January 2020 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 January 31st, 2020: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 February 7th 2020: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Friday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Middle-earth: Shadow of War

• RU/CIS - Russian Federation, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine
  • LATAM - Bahamas, Panama, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Colombia, Guyana, Suriname, French Guiana, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Equatorial Guinea, Haiti, Jamaica, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Mexico, Trinidad and Tobago, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, India
  • Everyone else (including China): ROW

Street Fighter V

• Everyone receives ROW (including ROW for Japan, despite the notification) (confirmation)

GRIP: Combat Racing

• RU/CIS - Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan
  • Everyone else: ROW

Notes:

1. DiRT Rally 2.0 and GRIP come with extra DLCs (separate keys, see below). These DLCs do not take up a choice.

2. In the last sale the upgrade DLC for Middle-earth: Shadow of War was $11.99 @ 60% off. The complete game was $14.99 @ 75% off, so if you're considering to buy it in the next sale this bundle key can save you (only) $3 in the US Steam store (assuming that the discounts will be the same).

3. You can claim two free Two Point Hospital DLCs:

4. You can claim a few free DLCs for GRIP:

5. You can claim a free DLC for Street Fighter V:

6. Street Fighter V - Champion Edition, with all additional pay-2-play characters included, will be released on February 14, 2020.
    Do NOT waste your money buying all the characters separately! You might want to buy the upgrade pack instead. More info here.

🎮 Games (there are 12 choices, of which you can pick 10 if you have the Classic plan):

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Middle-earth: Shadow of War 82% of 23810 🏆 7.50 CV app/356190 W 0 $49.99
Graveyard Keeper 81% of 9525 🏆 3.00 CV app/599140 W M L 1 $19.99
Two Point Hospital 89% of 10406 🏆 5.25 CV app/535930 W M L 0 $34.99
DiRT Rally 2.0 73% of 3695 - 🏆 9.00 CV app/690790 W 0 $59.99
DiRT Rally 2.0 - H2 RWD Double Pack (DLC) 100% of 3 - - 0.45 CV app/988662 W 0 $2.99
DiRT Rally 2.0 - Opel Manta 400 (DLC) 100% of 6 - - 0.30 CV app/1004960 W 0 $1.99
DiRT Rally 2.0 - Porsche 911 RGT Rally Spec (DLC) 73% of 11 - - 0.30 CV app/977660 W 0 $1.99
Street Fighter V 58% of 11406 🏆 3.00 CV app/310950 W 0 $19.99
Bad North 87% of 1725 - 🏆 2.25 CV app/688420 W M 0 $14.99
Trailmakers 84% of 2092 🏆 3.75 CV app/585420 W 0 $24.99
Unrailed! 92% of 1845 - 🏆 2.55 CV app/1016920 W 0 $16.99
Whispers of a Machine 96% of 216 🏆 2.25 CV app/631570 W M 0 $14.99
Them's Fightin' Herds 92% of 1039 - - 2.25 CV app/574980 W 0 $14.99
Mages of Mystralia 88% of 471 🏆 3.00 CV app/529660 W 0 $19.99
GRIP: Combat Racing 89% of 1685 🏆 0.00 CV ☠ app/396900 W 0 $29.99
Artifex Car Pack (DLC) 100% of 9 - - 0.75 CV ⚙️ app/1087830 W 0 $4.99

⚙️ - Steam is learning about this game, therefore some features will be limited (no card drops, achievements won't count, the game will not give a +1 to your library etc.) More Changes Addressing Fake Games

Extras: Unparallel (DRM-free Game)

Retail:

• $333.84

CV:

• all: 45.58 (depends on what you pick)

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Note: There has been recent quiet changes to the non-Classic subscription costs for non-USD regions: regional pricing is now a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Your New Year’s Resolution is...

View Results
[Recurring subscription] ...to play only good games this year and these seem to fit into that category.
[New subscription] …to never miss a good deal when I see one.
[Maybe subscribe] ...to ponder more before jumping into a decision.
[Have] …to stop hoarding games that I already own.
[Pausing] ...to be more responsible. Holiday’s gone. Back to school / work! No time to play games any more :(
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] … to fatten my savings account like a turkey before Christmas.
[Complaint] I just bought these in the sale. Refund time?
[Complaining subscriber] I paid for the Classic sub to get *all* the games, and now it's already just 10 out of 12...

Bad North just got removed from GOG Connect... :/

By the way, free Two Point Hospital DLCs when you register on their website @ https://www.twopointhospital.com/

4 years ago

Thanks

4 years ago

I registered but didnt see or get any DLC?

4 years ago

There should be a link to this page:
https://www.twopointhospital.com/register

Once you click that button it adds the DLC to your library,

4 years ago

Awesome, thanks!

4 years ago

Whispers of a Machine is wishlisted
Two Point Hospital and Graveyard Keeper are interesting
Them's Fightin' Herds is so absurd it's great

unsure about Unrailed, Mages of Mystralia and Bad North (Was free on Epic and it's not in the gog connect deal anymore) and seriously unsure if I want to support the fuckfest that is Shadows of War.
And I don't like racing games at all. (does that make me racist? hm...)

