Capcom Summer 2022 Bundle

3 Tiers, 9 Items

08 Jun 2022 - 23 Jun 2022

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

This bundle is not available in Japan!

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen: RU/CIS, LATAM (+run lock) receive region locked keys. Everyone else: ROW; SEA receives 2 keys (one SEA-locked, the other one ROW)
DmC Devil May Cry: RU/CIS, LATAM (+run lock) receive region locked keys. Everyone else (including SEA): ROW
Monster Hunter: World: RU/CIS, LATAM (+run lock) receive region locked keys. Everyone else (including SEA): ROW
Devil May Cry 5: RU/CIS, LATAM (+run lock) receive region locked keys. Everyone else (including SEA): ROW
Devil May Cry HD Collection: RU/CIS, LATAM (+run lock) receive region locked keys. Everyone else (including SEA): ROW

gift link notification
Japan should be able to activate the ROW key that everyone else receives.

Bionic Commando: only RU/CIS receives region locked keys. Everyone else (including SEA): ROW
Ultra Street Fighter IV: only RU/CIS receives region locked keys. Everyone else (including SEA): ROW
gift link notification
Japan should be able to activate the ROW key that everyone else receives.

Street Fighter V: RU/CIS, LATAM (+run lock) receive region locked keys. Everyone else (including SEA): ROW
Strider: RU/CIS, LATAM (+run lock) receive region locked keys. Everyone else (including SEA): ROW without Japan
gift link notification
Japan will not able to activate the ROW key for Strider but should be able to activate the ROW key for Street Fighter V, regardless of the gift link notification.

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (ROW purchase)

Which of the keys are in stock? Check below:

Game ROW SEA LATAM RU/CIS
Strider ๐Ÿ”ƒ โœ… ๐Ÿ”ƒ ?
Bionic Commando ๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ”ƒ โœ… ?
Street Fighter V ๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ”ƒ โ›” ?
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen ๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ”ƒ ๐Ÿ”ƒ ?
DmC Devil May Cry ๐Ÿ”ƒ โœ… ๐Ÿ”ƒ ?
Ultra Street Fighter IV ๐Ÿ”ƒ โœ… โŒ ?
Monster Hunter: World ๐Ÿ”ƒ โœ… ๐Ÿ”ƒ ?
Devil May Cry 5 + Vergil ๐Ÿ”ƒ โœ… โ›” ?
Devil May Cry HD Collection ๐Ÿ”ƒ โœ… ๐Ÿ”ƒ ?
Street Fighter V - Season 5 Champion Edition Upgrade Kit โŒ โŒ โŒ ?

Note: this chart is compiled entirely based on your reports. If you see inconsistencies, please notify me ASAP via a direct message on the thread or a reply to one of my existing comments (replying to someone else will not make me see it, thus this chart will not be updated accordingly).
Also, I tried to link the icons to relevant comments when available, but they're pretty difficult to see in the chart :)

โœ… = in stock
โŒ = not in stock
๐Ÿ”ƒ = was out of stock at some point, now back in stock
โ›” = was out of stock. then restocked, and now out of stock (again)

Notes:

• Street Fighter V - Season 5 Champion Edition Upgrade Kit is currently out of stock (source).

• Some people report having 2 leys for Dragon's Dogma: one is a SEA-locked (ran out of stock now?), the other one is ROW. (source 1 & source 2). Same thing happens with Devil May Cry HD Collection for some people.
  • The old Devil May Cry 5 store sub has been retired and replaced with Devil May Cry 5 + Vergil which additionally includes the Devil May Cry 5 - Playable Character: Vergil DLC. The key from this bundle is for the new version of the store sub (with the DLC), which means that it can be activated on top of the old one. If you already own Devil May Cry 5 from an older store purchase, make sure not to waste this key by activating it on top of your existing content, unless you also want to own the Vergil DLC.
  • Initially, Street Fighter V was in T1, but then moved to T2 after 1 day.

Tier 1 - 1 USD | 1 EUR

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Strider 86% of 1722 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/235210 W 4 $14.99
Bionic Commando 75% of 1029 - - 1.50 CV app/21670 W 2 $9.99

Tier 2 - 10 USD | 9.02 EUR

Street Fighter V 69% of 22470 โค ๐Ÿ† 0.00 CV โ˜  app/310950 W 1 $19.99
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen 89% of 20377 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/367500 W 2 $29.99
DmC Devil May Cry 93% of 14443 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/220440 W 3 $29.99
Ultra Street Fighter IV 90% of 7305 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/45760 W 1 $29.99

Tier 3 - 20 USD | 18.19 EUR

Monster Hunter: World 87% of 213347 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/582010 W 0 $29.99
Devil May Cry 5 + Vergil 94% of 46433 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/601150 sub/613144 W 0 $24.99
Devil May Cry HD Collection 90% of 3617 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/631510 W 0 $29.99

โ˜  - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.

