⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Dungeons 3

Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI

Tier 1 - $1

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Niche - a genetics survival game 87% of 1923 reviews 🏆 2.70 CV W M L 0 $17.99
Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation 78% of 1317 reviews 🏆 4.50 CV W 3 $29.99
Throne of Lies 85% of 1486 reviews - 1.50 CV W M L 1 $9.99

Tier 2 - BTA (lowest so far: $4.15 + $0.01)

Dungeons 3 94% of 5917 reviews 🏆 6.00 CV W M L 1 $39.99
Offworld Trading Company + Jupiter's Forge No user reviews (Included game has cards) - 5.25 CV (?) 0 $34.98

Tier 3 - $9

Stellaris 77% of 32427 reviews 🏆 6.00 CV W M L 2 $39.99
Plague Inc: Evolved 93% of 18746 reviews 🏆 2.25 CV W M L 2 $14.99

Tier 4 - $15

Sid Meier's Civilization VI 67% of 36852 reviews 🏆 9.00 CV (?) W M L 1 $59.99

Note: Offworld Trading Company + Jupiter's Forge is one key that activates the following:

Offworld Trading Company 74% of 3698 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    W M 5 $19.99
Offworld Trading Company - Almanac DLC (DLC) No user reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W M 2 $ -
Offworld Trading Company: Jupiter's Forge Expansion Pack (DLC) 92% of 14 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W M 2 $14.99
Offworld Trading Company - Core Game (DLC) 89% of 9 reviews - -    Giveaways    W M 1 $19.99

Retail:

• Tier 1 = $57.97
  • Tier 1 + 2 = $132.94
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = $187.92
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = $247.91

CV:

• Tier 1 = 6.00
  • Tier 1 + 2 = 17.24
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = 25.49
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = 34.49 (?)

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's an extension/UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!

This script enhances the charts by showing you which games you already own from the ones in it. If you own it, the row will be highlighted with a green color.

Thanks to luckz for the poll!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Skillful bundling or a Throne of Lies - you decide.

View Results
[Tier 1] A good price for not-so-Niche games.
[BTA] My very own Offworld Dungeon awaits!
[Tier 3] Not having these games Plagues me. Onwards to the stars!
[Tier 4] The extra $6 for Civ 6 without DLC won't make my wallet cry.
[Have] These seem oddly familiar?
[Expensive] I can't see value in T2/T3/T4.
[Not interested] Too much strategy for one day, where are my pixel-platformvanias?

I already have everything I'm interested in this bundle, so it's a skip.

5 years ago

I still don't get how bundle CV works. Tier 4 is 15 bucks and Civ6's regular price is 60. That's barely a 75% discount and the game gets reduced CV? I thought it was only for Monthly games and anything discounted over 94%

Not complaining because I don't care about CV since I made level 5 and it's just something that happens when I make GAs but I'm really curious. Over a year and I still haven't gotten the way things work. Makes me feel dumb.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

5 years ago

aaaaah yeah I thought it was in a monthly before the decision was made to count them as reduced CV but I was probably wrong. Good call.

5 years ago

The "rule" is that a game is moved to the partial CV list if the minimum that one pays for the bundle is less than or equal to 5% of the total retail value of the bundle (preorders and in general the lowest Monthly fee are considered as "paid value" ). In addition to that, some specific games from the Monthly are added to the partial CV list if they sell for low prices on the grey market (this is to avoid the CV exploit). Also, if a game gets rebundled several times (like the GMG games for example), it's also added to the partial CV list.
Variations of the "rule" may occur (for example sometimes only some tiers are taken in consideration, while the last tier remains full CV if the total retail value is too low for the rule to apply).

These games aren't immediately added to the partial CV list - it depends on how overloaded the SG support is, I assume. When they do get added, the CV is recalculated and downgraded. So even if you see it as full CV now and you make a giveaway for it now, then your CV will anyway be decreased after some time if the game will be added to the partial CV list with this start date.
Considering that it's very likely that Civ VI will be added to the partial CV list soon, I already list it as such in the.chart. It would be nearly impossible (and a huge waste of time) for me to keep an eye on what's added daily and modify all my past charts to reflect the new CVs.

