March 2023 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

📅 Important dates

• 💳 March 28th, 2023: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 April 4th 2023: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

April 2023 Humble Choice LEAKS

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Gift link notifications (USA purchase)

BIOMUTANT

Jurassic World Evolution 2

Hero's Hour

Edge Of Eternity

🔑 Full list of subs (CN)
🔑 Full list of subs (SEA)
🔑 Full list of subs (LATAM)
🔑 Full list of subs (RU/CIS)
🔑 Full list of subs (EU)
🔑 Full list of subs (USA)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
BIOMUTANT 67% of 11485 🏆 6.00 CV app/597820 W 0 $39.99
Jurassic World Evolution 2 85% of 14114 🏆 9.00 CV app/1244460 W 0 $59.99
Edge Of Eternity 76% of 2835 🏆 4.50 CV app/269190 W 0 $29.99
Hero's Hour 78% of 3051 - 🏆 2.70 CV app/1656780 W 0 $17.99
Rogue Lords 73% of 1165 🏆 3.75 CV app/1069690 W 0 $24.99
Demon Turf 87% of 298 🏆 3.75 CV app/1325900 W 0 $24.99
Golden Light 94% of 1677 🏆 3.00 CV app/1245430 W 1 $19.99
Monster Crown 77% of 483 🏆 3.00 CV app/830370 W M L 0 $19.99

Retail:

• $237.92

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for the poll!

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Would you like Crown-wearing Demons on your Turf for Eternity?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] Mutated rodents and genetically engineered dinosaurs? Count me in!
[Only with limited deal] For $6 to $8 I wouldn’t necessarily refuse it, I suppose.
[Happy] January was quite alright, and this March lineup is decent enough to forgive February’s dip in quality.
[Neutral] I'm on the Edge, someone gently nudge me into either direction?
[Disappointed] Some very average semi-AAA open world games and one of Frontier’s DLC fests are their great headliners? Meh. Guess I’ll just redeem & forget.
[Pause] Just as murky as the month before. I will keep my money / credit.
[Canceling the subscription] I’m out of here – for good!
[Accidental autocharge] Oops, I did it again…

Thought I had ended up with a second set of keys for this due to the payment mix ups, but the key cancelations finally went through.

1 year ago

Getting an extra copy of this bundle but they need to verify my phone number then cancelled it.
So I cancelled my subscription in my main account.
That's fair.

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

You are not supposed to have more than one account. Humble may have cancelled your second order because the purchase of two bundles by the same individual could have triggered their flags of possible trading or reselling of Steam keys on the grey market.

See this message posted 4 years ago:

Please be aware that purchases [...] are meant for personal use only. [...] we in no way support the trading or reselling of games purchased through Humble Bundle as this is a violation of our Terms of Service.

See the official answer to the question Can I sell, trade, or use my keys for promotional purposes?:

Keys obtained from Humble Bundle are meant for personal use only. We consider giving away keys promotionally different than other uses for keys. [...] However, please keep in mind that you can only do so when there is no cost or barrier to entry in order to receive the key. Raffles, for instance, can use Humble keys as a reward, as long as you do not require some form of payment as an entry requirement.

Selling or trading keys is strictly prohibited. Gifting keys is perfectly acceptable - however, the gifting function is meant to give a game away to a friend or family member. We do not support situations where you gift a game to receive a reward/payment of any kind (which would include things like rep or points on certain trading sites).

Naturally, you are free to cancel the subscription in your "main account". I just thought this clarifies Humble Bundle's perspective.

1 year ago*

Yeah, yeah, I know, I know...but I just don't care. If it is possible, I want to make new accounts to get the new choice every single month. Why? They always have good deals for newcomers. loyal subscribers don't have anything. They cancel my order or not, I will still cancel my subscription anyway. Well, I know it violence the temp of service, so I don't blame them. They have right to do it. I am simply looking for a better deal and I have right to do it do I not?

1 year ago

very informative post thank you Wok, it's sad they don't like sg too

1 year ago

Any idea which middle east regions fall under Heroes Hour? I'm from Israel and all my keys worked except for that game

1 year ago

Its in the top of the post https://steamdb.info/sub/612634/ should be the key you got but i guess humble made a mistake. Id contact support and get a replacement.

1 year ago

Thanks a lot,I will try
It's the first time I had such an issue,but I heard people from other regions also had issues with their keys for this specific game

1 year ago

I realised i linked one from the wrong game. Either way they sent you the wrong key for your region so you gotta contact them hope it all goes smoothly for you.

