1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

norton is god awful

1 decade ago

DO NOT WANT

1 decade ago

haha NO , the first thing to get infected on your system is norton itself , avoid this pos , it will lock down your pc sometime as well

1 decade ago

well I use Norton 360 Premier since some years now and never had a bad experience with it. So on my side I can't understand the hate here. I believe more then the half in here never used norton before or only the trial version. As for OP's question I would avoid such sites and buy it in a store or from the official page.

1 decade ago

used it for years.. massive resource hog.. too expensive and deletes whatever it wants... ya pretty sweet.

1 decade ago

Well I never had that. Could also be that I've got alot of RAM.

P.S. And Avast is for me not good enough and I think it's so popular right now bc it's on a hype wave like iPhone and the like.
If not Norton then I would go with bitDefender

1 decade ago

Every new version of Norton seems to alternate between being decent and bad, depending on the PC.
This is admittedly an improvement from before, where every release was downright terrible regardless of hardware.

1 decade ago

true I admit that about 4 years ago I had some problems with it too as it was using too much ressources and slowing the pc down but other than that special occasion I never trully was unsatisfied with it.

1 decade ago

What the fuck do you mean we've never used Norton before? It literally came with every Windows pc.

1 decade ago

norton antivirus

an oxymoron

1 decade ago

Free Norton AntiVirus 2014 (100% discount) ร— 1

YOUR LICENSE KEY(S)

Please read the directions given below to learn how to get your license key or how to register the program.

YOUR DOWNLOAD(S)

Download file 1: Setup.exe
Download file 2: (Download Mirror) Setup.exe $0.00
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND REGISTER THIS OFFER

Before we tell you how to get this freebie, please take note the terms and conditions of this specific giveaway dictate you must download, install, register, and activate before this offer is over.

Furthermore, please take note this freebie is really an extended trial of Norton AntiVirus 2014 instead of an actual license. In terms of features and protections, there are no differences between a trial and a real license โ€” you get all the same features, updates, and protection. The difference arises in who can install it. If you have used Norton AntiVirus 2014 in the past, then you might not be able to install an extended trial and thus wonโ€™t be able to get this freebie. (If you havenโ€™t used Norton AntiVirus 2014 in the past, then you can get this freebie.)

That said, the download link for Norton AntiVirus 2014 is given to you above. Download and install Norton AntiVirus 2014. After installation, run Norton AntiVirus 2014 and simply follow on-screen instructions. Enjoy!

Be sure to leave a nice comment if you like this offer or ask for help if you have any trouble.

What a joke XD

1 decade ago

Poor norton getting trashed, I was using F-prot not that long ago :>

1 decade ago

Nope, norton is a performance killer. Get Eset Smart Security 7 + Malwarebytes.

1 decade ago

THIS!
And use it's anti-theft!

1 decade ago

Norton is like a virus itself. I personally use avast! free antivirus and Malwarebytes, but Microsoft Security Essentials is actually pretty nice as well.

1 decade ago

A lot of the sharewareonsale free stuff tends to get ripped from forums like this one.

You can get a direct download from there.

1 decade ago

Wasn't the last offer they had full of viruses? I think someone posted a Mcafee or so deal and someone pointed that out along with their site being marked as fraudulent.

1 decade ago

microsoft antivirus is free... if your windows is genuine :P

1 decade ago

Norton antivirus, the most famous PC virus

1 decade ago

The AVH that they gave adds your E-mail to a collection and install adware on your PC. It isn't even a legit copy. . . The site is a bad one.

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by gatinois.