ashen 57% keys left -77% @ 7.15/9.19/7.85/10.45/12.99 API says AF/AL/DZ/AG/AR/AM/AZ/BS/BH/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BT/BO/BA/BR/IO/BN/KH/KY/CL/CN/CO/CR/CU/DJ/DO/EC/EG/SV/GF/PF/GE/GD/GP/GU/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IR/IQ/JM/JP/JO/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/LB/LY/MO/MK/MY/MV/MQ/MR/MX/MD/ME/MA/MM/NP/NC/NI/OM/PK/PS/PA/PY/RS/SG/LK/SY/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TN/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VI/YE/QA/SA/IL/RU/RE -
2022-10-03 and 04 Assassin's Creed® Valhalla: Dawn of Ragnarök 73% keys left -57% @ 14.75/17.35/17.35/21.69/26.05 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/CH/IL/SA/KW/QA/AE/GL/GP/MF/MQ/PM/RE/YT/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/LI/PS DLC only. Redeemed via Ubisoft Connect.
2022-10-05 Hell Let Loose ?% keys left -45% @ 21.99/19.19/21.99/24.99/31.29 API says AR/BO/BR/CL/CO/CR/CU/DO/EC/GF/GT/GY/HN/MX/NI/PA/PE/PR/PY/SV/SR/UY/VE/AM/BY/GE/KG/KZ/MD/RU/TM/UZ/UA/BD/BT/CN/HK/ID/IN/JP/KP/KR/LA/LK/MM/MN/MO/NP/MY/PH/PK/SG/TH/TJ/TW/VN/AE/AF/AO/AZ/BH/BI/BJ/BW/CD/CF/CG/CI/CM/DZ/EG/EH/ER/ET/GA/GH/GM/GN/GQ/GW/IL/IQ/IR/JO/KE/KH/KM/KW/LB/LR/LS/LY/MA/ML/MR/MW/MZ/NA/NE/OM/PS/QA/RW/SA/SD/SL/SN/SO/SS/SY/SZ/TD/TG/TN/TT/TZ/UG/YE/ZA/ZM/ZW/TR -
2022-10-06 Outer Wilds 52% keys left -52% @ 9.35/11.99/10.05/13.89/17.25 API says AF/AL/DZ/AG/AR/AM/AZ/BS/BH/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BT/BO/BA/BR/IO/BN/KH/KY/CL/CN/CO/CR/CU/DJ/DO/EC/EG/SV/GF/PF/GE/GD/GP/GU/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IR/IQ/JM/JP/JO/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/LB/LY/MO/MK/MY/MV/MQ/MR/MX/MD/ME/MA/MM/NP/NC/NI/OM/PK/PS/PA/PY/RS/SG/LK/SY/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TN/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VI/YE/QA/SA/IL/LI/RU -
2022-10-07 and 08 Far Cry® 6 Gold Edition ?% keys left -65% @ 29.39/34.99/34.99/45.49/52.45 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI -
2022-10-09 Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition 64% keys left -84% @ 2.39/3.19/3.19/3.49/4.79 - -
2022-10-10 and 11 Persona 5 Strikers - Digital Deluxe Edition ?% keys left -68% @ 20.79/22.39/22.39/28.79/34.55 API says EU/AX/AT/BE/BG/HR/CY/CZ/DK/EE/FI/FR/GF/DE/GR/HU/IE/IM/IT/JE/LV/LI/LT/LU/MT/NL/NO/PL/PT/RO/BL/SK/SI/ES/SE/GB locked Single key for base game + all DLCs
2022-10-12 Farmer's Life 89% keys left -50% @ 5.69/7.49/6.25/8.75/10.75 - -
2022-10-13 and 14 SUPERHOT VR 66% keys left -67% @ 6.25/8.25/7.59/9.19/11.85 - -
2022-10-15 and 16 The Jackbox Party Pack 8 60% keys left -53% @ 11.15/14.09/11.75/15.95/20.19 - -
2022-10-17 and 18 [Anno 1800™ Complete Edition Year 4]() ?% keys left -57% @ 42.99/51.59/51.59/68.79/77.35 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/CH/SZ/SA/LI/AE/BV/SJ/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/QA/LS/NA/ZA Redeem via Ubisoft Connect
2022-10-19 and 20 Frostpunk ?% keys left -83% @ 4.15/4.99/4.99/5.65/7.15 - -
2022-10-21 and 22 Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition 57% keys left -60% @ 9.49/11.99/9.99/13.59/17.15 - -
2022-10-23 Ship Graveyard Simulator ?% keys left -50% @ 5.69/7.49/6.25/8.75/10.75 - -
2022-10-24 Monster Train 52% keys left -80% @ 3.89/4.99/4.19/5.79/7.19 API says RU/KZ/UA/AM/AZ/BY/GE/KG/MD/TJ/TM/UZ/AE/QA/KW/SA/ZA/TR/BS/PA/BZ/CR/SV/GT/HN/NI/VE/CO/GY/LK/GF/BR/PE/BO/PY/UY/AR/CL/EC/IN/ID/VN/TH/PH/CN/TW/HK/SG/BD/BT/NP/PK/SR/MY -
2022-10-25 DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT ?% keys left -54% @ 16.25/18.59/18.59/25.55/25.55 API says AF/AL/AR/AM/BD/BY/BT/BO/BR/IO/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/DO/EC/SV/GE/GT/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IL/JP/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/MO/MK/MY/MV/MX/MD/MM/NP/NI/PK/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/QA/RU/SA/RS/SG/LK/TW/TH/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/CH/CK/VU/NZ/PN/TK/LI/GS/PS/BV/SJ -
2022-10-26 and 27 DEATHLOOP - Deluxe Edition 99% keys left -66% @ 22.09/27.19/27.19/37.39/44.15 API says RU/AM/AZ/BY/GE/KZ/KG/MD/TJ/TM/UZ/UA/AR/BR/PE/UY/CN/TR/US/CA -
2022-10-28 and 29 Riders Republic™ - Gold Edition 97% keys left -71% @ 24.35/28.99/28.99/37.69/43.49 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/BQ/MS Redeem via Ubisoft Connect
2022-10-30 Ghostrunner: Complete Edition 99% keys left -36% @ 22.39/25.59/25.59/35.19/38.39 API says AF/AL/AR/AM/BD/BY/BT/BO/BR/IO/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/DO/EC/SV/GE/GT/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IL/JP/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/MO/MK/MY/MV/MX/MD/MM/NP/NI/PK/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/QA/RU/SA/RS/SG/LK/TW/TH/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN Single key for base game and all DLCs
2022-10-31 Predator: Hunting Grounds - Predator Bundle Edition ?% keys left -79% @ 8.89/8.39/10.49/11.19/14.69 API says AR/AM/AZ/BY/BZ/BO/BR/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/EC/SV/GE/GT/GY/HN/HK/ID/JP/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MD/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/RU/SG/LK/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TR/TM/UA/UY/UZ/VN/IL/CH/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/GS/PS/BL/GP/MF/MQ/PM/RE/YT/BV/SJ/LS/NA/ZA/CC/CX/HM/KI/NF/NR/TV/KR/QA/AE/KW/SA/BT/IN/MX Single key for base game and 5 DLCs