1 year ago

can you send me the correct countries? I decided to give away the game,but I used the link you sent me to filter out the countries, hope it's similar

1 year ago

I cant tell which steam sub they gave you to tell you sorry.

1 year ago

HB is denying keys

Keys are temporarily exhausted for this product

1 year ago

For which game?

1 year ago

Someone got a coupon yet?

1 year ago

Not yet

1 year ago

I'm confused since I haven't bought a humble monthly in a long time...

So I have the $7 coupon for 2 months in account... is that the reason why it shows 5 EUR for my next billing?

When I make use of the coupon (by not pausing I guess), does that mean that I MUST also buy NEXT month or can I pause next month and get my 2nd $7/5€ discounted month whenever I don't pause for the next time?

View attached image.
1 year ago

So I have the $7 coupon for 2 months in account... is that the reason why it shows 5 EUR for my next billing?

Yes.

When I make use of the coupon (by not pausing I guess), does that mean that I MUST also buy NEXT month or can I pause next month and get my 2nd $7/5€ discounted month whenever I don't pause for the next time?

If you pause/skip, you lose the coupon.

1 year ago

thank you very much~!

1 year ago

Gosh, I am happy I cancelled finally after 5+ years of continuous yearly subscription... Those games are aweful !!

1 year ago

Friendly reminder:

💳 March 28th, 2023: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link-> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

...or cancel - You do you.

1 year ago

No coupons for this month?

1 year ago

last month for the 3 month deal of 8$ a month i think

1 year ago

So no coupons this month?

1 year ago

nope

1 year ago

No email coupon yet. I got $2 off then I paused in the same day bundle released

1 year ago

Did anyone lose months of subscription? I have 3 accounts - one for me and one for each of my kids. They were all on different subscription lengths but suddenly they are all set to renew today at a 1 year renewal rate. I always pause and resume them for the same months so there is no way that the subscriptions could have suddenly aligned. I am also pretty sure that I had at least 2-3 months left on mine but I would have to dig back in the history to try and figure out what is going on.

1 year ago

Just checked bought months vs used months and my remaining months are correct

1 year ago

Thanks for checking. I will check through my history to see how many months I should have. It could be a mistake on my part but I am still not sure how all 3 accounts suddenly got aligned.

1 year ago

Who knows how to activate JURASSIC WORLD EVOLUTION 2, EDGE OF ETERNITY and HERO'S HOUR keys in the Turkish region? Steam gives an error that these keys cannot be activated in my region, and other keys from this kit were activated without any problems.

1 year ago

That's probably because your humble bundle account isn't Turkey region therefore they gave out non-Turkey region keys for you.
You can look up at the post and see the list of region lock for some games, all 3 games you mentioned are among the locked one.

1 year ago

Try activate thru browser https://store.steampowered.com/account/registerkey, and change by vpn by region you buy this keys. I long ago activate some keys by this method

1 year ago*

This hasn't been possible any more, since a few years ago. Activation for restricted keys can be done only on a Steam account whose region matches the region lock of that key.

1 year ago*

Yeah, basically you need a payment method from that region and you have to use VPN. It's still possible to do but not anywhere near as easy as it was before

1 year ago

What is your Humble billing country? Does it not match your Steam account?

1 year ago

So no leaks this month?

1 year ago

lately it's one day or few hours before

1 year ago

Keep an eye on https://twitter.com/billbil_kun, probably this Sunday.

1 year ago

--- LEAKS FOR APRIL ---

Death Stranding Director's Cut
Aliens: Fireteam Elite
Rollerdrome

(From https://twitter.com/billbil_kun)

1 year ago

Woaaaah these are really good ones if true! Thanks for sharing.

1 year ago

So happy with the 3 months coupon. This is the last month for me and all 3 months were/are excellent in my opinion.

1 year ago*

Can't wait for the theory that 3 months coupons mean that terrible months are ahead, to return at the very next opportunity. ;)

1 year ago*

Yup. Best coupon ever aside from the €1 one.

1 year ago

Let's hope it's actually the director's cut and they don't do a repeat of the Control "Ultimate Edition" fiasco 😁

1 year ago

Damn, same publisher, I'm hope things are fine. 505 really played games with Control and the various versions.

1 year ago

Given the fact that the publisher is the same one as Control, 505games and they are selling both on steam and humble bundle a Death Stranding DIRECTOR'S CUT UPGRADE, I have a feeling they are going to give us a standard version that requires an upgrade.

