A few days ago my pc died ( well sort of: after reinstalling the probably dead vga, it worked, but at next the restart it died again; still works with the mobo integrated graphics, so my main suspect remains the vga), and i brought it to the repair technician (...i don't have a spare vga nor a backup support).
I specifically told them not to install a new vga as i'm willing to buy a gtx 970.
Here i come to the point : i found a cheap one manufactured by "point of view" (links: lowest prices first option the latter image is form evga btw)
the problem is, i've never heard about this manufacturer nor i can find this specific vga on their site, however there are a few sites that have started selling it. Anyone has this card or any other info?
I'd like to know at least if it has the 8 pin and how many fans. I won't overclock it but still, i'd like to know if it's any good.
If not, i'm thinking about the zotac

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

yeah, its an asian manufacturer i think i seen some POW cards here but mostly low-end, i you get a warranty should be ok, only one card has died on me and it was an XFX, so much for lifetime warranty, quality is decent enought among all vendors.

9 years ago

try ##hardware@freenode.net plus your pc specs ^^

9 years ago

9 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.