Capcom Summer 2022 Bundle

3 Tiers, 9 Items

08 Jun 2022 - 23 Jun 2022

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

This bundle is not available in Japan!

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen: RU/CIS, LATAM (+run lock) receive region locked keys. Everyone else: ROW; SEA receives 2 keys (one SEA-locked, the other one ROW)
DmC Devil May Cry: RU/CIS, LATAM (+run lock) receive region locked keys. Everyone else (including SEA): ROW
Monster Hunter: World: RU/CIS, LATAM (+run lock) receive region locked keys. Everyone else (including SEA): ROW
Devil May Cry 5: RU/CIS, LATAM (+run lock) receive region locked keys. Everyone else (including SEA): ROW
Devil May Cry HD Collection: RU/CIS, LATAM (+run lock) receive region locked keys. Everyone else (including SEA): ROW

gift link notification
Japan should be able to activate the ROW key that everyone else receives.

Bionic Commando: only RU/CIS receives region locked keys. Everyone else (including SEA): ROW
Ultra Street Fighter IV: only RU/CIS receives region locked keys. Everyone else (including SEA): ROW
gift link notification
Japan should be able to activate the ROW key that everyone else receives.

Street Fighter V: RU/CIS, LATAM (+run lock) receive region locked keys. Everyone else (including SEA): ROW
Strider: RU/CIS, LATAM (+run lock) receive region locked keys. Everyone else (including SEA): ROW without Japan
gift link notification
Japan will not able to activate the ROW key for Strider but should be able to activate the ROW key for Street Fighter V, regardless of the gift link notification.

πŸ”‘ Full list of subs (ROW purchase)

Which of the keys are in stock? Check below:

Game ROW SEA LATAM RU/CIS
Strider πŸ”ƒ βœ… πŸ”ƒ ?
Bionic Commando πŸ”ƒ πŸ”ƒ βœ… ?
Street Fighter V πŸ”ƒ πŸ”ƒ β›” ?
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen πŸ”ƒ πŸ”ƒ πŸ”ƒ ?
DmC Devil May Cry πŸ”ƒ βœ… πŸ”ƒ ?
Ultra Street Fighter IV πŸ”ƒ βœ… ❌ ?
Monster Hunter: World πŸ”ƒ βœ… πŸ”ƒ ?
Devil May Cry 5 + Vergil πŸ”ƒ βœ… β›” ?
Devil May Cry HD Collection πŸ”ƒ βœ… πŸ”ƒ ?
Street Fighter V - Season 5 Champion Edition Upgrade Kit ❌ ❌ ❌ ?

Note: this chart is compiled entirely based on your reports. If you see inconsistencies, please notify me ASAP via a direct message on the thread or a reply to one of my existing comments (replying to someone else will not make me see it, thus this chart will not be updated accordingly).
Also, I tried to link the icons to relevant comments when available, but they're pretty difficult to see in the chart :)

βœ… = in stock
❌ = not in stock
πŸ”ƒ = was out of stock at some point, now back in stock
β›” = was out of stock. then restocked, and now out of stock (again)

Notes:

• Street Fighter V - Season 5 Champion Edition Upgrade Kit is currently out of stock (source).

• Some people report having 2 leys for Dragon's Dogma: one is a SEA-locked (ran out of stock now?), the other one is ROW. (source 1 & source 2). Same thing happens with Devil May Cry HD Collection for some people.
  • The old Devil May Cry 5 store sub has been retired and replaced with Devil May Cry 5 + Vergil which additionally includes the Devil May Cry 5 - Playable Character: Vergil DLC. The key from this bundle is for the new version of the store sub (with the DLC), which means that it can be activated on top of the old one. If you already own Devil May Cry 5 from an older store purchase, make sure not to waste this key by activating it on top of your existing content, unless you also want to own the Vergil DLC.
  • Initially, Street Fighter V was in T1, but then moved to T2 after 1 day.