4 years ago

Grip +1 DLC comes with Separate keys (I am an idiot, and missed DLC key) , activated as GRIP RU-CIS for me. Two Points Hospital - no regional locks, WW version

4 years ago*

so im a classic suscriber... they give us 12 games. so we can choose 10 no ?

4 years ago

Yes, 2 will be left unpicked.

4 years ago

Skip Unrailed and Bad North for me, other unlocks looks good.

4 years ago

Wanted at least 3-4 of these for a while so I'll unpause for sure, and some others look really good. Hardest thing will be choosing which 10 to keep.

4 years ago

Hopefully you can win a couple of them and then pick the remaining ones you don't have :)

4 years ago

Really good bundle this month :)

4 years ago

Aside from Shadow of War which I already own along with all of the DLC's I don't think there's a single game I'd play from those. I'll either pause this month or buy it if I can find some good trades for these games.

4 years ago

is Shadow of War only base game?

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

The base game is still really good especially if you played the first one and liked it. I've pumped over 200 hours into it!

4 years ago

Shadow of Mordor is standard edition. Dirt rally 2.0 and dlcs , and Grip and dlc are separate keys

4 years ago

Dirt is separate keys. You claim one, and it has another box saying free content doesn't take up choices.

4 years ago

maybe it's just because we're only just past the christmas sale, but despite having like half of these on my wishlist, I'm not at all enamored and might pause this month
and maybe its just my gambling-addicted brain but I think knowing what I'm going to get up front makes me want it much less than if I'd paid at the start of the month for shadow of war (for a friend, since I already own it) and then got these as a surprise at the end of the month.
and hell, maybe now having to pick 10 out of 12 and knowing I'll be locked out of two is giving me too much grief.

4 years ago

Grip and DLC are seperate keys (2 in total).
Dirt Rally and DLC also seperate keys (4 in total).
Skipping on Bad North and Them's Fightin'Herds

4 years ago

Grip and dirt 2.0 have the dlcs?

ED: now i see in the OP.

4 years ago

Very nice bundle for the subscribers. Having to pick from the 12 available is going to be a tough choice. Should I be greedy and pick the 10 I don't own or skip 2 I don't own and make giveaways for shadows of war and grip?

4 years ago

About two too many racing games.

4 years ago

Not a bad bundle per se, but tough luck for me.
I have the only game the makes this worth getting -- Shadows of War. Graveyard was on my WL, but it's also a cheap game. Same goes for WoaM. Bought Mages of Mystralia 15 days ago T_T The other games are the total opposite of something I'd play haha

Better luck next month.

4 years ago

Actually it is not worth getting this bundle for Shadow of War. If bundle was in 2018. maybe. Now you can get Definitive Edition for 7-8 dollars and this is only Standard.

4 years ago

You mean on GMG, right? Anyway, it still costs more than most other games. I didn't get it now anyway, it was even cheaper on Nuuvem a while back.

4 years ago

This is incredible. Out of those games I currently have 5 on my wishlist, even though I "only" have 110 games on my wishlist, and had 9 on my wishlist in total before. Is this a dream? If so, wake me up!

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Is autocharge not a feature anymore? I don't remember pausing but HB didn't charge me for choice #2 and its waiting for me to manually choose to unlock the entire thing...

4 years ago

autocharge is one week before the deadline

4 years ago

You will be autocharged for this one at the end of the month, nothing is changed.

4 years ago

Autocharge remains on the week prior to reveal. On the previous Humble Choice it was last week (if you had already purchased you received no notification as it was already done), on this one it'll be on January 31st.

4 years ago

Thanks for the replies o/

Autocharge withdraws money automatically for month to month and I presume it should automatically deduct a month from a prepaid subscription?

Perhaps there was some minor error as I never paused but HB choice #2 only showed up in my purchase history after I chose to manually unlock the bundle just now...

4 years ago

Autocharge withdraws money automatically for month to month and I presume it should automatically deduct a month from a prepaid subscription?

That's right, when the autocharge kicks in, it is the same as deducting a month from the prepaid. Had you been paused at that date, no auto and no deduction would occur.

Perhaps there was some minor error as I never paused but HB choice #2 only showed up in my purchase history after I chose to manually unlock the bundle just now.

That's the way it works. They now show you all the games on reveal, but do not presume that you will want to take them (in case you wish to skip them altogether). You have to manually indicate you wish to unlock at the present time... if you don't do so manually (or pause) until the autocharge date, they'll charge you and give you the games only at that point.

4 years ago

Thank you for the comprehensive explanation <3

4 years ago

now this is a solid bundle.
Whether or not it's your taste, everyone should be able to agree it's good value.

4 years ago

Agreed. Also happy cakeday :D

4 years ago

+1. Happy cake day dingbat :)

4 years ago

That's right and if you like racing it's a great bundle. Unfortunately for me there is nothing I would play not even for free.

4 years ago

Happy cake day o/

Its great value indeed, there's something for nearly everyone's tastes. I just can't decide if I want to keep unrail as it seems to be a game where the fun factor is proportional to the amount of players...but regardless of preference or if you already own the game or not, the games are solid picks in general.

