Hi all,

I'm a steam curator who reviews games based on the Steam achievements. The Developer of Monster Blast was so generous to share a few extra keys with me. finish this challenging Jigidi to get a chance of winning one of the 4 keys. Steamgifts level 2 is required to be able to enter after completion.

https://www.jigidi.com/created.php?id=m8crzcu3

Here a link to the steam store page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1353310/Monster_Blast/

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Since OP doesn't provide Steam link, here we go: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1353310/Monster_Blast/

3 years ago

Oh oeps sorry I forgot. Thank you for adding it.

3 years ago

Well, SG forbids Referral links outside GAs (like here) and clanid is a reflink ;)

Guidelines

3 years ago

Oeps, changed it now.

3 years ago

And now I can say:

Thanks for this event!

3 years ago

np, thank you for correcting my noob mistakes. I should do more giveaways to get the hang of things hehe.

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

3 years ago

Bump! Thank you!

3 years ago

Friendly bump. Btw, what's your avatar from?

3 years ago

TBH I have no idea. I found this picture like 15 years ago and have been using it since then.

3 years ago

well, it's cool nonetheless :)

3 years ago

I used TinEye to search for similar images. On one of the wallpapers I noticed "Sister Princess". Turned out there's an anime.
I searched a bit further now using the title and reached Safebooru site which proved to have nicely tagged images and it turned out the character is Rinrin from Sister Princess. EDIT: The image itself on Safebooru taken from KonaChan but didn't have the patience to try to reach who drew it.
To think that I could play The Last of Us Part II but preferred to solve that mystery. No, not a hardcore fan of the series - I hate the fake survival forced on the game :P I just liked the image just like you guys :D

3 years ago

What's the Last of Us Part II?

One of those moments I wished I didn't know the source after all.

3 years ago

From what I could find based on your search, it seems that the oldest entry is from 2006 and the author would be "Nemesis" an e-shuushuu user.
This would be the original image, which was uploaded by the same user a few days before the previous image.

3 years ago

BUMPITY BUMP!

3 years ago

Bump for Missi <3

3 years ago

Bump!

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.