Even though standard version is no longer sold, they are going to screw us again with their version shenanigans.

1 year ago

Great selection if true. Also, Rollerdrome is fantastic. Nice that more people will try that game!

1 year ago

Wow, DS and Aliens! Must buy for me, hope for coupon so i will buy it cheaper...cause why paying 10€ when i can pay 6€ :D?

1 year ago

Hmm... I already own DS Vanilla's Flavor on EGS. Nothing too fancy for me so far, I would say.

1 year ago

Wait, this is not an april 1 post 🤔

1 year ago

He had one for that day too.

1 year ago

Haha 😀

1 year ago

Sad, I would love FISHING SIM WORLD PRO TOUR™ 😔

1 year ago

I have Death Stranding on PS and Epic, otherwise it would be good
Aliens is co-op, otherwise it would be good

1 year ago

So I have normal death stranding you think director's cut is worth it?

1 year ago

ofcourse. the game is improved in the director's cut

1 year ago

From what I've read, not really actually.
Director's cut is more by name, it's content pushed by the Sony.
Most of the content is useless (track races), makes the game easier (good or bad it's not Kojima's vision) or just cosmectic bonus.
The graphic improvements are in the normal version.

1 year ago

Aliens have a singleplayer campaign

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 months ago.

1 year ago

Nice. Wanted "Death Stranding" and "Rollerdrome", so will be a great bundle for me (Assuming these are Steam keys).

1 year ago*

I buy it for sure.

1 year ago

I own on Epic
Needs people but would be nice
Kinda good but I'm not super hyped about it.

Not bad, but not convincing enough for me personally. We'll see the other games.

1 year ago

Do people really enjoy Death Stranding that much? I never understand why? I didn't know AAA walking simulators were that popular, since everyone craps on regular walking simulators. What's so special about this? I'm confused how this is considered to be of enough quality to be considered a headliner. Is it just because it has an actor in it, and it came from a popular dev?

Interested in the other two and looking forward to the rest of the bundle, I just never understood the special love for Death Stranding.

1 year ago

Lots of hype I guess.

1 year ago

Why would people give it a 93% Steam rating because of a hype? They'd know if there is no good game behind some hype.

1 year ago

Because they bought the hype? I don't know how many reviews I have seen that said "yeah it's kinda boring but it's also kind of a masterpiece".
Sometimes people just decide somethinkg sucks because they have been told many many many times that it does, and they can't really say why.
Sometimes they decide something is brilliant because they have been told it is so many times, they believe it, and they can't really say why either.
Or that it would make them look uncool to say they don't like it or don't understand what's supposed to be good about it.

Isn't that hype in essence?

But hey to each their own.

1 year ago

+1 for the hype. The fact that it is a Kojima game and has Norman Reedus as headliner definitely played a big part in its success (Im not talking about Kojimas or Reedus skills at what they do, but at the simple fact their names are attached to this)

I think this is definitely one of those "Well, I might not have liked it, but the amount of work and money in this makes the game good".
It even says "genre defining" in its description. Hype and marketing done right.

As for the game - I do want to try it out and it has some kind of appeal to me as I like walking sims with great stories. But I personally have been conditioned to expect something great. And I don't doubt I will like it. But this just proves my point - at this point its not even about good or bad. The game hadn't even come out yet and everyone was wet from the fact its from Kojima and has Reedus in the game :D

If the same exact game would have come out of smaller studio and without big hollywood actor in the main role, it wouldn't have had halve of the success.

1 year ago

The fact that it is a Kojima game and has Norman Reedus as headliner definitely played a big part in its success (Im not talking about Kojimas or Reedus skills at what they do, but at the simple fact their names are attached to this)

Agreed. And again, for good reasons. But maybe if this wasn't a Kojima game, people would be way more critical.
On the one hand you get rave reviews. On the other hand, only 36+% of players made it past chapter 3... and less than half of those made it to chapter 14.

If a game is such a masterpiece, how is there such a low rate of completion?

I tried it on GFN from the Epic freebie. I didn't find it terrible, just incredibly repetitive and I played for 2 hours without seeing much progress at all. According to some it takes about 10 times that to see any meaningful story take shape, while the gameplay remains pretty much the same. That alone would have ensured murderous reviews if it wasn't for the hype.

So is it a bad game? Can't say. Is it objectively reviewed? A definite nope.

1 year ago

If a game is such a masterpiece, how is there such a low rate of completion?

