January 2020 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 January 31st, 2020: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 February 7th 2020: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Friday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Middle-earth: Shadow of War

• RU/CIS - Russian Federation, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine
  • LATAM - Bahamas, Panama, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Colombia, Guyana, Suriname, French Guiana, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Equatorial Guinea, Haiti, Jamaica, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Mexico, Trinidad and Tobago, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, India
  • Everyone else (including China): ROW

Street Fighter V

• Everyone receives ROW (including ROW for Japan, despite the notification) (confirmation)

GRIP: Combat Racing

• RU/CIS - Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan
  • Everyone else: ROW

Notes:

1. DiRT Rally 2.0 and GRIP come with extra DLCs (separate keys, see below). These DLCs do not take up a choice.

2. In the last sale the upgrade DLC for Middle-earth: Shadow of War was $11.99 @ 60% off. The complete game was $14.99 @ 75% off, so if you're considering to buy it in the next sale this bundle key can save you (only) $3 in the US Steam store (assuming that the discounts will be the same).

3. You can claim two free Two Point Hospital DLCs:

4. You can claim a few free DLCs for GRIP:

5. You can claim a free DLC for Street Fighter V:

6. Street Fighter V - Champion Edition, with all additional pay-2-play characters included, will be released on February 14, 2020.
    Do NOT waste your money buying all the characters separately! You might want to buy the upgrade pack instead. More info here.

🎮 Games (there are 12 choices, of which you can pick 10 if you have the Classic plan):

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Middle-earth: Shadow of War 82% of 23810 🏆 7.50 CV app/356190 W 0 $49.99
Graveyard Keeper 81% of 9525 🏆 3.00 CV app/599140 W M L 1 $19.99
Two Point Hospital 89% of 10406 🏆 5.25 CV app/535930 W M L 0 $34.99
DiRT Rally 2.0 73% of 3695 - 🏆 9.00 CV app/690790 W 0 $59.99
DiRT Rally 2.0 - H2 RWD Double Pack (DLC) 100% of 3 - - 0.45 CV app/988662 W 0 $2.99
DiRT Rally 2.0 - Opel Manta 400 (DLC) 100% of 6 - - 0.30 CV app/1004960 W 0 $1.99
DiRT Rally 2.0 - Porsche 911 RGT Rally Spec (DLC) 73% of 11 - - 0.30 CV app/977660 W 0 $1.99
Street Fighter V 58% of 11406 🏆 3.00 CV app/310950 W 0 $19.99
Bad North 87% of 1725 - 🏆 2.25 CV app/688420 W M 0 $14.99
Trailmakers 84% of 2092 🏆 3.75 CV app/585420 W 0 $24.99
Unrailed! 92% of 1845 - 🏆 2.55 CV app/1016920 W 0 $16.99
Whispers of a Machine 96% of 216 🏆 2.25 CV app/631570 W M 0 $14.99
Them's Fightin' Herds 92% of 1039 - - 2.25 CV app/574980 W 0 $14.99
Mages of Mystralia 88% of 471 🏆 3.00 CV app/529660 W 0 $19.99
GRIP: Combat Racing 89% of 1685 🏆 0.00 CV ☠ app/396900 W 0 $29.99
Artifex Car Pack (DLC) 100% of 9 - - 0.75 CV ⚙️ app/1087830 W 0 $4.99

⚙️ - Steam is learning about this game, therefore some features will be limited (no card drops, achievements won't count, the game will not give a +1 to your library etc.) More Changes Addressing Fake Games

Extras: Unparallel (DRM-free Game)

Retail:

• $333.84

CV:

• all: 45.58 (depends on what you pick)

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Note: There has been recent quiet changes to the non-Classic subscription costs for non-USD regions: regional pricing is now a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Your New Year’s Resolution is...

View Results
[Recurring subscription] ...to play only good games this year and these seem to fit into that category.
[New subscription] …to never miss a good deal when I see one.
[Maybe subscribe] ...to ponder more before jumping into a decision.
[Have] …to stop hoarding games that I already own.
[Pausing] ...to be more responsible. Holiday’s gone. Back to school / work! No time to play games any more :(
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] … to fatten my savings account like a turkey before Christmas.
[Complaint] I just bought these in the sale. Refund time?
[Complaining subscriber] I paid for the Classic sub to get *all* the games, and now it's already just 10 out of 12...

GRIP Combat Racing: 0 CV. Free on Alienware Arena 7 months ago
https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/sXC33/free-grip-alienware-l30-out-of-keys

4 years ago

4 years ago

Isn't the Alienware skin DLC free on Steam?

4 years ago

So thats probably why I owned it.

4 years ago

Own Two Points, Graveyard and Shadow of War. Hard to justify keeping for this month, may enter some giveaways and/or group buy 1 or 2 high wishlist games~

4 years ago

cool demo bundle

4 years ago

I dont get all this racing games.

4 years ago

Same. But at least I know how people feel about platformers or RPGs if they don't like them :D

4 years ago

Pause a month for me...