4 years ago*

Happy 🎂day! :)

4 years ago

it is, that's not exactly the problem
for example, i want Dirt rally 2.0. i actually want the deluxe edition, it's cheaper for me to get the full Super Deluxe Edition on steam, than it is to activate this base game, and then upgrade to full.
maybe it bothers me more to have the base game, than most other people. regardless, it pisses me off, that they purposely kept Monte carlo, Opel Manta, lancia 037 behind a paywall, this is what i play the most with

4 years ago

I'm not as interested in specific cars as I am in getting the rest of the tracks. But I dont' blame them for not including the season passes.

4 years ago

I dont blame HB, its just that Dirt Rally 2 is a mess of dlc right now, most of which are in the previous game.
This included tracks, not just specific cars, in fact the base game doesnt offer a wide range of scenarios
EDIT: Happy factory day

4 years ago

Per Dirt. Fandom, Dirt Rally has 10 locations, Dirt Rally 2 has 25 locations, of which 11 are DLC that doesn't quite add up
2 of the Dirt Rally locations are in the base game, the other 8 are in the DLC

Dirt Rally has 46 cars, Dirt Rally 2 has 79 cars, of which 27 are DLC.
it looks like about half a dozen cars from Dirt Rally do not appear in Dirt Rally 2.0. Of the ones that did make, ti roughly half are in the base game and half are now DLC

the worst of it is, the new tracks & cars and the old tracks & cars are spread out over the different seasons. It'd be better if, say, Seasons 1 and 2 were all tracks & cars from Dirt Rally, and Seasons 3 & 4 were all new, but alas.

4 years ago

how much does the upgrade to the shadow of war definitive edition cost ? just bought the definitive edition during the steam sale and now i'm thinking of refunding it and going for the humble classic edition then upgrade it which should not cost much

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

well, it worked for me with shadow of the tomb raider, got the standard version from humblebundle then the definitive package price dropped to below 11$ from 24$, i wonder if this one has a " complete your package " option to exclude the base game's price from the package when buying it while having the base game

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

i think you're mistaking " packages " and " bundles " as some games in the store have bundle options which usually does not have a complete package options no matter how many games of the bundle you have in your account but the packages ones do exclude the price of the items you have then apply the package discount on the result price of rest of the package and there are tons of games especially indie games that does that, take a look at klei games for instance whenever they release a new game their long time fans can get them at like -40% day 1 and they do include their games in the packages on purpose to reward their faithful followers

EDIT: lol i did not read the notes on the op, the definitive eiditon upgrade will cost 11.99 during sales instead of 14.99 if you have the standard edition so i will just keep it for now and redeem grid 2's dlcs with my remaining choices, one more thing i want to know is if your unclaimed choices will carry over to the next month ? that would be a good thing to know since i own many games from this bundle already and i'm a classic subscriber

4 years ago*

1. DiRT Rally 2.0 and GRIP come with extra DLCs (separate keys, see below). These DLCs do not take up a choice.
4 years ago

https://store.steampowered.com/sub/281112/

Doesn't appear to be an upgrade option there (as signaled by a blue bundle marker).

4 years ago

Good old deceive packages which include the season pass and each part of the season pass to make it look like you save more than you do.

4 years ago

RU/CIS: Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™ Standard Edition
Locked to: Russian Federation, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine
Texture packs:

!addlicense ASF app/561950 app/666840

Upd:
I wish they add global unactivated choice counter so you can use them on future Choice bundles. For the moment activated only 5 games (struggling about Bad North - have this edition in EGS)

4 years ago*

Unused choices do not expire when the month ends or in the future (you can claim them whenever you want, for that specific month) but do not roll over to any following months as they are specific to the month they were purchased for.

4 years ago

Definitely solid bundle, going to be interesting choosing which 10 to keep.

4 years ago

I got one game I definitely don't want, 4 I definitely want, and the rest are on the maybe list

4 years ago

WOW now that i see the dlcs for dirt rally 2.0 the base game feels like a DEMO. ahahahahahah

4 years ago

Damn, you are right. I imagined it was like the first one, but nope. At last some competition for Paradox. :P

4 years ago

Man, they excluded most cars and tracks from the base game. Great, racing game without cars and tracks and it costs 60$.

4 years ago

Yes i see that, its a shame because i love the first dirt and all codemasters in general... Have to give it a try to see... At least came with 3 dlc cars. ahahahah

4 years ago

8 tracks in the base game, 3 tracks in each of the 4 seasons.
So yeah, less than half.

There are 20 cars in the 4 seasons (5 in each) and I believe 4 more not in the seasons. I wonder how many cars aer in the base game?

4 years ago

This is a good bundle from my perspective. Of the 12 games, 1 I owned (Graveyard Keeper), and 1 I didn't care for one (Street Fighter V). Them's Fightin' Heards was iffy, but the other 9 were solid choices and I look forward to playing one day in the future.

4 years ago

Love it. So many wishlisted games.

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.