You can get one here
During checkout you need to enter a coupon code, which i can't post here because they are referral-based but you can click here to search for one.
Can't say anything about the quality because i just ordered mine and delivery could take up to a month but for $1 i couldn't pass it up, even if it turns out to be shit.

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Nice find man. Maybe now I'll make a nice Dawn of the Dead (78) mousepad.

1 decade ago

Now that's classy.

1 decade ago

Gonna hijack this reply. I got a mouse pad for myself and a friend. Both of them were quite good. The print quality is stunning for a 1 buck mouse pad, provided you used a high resolution source picture. As for the quality of the mouse pad. It's rubber-ish on the bottom, which make the pad stay in one place. It's also flexible. For 1 dollar I really recommend buying it.

1 decade ago

Buying one just based on your review. Thanks Jerry!

1 decade ago

You're welcome. I am really happy with my mouse pad. If you want here is a photo of the pad I ordered for myself:
http://i.imgur.com/YAcYWab.jpg

And here is a photo of the pad with a portable game system to show you the size of the pad:
http://i.imgur.com/bfctVqN.jpg

Sorry for crappy image quality and orange-ish lighting. It looks much better irl.

1 decade ago

how long did it take to get to you? I'm assuming you ordered it before Nhoise mentioned it

1 decade ago

i just bought a mousepad with a One Piece picture on it lol. ^__^ but i want a pack of custom playing cards too.... do they scan for IP addresses? or can i get another code and do it again???????

1 decade ago

Once I bought a similar price chinese "gaming" mouse pad because I already bought some things so I decided to get it too, and I can say mouse pads for that price are bad, bad quality print(colors can be easily degraded by sun or any liquid), I preferred continue using my table without any mouse pad because it was useless.

But if it's a custom image print, I think you can get it if the size is good, because getting a mouse pad of the size of your mouse or just little bigger is not really useful, but 1$ is 1$

1 decade ago

Exactly, if it turns out to be crappy quality then so be it.. but if it turns out to be ok then i got a sweet ass Night of the Rabbit Woodsprite custom mousepad for $1

1 decade ago

I think after you use it sometime, you will give this mouse pad to someone from your relatives, as I did with mine, but for 0,99$ to put an image you want, get it, just to satisfy yourself :D

1 decade ago

I doubt that the mousepad is going to be of duable quality.

1 decade ago

But look at dem reviews

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

1 decade ago

I just got mine. It's thinish but the picture quality is amazing and the overall quality is great for a 99 cent mouse pad. In the thread where I saw the offer there were people saying that they had been using their mouse pad for a year and had no problems. And this was at /r/dota2 so you know these mouse pads are putting in work.

1 decade ago

Bought one myself around half a year ago, more or less.
Still in one piece.
Likes to stay in one place - when you move mouse, it's mouse that move, not mousepad :P
For some reason I expected something bigger, but it's enough for my movements.
From material, not plastic.

I like it, especially for $1. Too bad I didn't received that code before Xmas, would gift few around.

1 decade ago

Thanks for sharing man :D Just ordered mine

1 decade ago

Does it include shipping?

1 decade ago

Yes, free shipping world wide

1 decade ago

free world wide shipping? Nice, gotta make me one :)

1 decade ago

I ordered one without a problem, but now when my brother registered and tried to order one for him, it said the codes are single use only. Is it only one per IP? When will the promo end?

1 decade ago

It will end on January 30th and it's indeed only 1 per IP

1 decade ago

Thanks, he'll be leaving the 7th so he'll be able to order it from his apartment.

Edit: Mmmmh, the thing is he registered from here, should he make a new account when he gets there or could he use the one he created here?

1 decade ago

Get him to make a new account.

1 decade ago

I have no idea, i think he needs to make a new account because his account is now linked to your IP.
Else everyone could just go to random places and order mousepads from there with the same account.

Also i just noticed my referral code is valid til February 28th, so i'm guessing different ref codes hav different expiration dates.

1 decade ago

Thanks for letting us know. I just made one for myself :-)

1 decade ago

Got one awhile ago, for some reason my desk around the mouse pad is black now? XD

1 decade ago

Quality of the mousepad is horrible.
Printing quality is rather good, but the foam which the mousepad is made of smells disgusting.
I am not using my mousepad this can't be healthy...

1 decade ago

If it really turns out to be that bad i'll just wrap it in plastic and hang it on the wall lol

1 decade ago

it really is a smelly neoprene rubber, but it gets better over time.
quality is ok.
print quality is also, ok.

1 decade ago

I don't use mousepads.

1 decade ago

You do use mousepads.

1 decade ago

I wonder if my gf would like to be shining on my mousepad.. Possibilites are endless!
Seems unlikely it will replace my steelseries mousepad but for $1 it will be fun :D

1 decade ago

I'll tell you what.

No.

Sorry, that was harsh... :(
1 decade ago

+1

1 decade ago

;(

1 decade ago

abc123abc123
no use ..

1 decade ago

may or maynot have ordered myself a sexy elizabeth one

1 decade ago

Mine came, more than a week, less than a month, I wasn't really paying attention.
It did cost 99 cents. It is a mousepad. It does have the picture I chose.
I intended to gift it, but I maybe didn't choose the best art for their process. The colors are a tad dull.

I'm quite pleased for the price. :D

1 decade ago

Man, can't choose between this and this....

Man might just flip a coin....

1 decade ago

I would choose Mr. Sparkle if it wasn't so stretched and if it didn't have the dialogue bubbles. Something like this.

1 decade ago

I ordered mine last year on this site for the same price and I'm still using it.
It's still good-looking and in good shape so it's worth buying one for that price if you're looking for a new mousepad.
I think I'll even buy another one.

1 decade ago

for the price it is great.
overall quality & print quality are just ok, or about average.
go ahead and get creative.

1 decade ago

Duuude I was gonna get my partner a custom mousemat for his birthday and I woulda paid a whole lot more than this. Thanks, I'm gonna order us both one :)

1 decade ago

I just ordered one with LoL image, cost 1.16 when converted, so not a big deal if it's not too good :P

1 decade ago

Trying to add you on Steam, need to talk with you, not sure if it will go through thx for trolling kids.

Thx for talking.

1 decade ago

Thanks for the tip. I vaguely remember some deal like this from a while back, and got one just now.

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by LeLobster.