Tier 1 - 1 USD | 1 EUR

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Strider 86% of 1722 ❀ πŸ† 2.25 CV app/235210 W 4 $14.99
Bionic Commando 75% of 1029 - - 1.50 CV app/21670 W 2 $9.99

Tier 2 - 10 USD | 9.02 EUR

Street Fighter V 69% of 22470 ❀ πŸ† 0.00 CV ☠ app/310950 W 1 $19.99
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen 89% of 20377 ❀ πŸ† 4.50 CV app/367500 W 2 $29.99
DmC Devil May Cry 93% of 14443 ❀ πŸ† 4.50 CV app/220440 W 3 $29.99
Ultra Street Fighter IV 90% of 7305 ❀ πŸ† 4.50 CV app/45760 W 1 $29.99

Tier 3 - 20 USD | 18.19 EUR

Monster Hunter: World 87% of 213347 ❀ πŸ† 4.50 CV app/582010 W 0 $29.99
Devil May Cry 5 + Vergil 94% of 46433 ❀ πŸ† 3.75 CV app/601150 sub/613144 W 0 $24.99
Devil May Cry HD Collection 90% of 3617 ❀ πŸ† 4.50 CV app/631510 W 0 $29.99

☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.

Retail:

• Tier 1 = $24.98
  • Tier 1 + 2 = $134.94
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = $224.91

CV:

• Tier 1 = 3.75
  • Tier 1 + 2 = 17.24
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = 29.99

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

πŸ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's a UserScript for that! It's called the RaChartβ„’ Enhancer!

RaChartβ„’ Enhancer SG Thread (deleted)
RaChartβ„’ Enhancer SG Thread (web.archive.org)

This script enhances the charts by showing you which games you already own from the ones in it. If you own it, the row will be highlighted with a green color.

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Will you have a blast this summer playing these games?

View Results
[T1] I guess no one can complain about 3 good games for a dollar, even bundled several times already?
[T2] I'm quite sure that the T3 games will soon get rebundled at more affordable prices. But since I don't own the ones from T1+T2 yet, might as well buy them and get it over with.
[T3] My Wallet May Cry... no, will CERTAINLY cry... but it's for a good cause, I swear!
[Have] I'm a Game Hunter and I practice this sport on a daily basis. As such, I already own everything I need from this bundle.
[Skip] There are some good games buried in here, but none of them fits my tastes.
[Choicetato] Still better than the last Choice bundles that we had. At least this one doesn't include an Origin key!

Gonna try buy a bundle splitted Dragon's Dogma since that's what I want the most, but otherwise I might end up getting t3 because the whole bundle is pretty good.

1 year ago

If I liked Bayonetta then I guess I'm likely to enjoy Devil May Cry as well? I think they play pretty similarly, right?

I tried playing a demo of Monster Hunter once but couldn't really get into it...but maybe this would be a chance to give the series another go. I'm not really interested in Street Fighter or the other lower tier games but the DMC, Monster Hunter and Dragon's Dogma games make it very tempting.

1 year ago*

I've added you to Steam to discuss one thing about DMC.

1 year ago

I got DMC 5 and it's DLC, Devil May Cry HD Collection and MONSTER HUNTER: WORLD which I played. I don't have RISE though, but I'm willing to wait for it as it's not worth for me to pay Β£15.20 for 3 games I already own. T2 fits exactly what I wanted and don't have as games. I only played DMC, but I'm glad to have it on my Steam. Good bundle though!

PS: I am waiting for the DLC to steam key to be available. Anyone has the same issue?

View attached image.
1 year ago

Got this message

"ATTENTION: We have run out of Steam keys for Devil May Cry HD Collection. We are getting more ASAP. We will have Steam keys for you as soon as they are available again!"

Does anyone knows how long it may take for them to get more? This collection was kinda the main reason I bought this bundle tbh :(

1 year ago

For example i bought Prey Deluxe Edition on May 20, when it was already out of keys, and then i got the key on june 4-th, so it could take a good couple of days.

[Edit] Just bought it and i got keys for the collection as well, not sure if they put it back, or i just got lucky....

1 year ago*

Maybe it's only out of keys for my region (I'm from LATAM)

1 year ago

Yeah, that could be that they don't have as many region locked keys

1 year ago

Just bought the bundle, I was able to reveal every key, nothing out of stock. I'm from Canada.

1 year ago

Possibly, because I don't have that notification but I DO have it for Dragon's Dogma... except they gave me a ROW key (and still have another space for the key from SEA). Maybe they give you one if your region is out of stock?

1 year ago

Still nothing here, I'm probably gonna be checking every hour, but I'm expecting it to take a few days like Nick said.

1 year ago

just bought it, and key already available here ! SEA region atleast

1 year ago

Update: Just received an email saying that the keys are restocked and was able to retrieve and activate mine. :)

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

Amazing T3 even at that price, and a good reason to skip this month's modest Choice. However, either it's sold a lot quickly or they were given a woefully low number of keys...

