Is like previous sales auto discovery activity working on latest ASF of last week? Any changes to be done in configs? Adjustments? How many queues this time 1 or 3?

3 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

I don't know how responsive the SG community is on ASF matters, now that Archie pulled back from the site (and closed the relevant support thread). As an alternative consideration, you could try enquiring directly to the ASF community (I believe these are the appropriate links for the Steam and Discord) and see if that gets you a quicker or more thorough response.

3 years ago

I've seen an answer from Archi in some thread less than six months ago, so they're still using the site to some extant (apart from the giveways).

On this specific topic, I received one card today from the queue (and you can't get more) , so ASF is still working correctly.

3 years ago

The discovery thing is working the same way, no need to change the configs. If you want the 10 cards from voting on games, there's a special release you can learn more about in the announcement in the ASF Steam group. Also I think there is only 1 card dropping per day from the discovery queue.

3 years ago

Yep, 1 per day from queue and 10 total from voting one time during the sale. So if you don't have that many accounts you can easily just vote manually too.

3 years ago

So if you don't have that many accounts

Hmm...

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.