Since expiredDeals was removed, I sometimes forget to check the deal at the last minute to record the number of key sold...

Star Deal Archive

July 2022 to December 2022

January 2022 to June 2022

July 2021 to December 2021

Insanity Sale Apr 2021

Spring Sale Flash Deals Mar 2021

January 2021 to June 2021

Insanity Sale Oct 2020

July 2020 to December 2020

January 2020 to June 2020

July 2019 to December 2019

January 2019 to June 2019

July 2018 to Dec 2018

January 2018 to June 2018

FAQ

Where do you get the number of keys to to sell and sold?

From their API endpoint. Those information is loaded every time you visit their site, just that it's not shown explicitly on the page.

I normally open the web page and use Developer Tool to look at the request, though, since I also need the link to the store page on Fanatical and Steam.

Change log

On 2018-04-06, the API endpoint has been updated to remove the expiredDeals entry, so some of the later deals may not have exact number of keys sold, or no data on number of keys sold when I forgot to check it.

On 2018-05-02, the API endpoint has been updated to remove the number of keys available and number of keys sold, only rounded percentage is returned to the client side. We can only know the amount of keys uploaded from the notes returned in the API. The actual amount of keys allocated for Star Deal is unknown, but can be guessed from previous Star Deals.

On 2018-05-22, the API endpoint has been updated to remove all traces of the number of keys.

On 2018-06-29, Fanatical starts to support AUD.

On 2018-08-10, Fanatical starts to support RUB.