TL;DR: Civ VI gives full CV now, but will probably switch to partial CV soon and all users' CV will be recalculated, therefore it's not very useful to list it as full CV in this chart.

5 years ago*

Ah see that's where I was wrong. I thought the bundle was evaluated for each tier and not as a whole. So yeah the total retail value vs the bundle price makes a big difference.
Thanks for making me feel less dumb!

5 years ago

I like that tier 1 :)

5 years ago

I like it, let's see what to buy =)

5 years ago

Wow! It's the "Humble Monthly Rebundle Bundle -- Bonus Edition!".

Ashes of the Singularity
Dungeons 3
Offworld Trading Company
Stellaris
Civilisation VI

This is one of the best bundles I've seen, unless you're a long-term Humble Monthly subscriber.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

First tier looks good. Bought

5 years ago

So we all agree it's one of the best Humble Bundles in months?

5 years ago

No, previous and one before that beat this one easily.

5 years ago

Nopee. not at all interested in those games, but I bought the bundle last week.

5 years ago

Fair enough, the two previous bundles were also quite decent (however, the 3rd tier of Humble Indie Bundle 20 was a major let down). I was just surprised to see so much positivity around this bundle after several months of continuous disappointment.

5 years ago

Got T1 for the Ashes benchmark.

5 years ago

Oooh so that's where all the Niche giveaways came from!! Really tempting :3

5 years ago

Tier 3 is cheaper than Tier 2... and I don't want Tier 3 :/

5 years ago

This is weird, I think it's the first time I see that happening.

5 years ago

4 tiers. If average just exceed tier below, it's possible. But it's still not worth buying this for such a price.Only 3 games for 9$+. Cause I already got the rest from tiers 1/2/3/4... That's why i wanted to buy tier2.

5 years ago

That is bad. I want to get tier 3 but now cannot already.
Have to wait it drop back.

5 years ago

But tier 3 won't drop. It's fixed price. Only tier 2 is above the average.
That's the problem. Tier 3 is cheaper than tier 2 and is listed before.

5 years ago

I want to pay $9 and get all 3 tier. Now only can get 2 tier not worth.

5 years ago

Oh, wait... so if You buy tier 3, You won't get tier 2? OMG. This is epic fail and scam IMO. Cause tier 2 should be before tier 3.It doesn't matter than tier 2 is mroe than tier 3... You should get all previous tiers... Man, that's pretty bad.

5 years ago

The sub linked to the ROW version does not mention any "Known restrictions" on its "Information" tab. Does that mean that this ROW key can be redeemed by someone from any other region(EU/RU/CIS/BR/IN/Asia)?

5 years ago

Yep, a ROW key can always be activated everywhere.
ROW = no activation restriction.

5 years ago

Thanks. So why doesn't HB give everyone ROW keys instead of giving region restricted keys?

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Civ 6 will be the big draw (and Stellaris for those who don't have it already). Civ is undoubtedly pulling the average up, even though every time I see the game mentioned people are like meh on it. I passed until there is a GOTY edition, if I want it at all.

5 years ago

Civ 6 was on a Humble Monthly and other games have been even cheaper around so I didn't really expect the price to skyrocket (I only needed Offworld DLCs from T2, considering the price I decided to skip T2 and get T1 only). I'd understand if it were GOTY, but it's the same base game they already put on Monthly :/

5 years ago

I would guess resellers, or someone found a cave withstrategy fanatics. Even if they are monthly repeats, the bundle has very, very good games at a disgustingly great price ( 6 pretty big-scale strategy games, ending up for ~2.5$each)

5 years ago

The problem is that people could have gotten those games. I'm not a strategy fan and got all tier 3 and 4 games from bundles, so fans should have got this already. Yet we have absurd situation here, when tier 3 is cheaper than tier 2.

5 years ago

Last time I remember if someone buy $1 tier, they will also lock into tier 2 with that current BTA.
So anyone here that buy with $1 earlier can test this for us. If you now add $8, will you get tier 2 and tier 3 or only tier 3 because now BTA higher than tier 3 $9.00.

