i'll add more in the comments (please share yours, fakes and sarcasm being very welcome), but just as a (honest) start:

got too much eggsited, overwhelming, kinda harassing at times. this happens when i think you're "huge", like, can't control my emotions that well :)

(gaming related, SG external) sorry, [Adriaan]().

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I lost my job in early april and to be honest i did not really search for a new one yet.
I had little jobs for a few days, in order to pay the bills, i live alone and have not an expensive life, so it's not a big problem but i'll move my ass next year, i swear...

5 years ago

I did nothing. Not nothing wrong, but nothing at all. This was just another numbing down year spent frustrated at work and drunk at home.

5 years ago

Agreed to write an essay for a friend to help her out, which is bad in itself, but then I failed her miserably.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago*

View attached image.
5 years ago

View attached image.
5 years ago

View attached image.
5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

icaio did nothing wrong.™

5 years ago

can't find that

5 years ago

The plan at the start at the year was simple, I had to sort the mess that was my situation on college and try to get a new job, that was it.
When it comes to the execution tho. I didn't put any real effort on the job part so I'm still unemployed and college went fine the first semester but shit did not go according to plan for the second one, started with four classes (are they called that in english, I'm not quite sure) but ended the semester with just one and we just barelly managed to finish the final presentation for the practical work in time so we approved it but it's not nice when the proffesor unloads that much verbal abuse.
Oh, and I didn't do shit about my depression and other related issues, I really need to restart therapy at some point.

5 years ago

Well, i had two online jobs and i left two of them to focus on studying (or at least that what i thought), I didn't even study 20% of what i thought that i would do, i am studying in private university so the bills are not cheap as well, i had a website i have been working on and wrote about 400 articles (short and long), stopped working on it months ago because of depression i think, now i have finals, got physics exam tomorrow and i don't think that i am even gonna pass. I have anxiety/stress a lot lately and i can't focus on studying at all.

I had a project that i have been working on (writer in an indie game), but the last thing i wrote was exactly 2.5 months ago, live is awful for me in the last couple months.

What was good about 2018 is that i got a Gaming PC, that's the only great thing i can think of to be honest, and for 2019, i don't have any plans or goals. All of my goals were killed in 2018.

5 years ago

Closed 5 years ago by icaio.