On 2020-10-14, I found out from this comment that the RUB price is not always accurate, so I'll not be reporting RUB prices from now on.

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Updated. The Batman Bundle if ever recycled is the better choice.

Very Positive Action Open World featuring Batman. Pack is bundled 3 times, based game bundled many times.

Probably lowest historical, saving at least $10 compared to buying the game and DLCs separately. However, this deal is not as good as Batman Bundle. Since Fanatical has recycle the Batman bundle several times, hopefully, they will do so again sometime in the future.

5 years ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Arkham Origins is so buggy, but i still would say is better than Arkham Knight

5 years ago

IMPORTANT - This pack no longer includes the Black Mask Challenge Pack and Online Supply Drop DLCs. Your will receive Batman Arkham Origins and the Season Pass with your order. 
5 years ago

That is a crap move from them :/ I can't update the thread right now, though

5 years ago

Sure, those might just be two useless DLCs for the long dead online, and a challenge pack that's most likely postgame content, but that's a pretty shady way to handle a situation like this, without even slashing off a few cents from the price.

I was wondering why they were msising from my order, now I know.
And no, there was no warning on the home page, which is what I used in a hurry due to the convenient add to cart button.

5 years ago

-35% really star deal, tempting like 0%

View attached image.
5 years ago

View attached image.
5 years ago

Updated. Cold deal today.

Very Positive Early Access 3D Crafting Simulation game. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical and saves $2 compared to previous lowest. If you have been waiting for a deal, keep waiting.

Open questions

1. Which package does the key activate?
  2. Are the keys sold by Fanatical region locked, or WW?
5 years ago*

View attached image.
5 years ago

View attached image.
5 years ago

Updated. I'd say it's a nice deal for beginner at Japanese, but it's a flop for people who took even a course in Japanese.

Very Positive education game which teaches the 2 basic sets of alphabets in Japanese. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical, saves a few dime compared to previous lowest, but $4+ compared to regular sale price. These game are geared towards beginners at Japanese, and would be too easy if you pass JLPT N5 (which includes Kanji in their other game). If you are interested in the language, perhaps give it a try.

A note for game collectors and DLC completionists - DLCs for Katakana are not included in this deal.

5 years ago*

FYI to anyone wanting to learn,
In my humble opinion the most effective method to learning ひらがな and カタカナ is a book by James Heisig: Remembering the Kana. I'm sure games such as these help but i'd recommend the book first.

5 years ago

Update. Nice deal for fans of this franchise.

Very Positive DC heroes games. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical, and is a continuation of the previous sale on Direct2Drive, but saves >$15 compared to all other previous sale. For a game which has just been released 6 months, this deal is a steal for fans of this franchise.

5 years ago*

Deleted

5 years ago

ответ вечера - конечно, будет. ворнер бразерс никогда не были замечены в жадности на скидки. и да - оно тебе надо? вон мортал комбат икс со всеми длс за рублей 230-250 можно взять. через годик и эта игра будет такие же деньги стоить 😁

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

даже не запускал еще

View attached image.
5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

конечно запускал 😺

View attached image.
5 years ago

Wow, this is a nice one!

5 years ago

Rapped F5 many times and w8 to load deal price then i imagined 19.69€ is actual "star deal" price, nope

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Currently "last few keys remaining" on the store page for Injustice 2 Legendary Edition.

5 years ago

Yeah. 1% keys left. My guess is that there are less than 10 keys left.

5 years ago

Bump for posterity.

Very Positive Strategy game. Bundled 4 times.

Lowest historical and saves $3 compared to regular sale price. If you haven't owned the game from Nemesis Bundle 4 (tier 1), then this deal is totally worth it.

5 years ago*

For the current deal you have both links going to Fanatical rather than one to Steam as usual.

5 years ago

Thanks for the correction. 👍

5 years ago

5 years ago

Updated. Expensive deal.

Mostly Positive Strategy Turn-Based game. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical and saves $4 compared to previous lowest. This is a nice price point for anyone who plans to play the game soon, and is waiting for a moderate discount on the game. However, do note that reviews mention that the game is currently unstable.

5 years ago*

It sure is an expensive deal, but the game is great... I‘m currently 120 hours in and it‘s still great

5 years ago

That took long?

5 years ago

sorry, i don't understand your question 💮 what took long?

5 years ago

Meant that it was launched what 2 months ago? So it's really recent game.