1 year ago

For anyone that was looking to grab just Dragon's Dogma, it just went on sale as of 50 minutes ago for $4.79 (USD) at the Steam Store!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/367500/Dragons_Dogma_Dark_Arisen/

1 year ago

1 year ago

Even though I might never play any of these games, I find it hard to not buy humble bundles, as the money goes the charity anyway.

1 year ago

For anyone interested:

DmC Devil May Cry: Vergil's Downfall is on sale on Steam at the moment (75% off).

1 year ago

They removed SFV from Tier 1

1 year ago

Now in Tier 2

1 year ago

Yeah it is in tier 2 now. Looks like someone messed up.

1 year ago

Oh, guess there goes any interest that I had in this bundle. I should have bought it right away instead of waiting around.

1 year ago

I was just about to buy tier 1 and they removed the only title I wanted from it. xD Just my luck.

1 year ago

Same

1 year ago

tier 1 squad

1 year ago

Shame you can't get just T3, I only want the DMC games.

1 year ago

Is Monster Hunter Rise - 50% Off Coupon only used in the whole price?

1 year ago*

It stacks with choice discount.

1 year ago

i got double of some games, did anyone else too?
like i have 2 listings of dmc hd collection, i revealed one listing's key, the second one below it is still unrevealed..

1 year ago

bought the bundle and 2 game run out of keys :(
Bionic Commando
Street Fighter V

DMC HD is available for SEA region atleast

1 year ago*

Is Strider available for you?

1 year ago

it was available at the time of the post, i'm sure it was out of stock a few hour after my post since i got ROW key too like the NZ one
but both game are available now

1 year ago*

Quite tempted to T3 but noticed I don't have time to play all the DMC and won't have time for them in a while. So I can wait. I picked T1 because I keep entering in Strider GAs when I see them and it is a good game for a dollar since I lost it while bundled before.

1 year ago

I've been put off the DmC series in the past due to Denuvo, but now that this has been removed I may give it a shot after all.... if my potato PC can run it :D

I see Streetfighter V still has some invasive DRM on it though, so I'll be leaving that one alone. All SF games in my library are now non-functional due to abandoned DRM, and "CrackProof" doesn't sound like something that bodes well for the future....

1 year ago

Denuvo!! lagging games since its existence
they put it in the new vocaloid game, it offsets the music and game. making it worthless.

1 year ago

for me in new zealand, DMC HD is available but
Strider
Bionic Commando
Street Fighter V

are out of stock

1 year ago

@sensualshakti they seems to be back in stock now.

Strider
Bionic Commando
Street Fighter V

hopefully dont go out of stock again lol

1 year ago

Looks like DMC HD Collection still has a lot of audio issues (and save issues?), so not worth bothering with that.
But DMC5 and MH:W would be nice to have.
hmmm...

1 year ago

I can revealed the other keys of Dragon's Dogma, I'm from SEA.
And I know I got two of Dragon's Dogma. Before that, the SEA Locked, out of stocked.
Now, its seems back in stock

1 year ago

my friend tried to redeem both keys, and it worked both. 2 license for 1 game

1 year ago

Very interesting

1 year ago

Is there any different about it? maybe the index

1 year ago

Ys, i try to redeem Dragon's Dogma, and it works. But the other one, Devil may cry HD collection didn't work

1 year ago

What do you mean by DMC HD didn't work? Did you receive two keys?

1 year ago

I try to redeem another key of DMC HD, but it said I already own it.

1 year ago

Maybe because you already have it long time ago?

1 year ago

omg fam you can only activate 1 key per account lemme try it for you xdddd (joking)

1 year ago

Just got an email that say, the key's back for Dragon's Dogma SEA Region.

Keys are now in stock for Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

1 year ago

Own DMC, DD:DA, & MHW but dang I want to get this, haha. Maybe make a friend play some World with me, lol. Still really sad you can't transfer progress from Switch over to PC in Rise, though, so not completely sure I want it on PC yet...

Also, why'd they change T1, I was definitely surprised at it originally, but kinda lame that they just change it. "Hopefully people won't notice..." - Humble Employee who screwed it up initially

1 year ago

Is it possible to share the discount codes with somebody else or do you have to use them yourself?

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.