2 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Fix the title...

2 years ago

What's wrong with the title?

2 years ago

I think ILLUSIVE understood "Cryptodancer" instead of "Technomancer" and criticize without taking the time to verify and click on your link.

2 years ago

Specify the store.

2 years ago

Err... you know it's not mandatory to do so when posting a new deal, right? Besides, the link in the OP makes it very clear which store it's from.

By the way, your "Helloween sale 2021" thread didn't have Steam in the title.

Also, it's Halloween, not Helloween. Helloween is a power metal band.

:3

2 years ago

Its STEAMgifts site. And yeah my mistake with halloween.

2 years ago

If you could have asked to have him add GMG in the first place maybe he would have instead of all these extra guessing comments.

2 years ago

That refers more to Steam DRM. All keys given away here aren't bought on Steam store.

2 years ago*

Steamgifts only refers to the type of giveaways allowed on the site (Steam keys), because yeah, it's SteamGifts, not GOGgifts nor OriginGifts, etc. Having said that, people post threads about other stores and platforms all the time. Again, it is not mandatory to include in the title which store the deals come from. As long as it's clearly explained in the OP, it's totally fine. You don't have to be so uptight about it.

My problem with your previous comments is that they didn't come across as a polite suggestion nor request, you demanded that they change their title to include GMG, as if it's something that is absolutely required. Breaking news: it's not.

2 years ago

I don't have any problems with any comments here. It's just i wouldn't get in this thread if the title included GMG in it. And yeah for me in this site when someone starts a thread without specifying a store that means that it's a Steam store.

2 years ago

Seems to be unavailable for me. Probably because of region.

2 years ago

Janky RPG but the story and atmosphere of the game is great, i loved it. Cheap deal.

2 years ago

Having played Mars:War Logs I'd get it to give it a go, being the same universe.
It looks very similar in the execution and this worries me because the other one was at time hard to digest.

2 years ago

BTW, GMG is doing a Halloween Pack with The walking dead at 1€ that will return to your wallet. So if you do the double purchase reinvesting it, you can get both The walking Dead and The Technomancer at 1.76€. Profit.

2 years ago

Thanks for the info.
At least I finally got to use my 2€ coupon.

2 years ago

2 years ago

Closed 1 year ago by magicmase.