Edit:
After some deliberation I decided to cancel this idea.
I originally wanted to do a silly guessing game to spice up my inbox and I was curious to see what people would guess and if they'd expand on why they guessed that. Unfortunately I didn't think the whole thing through. I got no one but myself to blame for not just making some sort of puzzle instead, but I did genuinely fail to take into consideration that people would rather go out of their way to stalk me through Google rather than just take a wild guess.

At first I figured I'd just let it slide since I was going to do giveaways anyway, but seeing third of the votes "mysteriously" get the game right before even one day had passed really did sour the whole thing for me. I also don't think it's fair toward the handful of people who made genuine guesses that I'd essentially be rewarding that many 'cheaters', so I'm just not gonna bother keeping this open for the duration I had intended and I'll just do WL giveaways instead.

I hit 200 perfect games on Steam recently and since I had celebrated reaching 100 games with a train, I figured I should mark this occasion somehow as well. However I don't have any old bundle keys left since I got rid of all of them during December, so instead I started thinking what if I just made a giveaway of the game that took me to 200?

I'm gonna be a bit more annoying about it and take it step further by making this a two-step guessing game. In the poll you see selection of games that I've gotten all achievements on. Vote for the one you think was the one that got me to 200 and then check back in about ten days to see how it turned out.

If the correct game made it to the top #2-5 spot on the results, I will make a giveaway for it.
If it made it to #2-3 then I will make a giveaway for it and the game(s) above it.
If it made it to #1 then I will make a giveaway for it and the games that came on spots #2-5.
All these giveaways will be level 1 invite-only giveaways and appear on this thread sometime in the next ten days, Valentine's Day at the very latest. I will update the title when I've added the giveaways and consider the poll closed.

I realize this gives me wiggle room to just not make a giveaway at all if the results don't go that way, so I'm adding a second step to ensure I will be giving away the game anyway. Leave a comment on the thread with your guess and if the guess is right, you will receive access to a level 3 giveaway for the correct game sometime in the next two weeks. One guess per user, please!

Ps. I made my Steam profile private for the timebeing so you won't be able to go check for my unlocking dates that easily, this is purely intended as a guessing game and not a puzzle with clues to hunt for. :P

View attached image.
2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Which one was it?

View Results
Afterparty
Blair Witch
Close to the Sun
Detroit: Become Human
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Dishonored 2
Dry Drowning
Heavy Rain
INSIDE
Metro 2033 Redux
Oxenfree
Resident Evil 2
SOMA
Spirit of the North
The Beast Inside
The Evil Within 2
This War of Mine
Through the Woods

i don't want any games but i voted for though the woods

2 years ago

So did I because it's a great game that doesn't really get much recognition. :P

2 years ago

I guessed Spirit of the North.

Also, congrats on 200 perfect games!

2 years ago

I think it might be Detroit: Become Human

2 years ago

Congrats on your 200 perfect games ! damn i never have the courage to finish the few achievement left when i am done with a game haha

2 years ago

I'll go for Heavy Rain because.... Shaaaaaun!!!!
But I stop by also to say thanks because I discovered here the existance of Spirit of the North which is now officially in my radar.

Congrats for the 200. Being mostly story games I'd never repeat them to alter my path for an achievement.

2 years ago

Shaaaaaaauuun! Shaaaaauun! SHAUUUUUN! (I also take Heavy Rain)
I loved "Indigo Project" (aka Fahrenheit) back then from the same game studio.
Congratulations for 200 perfect games. This is amazing!

2 years ago

I'll make an out there guess and say that it was Heavy Rain

2 years ago

👏 I will go for Detroit: Become Human

2 years ago

My guess is blair witch, congrats on 200 100%'s!

2 years ago

Spirit of the north

2 years ago

im gonna guess not Afterparty cause that game has some known achievements bugs and i was unable to finish cause it auto saved me behind a chunk of the map.....
i guess i will go with

2 years ago

gratz! ^_^

I'm trying my luck with Detroit Become Human ;)

2 years ago

2 years ago

Heavy Rain sounds like a special enough game to be your 200th!

2 years ago

Congrats on 200.

Man, talk about having to guess without a clue. I'll pick Spirit of the North, just because the game seems nice

Edit: Too many people picking on the top 3 options. I think I'll go with a lesser used. Dishonored, for example

2 years ago*

I guessed INSIDE. Congrats on 200 Perfect!

View attached image.
2 years ago

Congrats on 200.

My guess: Heavy Rain.

2 years ago

Congrats! Guessed Dry Drowning because one is not like the others

2 years ago

I'm going with Soma.

2 years ago