Retail:

• Tier 1 = $24.98
  • Tier 1 + 2 = $134.94
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = $224.91

CV:

• Tier 1 = 3.75
  • Tier 1 + 2 = 17.24
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = 29.99

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's a UserScript for that! It's called the RaChartโ„ข Enhancer!

RaChartโ„ข Enhancer SG Thread (deleted)
RaChartโ„ข Enhancer SG Thread (web.archive.org)

This script enhances the charts by showing you which games you already own from the ones in it. If you own it, the row will be highlighted with a green color.

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Will you have a blast this summer playing these games?

View Results
[T1] I guess no one can complain about 3 good games for a dollar, even bundled several times already?
[T2] I'm quite sure that the T3 games will soon get rebundled at more affordable prices. But since I don't own the ones from T1+T2 yet, might as well buy them and get it over with.
[T3] My Wallet May Cry... no, will CERTAINLY cry... but it's for a good cause, I swear!
[Have] I'm a Game Hunter and I practice this sport on a daily basis. As such, I already own everything I need from this bundle.
[Skip] There are some good games buried in here, but none of them fits my tastes.
[Choicetato] Still better than the last Choice bundles that we had. At least this one doesn't include an Origin key!

When I go to the checkout it says that the Street Fighter discount code can't be used on the Street Fighter upgrade kit somehow. Does anyone know anything about this?

1 year ago

Maybe because the keys are exhausted.

PS: The DLC is on sale on Steam, too, with 50% off.

1 year ago*

Thanks for the notice! I'm not sure how it goes btw, Idk if you can help me. I try to get the Bundle Kit upgrade (on Steam) and it tells me that if I buy it for myself they won't give me an extra copy of SFV, as if it wasn't an upgrade but the game as a whole what I'm purchasing. Also, are the new characters like Rose included in the Champion edition or do I need the new season pass for that?

1 year ago

Regarding HumbleBundle: Normally, the coupon should be applied when you add the DLC to your cart. But I am a bit confused, because the linked DLC here isn't the Champion Edition Upgrade. The CEUK is this: Champion Edition Upgrade Kit

Regarding Steam: If I understand it correctly, you only get everything including Season 4 and you'll still ned the Season 5 pass, but to be sure, you should wait for someone who can confirm it. I only have the base game.

1 year ago

The Champion Edition Upgrade Kit contain Everything from Season 1 to season 4. The Season 5 Character Pass Doesn't included(Which is where Rose character are).

1 year ago

Oh okay, I see. Thanks a lot to both of you!

1 year ago

Wait they move Street Fighter V to T2? Scam get even more scammier...

1 year ago

what scam? how is this a scam? sorry but instead of buying games buy a dictionary to look up what scam means

1 year ago

They probably just made a mistake which they fixed. Most likely not intentional.

1 year ago

What a mess....
At the Bundle launch the coupon was Street fighter V - Season 5 Champion Edition Upgrade Kit for 9.99โ‚ฌ

Now it's called Street Fighter V - Champion Edition Upgrade Kit for 12.49โ‚ฌ

Is it the same ?

Anyway the coupon is not valid with https://www.humblebundle.com/store/street-fighter-v-champion-edition-upgrade-kit/addtocart
or any other DLC.

View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
1 year ago

Following the Link from sensualshakti, the DLC isn't the same. The coupon is valid with your linked DLC - it is just out of stock. It isn't valid, because it is 50% off anyways and it doesn't stack.

1 year ago*

I don't undestand, if 50% discount & coupon doesn't stack...
What is the interest of the coupon ??

1 year ago

I don't know if it's the case here. But this was the case sometimes
It's confusing, yes. But the coupon expires later than the sale ends, so you can use it after the sale.

1 year ago

Lol Best coupon Ever !

1 year ago

I played my first ~2hrs of DMC1 HD and to my surprise that game is kicking my ass. The first boss turned out to be a massive roadblock for me because I somehow was unable to properly read its mechanics but I eventually managed to beat it only to run into this shadow lion thingy the next mission and get instantly obliterated by it xD This game is great.

1 year ago

View attached image.
1 year ago

I feel my body is ready for some punishment

1 year ago

Overall the game didn't turn out to be that difficult on normal (only played a couple of missions on hard), I just really struggled with the first boss. Even without the physical punishment it is still a really good game tho, regardless of its age.
As for mental punishment ... avoid DMC2. I knew that people claimed this game was bad but I couldn't imagine it being this bad. It is a genuinely bad game without any redeeming qualities.

1 year ago

Lol glad i bought tier 1 before they changed it.

1 year ago

Same.