Of the three games in this bundle that appeal to me, I already own two.

EDIT - And a check of my library reveals that I forgot that I had the third one and just hadn't got around to playing it... Damned backlog. :P

4 years ago*

Happy Cake Day!

4 years ago

Yep, I'm definitely pausing on this one

4 years ago

Is it still possible to claim all of those games for keys/generate gift links on one page at once, we used to have with one click?

4 years ago*

Since you have to literally choose games here (one by one), there's no take-all way. But the resulting keys will still all be listed on the same per-bundle Downloads page as it's always been.

4 years ago

It takes clicking five different "pause my subscription" buttons for them to accept it. I don't know if it has been like this before but either way it's rediculous.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago

It takes only one click to "unpause", they don't care even if it's a misclick

4 years ago

Really shows their priority. Assuming it was a misclick do you know if it is possible to pause again right away?

4 years ago

Unpausing involves buying, so no.

4 years ago

Thanks!

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

Really great one this month. Funny thing is I had Graveyard Keeper in my cart but chose to remove it since I wanted to get a bunch of DLC instead. Too bad Shadow of War still has Denuvo though.

4 years ago

3 wishlisted games so I'm taking this humble choice. Still, need to make some choice there.
Already had Graveyard Keeper that I reeeeally like, redeemed Two Point Hospital, Bad North and Them's Fightin' Herds still thinking about the rest

4 years ago*

Already had Shadow of War, but with Graveyard Keeper, Bad North and Whispers of a Machine... I am happy. Might also check out Two Point Hospital since I have it now.

4 years ago

I'll admit, I might bite

4 years ago

That is a loooot of racing.

4 years ago

Usually it's a lot of <insert other game stereotype not all people like> 🤷‍♀️

4 years ago

Eh, sometimes they have highly varied packs with no genre dominating. Granted, this race-inclined pack is still a bit more exciting than another half dozen puzzle platformers and/or side-scrolling rogue-lites…

4 years ago

I love puzzle-platformers, one of my favorite genres. On the other hand sports and fighting games are not my cup of tea. Would like more point & click ones, like Whispers of a Machine this month.

4 years ago

When we usually get like 4 platformers it's funny 2 racing games apparently triggers "so many racing games" in people.
Or is the dlc listings for them in the table that does it?

4 years ago

Three. :) Trailmakers is also a racing game.

4 years ago

It is?
If so that makes it easy to pick it as #10 for me.

4 years ago

Pretty good and I had a 3 dollar coupon so 9 bucks for ten games from which 4 were wishlisted. So far redeemed Dirt 2, GRIP, (I love racing games), Middle Earth and the Unrailed game, looked like something my wife would enjoy so I had it WL`ed. The other games look pretty good as well but will take a closer look before I redeem or gift. Bad North I got from EGS so that leaves 6 out of 7. All in all, pretty stoked.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

Remember Shadow of War getting good amount of gunk said about it back in time when it was relevant.
It used to be full of paytowin lootboxes; those got removed in mid-2018. Looks like a good game now.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Great bundle, just Graveyard Keeper and Two Point Hospital are worth a lot for me.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

boring games lets see if i can reach 6 months paused

4 years ago

Racing to get my subscription paused.

4 years ago

So far my choice in Humble Choice has been the pause button.

4 years ago

+1

4 years ago

Anyone else who had to pay to renew the subscription first before bein able to choose games?
Though it would cash in automatically when you already had subscriptions before.

4 years ago*

Deleted

4 years ago

Yup. The same question appeared above: Humble does not assume you will want the current games, you have to manually indicate if you wish to unlock or pause (or be billed automatically on autocharge day if no action is taken).

4 years ago

Middle-earth: Shadow of War Definitive Edition is cheaper in my region than BaseGame + Expansion Passes. Nice scam!

4 years ago

Pretty sure that applies everywhere tbh

4 years ago

But that's the normal way games are sold?
Otherwise you'd just buy the base game and expansion pass separately instead of the 2in1 bundle?

I don't get it.

4 years ago

this thing will never fix for itself if this "seems to be" supported by gaming community.

What you said is a materialization what I said before here.
This will keeps us gamers close to demos and away from full games for a long time.

4 years ago

Yeah, this is the rule for every game out there. It's like a tax for trying a game then buying dlc vs taking the plunge. That existed since the beginning of gaming.

4 years ago

DLC Hell.

4 years ago

GRIP, SF5, Shadow of War, Two Point...yea definitely DLC Hell.

4 years ago

How can you forget the biggest offender - Dirt Rally 2.0. For one moment I thought that it was published by Paradox. :)

4 years ago

DLC for grip is just more vehicles

4 years ago

This is a really good bundle, with the exception of dirt rally that needs you to buy seasons, most with car and track dlc of things that can already be found on the original Dirt rally.
Still, Rally has far better physics, handling and content than the old Dirt titles, so its not a bad deal, unless you really care for having the full content, which means you will have to pay a significant amount sooner or later on some Super Duper party pooper Deluxe Edition

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.