5 years ago

Yes, you can. I bought it at tier 1 and it says if I add $5.16 more I can unlock tier 2 and if I add $8 I'll get tier 2 and 3 unlocks.

5 years ago

Thanks

5 years ago

Tier 1 for me now as tier 3 and tier 2 have swapped places which I didn't know could happen.

5 years ago

That's insane!
Humble thinks they can do what they want!
come to think of it.....not that we can stop them!

5 years ago

only way is if everyone buys the tier 1 bundle now and it comes down back down in price but it doesn't seem likely now.

5 years ago

I think this is the first time that they did this, but not the first time for BTA costing more than the next tier, one of the SW bundles achieved the same. (And I think a Pathfinder book bundle) It looks really weird and unusual, but more logical - as you scroll down, you get more stuff, with higher prices.

5 years ago

The thing that irritated me was for $9, I could get all three tiers and now, if I spend $9 I get a lot less. Its my fault for waiting I suppose but I didn't think waiting until closer to the deadline would be an issue. Live and learn I suppose.

5 years ago

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't BTA on 2nd tier originally?
It is now on tier 3!
If so, they didn't only swap tiers, but also put the BTA on a different tier.......

I have the feeling that what Humble is doing ins't quite legal here.
But then again who would sue them.......
But sending them a mail and telling them this is simply not okay might help!
Mind you, I don't have a very submissive nor polite mail in mind.

I am not sending them a mail myself, cause I practically own everything from tier 2 , 3 and 4.
But I would have if I had wanted those tiers.

Going to pick up tier 1, so maybe I am helping a little bit getting BTA down.

5 years ago

Yes BTA and Tier 3 have swapped positions due to the increased price of BTA tier. When you buy tier 3 when it originally came out, it included the BTA items as it was less in price at that time. As they have swapped positions now, the only way to get the same games now is to buy the BTA tier which cost more than tier 3 originally cost. If you now spend $9, you only get the tier one games as well as stellaris and plague inc.

5 years ago

I have the feeling that what Humble is doing ins't quite legal here. But then again who would sue them.......
But sending them a mail and telling them this is simply not okay might help! Mind you, I don't have a very submissive nor polite mail in mind.

I'm afraid the other guys lead you on the wrong track there:

Humble didn't set up anything different with this Bundle (except it has 4 Tiers).
The odd fact that the BTA price has risen and is now more than T3 (as you said it was intitially cheaper than T3) is just that, an odd coincidence because apparently Tier 4 is the most attactive Tier in this Bundle. Actually Humble can't even influence that (without doing fake purchases from themselves).

Edit: While we have grown acustomed to 3 Tier Bundles with BTA being Tier 2, BTA technically doesn't have a fixed Tier number. It just means Beat the average. That's where the misunderstanding is coming from.

5 years ago*

Well I fully get what has happened here.
But it still strikes me as odd -to say the least- that tiers can be swapped and BTA moves to a different tier!
As a customer, I am not amused by these practises!

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago

Cross posting here, just missed this message.
They did move the bta to a different tier, it was first on tier 2, now it is on tier 3.

5 years ago

There are no "tiers" with Humble. If you want to complain do so on the OP I suppose?

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Logical to the eye?
What kind of argument is that?

Beating BTA usually unlocks a higher tier for the customer.
To me it looks like Humble screwed themselves with this bundle and we are paying the price to that!

To me it does absolutely make no sense to swap tiers and put BTA on a different tier!

Okay so tier 2 became more expensive than tier 3, then imo they should have just given tier 3 (the original one) to those who bought tier 2.

They made an error in judgement and letting us pay the price for it.
IMO swapping tiers is just not okay.

5 years ago

I have the vague feeling there's something lost in translation here or maybe I just misunderstand the issue.

Okay so tier 2 became more expensive than tier 3, then imo they should have just given tier 3 (the original one) to those who bought tier 2.

But why? Those who bought the BTA Tier cheap for let's say $4,20 in the beginning get their cheap BTA Bundle (and still can upgrade to $9 if they want to do so) while those who are buying it now receive the 9$ Tier anyway because they're paying more than 9 bucks.

So what exactly is the complaint? That the price has risen and now BTA Tier is not worth it anymore?