They played it on the superior platform, EGS, obviously :3

1 year ago

Heh I wonder what the completion rate is on Epic.
I have all those freebies I have never even opened because I don't want to install their shitty client.
GFN is adding more Epic games though.

1 year ago

I feel bad for those who didn’t complete it, the story was pretty great, you can watch a cinematic cut but you’ll lack all of the emotions and attachments that were supposed to be built up over the course of the game. It’s like watching the last 20 minutes of a movie.
The difficulty increases steadily as you play, but also the ease of it too, so it’s definitely one of those games that needs many hours to build itself rather than give everything to you within a few hours and then focus only on the story.

1 year ago

Yeah game movies are not the same thing at all. A game should be an experience.
Just over 1 for 10 players finished it though, which is killer, imo.

1 year ago

I basically agree with you. I can't talk since I haven't played it myself, but it's like everyone was caught in the moment of "oh it's a kojima game, masterpiece". I don't care where the game comes, as long as it's good, but I can't see the good in it. Saw videogamedunkeys review on it, and it was exactly what I assumed, saw his revisit video on it, where he said he actually had some fun, and that made me think that it wasn't because the game was good, but because he forced himself to play through it 3 times.

1 year ago

I think some of what makes the game "unique" and that makes some love it is tucked into hours and hours of repetitive gameplay so there are few people who do get there.
I don't think that makes the game inherently bad, although there is something to be said about game progression being botched because a game should not feel like a chore you have to go through just to get to the "good parts", but I do think that if anyone else had made a game that feels that way, they would have been killed by reviews.

1 year ago

Did you play the Metal Gear Solid games?

1 year ago

I didn't no(I probably should since I own the MGS pc big box), I hope one day I have the time, but if it has to do with those games, then it's not really about the quality of a game, but rather about being so big of a fan of Kojima, that whatever he puts out gets instant praise.

1 year ago

Do people really enjoy Death Stranding that much?

To me, people who like this game seem to either like Kojima's work generally, like the unique story(telling), or they enjoy the walking/exploration aspects of the game for the sake of it.

I didn't know AAA walking simulators were that popular, since everyone craps on regular walking simulators. What's so special about this?

Aside from the points above, there have been other popular walking sims on Steam before - Edith Finch, Stanley Parable, and many more. Maybe none of them were AAA, but AAA only means a game had a giant marketing and dev budget.

I'm confused how this is considered to be of enough quality to be considered a headliner.

Just because the gameplay or story isn't understandable to you or doesn't appeal to you doesn't mean it's of a certain level of objective quality. Some gamers find the game's uniqueness to be a good or appealing thing. This game is for them, and possibly not you or me.

Here is a thumbs down review that explains a bit more about the game.

1 year ago

I think the part of the game being strange is what I struggle most with because it's something I'm interested in. I like trying out different games, but just can't find a single reason why I'd get into this one, if these kind of reviews are true. I saw dunkey's review on it a long time ago, and everything I saw was exactly what I expected. So I find myself baffled, at how a game like that, reaches 93% overall ratings. The bugs I saw in dunkeys video, some systems that were overly complex, some that weren't complex at all, the terrain glitching, the combat. Like everything was wrong with it on purpose, to make a mockery of video games. It gives me the vibe of a AAA game from it's cutscenes, and the gameplay gives me the vibe that it's garbage.

I guess I compare it to other game launches like the launch of cyberpunk, had all these cool videos, all this hype around it, and it was full of bugs and problems at launch. That didn't mean it was a very positive game with 93% reviews. Cyberpunk for instance is sitting at 79% overall reviews. Death Stranding to me looks like a bugged game, from the video I saw traversing the terrain in a pain in the ass, more than it's worth, lacks tons of features, they aren't really polished, and the things that make sense, don't work. It makes me think the reviews for death stranding are fake. I might just have to try it.

1 year ago

So I find myself baffled, at how a game like that, reaches 93% overall ratings.

Why is it possible that any niche or difficult game can get mostly positive reviews?

Because the gamers who bought it are already into that niche or difficulty.

Beyond the game having 505 games as a publisher, I personally don't think of it as an AAA game when it comes to reviews. It's a bit more like a niche indie game that happened to get a ton of hype. Kind of like No Man's Sky, except that tried to appeal to a lot more people and had an infinite amount of expectations on it, hence getting worse reviews.

Aside from how much reach the marketing had and the trailers I saw of DS, I never felt like it claimed to do or be something that it's not, or that it touted itself as something that would actually appeal to the masses.