And I revealed the keys immediately.

1 year ago

I'm confused with SFV.
When I booted it up it said Champion Edition had a pop up about the upgrade kit, but the upgrade kit DLC turns it into Champion Edition as well or it's a bundle of other DLC?
So to complete the game I'd need to shell out 12.49 for the DLC bundle on sale and the final season which is 12.49 on sale?
I don't like Street Fighter that much.

1 year ago

Yes, you have to buy the Championship Edition Upgrade Kit and the Season 5 Premium Pass to have a complete the game. Optionally also the Wallpaper Pack.

1 year ago

Can't believe they moved SFV to Tier 2. Was gonna grab it D:

1 year ago

7 of 9 games in LATAM purchases without keys, Bionic Commando ans SF IV are the only one redemable. WTF is going with HB.

1 year ago*

This happens so often, it's like HB partnered with a grey market reseller that has to slice open cheap retail boxes, rather than the publisher that sits on infinite keys for everything.

1 year ago

if they continue like this... it could be true in the future...

1 year ago

Aka The OUT OF STOCK bundle.

1 year ago

View attached image.
1 year ago

So many out of stock.
How many bundles have they sold?
Is it a good bundle and people are buying it, or there are so many resellers...

1 year ago

its a good bundle not gonna , dmc5+ vergil and monster hunter world when on sale on steam they cost more then 20$ ;)

1 year ago

You can see the counter on the top right of the page.
Currently it's at:
155,589 Sold
raised โ‚ฌ230,183 for charity

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago*

Thanks!

1 year ago

I received duplicate keys for DMC HD and Dragon's Dogma. Can I give them away here or humble bundle will deactivate them later?

1 year ago

Did you get 2 copies of DMC HD? How?

1 year ago

Some people from SEA received a ROW key and a SEA-locked key. It's highly likely that Humble Bundle will deactivate the ROW keys, since these were allocated by mistake.

1 year ago

https://i.imgur.com/IFDLGlt.png
Do you know how to decide which key is SEA or ROW? Thank you.
The first row of each game was activated successfully.

1 year ago

No, I don't know which ROW is which.
If you have the SteamDB extension and if you redeemed your keys, it should highlight the package owned, so you can maybe identify them based on that.
Or, of course, by checking the redeemed key with ASF if you have it installed.

1 year ago

If I'm from LATAM and someone gives me Devil May Cry 5 ROW, it means I won't be able to activate it, right?

1 year ago

ROW can be activated anywhere in the world.

1 year ago

SEA here
I got 2 keys for Dragon's Dogma, one is ROW and one for SEA, and can reveal both, strange, haven't activated yet cause I'm gonna gift it
DMC HD is for ROW, no SEA option
Devil May Cry 5 and Street Fighter V are exhausted for now

1 year ago*

Thank you!

1 year ago

Bought the bundle today, in EU region, Street Fighter V and Devil May Cry 5 are out of stock.

1 year ago

Thanks!

1 year ago

Just bought the bundle in Slovenia (EU). All games out of stock apart from Strider, Bionic Commando, Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen and DmC: Devil May Cry.

1 year ago

Thank you, this info is very helpful!

1 year ago

Glad to help. Thank you for all the bundle threads!

1 year ago

Dang, DMC HD is out of stock in the USA.

1 year ago

Thank you.

1 year ago

Did someone used their calculator upside down or something this time?

Disgraceful how they are still short on so many items.

1 year ago

And deceitful not to show on the bundle page they are out of keys for some games (or most, in certain regions).

1 year ago

Just got it from LATAM only SF IV is out of stock

"ATTENTION: We have run out of Steam keys for Ultra Street Fighterยฎ IV. We are getting more ASAP. We will have Steam keys for you as soon as they are available again!"

1 year ago

nearly everything is out of stock to me including Dmc Devil May Cry, Bionic Commando and Dragon's Dogma :(

https://ibb.co/c3w3stq
https://ibb.co/hVpwfL0

1 year ago*

What is your Humble Bundle region? Each region has different out of stock games, as you can see in the chart from the OP.

1 year ago

US region

1 year ago

Thanks! So basically only Strider is available now for ROW purchases.

1 year ago

yeah :(

1 year ago

Thanks for sharing this info.
The Humble ROW key is great because most Japanese games can't be activation in Japan and SEAO.
I asked my American friend to purchase one for me.
Most of the keys are out of stock so it looks like I will have to wait a while for them to be restocked.
(Edit) I got all keys next day.

1 year ago*

Almost all the keys are out of stock as of this moment. Only DMC collection and Strider are not (ROW) Embarrassing.

1 year ago

yup

1 year ago

Only Strider and Bionic Commando showing as in-stock here (NZ).

1 year ago

Keys are back in stock (EU).

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.