5 years ago*

I don't know, it just rubs me the wrong way.
And I feel that it is not right, but maybe my explanation fails to show that.

Getting tier 1,2 and 3 is now more expensive than $9, just a $0.66 or something, but still.
Guess that's my issue.

to me if feels like Humble woke up realizing "ohh we could make more money, cause people are willing to pay more"

Tier 3 was fixed at $9.
Now tier 3 is over $9 already, and to make it more confusing tier 3 used to be tier 2 and vice versa.......

I am not losing sleep over it, was stating my opinion.

5 years ago

I am not losing sleep over it, was stating my opinion.

Yeah, no on 2nd thought I sorta get what you mean:

I guess those most affected are the people who would have bought the BTA Tier for the early bird price of ~5$ and now feel like they have to pay for games they didn't want (Stellaris & Plague Inc) if they buy it now.

But I guess that's also where 2 things (timing to snatch the ideal BTA price & BTA crossing Tier boarders) come together.

5 years ago

They already did this long time ago with Arma Games Bundle

5 years ago

I really don't get the uproar caused by the BTA price... If more people are buying the complete bundle, it's only logical that the average price has increased. If anything, you guys should be angry at the customers who are going for T4, not at HB. WTF?

Also, for those who are crying that their precious $9 would have given them the first three tiers before and that now, paying $9 would give them waaaay less... your argument would be valid if the BTA price was much higher than it is now. But you know what?

JUST ADD FUCKING 66 CENTS AND YOU'LL GET EVERYTHING INCLUDED IN THOSE THREE TIERS!
For fuck's sake... $9.66 instead of $9.
[rolls eyes]
and yes, I'm feeling grumpy today

View attached image.
5 years ago

The Tier swap is kinda hilarious. I did buy Tier 3 with 0 interest in Tier 2 before that happened, figuring I might as well given the BTA at the time.

5 years ago

View attached image.
5 years ago

Just wanted to buy T2 - BTA but not anymore, lol. Going for T1 instead.

5 years ago

BTA can go that mean a lot of ppl buy tier 4 and tier 3 in last week? here chart show that most ppl pick tier 1, I though if most ppl pick tier 1, the BTA will drop right?

5 years ago

The poll from this thread represents a pretty small demographic of people who bought the bundle. There have been 84000 purchases so far with only about 250~ votes here.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

I suspect there are some shop keep buying it at $15 then resell split title to other people to earn profit.
I don't think there are 80k ppl interesting in strategy games plus some of them already own with monthly bundle or buy from sales already then some wait Civ 6 for GOTY rather than get 1 title and later buy dlc 1 by 1.

Most ppl that don't have any of title at there will either got tier 1 or earlier tier 3. Those that like strategy mostly will by at first to third days when this bundle out. Now already almost 1 week and to increase BTA it has to buy BTA tier, tier 3or tier 4 so mostly those shop and second market buy it for resell.

Some also buy to farm gift point.
With that trend, I think at next week, it will mostly reach to $13.00 before end of bundle. Just $3 away for tier 4 which is civ 6

5 years ago*

I'm pretty sure that's a thing with any bundle. The Indie Bundle 20 one has 90k+ bundles sold. I think the difference here is that this one has 4 tiers instead of the usual 3 and that kind of fucked up BTA a bit.

5 years ago

I suspect there are some shop keep buying it at $15

Oh yep, I forgot about that.
I wonder if DIG are going to wait until the HB bundle is over before putting those titles up in their AAA game section? :3

5 years ago

And the answer is... nope.

View attached image.
5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

I know it is... Let's get all the games from the Strategy bundle from DIG!
It's only gonna cost $22.80!

View attached image.
5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

I know you can't resist good offers. ^^

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Now is not $22.80 already.
DIG latest price.

Sid Meier's Civilization VI $6.95
Plague Inc: Evolved $3.95
Stellaris $3.95
Dungeons 3 $3.60
Offworld Trading Company: Jupiter's Forge Expansion Pack $2.45
Throne of Lies $0.75
Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation $0.99
Niche - a genetics survival game $1.50

With these already $24.14.
So now BTA $10 still got people keep buying.

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.