Death Stranding to me looks like a bugged game, from the video I saw traversing the terrain in a pain in the ass, more than it's worth lacks tons of features, they aren't really polished, and the things that make sense, don't work.

Why do people go running or biking long distances? Same concept, they have their reasons, and most of us don't "get it". Superbunnyhop on YouTube biked across the US and he reviewed DS through that lens, and it made sense. I obviously don't feel the same way and it doesn't have the same appeal to me, but I can understand it now.

I get it - Gameplay centered on delvering packages by foot & such doesn't seem appealing, and so there's going to be lots of biases against that. Well then maybe this game isn't for us - I haven't played it either.

I might just have to try it.

You might if it's important for you to have an informed opinion about it.

1 year ago

I dont get how people call this a walking sim i spent most of my time riding around on a motor bike. There are options and walking is just the slow one if you wanna be like that. I also finished the story in just over 20 hours where as many people say its a 40 hour plus game, its all about play style i guess.

1 year ago

That's fair, I guess what I mean, it's like one of those games where nothing relevant happens and the gameplay makes you feel like you're doing tasks to watch movies. I'm a little biased, since I saw videogamedunkey's review on it, and honestly, it was exactly what I expected.

1 year ago

Death Stranding is a love or have experience.

1 year ago

It’s definitely the hype. Kojima and Norman Reedus would be popular especially since this is the game they moved onto after dropping Silent Hill, and then there’s the Kojima kicked out of Konami fiasco where they immediately make MGS shit and try to cash grab what they could but fail, since MGS is basically just Kojima.
But for the game itself, this is biased because I play MGS, it’s pretty good, combat was kinda ass surprisingly, but it is definitely a gilded walking sim. But it’s a fun one, because it’s “physics” based. You’re speed and walking change on terrain and weather. You can build new equipment or roads to make travel easier, like a hover cart that can carry cargo, but you can also use it like a skateboard. The world equipment can be shared with other players, like vehicles or improving the roads, it saves it to the server so yours can’t be taken. Players leave behind tracks and traces showing the most travelled route, which likely has natural rest points or player-built rest points that play music. Oh and the music is fantastic, too bad there’s no walkman.
Then there’s hazards you can avoid or fight through. These change and get more difficult as you progress.
Also there’s a story, it’s linear and tied to your progress, I really loved it, my friend didn’t, he wants the story spoon fed to him rather than figuring it out, it’ll spoon feed you a good amount to figure it out easily, but before that you’re just thrown in and pick up the pieces as you play. But there’s excellent small side stories with the npcs you deliver to, and those also progress with the main story and how often you deliver to them.
And then, there’s the BaBy, everyone loves the BaBy, the BaBy is your friend, your companion, your lifeline. Love the BaBy.
You will understand what I mean as you grow attached to it on your journey too.

Overall, this game is more about community, you build and help other players, the npcs has their own stories you directly influence, and you build your own bond with your companion.
Another main point it was a big hit was that all of this was pc released during Covid, it was the perfect time to play, limited interactions with others, few companions you can be with, solo trekking across the map, a lonely dangerous lovely world.

1 year ago*

YES!!! Instabuy for me :D

1 year ago

Curious to see the rest of the games since deaths stranding was already given away on epic

1 year ago

For now, only interested into Rollerdrome, will see for others indie games :) (still hope for a little hack'n'slash to be bundle, like the slormancer ...)

1 year ago

oooff on death stranding considering most people just got it free a couple months ago from epic

1 year ago

they're not doing April fool, right?

1 year ago

He already did.

1 year ago

lol we can't trust anything these days

1 year ago

Walking simulator? Not for me.

1 year ago

death stranding and control is stupid kgb novels

1 year ago

With the new reveals. April's Choice will be an instant buy.

1 year ago

If the leaks are true,this would be my first HC since january 2022 lol and it will be even better if I get a coupon when trying to pause

1 year ago

Wow Rollerdrome already in the choice, that is quick after the release.

1 year ago

Almost bought Rollerdrome during last steam sale, nice to save a few bucks this way

1 year ago

i definitively want to try Death Stranding Director's Cut on the steam deck. it won the steam award 2022 for best portable game

1 year ago

it won only because people vote what name of the game XXX they heard more that year, many games won like that like cyberpunk 2077 won for support? hahaha devs cancelled mp, instead of promised DLCS they gave 1 dlc, and idiots vote for them.