5 years ago

55% keys left after the first day

5 years ago

The new Battletech patch makes the great game even better!

5 years ago

Updated. Good price for fans of this series.

Mixed Sport Management game. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical and saves $0.5 compared to previous lowest, and at least $1 compared to other ongoing sales. Sale price of the game recently crashed to the range between $15 to $18. If you have made up your mind to buy this game some day on sale, then this is a good chance to buy the game.

Open questions

1. Which package does the key activate?
    • As reported by Frankiscos, when bought from Europe, the key activates sub 199761, which is region locked to European countries (AD/AL/AT/AX/BA/BE/BG/CH/CY/CZ/DE/DK/EE/ES/FI/FK/FO/FR/GB/GF/GG/GI/GL/GP/GR/HR/HU/IE/IM/IS/IT/JE/LI/LT/LU/LV/MC/ME/MF/MK/MQ/MT/NC/NL/NO/PF/PL/PT/RE/RO/RS/SE/SI/SK/SM/VA/XK/YT).
  2. Are the keys sold by Fanatical region locked, or WW?
    • Looks like the key is region-locked
5 years ago*

Very nice deal, but sadly doesn't activate in germany. :/

5 years ago

The deal is over, but it looks like the region information Fanatical has is incomplete. If you use VPN to another European country, I think you can buy and activate the game in Germany.

5 years ago

Thank you, i was looking for a good discount so i got it :)

Which package does the key activate?

It said: Football Manager 2018 Digital (EU) and it has both the FM18 and FM18 Touch versions!

5 years ago

I assume you bought the game from EU, correct? Looks like it is this package

5 years ago

yeap, bought it from Greece

5 years ago

48% keys left after the first day

5 years ago

5 years ago

Updated. This deal is not too enticing with the game constantly going on sale.

Very Positive Co-op cooking game. Bundled once, which was in Humble Monthly August 2017.

Lowest historical according to ITAD, and saves around $0.75 compared to regular sale price. Not a very enticing deal if you are following sale to buy this game.

5 years ago*

64% keys left after the first day

5 years ago

If I didn't have this already, I'd get it.
Its relatively worth the $2.

5 years ago

Very nice deal for people who don't buy bundle, or only buy from store, but most people who buy bundle would have at least the base game already.

Very Positive Strategy game in a Dystopian setting. Base game bundled 3 times, DLC bundled once.

Lowest historical, considering that the DLC's lowest historical is $1.59. This is a great deal to grab both the game and DLC if you have been waiting for a good combo deal, though for bundle buyers, it's better to just grab the DLC from Steam Store.

5 years ago*

i'm surprised that this deal isn't popular ☠ probably most people aready have base game and don't want dlc :O

5 years ago

No point in spending extra for DLC. It's currently cheaper to get only the DLC on Steam.

5 years ago

5 years ago

Yeah, meh indeed.

Very Positive RPG Turn-Based game. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical and saves $0.25 compared to historical lowest, but not the best deal, since it was available as a pack of 3 for ~5 EUR per key. Not a very enticing deal if you have been following the game and waiting for a good deal.

5 years ago*

Thanks a lot! Link for the game goes to Fanatical instead to Steam and history chart for past deals was broken when you added yesterday's deal :)

5 years ago

Thanks for the heads up. 😀 Fixed.

5 years ago

nuhehehe nope "star deal"

5 years ago

33% left, but the deal hasn't ended yet even though the timer has run out.

OK, new deal is up, let's update the thread.

5 years ago

Updated. Even thought the games are dated, some of them has good review, and I doubt people can resist deal for good games under $1.

Package of 4 RTS games, 3 Very Positive, 1 Mixed Review. Package bundled 3 times, but each game has been included in multiple bundles in the past.

Lowest historical, beating the previous record by $0.2, saving around $0.5 compared to regular sale price. If you didn't have it already from some of the perpetual bundles from Fanatical in the past, and you like RTS games from the turn of the century, it's a good chance to grab them.

5 years ago*

Is it normal that you can´t buy games from Fanatical which will not activate in your country or did they just run out of keys? Seems like there are some keys left, but i live in germany and there´s no add to cart button for me :(

5 years ago

Looks like they added that restriction these few months. Just buy it via VPN.

5 years ago

It´s funny because i can buy these games separately but not the discounted bundle. Well, i used VPN now as you suggested. Thanks for the heads up.

5 years ago

55% keys left after 1 day

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.