1 year ago

i wonder how many people voted for that award who don't even have a handheld or Steam Deck?

1 year ago

i dont know about any other game but mulitversus won fighting game of the year and its already being shut down. game awards are kinda worthless

1 year ago

game awards are kind worthless.

Fixed it for you ;)

1 year ago

View attached image.
1 year ago

Can't argue with Freddie.

1 year ago

yeah they are so pointless it's not like you go - i don't really like Harry Styles songs - then see him win 4 birt awards and the next day your booking tour tickets - are you

1 year ago

Heh that's what they're hoping for but yeah no.

1 year ago

They just ended the beta. It was never 'released 1.0'. They will do whatever major changes and fixes are needed and then release (i also bet the beta was a way do decide on pricing- if f2p or not, how much)

Im just clearing up the story- havent played it, cant tell how good or bad it is, but more then likely just voted for hype or memes.
That said, playing devils advocate, there couldve been valid reasons for winning a popular vote. A game doesnt need to be perfect or technically superior to its peers to capture hearts and minds. Could be telling that the traditional fighting franchises (or the genre as a whole) are doing something wrong if they cant catch the public praise even with all their baggage and superior whatever (grahipcs, mechanics, fighters, etc)

I bring that up because its been years that i feel like the fighting genre been burying itself up- aside from Smash and its clones the franchises doesnt seem to even try to get a broader appeal or acessibility, and even Smash and the like still havent solved the huge gap and challenges between casual/most players vs hardcore/niche. Its a genre that have everything to be one of the greatest if not biggest in gaming, but its a dwarf nowadays compared to most genres, even indie roguelites and cardbattlers have more players.
Maybe its a curse, a inherent unsolvable part of fighting games (impossible to have a high skill ceiling without pushing away non pros? a guess)- but im sad the industry dont try to change things enough...

The best shots right now are Smash and its clones, like multiversus, so maybe multiversus did a better balance? Idk, every now and then i try the genre again and everytime i move away again, so i had no hype to play the beta

1 year ago

If the leaks are true, then it is indeed a good bundle after a long time. But I will probably still skip it since I have the game from the EGS freebie. No point in having the game on two platforms Not interested in the Aliens game as not a big fan of co-op games. Rollerdome does look interesting.

The final decision will be based on the choice of indie games available. Sometimes there are some really good games.

1 year ago

If it's actually Death Stranding Director's Cut than this would be one of the best, if not the best, monthlies ever!

1 year ago

+1

1 year ago

except if you don't want another copy of game that was already free on Epic with a tiny add bit extra

1 year ago

I don't use epic because, well, 100s of reasons. (though, I have claimed the copy there because fuck'em)
Steam, Gamepass and GOG FTW. Everyone else sucks!

1 year ago

what about ITCH.IO that is ok i find

1 year ago

Nope. They support a terrorist organization (which does not affect me directly but still) so they are kind of not OK as well.
Now I remember, there was Desura... it was a good site!

1 year ago

Wait what? Can I get some source on that? I was not able to find anything as such.

1 year ago

I guess it's about something like their Palestinian Aid bundle. Which gave money to UNRWA, who provides food and medical help in Gaza too.

1 year ago

Palestine, BLM, and other stuff.
Now, IDK if those are just virtue signaling or not, but not endorsing those organizations would be a start.

1 year ago

that is so stupid but whatever i like ITCH a lot

1 year ago

Directors Cut wasn't free for everyone and many got their copies revoked when they switched it to Standard

1 year ago

oh really didn't know not being my sort of game i wasn't that bothered

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

Already have both death stranding directory cut and normal one, maybe skip this month except they gift me some good coupon.

1 year ago

never got any cupon so far...

1 year ago

Death Stranding Director's Cut without the Director's Cut content and you can only buy the separate dlc on humble store incoming. It also activates as Death Stranding Director's Cut on Steam so you can't buy it on Steam again and it's all a mess.

1 year ago

hope they don't pull the same sh** they did with Control Ultimate Edition

1 year ago

Then they remove the DLC from Stores so you have to remove the activated license and buy the game again if you want it :P Hopefully that doesn't happen again.

1 year ago

The DLCs have always been available. They still are.

1 year ago

Not on Steam at least, unless it's not showing up for me ^^" Good it's still on Humble though! But that's like the worst case scenario, doubt that happens :D

1 year ago

Wish I hadn't bought that Control HC.Also screw 505 for removing the dlcs from steam.

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.